MAFIA... and other forum games

The Pizza/Taco war.
imshard at 11:30AM, Sept. 21, 2007
(offline)
Shard studied the strange little creature as it ranged through its pouch.
Compared to the proud strong warrior it replaced Riku's new form seemed simpering and pitiful. “why did you attach to me? Out of all the people you've wronged, why me?” Shard asked him with mixed parts curiosity and disgust. “because you're the only one still alive. And I've made it up to Zero and Ceil already.” the quasi penguin replied.
“I see….” They both fell silent. “when will….?” Shard attempted. “when you've truly forgiven me in your heart.” Riku supplied. “oh…. That may be a long time, Riku”
“So it will, yet it is what I must do”

The chopper landed. “Wait here until the crowd clears out and meet me at the barracks tonight. Don't be seen or cause trouble.” Riku looked confused “crowd what crowd?” Shard opened the hatch and was greeted by an honor guard and a brass band.
Three Generals and their staffs were waiting too. Single-handedly neutralizing two enemies of the state, and saving a critical battlefield from a major threat had gone over very well with high command.
Colonel Shard was promoted to Brigadier General.
Don't be a stick in the mud traditionalist! Support global warming!

Tech Support: The Comic!! Updates Somedays!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:57PM
Rage Nakasa at 12:58PM, Sept. 21, 2007
(offline)
Got a new comic page ready for tomarrow.
I decree Boot to the head to all.

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:59PM
imshard at 2:31PM, Sept. 21, 2007
(offline)
is it in any way based on posts?

Rage Nakasa at 8:38PM, Sept. 21, 2007
(offline)
It will be somewhat, but some will be mine ideas.

Rage Nakasa at 10:17PM, Sept. 21, 2007
(offline)
http://www.drunkduck.com/The_Taco_Pizza_wars/ has a new page.

riku valentine at 11:06PM, Sept. 21, 2007
(offline)
I sent you some Riku sprites. Only started on BA Riku. Haven't even begun on GA, WA, or RA (red armor(looks like Zero but has green hair)).
Blood, the dark hedgehog with the demon inside him.
Join the resistance.
Join Mephiles.
Join (Roleplay) War of the Future!

http://www.drunkduck.com/the_hedgehogs/
http://www.drunkduck.com/Shadow_and_Blaze/

No suicidal people please, they won't restore your faith in life
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:08PM
riku valentine at 9:03AM, Sept. 22, 2007
(offline)
(Actually, Shard, I'm a special Prinny. I don't have to serve anyone to get my reincarnation. Ya should be able to tell I'm different from where I said my pouch was. It's at my side, instead of in front of me.)

Shard seemed to think I was sent back to serve him. I knew better. My job was to kill Itachi. When I get this done, I should be resurrected. I set out toward where the scream came from. Sure enough, there was someone there. But it wasn't Itachi. A woman was lying on the ground, in intense pain. She wasn't going to last much longer.

Somehow, even with this body, I didn't lose any of my strength. I was able to pick her up and take her into the hospital. They took her from me, and put her in the intensive care unit. Damn Itachi. He would pay. Suddenly, I felt more like my human self. Maybe my mission wasn't to kill Itachi, but to save those attacked by him? Heh, if that was it, when I got my body back, I'd be able to take itachi down easier.
Join the resistance.
Join Mephiles.

Rage Nakasa at 10:21AM, Sept. 22, 2007
(offline)
Phantom was hurt. He was not fighting no clone. This was the real Itachi. “Damn” Phantom said to himself as he dodged another attack. “I can't fight him much more” said phantom. “Do you think you can beat me now?” said Itachi. Phantom just stuld there. “Then here is where you die.” Itachi said as he got behind Phantom. Then phantom faded way. “wha?” said Itachi. “You must be getting tired to fall for that.” Said Phantom. Phantom was above Itachi. “Shuenkin Needle Storm!” Hundreds of needles want steaming down at Itachi. Itachi escaped but not without damaging Phantom. Most for the needles was in phantom. “Damn…Maybe I was not good enough…” gasped Phantom as he fell down apon the roof of some building.

Bocaj at 11:54AM, Sept. 22, 2007
(online)
New Challenger!
—-Bocaj—–

I stare into my bleak soundings and see a dark figure in the distance. It becomes bigger as I sit in the sand. Each grain feels as soot as mailable steel when he sets he bottom down. The figure craws so low to the ground it is inhaling sand.
It doesn't matter though. What matters is the gaping whole in his left arm. He gasps out the words explaining that he is from the pizza side in an epic was against taco likers. He turns the sand red when I drag him to the taco-soldiers. They thank me for the help. “He was whining like a bitch,” I say. “They do that,” the soldier responds.
I sit down at this fort in the wasteland, and am approached by a taco-soldier. He hands me a cheese sword and a meat launcher as he welcomes me aboard. I grin. “Those pizzas are like tofu to me. Wet, white, and disgusting.”

Tomorrow I head to the front lines.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:31AM
riku valentine at 12:32PM, Sept. 22, 2007
(offline)
ooh nice.

I went out exploring. Soon I found a ninja in black armor lying on the ground. He was badly damaged. I say damaged because he was not organic. Like Zero, he had been made anew into a reploid. I did not know this guy. But I could tell. He had fought Itachi. And he had lost. It was predictable. Itachi would never lose to another ninja. Itachi had almost claimed another victim. I would not let this guy be one, though. Itachi would not get away with this.

Rage, you need to rate these posts! Rate em before you continue with the story!
Join the resistance.
Join Mephiles.

imshard at 1:24PM, Sept. 22, 2007
(offline)
(….*sigh* the frequent and all too convenient changes to the storyline make weaving good convincing story too hard, I think I'll have to sit this mission out.)

Shard's reward had been good. He would no longer be required to risk his life and limb on dangerous missions. Instead they put him in charge of organizing a new command for himself. Riku had disappeared and not come to meet him after the promotion ceremony. Clearly he had gone off to accomplish his own goals. A shame, he could have been very useful
He looked at the stack of application papers on his new desk. His reputation was better than he had thought. Entire companies of men clamored for the honor of being put in his command. It was going to be a long few months of selecting, organizing and training his new brigade.

Rage Nakasa at 7:14PM, Sept. 22, 2007
(offline)
Fine…. I'll rate them…

Riku #1
10 points for Itachi killing all thous Pizzateer and tacodiers.

10 points for braing Itachi into this.

10 points for becoming a prinny. (wooo Disgaea!)

30 points total
—————————————————————-
Riku #2

Nice Backdraft dream. 10 points

running from Zero and Ceil? 8 points…

Hearing Itachi attack? 10 points

58 points
—————————————————————–

Riku #3

Short… 8 points.

Mangekyu Sharingan… 10 points for putting that in.

making this coufsing… 6 points. Let's unfie are stories please.

82 points.
——————————————————————

Riku #4

10 points for running off.

10 points for your strength.

10 points for a more humataien mission. 8D

118 points.
——————————————————————-

Riku #5

10 points for finding phantom.

10 points for seeing he fought Itachi…

I can't find anymore to give points on.

Total points 138.

——————————————————————–

Imshard #1

10 points for knowing what prinnies are. (whan I talk about Disgaea, most people don't know what it is.)

10 points for the new regenerating skill.

10 points for the cover up.
points 30
———————————————————————

Imshard #2

pitiying Riku? 8 points

Making Riku lie to you. 10 points

10 points to Brigadier General Imshard.
Points 58

———————————————————————

Imshard #3

No more dangerous missions? Awwwwwww. 8 points

Great reputation. 10 points

Your own army. 10 points.

86 points total.

————————————————————–
Bocaj/Kitty.
Thanks for joining.

Brutal. nice. 10 points.

turning the sand red. 10 points.

Heading for the front lines. !0 points.
Total points 30.

Bocaj at 8:19PM, Sept. 22, 2007
(online)
I reach the front lines and pee on a bunch of dead bodies.
I get the medal of pure win!
I then get harassed for writing without being descriptive.
I kill that guy and pee in his eye socket.
Rage Nakasa at 8:23PM, Sept. 22, 2007
(offline)
….. *eye twicth's… Can't give any points for that…

Bocaj at 8:31PM, Sept. 22, 2007
(online)
Rage Nakasa
….. *eye twicth's… Can't give any points for that…
I glare at Rage Nakasa and and pluck all of his hairs out one by one…
I then remove his fingernails and tape his eyes open and make him read a badly designed pokemon manga.
I quickly apologize and attempt to get back on topic.

At the front lines I am quickly put in action.
A man called rage, attempts to give me a brief summary of what is going on (HINT HINT!(I tried reading through as much as I can, but I am confuzzeled)). I head out to the line with my cheese sword and am greeted by many a friends. We decide almost unanimously that peeing on dead bodies won't give anyone points. I unsheathe my sword and go lunging into the middle of a crowd of pizza-lovers.
Rage Nakasa at 8:41PM, Sept. 22, 2007
(offline)
Bocaj:
o…k…

10 points for not peeing no dead bodies.

10 points for putting me in this… Don't do it again.

10 points for lunging into the middle of a crowd of pizza-lovers.

60 points total.
I see you love being brutal. I see what charters have that in stock for the comic.

Bocaj at 8:43PM, Sept. 22, 2007
(online)
Bocaj
A man called rage, attempts to give me a brief summary of what is going on (HINT HINT!(I tried reading through as much as I can, but I am confuzzeled)).
imshard at 11:46PM, Sept. 22, 2007
(offline)
Bocaj
Bocaj
A man called rage, attempts to give me a brief summary of what is going on (HINT HINT!(I tried reading through as much as I can, but I am confuzzeled)).

I became confuzzled as well and I used to steer the story!
its why I had to sit out, just couldn't follow it well enough with the other posters reaching back and changing the content of the story.

Rage Nakasa at 7:42AM, Sept. 23, 2007
(offline)
I know… I had to do Damage control on one of them… That's why I've been putting post that get away from the group.

imshard at 5:21PM, Sept. 23, 2007
(offline)
Shard was bored, severely. The pencil-pushing was maddening. He now had to engage in tedious calisthenics every day to keep his body from going flabby. The soft living was making his calluses go away. He stood from his desk and walked across his office to the window. down below on the training grounds his small army was taking shape.
He had managed to pull a few strings and get the Bravo commandos put in his care. Indeed major general Mozzarella had indicated his group would be placed into the special operations division once they finished training. No cannon fodder here. Screw it, I'm going down there He picked up his Sniping Blaster and proceeded to the obstacle course. It was time the boys got a little live fire exercise.

The time whistle sounded early, followed by a PA message. “27th training brigade, scramble to the mountain course, repeat 27th to the mountain course. Scramble battle ready condition.” Oh crap, what the thin-crust is going on now? Commander Oregano stood and looked around. His squad had been pulled from the front unexpectedly. They had been put into trainer roles instead. Nothing more miserable than trainees. At least they aren't raw he thought to himself. Unlike most new brigades the 27th seemed entirely composed of handpicked volunteers. All of them had at least passed boot camp already, some even had battle experience. Very unusual, they must have something special in mind to fill a group with transfers instead of training up new recruitsOregano watched his “students” run to the barracks in response to the scramble command. General Shard had been ordering a lot of unexpected exercises. A good thing too, since good soldiers shouldn't fall into a routine. But an exercise at a full combat readiness? Something weird was happening. He exchanged glances with Garl and Bas then shrugged and moved to follow. Then their radios crackled. “27th brigade commanders and trainers report to General Shard for immediate mission briefing”

The 3,000 men of the 27th training brigade stood at attention in the assembly area.
Shard studied them for a moment. What have i gotten myself into now….
They were being briefed. “This is a drill!, a team of opponents with paint ball guns is waiting on the course. one of them is in possession of a satchel with an item to be recovered. Your objective is to recover that item! IF YOU GET PAINTED, return to the assembly area and wait for the end of the exercise. This drill may take several days!
You may not leave the course until either the item is recovered or the brigade is depleted! Once Again DO NOT LEAVE THE COURSE or you will be washe dout of the program. A triage will be set up here for serious injuries. Ready yourselves, the exercise begins at 1900 hours!”

Shard grinned. The opposing team was the trainers, and him.
At the strike of 19:00 the brigade was ready to move out. Shard couldn't have been prouder. Instead of fragmenting into independent teams and charging into the woods the brigade had banded together as a whole. A Full-fledged field camp had gone up, replete with a mess, barracks area, and makeshift fortifications. The Regimental commanders coordinated with each other to arrange the assault teams. Cautiously eight recon squads were dispatched into the woods surrounding the camp. The course was really more of a large enclosed wilderness 50 square miles in size. This was going to be fun.
Once the the squads were safely out of earshot the Bravo quad struck. Clouds of paint erupted in the camp from special grenades. An alarm rang out immediately and fortifications were quickly manned to supplement the night guards. The Snipers started to pick them off. The smell of Pizza wafted across the scene as the mess tent doors burst open spilling out Pizzateers. Disc launcher started to lay suppressing fire and foot soldiers began tracing down the source of the incoming fire. The bravo attackers melted back into the woods content that none of the trainees would be sleeping easily tonight. Ever thinking on their feet the commander on duty in the camp dispatched pursuit squads. Bas and Garl took out two and Doughy another. Oreg took out one and Shard himself laid out the last two pursuit groups.

A week later Shard was marched into the camp. it had taken 62 Pizzateers with simulated heavy ordnance to bring him down in the final confrontation. A single paint splatter adorned his back. The casualty count came down out to 894, over a quarter of the brigade. The Item turned out to be a bag of pizza crusts and was turned over to the course master. The exercise was done and Shard awarded two days of leave to the entire lot. Well back to the office for me he thought to himself as he climbed into his jeep and drove off.

Bocaj at 6:41PM, Sept. 23, 2007
(online)
When I dove into the group of the pizza lovers mayhem broke all around me. All the pizza lovers were fighting each other. Instead of fighting them all I slipped out and let them take care of myself.
-I walk.
–I walk.
—I walk.
—-I walk.
The sand eventually becomes riddled with weeds, and eventually a full forest appears. Separate from the pizza or taco lovers the only thing I have on me is a cheese sword. I am shot.
Red gunk is goozing on my flesh.
…paint…
I am approached by a man in a pizza uniform, he says, he is sorry, but they are all on a mission, and they mistook me for someone else. I then realize that they sent me to the front so fast that I never even got my uniform. I also realize I haven't eaten in days. I ask for help, and they take me to a building. There I am greeted by a man named Shard. He explains the war as if I couldn't tell anything. He then asks me if I want to join his side. “Pizza…” I say. “Hmm…” Holding up my cheese sword, I realize what that means.
Cheese.
Found on both tacos and pizza.
All the same to me.
“I'll join you.”

Shard then tells me my position.
I am a…
(Shared, decide.)

Cheese sword:
imshard at 8:27PM, Sept. 23, 2007
(offline)
um we need to get some rankings

Rage Nakasa at 9:06PM, Sept. 23, 2007
(offline)
Let me see.

Officers
Fuhrer President: Peter Zamma (Pizza side)/ Tak Collens (Taco side)
General
Lietenant General
Major General
Brigadier General:Imshard
Colonel Zero,
Lietenant Colonel: Shingen
Major
Captain
First Lietenant
Second Lietenant
Minor Officers/Soldiers
Warrant Officer
Master Sergeant
Sergeant
Corporal

Dose this work?

riku valentine at 9:27PM, Sept. 23, 2007
(offline)
nothing for me since i'm alone till I get my body back? Oh, and wait til I do!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Join the resistance.
Join Mephiles.

imshard at 9:41PM, Sept. 23, 2007
(offline)
Rage Nakasa
Let me see.

Officers
Fuhrer President: Peter Zamma (Pizza side)/ Tak Collens (Taco side)
General
Lietenant General
Major General
Brigadier General:Imshard
Colonel Zero,
Lietenant Colonel: Shingen
Major
Captain
First Lietenant
Second Lietenant
Minor Officers/Soldiers
Warrant Officer
Master Sergeant
Sergeant
Corporal

Dose this work?

yea that'll do!
Now let's see some points!

riku valentine at 9:53PM, Sept. 23, 2007
(offline)
I rescued my last person I needed to. As soonas I got him back to the hospital, I felt my powers returning. I suddenly floated into the air. I turned into my human form again. I was human once more! I hunted down Itachi. I found him and had an All-Out brawl with him.

I threw my sheild at Itachi, but he dodged it. He tried his mangekyu, but I countered it with my Sharingan. I used the tsukuyomi before he could. It severely weakened us both. I went temporarily blind because of it. When I recovered, I saw Itachi getting ready to attack me. I barely managed to dodge it. I used my special 8 diredtional attack and stuck him, almost killing him right there. I then arrested him, as this battle was over. Soon after, Itachi was exetuted for the murder of the Uchihas. This was covered up as another merit for Shard.

After the battle, I left. I left both sides to fight themselves. But soon after I left, I founded the empire of Sushi. I became Emperor Riku of the land of Sushi.

(hey Rage, how bout a new group? Land of Sushi? Otherwise, this would be my last post.)
Join the resistance.
Join Mephiles.

Rage Nakasa at 7:18AM, Sept. 24, 2007
(offline)
OK. Mission Time.

There is a new empire, Called the land of Sushi.
Pizza mission. The Side of Taco has new robotics Warriors. You mission is to take out all the Factories that make them.

Taco Mission: You are to get Info on the new nuke that the pizza side is working on. (You won't be able to get all of it at ones.)

Sushi Mission: Try to get some more land for your country.

About points. I start on that after 12:00 o'clock today.

I might get a comic page up today too.

Rage Nakasa at 11:35AM, Sept. 24, 2007
(offline)
Imshard:

10 points for getting rid of the desk job.

Nice Training mission. 10 points.

10 points for Pizza Crust?

128 points total.
———————————————

Bocaj:
Nice.

Leting the Pizzateers fight themselfs? Nice! 10 points.

10 points for the Panit ball shot.

Meeting Imshard. 10 points.

10 bouns points for the pic of the Cheese Sword.

70 points total.
———————————————————

Riku:

rescued my last person I needed to. 10 points.

Catching Itachi… 10 points.

Coming up with the land of Sushi. 10 points.

168 points total.
—————————————————–

Riku won this one.

Rage Nakasa at 12:31PM, Sept. 24, 2007
(offline)
http://www.drunkduck.com/The_Taco_Pizza_wars/ has a new page.

Bocaj at 1:13PM, Sept. 24, 2007
(online)
(Shared, you still need to give me my rank.)

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon