MAFIA... and other forum games

XXVI The Guild Wars!!!
PoorBoyBlues at 2:07AM, April 23, 2010
(offline)
Randomdudeperson
Ok, I just put all the actions together. And WOW!!! LOTS of ppl are dieing tonight! I guess we are making up for the last two cycles eh? lol!

But I was doing so good at living :(
Roses are red, Violents blue but I can't afford ethier cause I have those poor boy blues.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:47PM
same at 2:08AM, April 23, 2010
(online)

I dont remember you doing much of that.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:20PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 2:08AM, April 23, 2010
(online)
PoorBoyBlues
Randomdudeperson
Ok, I just put all the actions together. And WOW!!! LOTS of ppl are dieing tonight! I guess we are making up for the last two cycles eh? lol!

But I was doing so good at living :(
And by living you mean hiding from the forum? XD

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:19PM
Kroatz at 2:16AM, April 23, 2010
(online)
PBB should just die.
Seriously. lol
The feeling you get, right before you poop.
That's the best feeling in the world.

- Albert Einstein
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:23PM
PoorBoyBlues at 2:17AM, April 23, 2010
(offline)
Will I'd like to come up with a witty comeback to you two but I'm going to bed. C'ya.
Roses are red, Violents blue but I can't afford ethier cause I have those poor boy blues.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:47PM
Kroatz at 2:20AM, April 23, 2010
(online)
Hehe… it's past his bedtime.

- Albert Einstein
harkovast at 2:28AM, April 23, 2010
(online)
Zeph, your shameless plugs for your comic disgust me!
Dont you know this is a mafia comic thread? How dare you try and hijack it like that?

You should go and read HARKOVAST ( http://www.drunkduck.com/Harkovast/index.php?p=693147 ) to make amends for this crime!

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:44PM
Randomdudeperson at 2:34AM, April 23, 2010
(online)
Ok, after I said that lots of ppl where going to die, i had some ppl pq me trying to change there actions. I want to point out that the narration should have been up hours ago, and as such it should be apparant that sending in actions cant be done after such a time. But, just to make it official, I'm no longer accepting night actions. And the funny thing is, the ppl wanting to change actions, are the ones doing the KILLING!!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:01PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 2:41AM, April 23, 2010
(online)
Randomdudeperson
Ok, after I said that lots of ppl where going to die, i had some ppl pq me trying to change there actions. I want to point out that the narration should have been up hours ago, and as such it should be apparant that sending in actions cant be done after such a time. But, just to make it official, I'm no longer accepting night actions. And the funny thing is, the ppl wanting to change actions, are the ones doing the KILLING!!!
Well I wonder what is happening *shifty eyes*

Damn it I'm tired! 2:40am here and I have to get up at 7:00am. So if Kroatz makes fun of me for going to bed, he can go jump on the pointy part of his own pitchfork/trident.

Kroatz at 2:48AM, April 23, 2010
(online)
Haha… you'se gonna go sleep now! you'sa baby!
And a pitchfork has two/three/four pointy parts…
DURR…

- Albert Einstein
Randomdudeperson at 2:55AM, April 23, 2010
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Randomdudeperson
Well I wonder what is happening *shifty eyes*

Damn it I'm tired! 2:40am here and I have to get up at 7:00am. So if Kroatz makes fun of me for going to bed, he can go jump on the pointy part of his own pitchfork/trident.

You and I live in the same time zone, AND I'M THE ONE THAT HAS TO PUT TOGETHER THE NARRATION!!! :p

Yah, I know, I should have thought of this when I ran for gm. Lesson learned. lol
Kroatz at 3:04AM, April 23, 2010
(online)
Whine-ey.

- Albert Einstein
Randomdudeperson at 3:07AM, April 23, 2010
(online)
Kroatz
Whine-ey.

More like Sleep-ey. :p
same at 3:11AM, April 23, 2010
(online)
NARRATION NAO!
Kroatz at 3:13AM, April 23, 2010
(online)
More like laze-ey?
lol

- Albert Einstein
Anthony Mercer at 3:46AM, April 23, 2010
(online)
Damn, not only did I miss the lynch, but I'm too late to send a night action as well! I need to check this thread more often…
Don't take any of the above seriously. It is in my nature to joke.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:54AM
Randomdudeperson at 3:47AM, April 23, 2010
(online)
Weather: Crystal clear with a half moon

Narration for C1:

The man with the sawed off shotgun stood in front of TFGM’s Socks for the head. He was willing to wait here and be the mouth piece of his new superiour. Apparantly, the Elitists wanted more men on their side. Actually, the small man was the mouth piece, he was the body guard. Figures, you save a couple ppl, they want you to save more. “Poor me”, he thought. The two sat and listened, and it wasn’t long before they heard what they where waiting for. Footsteps, someone was getting close.

A large lumbering figure rounded the corner. It wasn’t trying to hide its appearance, and in the half light, it was quite a grotesque being to behold! The man aimed his trusty shot gun, this couldn’t end well. “HALT!!! WHO ARE YOU?”
“I’VE BEEN BROUGHT HERE BY A MESSAGE SUPPOSSEDLY SENT TO ME BY THE ELITIST’S. I WISH TO EVALULATE THE TRUTH OF THIS MESSAGE. I AM WILLING TO ALLY MYSELF WITH THE ELITISTS. DO YOU CONFIRM SUCH A STORY?” This mans voice was like a machine. He wasn’t yelling, just really loud! And annoying.
“Yes, that is what I am here for. I am also working with the Elitists, but I don’t believe that you would be able to do so. Go back home, or whatever! The Elitists won’t work with you if they knew what you where!” The small man spoke up. “I am senseing another person out there. He is trying to hide his presence, but is failing miserably. Just around the corner there.”
“So you DID bring friends eh?”
“I TOLD HIM NOT TO FOLLOW ME OUT HERE. HE DIDN’T CONFIRM MY COMMAND.”
The man with the shotgun looked at the small man. “Do you mind…?”
“Most certainly”, *POOF* they teleported over to the corner. There stood a man trying to hide under a leaf. “Oh, hey, whats up eh?”, he took swig from his bottle. He was pretty drunk.
“Ah, I remember you. I’ve been looking all over for you, ever since that time you…”
“My name is Jninjashadow”
“What?”
“If you know my name, you get attatched to me, and are therefore less likely to kill me.” He sat there with a smug look on his face.
“You’ve got to be kidding me!”, the man with the shot gun was getting blue in the face. He aimed his weapon. “I WAS just going to turn you in and get a bounty from you, but after that!” He looked down the sights, quite unnecessary, but still dramatic. His finger began squeazing the trigger. A little more. A little more…. “BLASTED!!! YOU’RE RIGHT!!! I CAN’T KILL YOU NOW!!!”
Jninjashadow beamed with pleasure. *KAPOW!!!*
“Now I can”.

Jninjashadow is now Jninjagoopool!

His Role: Thief
Alignment: Evil-neutral
Heres the skinny: You live in the parks by day, prowl the streets at night. You have a cheap pistol, and some knives. All stolen of course. You can attack people, but you aren’t the combatant type. Your weapons are mostly a last resort defense. Your specialty is to sneek in and out of impossible places, with booty! The loot you get will depend on where you got it from, and the die roll. You will always be able to sell it on the black market, earning money for yourself to get better equipment, or for your guild, upgrading someones equipment. Joining the Ragers will make you slightly more lethal, but you’ll have friends to back you up and a fort to hide in instead of the parks. Elitists frown upon “borrowing without asking”, so stay clear of them.

He never stole or snuck around. He wasn't in a guild either.

“WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR???”, the small man yelled.
“What? I was going to do it anyway, I just didn’t want him to expect it. The reward was for dead or alive.” He looked around. “HEY!!! WHERE DID THE OTHER GUY GO???”
“If I told you, you’d just kill him too. He left after you focused your attention on this guy here. Since he can’t join us, he had no more business here.”
The man with the shotgun grunted, and they walked away.

Narration for C3:

A man walked about nervously. He had done nothing last night, but he built something yesterday, and that was quite boring. He decided that he would come out today and see what he could do, but he was qickly beginning to regret it. How did he even get in this mess? He was happily minding his own business when he was suddenly plunged right in the middle of a guild war! WHY!!! He HATED fighting. Then another man ran around the corner.
“DON’T HURT ME!!!”, screamed the first man.
“Huh? Oh, hi there. FEAR ME!!!”, he said making a weird face. The man ran away screaming his head off. “Uh….ok then.”, and he promptly went to work. He wanted that new wii and by golly he was going to get it! A little tnt over here, a little C-4 over here. Everything was going good. “You know, that would sell for millions where I live. There is nothing there at all.”
1337 turned around. “Oh crap! My name is in the narration!!!”, he is currently thinking.
“You know, I might let you go if you worship me.”
“BUT IM THE 1337 MASTER!!! YOU WORSHIP ME!!!”
“Well, it was worth a try.”, and with that, the man bit 1337’s neck, and drank contently.

I am the 1337 Master was sucked bone dry!
Role: Pyro Lover
Alignment: Neutral/evil
Heres the skinny: You love fire. You love explosions, they cause fire. Did I mention that you liked fire? You love destroying things so much, that you have a stock of homemade bombs. You can try to blow ppl up, but it’s a bit gorry. Besides, they move too much to make a good target. However, you enjoy blowing up buildings and streets. You can use your night action to set a bomb on a city block, and next night, use your action to blow it up! Joining the Ragers will upgrade your bombs, joining the Elitists will end with you being in jail.

He never did blow anything up. He was a Rager.

Narration for D3:

Kroatz walked around Roku’s building. “Yup, she was right, she made it battle proof. I can’t even open the back door.” Just then, the man who had run away screaming from the last narration, came running up. “What are you doing here?”, Kroatz asked. The man began stammering. “Oh, never mind! Just open the door.” The man opened his tool box, and went to work. A little rewiring,…some more rewiring,…a little more…and done! The back door swung open. Kroatz smirked, “Roku should really be careful who she hires next time.” The man promptly left. He had done something tonight, and that was quite enough! Kroatz entered the kitchen, and looked around. A man followed him. “You sure about this? Roku said it was fire proof.”
“Yah, but or man made a few adjustment to it during construction.”
The man looked around. Something didn’t feel right. The wind was wispering of danger, from more than one source! There was the small sound of glass, then the terrible pain in his arm, then a gun shot was heard. Same looked at his arm, blood was flowing and quickly. A main artery was hit, and at this rate, he’d bleed to death in seconds! He put his hand on the floor, and plants began to rise up. But before they could transfer their healing juices to his wound, another bullet pierced his lung. Same gasped for breath. By this time, Kroatz looked at his companion. “What!?! WHERE IS IT COMING FROM!!!”, he shouted. Same pointed out the window, which Kroatz promptly smashed out of. A person detached himself from the shadows. Same looked over, and frowned. “Who are you?”
“I am your end, that is all you need to know. Since you are working with Kroatz, I guess you are evil. Therefore, I’ll finish what someone else started.” And with that, he shot Same in the head.
“Mother, I’ve just killed a man”, he said, and then shot Same again for good measure.

Same was caught in a cross fire!
Role: Shapeshifter
Alignment: Neutral
Heres the skinny: You control the very elements around you! You can summon elements such as blasts of fire or shards of ice, used for awesome attacks. You can also summone elemts such as walls of rock, or amor of water, creating great defenses! You can also change yourself into any animal of your choosing. However, in animal form, you can’t use your magic to aid you. The pro of this is you can spy, get into hard to get into places, and other things. You can only become an animal at night, and the spell will wear off during the day cycle. You can join the Elitists, its always nice to have a fort to fall back to and have friends by your side. You can also join the Ragers, however, you don’t tolerate “destructive” ppl.

He was a Rager.

Kroatz however, was busy looking for the man that shot Same. Same was a great ally, he was going to have revenge! Then a great pain pierced his leg, then the shot was heard. But this time, Kroatz saw a glint of moon light reflect off of Rengishi’s scope. Kroatz rushed forward, despite the pain from his leg. Rengishi never had a chance.

Rengishi was sliced like sushi!
Role: Sniper
Alignment: neutral
Heres the skinny: You where the best of the best of the best in your squad! Sir! After the war was over, you had a hard time fitting in with society. You took up hunting as a hobby, but it just isn’t the same as shooting a person. You specialize in long range attacks, making it hard to for a melee person to kill you. However, you are completely vunerable in hand to hand combat, so you will want a buddy with you.

No guild.

The morning sun rose over the city of Townston, who is now short three residents. Send in your lynch votes!

I need to send ppl pq's, but I'll do that later. too tired.
jninjashadow at 4:01AM, April 23, 2010
(online)
This has been a bad night for evil.
And fyi that malicious machination INVITED me! He knew full well I was coming with him the traitor! And as for that no stealing thing, I was never told how! I assumed I mearly had to go somewhere, and you'd roll if I find something.
Why that's just crazy enough to walrus!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:09PM
same at 4:17AM, April 23, 2010
(online)
And i was actually defending this game. Oh well. Guess ill just start writing my own a rules for a mafia.
I Am The 1337 Master at 7:03AM, April 23, 2010
(offline)
don't remember being in C3…

and I hate them damn shiny's!!!

and I thought Oh SHIT.

and someone MURDER SALSA!!! He probably…or Roku…let's just kill roku…please.

I hold a large grudge.

-dead head 1337

EDIT: I counted four dead, not 3. :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:54PM
Product Placement at 7:29AM, April 23, 2010
(online)
Bad night for the Ragers. 3 of them dead and Kroatz is scheduled for a lynch.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:52PM
rokulily at 10:14AM, April 23, 2010
(online)
Product Placement

3? i only counted 2- l33t and same

I Am The 1337 Master
or Roku…let's just kill roku…please.

I hold a large grudge.
l33t…
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 10:34AM, April 23, 2010
(online)
Product Placement
I count two.

Also death to Kroatz!

Niccea at 10:40AM, April 23, 2010
(offline)
What a confusing game…
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:14PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 10:41AM, April 23, 2010
(online)
Niccea
What a confusing game…
All you need to know is the Elites are winning! Just like in real life T.T

Kroatz at 11:10AM, April 23, 2010
(online)
I CAN'T DIE.

you should just keep trying killing me…
I'm:

The Boss.

- Albert Einstein
Niccea at 11:12AM, April 23, 2010
(offline)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Niccea
What a confusing game…
Well…I consider any form of organized government a threat to Townston welfare. And as a past godmother, I must oppose these Ragers on principle.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:14PM
Product Placement at 11:13AM, April 23, 2010
(online)
rokulily and monkey
Two Ragers
Yeah. I accidentally counted jninja.
Niccea
What a confusing game…
It's actually quite fun… once you get the hang of it.
Kroatz
I'm:

The Boss.

You don't say!
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:52PM
Kroatz at 11:13AM, April 23, 2010
(online)
Everybody:
LYNCH ME!

- Albert Einstein
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 11:52AM, April 23, 2010
(online)
Niccea
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Niccea
What a confusing game…
Well…I consider any form of organized government a threat to Townston welfare. And as a past godmother, I must oppose these Ragers on principle.
Wait what? Your agianst the government in Townston and yet you oppose the faction agianst government?

@Kroatz: Your lucky break with the lynch was only a one thing deal!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon