MAFIA... and other forum games

MAFIA XLVI: META-MAFIA
ayesinback at 4:34PM, July 28, 2011
(online)
Dear Mayor,
I see you've “shifted”. More's the pity, if you really are a townie.

As you might have noticed, I'm giving our mod the nod. I don't have a good reason, other than the whole thing about the knife is striking some kind of memory chord.

But a mafia mayor has to do what he's gots to do.
You TOO can be (multiple choice)
I Am The 1337 Master at 4:36PM, July 28, 2011
(offline)
Yes…I'm not sure of any of my accusations right now…so I'm actually going to change that again…

The fact that no one but you and me is voting doesn't help me for figuring out what's going on in my head.

And go ahead everyone, suspect me and then just try and find enough evidence, you won't. Because I'm innocent.
/more retaliation than ayes had in her post.
last edited on July 28, 2011 4:44PM
ayesinback at 4:55PM, July 28, 2011
(online)
I have learned that to refute these accusations doesn't really help.

So I am drawing upon an abundance of grace to face the gallows with dignity. I am walking with a book on top of my head so that my posture will be perfect.

AAAAAAhhhhhhh – I don't want to die !
like these forums apparently have . . .
last edited on July 28, 2011 4:57PM
I Am The 1337 Master at 5:02PM, July 28, 2011
(offline)
Well actaully I changed my vote again, as I had three times today.
now pokket and tfgm should be lynched, no help from the peanut gallery.
although my action might have been too late…
Niccea at 5:45PM, July 28, 2011
(offline)

http://www.drunkduck.com/The_New_Drunk_Duck_Mafia/5346012/
ayesinback at 5:52PM, July 28, 2011
(online)
Niccea wrote:

http://www.drunkduck.com/The_New_Drunk_Duck_Mafia/5346012/
Really nice job with customizing the background! I keep thinking I'll have a pic to offer up, but then there's that whole drawing it bit that goes beforehand . . .

edit:

hey ayes – nice quote there.

you like it? it does have that certain je ne croix pas. Like – oooohh – emptiness

you're talking to yourself

THAT'S RIGHT. It's either me or 1337.

ah.
last edited on July 28, 2011 5:54PM
pokketmonstahhuntah at 4:09AM, July 29, 2011
(online)
Voting for TFGM… not sure about the second one. I guess Rokulilly
Man,
I would kill for some Okonomiyaki right now!
Deviant-art
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 4:54AM, July 29, 2011
(online)
For the murder 1337 is trying to say I did. His profile has “I hate: People” 1337 speak = poor grammer. He used instalynch which favors the criminals not townies. His occasional troll spells could be consider him not joining the party or being a loner.
I still think Niccea is the killer from the first night. “What are you willing to do?” sounds like a therapist talking to someone to help them work out their problems. Niccea is a pysch major trying to become a therapist. She has complained about the new forums.
Pocket killed Ally. He is nerdy looking. He is a nerd = anime qoute in his sig. Profile says he is a nerd. He has fire in his background.

rokulily at 5:14AM, July 29, 2011
(online)
looking at niccea's new poster has made me realize something…
we have played a crazy amount of mafia.
which is, i think, extremely impressive in many areas
Mettaur at 5:32AM, July 29, 2011
(offline)
And here is your trophy.

Alot of trophies had to die to make this one.
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
I Am The 1337 Master at 6:30AM, July 29, 2011
(offline)
My vote against you still stands, TFGM. Im might change it, seeing as apparently I have the time to do that (Anthony…?).

As I said, I don't care if some of you don't believe in me. I proved it earlier and maybe I'll prove it again today.

I also realize that my profile says that too. And the reason I'm lynching you has more to do than just that.

…I just felt like it.

…hmm…I think I know why all this mayor stuff is blowing up in my face…I'm not talking so stuck up and proud about my mayorship anymore.

….“I'm mayor”…maybe that'll help me out…
last edited on July 29, 2011 6:32AM
ayesinback at 7:07AM, July 29, 2011
(online)
random observation:

it's just weird that every time I'm looking in this site, whether I'm logged in or not,
1337 is ALWAYS “offline” and Anthony Mercer is ALWAYS “online”.

this site does not tell the truth. ever?
last edited on July 29, 2011 7:08AM
I Am The 1337 Master at 7:34AM, July 29, 2011
(offline)
ayesinback wrote:
random observation:

it's just weird that every time I'm looking in this site, whether I'm logged in or not,
1337 is ALWAYS “offline” and Anthony Mercer is ALWAYS “online”.

this site does not tell the truth. ever?
Nope. Because we all know I'm ALWAYS ONLINE, because I have nothing lse better to do with my life.
Anthony Mercer at 11:02AM, July 29, 2011
(online)
OK, I'm actually online for once, so this narration may be up slightly earlier than usual!
Don't take any of the above seriously. It is in my nature to joke.
Anthony Mercer at 11:23AM, July 29, 2011
(online)
Day 3 Narration!
The partygoers gathered in the front room, where, once again, 1337 Master presented his suspects.

“I accuse… pokketmonstahhuntah and TheFlyingGreenMonkey!” he said, pointing at the two. The crowd gasped and began to talk amongst themselves:
“It's definitely them!” “Yeah! Let's lynch ‘em!” “What’s a ‘monstah’?”
1337 Master shushed the crowd. “Enough. With this knife, I shall kill these horrible crim-”
Before he could finish, the lights went out. In the darkness, the crowd began to shout their confusion, causing even more confusion. By the time the Pardoner had found the light switch, the suspects had disappeared.
“Someone saved the prisoners!” yelled 1337 Master.
“No fair! That's my job!” said OnlyFoolsAndVikings.
The Godfather cancelled the lynch.
Day 3 is over. Night 3 has begun.
Don't take any of the above seriously. It is in my nature to joke.
last edited on July 29, 2011 12:00PM
I Am The 1337 Master at 11:26AM, July 29, 2011
(offline)
._.

Next lynch, I'm lynching those two again. Maybe with some townies actually fucking voting but, you know, whatever.
ayesinback at 1:42PM, July 29, 2011
(online)
hey now - and a howdy do to The Godfather. Spicin' things up a bit, ey?

So there's more than just me and 1337 in this game *i think*
I Am The 1337 Master at 2:19PM, July 29, 2011
(offline)
Day 3 Double Lynch votes:
pokketmonstahhuntah (5)
I Am The 1337 Master
(Seal of the Mayor)
rokulily
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
ayesinback
TheFlyingGreenMonkey (4)
I Am The 1337 Master
(Seal of the Mayor)
pokketmonstahhuntah
rokulily
I Am The 1337 Master (2)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Mettaur
Niccea (2)
ayesinback
Mettaur
rokulily (1)
pokketmonstahhuntah
okay…based on those votes and looking at the kills again, I have more theories. Roku was attacked by pokket.

My new two most likely evil are: Niccea and Pokket,

Mainly because roku and tfgm are maybe sort of good at defending themselves and I'm mayor, I don't have to make sense.

Pokket is most likely the godfather, or TFGM, because as I did once, the godfather saves himself with a pardon, not his followers. My money's on Pokket, even though the kill we're blaming on him does not specifically say it was a godfather kill.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 3:39PM, July 29, 2011
(online)
I Am The 1337 Master wrote:
Day 3 Double Lynch votes:
pokketmonstahhuntah (5)
I Am The 1337 Master
(Seal of the Mayor)
rokulily
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
ayesinback
TheFlyingGreenMonkey (4)

I Am The 1337 Master
(Seal of the Mayor)
pokketmonstahhuntah
rokulily
I Am The 1337 Master (2)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Mettaur
Niccea (2)
ayesinback
Mettaur
rokulily (1)
pokketmonstahhuntah
okay…based on those votes and looking at the kills again, I have more theories. Roku was attacked by pokket.

My new two most likely evil are: Niccea and Pokket,

Mainly because roku and tfgm are maybe sort of good at defending themselves and I'm mayor, I don't have to make sense.

Pokket is most likely the godfather, or TFGM, because as I did once, the godfather saves himself with a pardon, not his followers. My money's on Pokket, even though the kill we're blaming on him does not specifically say it was a godfather kill.
Question, shouldn't we start looking at the seemingly inactive players? They are still alive while seemingly not posting or voting. This could because GM is allowing for the site bugs or because they are doing stuff at night.

ayesinback at 4:13PM, July 29, 2011
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey wrote:
Question, shouldn't we start looking at the seemingly inactive players? They are still alive while seemingly not posting or voting. This could because GM is allowing for the site bugs or because they are doing stuff at night.
Yes. Interesting.
where are: seventy2? jninja (especially as he was expressed as a suspect)? bffsatan? zeph?
Didn't Zeph have issues with yellow burning his eyes?
pokketmonstahhuntah at 5:36PM, July 29, 2011
(online)
whoohoow,
hold on a minute,
with so many votes for me, doesn't that kind of make me NOT maffia? I mean, look at the activity last night. So many kills (and saves), meaning at least some maffia is active. Now, if those active people were voting for me, don't you think that would mean I'm NOT maffia?
And, come on, look at my votes, they arevoted at some folks that have(almost) none other voter. If I were part of the “organised crime” wouldn't I at least vote for l337master, since he's obviously pro-town?
Also, why would I vote for TFGM, since I too suspect him of being maffia.
Sorry, your logic made sense during the voting, but right now my arguments are founded on facts here. Look at my voting.
Ayesinback makes a good point. Seemingly inactive players might be active in secret. However, I didn't get everything you said.
Zeph's eyes were burning because of the yellow? I did not read that part, where did he say that?
Why was Jninja a suspect again?
Also, Mettaur and TFGM voted to lynch l337master. I guess they should get priority on being killed/lynched.
I'm putting myself in a dangerous position by saying that, I know… (gaah!)
Man,
I would kill for some Okonomiyaki right now!
Deviant-art
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 6:17PM, July 29, 2011
(online)
pokketmonstahhuntah wrote:
whoohoow,
hold on a minute,
with so many votes for me, doesn't that kind of make me NOT maffia? I mean, look at the activity last night. So many kills (and saves), meaning at least some maffia is active. Now, if those active people were voting for me, don't you think that would mean I'm NOT maffia?
And, come on, look at my votes, they arevoted at some folks that have(almost) none other voter. If I were part of the “organised crime” wouldn't I at least vote for l337master, since he's obviously pro-town?
Also, why would I vote for TFGM, since I too suspect him of being maffia.
Sorry, your logic made sense during the voting, but right now my arguments are founded on facts here. Look at my voting.
Ayesinback makes a good point. Seemingly inactive players might be active in secret. However, I didn't get everything you said.
Zeph's eyes were burning because of the yellow? I did not read that part, where did he say that?
Why was Jninja a suspect again?
Also, Mettaur and TFGM voted to lynch l337master. I guess they should get priority on being killed/lynched.
I'm putting myself in a dangerous position by saying that, I know… (gaah!)

Sir you argument is flawed in a few points. Mafia members have and do vote to lynch other mafia members to throw off suspicions. Especially if they know they will be saved by a cancel lynch. Which you were.

How is 1337 obviously pro-town? Cause one mafia member was lynched by him? This too has been done in the past to make other mafia members seem innocent. And the fact that it was the mad bomber to die and not a hit man is significant. The bomber is much weaker than the hit men. The clues that point at me just as easily point to 1337 and the fact that he used the instalynch which benefits the criminal side much more than the townie side says something. But he also used in on Product, arguably one of the best clue solvers in the game. So not only did he use the instalynch but on a strong clue solving player. This screams mafia!

I was the one who pointed out we should be looking at inactive. Also I too remember that zeph said something about his eyes being burned by the horrible forum.

Finally your argument does nothing to dismiss the clues that point directly at you? You have nerd in your profile and you have fire in your background. But this is the same murder as the one that zeph might have done. So clues pending I say we lynch you and zeph.

I Am The 1337 Master at 6:24PM, July 29, 2011
(offline)
U

…kill it…
…ONE OF YOU IS MAFIA AND I WILL GET ONE OF YOU AND GRR WHY DO YOU ALL MAKE IT SO HARD TO BE MAYOR…
I Am The 1337 Master at 6:27PM, July 29, 2011
(offline)
And if you wanna make accusations, be worthwile. Get hard evidence I'm mafia, and I'll vote for myself in the lynch of my death. (seriously)
If not then stop blaming me, bringing up blame to me, and realize, I'm not mafia.
…I'm much more cultured than that.

And someone tell that damn vigilante to start being worthwile. Because they're not. :|
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 6:42PM, July 29, 2011
(online)
I Am The 1337 Master wrote:
And if you wanna make accusations, be worthwile. Get hard evidence I'm mafia, and I'll vote for myself in the lynch of my death. (seriously)
If not then stop blaming me, bringing up blame to me, and realize, I'm not mafia.
…I'm much more cultured than that.

And someone tell that damn vigilante to start being worthwile. Because they're not. :|
Hard evidence: “I hate: people” your profile. Bad grammer = 1337 speak, your 1337 master. The one you said I did. You are connecting my “dislike: annoying people” with I hate people which is a stretch! And the fact that I dislike grammer nazi's. In my opinion this the evidence points to you much me than me. You combined this with your instalynch of Product and I have no idea why people are voting for me over you. So you should vote for yourself.

I Am The 1337 Master at 6:48PM, July 29, 2011
(offline)
Then so it shall be. I will vote myself and probably pokket for the next lynch. Anyone who chooses to agree with me can go ahead.
OnlyFoolsAndVikings at 9:02PM, July 29, 2011
(offline)
….yeah dudes I don't know if I'm going to be able to keep playing :C

I keep missing everything and I've kinda got lots to do… uhhhhh… so I might have to pull out. D: Sorry!!!
of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most.
EXCUSE ME WHILE I STROKE MY MOUSTACHE IN A SUGGESTIVE MANNER!
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 11:20PM, July 29, 2011
(online)
OnlyFoolsAndVikings wrote:
….yeah dudes I don't know if I'm going to be able to keep playing :C

I keep missing everything and I've kinda got lots to do… uhhhhh… so I might have to pull out. D: Sorry!!!
But you've only done one picture! D: You havn't even started a picture war with Roku.

OnlyFoolsAndVikings at 2:21AM, July 30, 2011
(offline)
haha yeah but I've kinda lost interest in the Duck now, its really hard to keep coming here to check and I keep forgetting about it. SO I think I might just stop. :(
of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most.
EXCUSE ME WHILE I STROKE MY MOUSTACHE IN A SUGGESTIVE MANNER!
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 4:40AM, July 30, 2011
(online)
OnlyFoolsAndVikings wrote:
haha yeah but I've kinda lost interest in the Duck now, its really hard to keep coming here to check and I keep forgetting about it. SO I think I might just stop. :(

NNNNNNNNNNNnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quite a few of my favoritewebcomic artists have left due to this move/new site thing. I curse you The Duck!. T.T

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon