rp catagory

tower of zot (NSFW)
shadowbladeXIII at 9:31PM, Nov. 11, 2013
(online)
Doc:Yes well, we still have yet to see what DN will do to his cube and how much damage will be done to his.
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
last edited on Nov. 11, 2013 9:42PM
SnowTheHedgehog at 12:32AM, Nov. 12, 2013
(online)
*as DN prepares to cut the cube, it emits strange sounds, almost as thousands of little cracks; everyone hesitates to wait and see what happens to the material; hoarfrost slowly covers it over, and from behind, a voice is heard*
???: Mind if I throw my hat into the ring as well? *jumping over the heads, Snow places a well aimed hit on the surface of the cube; numerous cracks are now scarring the metal for a few seconds, until it bursts into adozen little pieces* Whew, not my worst performance. *he dissipates the hammer, swiping a sweat pearl off his forehead*
Optimism is like eating healthy. If you don't know any pro recipes, you're going to have a terrible time trying to pull through with it.
picosux224 at 12:59AM, Nov. 12, 2013
(offline)
pico:*raises a eyebrow* hey snow whats up?
with great power comes great ass kicking!-Picosux224 2019
Dark Ninja at 3:59AM, Nov. 12, 2013
(online)
DN: ah,nice of you to show up. but if you'll excuse me, ( takes a few steps back, runs to the wallw, jumps and kicks off of it, and lands a flying kick on the next cube)
our morality is what restrains the beast inside each of us
shadowbladeXIII at 5:20AM, Nov. 12, 2013
(online)
Doc:*watches the cube split right down the middle*(Alright I can see where this is going…)*Ahem* due to a new challenger and a limited ammount of cubes the test of strength has been tossed aside. Therefore, this contest will be decided with a triple threat sparring match!*cue transition to an fair open space area* Now here are the rules,you may use any ability/fighting styles you naturaly come with, no lethal blows, no outside help, if you yield or are too tired/injured to continue your out, and remember this is a sparring match, have fun with it. Last one standing is the victor. Ready? …Begin!*walks out of the way and turns to see none of them made a move yet waiting in anticipation for the other to strike first*
last edited on Nov. 12, 2013 6:42AM
SnowTheHedgehog at 6:53AM, Nov. 12, 2013
(online)
Snow: *holding the hammer with both hands in a position that easily allows quick offense as well as quick defense* (I haven't seen you both fighting in a long~ while. I'm curious what new tactics you come up with and what their flaws are.) *calmly, he observes his sparring partners waiting for someone to make the first move, and forces down a smile* (Heh, you can wait on me as long as you want. I'm definetely not going to start anything.)
Optimism is like eating healthy. If you don't know any pro recipes, you're going to have a terrible time trying to pull through with it.
last edited on Nov. 12, 2013 6:56AM
Dark Ninja at 7:55AM, Nov. 12, 2013
(online)
DN: (thinking while watching others) so, only natural abilities huh? so no sword. so what to start off with, explosive kunai? smoke bombs maybe?
picosux224 at 8:01AM, Nov. 12, 2013
(offline)
pico:*using the same speed i usedbefore i knocked snow to the floor and kick DN inhis face*
last edited on Nov. 12, 2013 11:16AM
SnowTheHedgehog at 9:18AM, Nov. 12, 2013
(online)
Snow: JACKPOT~! *he shouts out the word in a joyful, almost singing manner, does a handstand immediately and draws a pirouette, kicking pico in the side several times before he can react, and jumps on his feet himself* Say, DN… *starts a quick combo against DN just as he catched himself* How hard does it suck when your foe can count his main weapon in as a natural ability and you can't? *throws him off his feet and sends him flying with an ice block*
last edited on Nov. 12, 2013 9:23AM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:34AM, Nov. 12, 2013
(online)
Doc:(oh this is good already they're already willing to dive right in with combos)*watchs as pico sits up*(good I was this wouldn't end so soon)*looks around the surrounding area*(now the question is wether or not DN will wait for the next strike and how patient is he?)
Mia:come on Pico! show them what your made of!
Dark Ninja at 9:43AM, Nov. 12, 2013
(online)
DN: oh, it's not that bad…(throws out multiple smokebombs while still airborne, lands, then moves in) I alway have backup plans, you didn't think my sword was the only way I could fight did you? ( Dropkicks snow in the face, grabs him by his ankle, and throws him into pico.)
SnowTheHedgehog at 10:26AM, Nov. 12, 2013
(online)
Snow: You wouldn't mind lending me a little help, would you?
pico: W-what?
Snow: Thought so. *before both hit the ground, he places his feet on pico's chest, kicking him a bit further while at the same time, using him as a launching pad to dash back towards DN's direction for a headbutt, followed by a cartwheel kick into the ground; just as he aims for a two handed strike, DN makes a precise punch against his liver, causing his expression to turn to that of a stranded fish* (You're so getting that back! … Once I can stand again.)
last edited on Nov. 12, 2013 10:27AM
shadowbladeXIII at 10:32AM, Nov. 12, 2013
(online)
Mia:what is he doing? He's taking a beating from both of them.(Pico plese get back in there come on…)
Doc:Don't worry I'm sure he has something planned*watches DN head for pico*(if he can get up within 5 seconds otherwise its just going to be DN and Snow running this fight)
last edited on Nov. 12, 2013 10:48AM
SnowTheHedgehog at 10:55AM, Nov. 12, 2013
(online)
Snow: *catches himself* You! You get back here! *catches DN's kicking foot and slams him into the ground; he lets a big, yet easily avoidable icicle drop on DN before aiming for pico himself just as he gets up again; only in a hair's width distance from pico's nose, he stops* Hi! *limbo dodges a punch and uppercuts pico, drawing a backflip to land on the incoming DN's shoulders* ONWARDS, MY TRUSTY STEED!
last edited on Nov. 12, 2013 10:56AM
picosux224 at 11:01AM, Nov. 12, 2013
(offline)
pico:….AHHHHHH!!!!*out of anger pico got a power boost*AURA SPHERE! *2 powerful orbs hit DN and snow suprising everybody but pico who was still angry*
Dark Ninja at 11:05AM, Nov. 12, 2013
(online)
DN: (gets up) about time you got into the game pico
shadowbladeXIII at 11:09AM, Nov. 12, 2013
(online)
Doc:'bout time he got his head in the game. come on make this interesting
Mia:(are you alright, pico?)
last edited on Nov. 12, 2013 11:14AM
SnowTheHedgehog at 11:12AM, Nov. 12, 2013
(online)
Snow: You know, you have a long loading time. You do realize you gotta make up for that, right? *reaches the free arm out to hammerspace and grabs for a second hammer* Now come on, you two! Is this a fight or a tea party?!
DN: … Snow, are you drunk again?
Snow: Hush, my steed! ‘Tis not called drunk, it’s a state of pure… pureness! … Okay, maybe a little.
*outside the battle field*
Val: *on patrol* Oh, hey Mia, hey doc. *notices the ongoing spectacle* … What's going on there?
last edited on Nov. 12, 2013 2:41PM
picosux224 at 11:15AM, Nov. 12, 2013
(offline)
pico:(im fine infact things are about to..heat up) PYROKINECTIC CHARGE FLAME FURRY!*red flames went around my body…sorta like Gokus kaio-ken*
shadowbladeXIII at 11:18AM, Nov. 12, 2013
(online)
Both:*watching the fight*Triple threat sparing match.
Val:*looks at the ongoing madness and turns to Doc* you sure that's what's happening here? Cause really it just looks like Snow Riding DN and pico about to take a hammer to the head if he doesn't dodge.
Doc:I told them to have fun with it.
Val:ah. *watches pico dodge the hammer and knock snow off DN* …huh I didn't see that coming. excuse me while I cheer for my husband. Snow, get your butt back up I know you can do better than that. now get back up there on DN and try again!
Doc:(good to see both of you getting into the spirit)
last edited on Nov. 12, 2013 11:26AM
picosux224 at 11:23AM, Nov. 12, 2013
(offline)
*snow gets up and tries to strike pico with his hammer* snow:stop dodgeing pico:make me AHHH!!*summons the flames around me as i shoot fireballs*
last edited on Nov. 12, 2013 11:33AM
Dark Ninja at 11:35AM, Nov. 12, 2013
(online)
DN: (Plants hands on the ground, and donkey kicks pico in the stomach, and crashing into snow) Now it's time for some real fun!(grabs pico, and kicks him into the air, then grabs snow and throws him forward, then jumps and lands on snow,face down and sliding, surfs toward the nearest wall, and then backflips off, propelling Snow into the wall.)And now for…( turns around to an aura blast from pico)
shadowbladeXIII at 11:37AM, Nov. 12, 2013
(online)
Doc:and now pico is back on top.
Mia:come on Pico!
Val:hey doc by the way when you get sometime mind if I ask you a few questions?
Doc:Sure.
Val: Thanks.*turns her atteintion back to the fight* Snow come on don't give up yet. You can do this!
picosux224 at 11:41AM, Nov. 12, 2013
(offline)
pico:*looks at my wet body* so thats how it is ok time to knock it up a knotch*a red symbol appeared on my arm as jasmine and trigger fused into me*..bring it
last edited on Nov. 12, 2013 11:48AM
SnowTheHedgehog at 11:44AM, Nov. 12, 2013
(online)
Snow: *works himself out of the wall* Oww (Dammit, I need to think of something quick, else I'm out first Got it!) *as DN and pico are occupied with each other, he concentrates and a dense snowfall starts, although the snowflakes behave weird; instead of dancing with the wind, they shoot around like bullets; as the first tiny snowflake hits DN, it knocks him across the whole hall; instead of hitting pico, the snow melts in pico's arcane flames; as the first snowflakes melt, they seemingly explode, knocking pico to the ground, suddenly completely drenched in water; despite his tries to get up, one detonation of the rapidly expanding water after another knock him down each time* Oh, sorry. Guess I should've told you I turned the ACC on. (Just a few seconds more just some seconds more, and they can hit him as well Crap, please let DN be k.o. for now)
last edited on Nov. 12, 2013 11:46AM
Dark Ninja at 11:50AM, Nov. 12, 2013
(online)
DN: (Laying on the ground) ugh, what the hell hit my? (gets up)either way, I think its about time to swithch the game to “survival mode”.(starts removing armor)
shadowbladeXIII at 11:51AM, Nov. 12, 2013
(online)
Doc:*smiles in delight* looks like its on now.
Mia:there's no dobut Pico will win this. I've seen him work. he knows how to go about a fight,
Val:*smiles* that may be but Snow is much more clever with his attacks and has a better reaction time to situations. He'll win for sure.
Doc:(oh boy already there's tension between the 2 of them. Its a good thing this is just a healthy sparring match.)
last edited on Nov. 12, 2013 11:52AM
picosux224 at 11:54AM, Nov. 12, 2013
(offline)
pico:(good snows distracted)ARCANE THUNDER!*electricity shot out my hands hitting snow directly *meanwhile* mia:woo go pico! val:come on snow kick his ass*the 2 women looked at each other angry but then looked away from each other*
Dark Ninja at 11:58AM, Nov. 12, 2013
(online)
DN: (removes last piece of armor as fur turns crimson, and wings sprout from back) IT'S TIME TO END THIS!( punches the ground and releases a wave of dark energy that knocks back both Pico and Snow)
picosux224 at 12:03PM, Nov. 12, 2013
(offline)
pico:*smiles as i take off my gauntlet* i agree*i suddenly turn into my deamon form* AURA SPHERE!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon