rp catagory

tower of zot (NSFW)
SnowTheHedgehog at 12:00PM, Aug. 6, 2017
(online)
Morphblade: *walks in on Doc just this moment* Doc, I completely forgot, our favourite neo-nazi left us a present… Or would it be traditional nazi?
Doc: Hyper-nazi, technically.
Morphblade: Anyway, he left another one of these future tech BS-holodisc devices that have no reason to exist other than for showing off and because somebody watched too many sci-fi movies. *sets it down on the desk with the note attached to it* Want to see what it's about now?
Doc: (I like holodrives…)
Optimism is like eating healthy. If you don't know any pro recipes, you're going to have a terrible time trying to pull through with it.
shadowbladeXIII at 7:47PM, Aug. 6, 2017
(online)
Mia: *licks some off Pico* I just think it makes you sweeter*kisses him*

*over with doc*

Doc: ehh…not yet.

Morphblade:
Not yet?! this could be important.

Doc:
or a distraction and that is the last thing I need, especially with my latest project.

Morphblade:
Doc, we've had stuff happen that is nerve wrecking from possible cloning of that hyper nazi, to Claire being abducted. this could have something on it and you aren't taking the time to study this?! Why?!

Doc:*takes a sip of shark blood* because its shadowblade's. not yours, and not mine.

Morphblade:
he's not here! he's gone!

Doc: no, he just needs someone to come and pick him up from the pool.

Morphblade: …the hell is that supposed to mean?!

Doc:*takes another sip* In simple terms, im going open up his world and bring him back.

Morphblade: how?

Doc: All I need is something that connects the two. I'm already half way there after all.

*at that point the door opens*

Kyle: Morphblade its horrible! Kenneth is down! *looks over* oh hello Doc.

Doc: really? you brought the telephone reader here? that's a laugh.

Morphblade:
you darn well know that's not what he does! what happened? is the patient fine?

Kyle: she's fine. very confused, but fine. We have her in a nice room being guarded and trying to understand what happened.

Doc:im sorry, but who the hell are we talking about?

Morphblade:
the wolf you worked on? The one that put you in a coma?

Doc: *thinks long and hard* nope! doesn't ring a bell. *gets up* but clearly this is something important to you.*stands up* you get a report on what went down, and I'll go see to it that Kenneth is beaten sane again by my hands and hopefully by then, I'll have a solution to our missing shadowblade.

Kyle:
…*ready to say something then decides not to*

Morphblade: fine. but after this, we need to look at th-

Doc: can't hear you! already out the door!*walks out*

Morphblade: (well its good to see he hasn't changed all that much. Thankfully that means I know how to play his game) Hey Doc, you forgot your pen.

Doc: where?*comes back in*

Morphblade: The holodrive ate it and threatened to never give it back lest you stop its message.

Doc: I'll do it one better I'll start its message and get me a pencil.*click*
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
last edited on Aug. 6, 2017 10:27PM
picosux224 at 10:49PM, Aug. 6, 2017
(offline)
Pico:*the fox blushed as he laughed while putting his arm on his head embarrassed*Mia you're embarrassing me…
Mia:well its true.*she then rubbed her cheek with his making Pico go wide-eyed in surprise.*
Jill:yuck lovebirds…
Mia:you'll find someone you will like when you are older.
Jill:no way! i'll be single forever.
Pico:*Pico not liking the idea of his sister dating he chose to change the subject*ahem anyway…why did you do that?*he then point at his head*
Jill:for fun…
Pico:…whatever.*he then shrugged his shoulders got up and wiped the sweet substance off his face in his bathroom*you're lucky im a good big brother and won't get mad.
Jill:because im your adorable little sister?
Pico:because im patient with you.*as Pico smiled at his sister she poked her tongue out in retaliation*
with great power comes great ass kicking!-Picosux224 2019
SnowTheHedgehog at 1:28PM, Aug. 8, 2017
(online)
- The hologram starts playing instantly, flickering for just a moment before clearly depicting Rheinheim standing in perfect posture in the middle of a light cone of an otherwise dark room. -

Morphblade: I know he got dapper again, but I don't think I can ever imagine the old fart as anything else than an old fart.
Doc:
Rheinheim: “Gentelmen! Ladies! My dear colleague, in case you havve rrecowered frrom your prredicament. Morffblade. End I strrongly assume Shadowblade is still on smoke brreak. *he cracks a self-absorbed grin* Daddy's coming back werry soon, kids, don't worrry. *extends his arms to the side* My frriends and honourrable foes, I havve sent you zis rrecording to share wiz you zis crrowning moment of my experrimentation!”

- All at once, the lights tutn on; Rheinheim's been standing next to a thick, shock proof glass window into another room. The camera now rolls closer, revealing a small concrete chamber, brightly lit, empty - albeit for two people in it. -

Rheinheim: “I inwite you to witness… Hollywood sequels done rright: ze rreenactment of a fan favourrite! I prresent to you Family Ties 2! Rrights rreserved.”
Claire: “*rattling and tearing at the chains forcing her to the ground* The bloody hell is wrong with ya sick fuck?! WHAT IS YOUR DEAL WITH MY FUCKING FAMILY?!”
Snow: “*kneels there without a reaction to the situation, frame collapsed to a mere pile of defeat*”
Rheinheim: “Ahh, ze nostalgia… It is almost as if nozzing changed! Ze only menshionable fact is zat one has grrown older, one has grrown younger, and one has stayed ze same age, biologically, at least. Good on you, Claer, my dear. Would have been a shame for such a gorgeous body to wilt like a flower.”
Claire: “Go fuck yerself ‘n the dickhole, ya sick motherfuckin’ bastard!”
Rheinheim: “Such well-versed eloquence. But now hush, my little thorny rrose!”
Claire: “My tattoo ain't even got any thorns, ya bloo- *at this point, Rheinheim turns a dial and no sound can be heard from the room anymore*”
Rheinheim: “*turning back to the camera fully* Now, ze setup is razzer easy. Rrinse end rrepeat. Ze idea behind zis is to see first hand how much chaos is rrooted wizzin ze humanoid nature. Of course, ze rresult is alrready evident, but know zat I'm not doing zis for me; zis is to educate you on how people zzink end act. To keep it short end sweet, zese two loving siblings have ze same choice zey've had eleven years ago.”
Claire: “*her face turns even redder and she yells more vigorously, albeit as inaudible as before*”
Snow: “*his head jerks up at Rheinheim, face deadly pale and filled with pure dread; as the professor presses a button on a remote and Snow's shackles fall off from him, he looks about ready to faint*”
Rheinheim: “You will find a firearm in ze corner behind you to your rright, Snow. You will be delighted to hear zat it's ze same one as last time. *his voice sounds almost ecstatic, like that of an uncle watching his favourite nephew unpack a huge birthday gift* Now, choose. Your sister, again… or you. *he says in a tone that easily could've meant ‘unpack your gift already’*”
Optimism is like eating healthy. If you don't know any pro recipes, you're going to have a terrible time trying to pull through with it.
last edited on Aug. 8, 2017 1:31PM
shadowbladeXIII at 2:26PM, Aug. 8, 2017
(online)
Nene: so that aside what was it like inside doc's head Pico?

Jill:
that's actually a good question. What happened in there? was it as dirty as they say it is?

*back in the lab*

Doc: listening to the recording as he worked eyeing the recording*

Morphblade *watching intently*how has she not killed them yet?

Doc: there we are. *stands up and pauses it*

Morphblade: where are you going?

Doc:
where everyone asks of me to head, hell. *throws the device as the gate opens up* im going to get the loser back on this plane. They fear and respect me enough to do so.

Moprhblade: don't you want to know who was killed?

Doc: …I already know who did what. I know how many shots how much pain and agony and more. if you are worried them, don't. Shadowblade isn't a fool to let things go to the enemy or give them satisfaction.

Morphblade:(shots?) …last I checked you don't know any magic.

Doc: HAH!magic is just a logical way of doing things. My way is much more fun. You can watch the rest of that if you want, but its pointless.

Morphblade: well what about the fixing of the tower?

Doc: all solutions are on that paper written there.*walks through* now then, I have go and see who is down here. *closes it*

Morphblade:
(and just like that we lost him again great)*looks at papers* the hell does second cupboard on the right mean? *sighs* why am I left with all the problems. *resumes the holodrive*

*in hell*

Doc: Ah, fire and brimstone glad to see nothing has…*looks at the landscape. what was once organized chaos now has a landscape that screams decimated and a large pillar standing tall* well that's new. I'll have to ask ole' Beelz and the gang on what happened here after I find the biter of the bullet.
last edited on Aug. 8, 2017 4:53PM
picosux224 at 4:07PM, Aug. 8, 2017
(offline)
Pico:urk!*Pico flinched about the question*it was messed up. demonic scenery.messed up monsters were trying to kill us and if it weren't for my tracking skills Doc would of had more time messing with us.
shadowbladeXIII at 9:28AM, Aug. 9, 2017
(online)
Jill: Cool I bet you had to fight him, didn't you?!

Nene: Jill not everything is needed with violence. It probably didn't have to come to that.

*hell*

Doc: *walking about till something blocks his path*

Demon:
state your business.

Doc: none of yours. what the hell happened down here?

Demon: that is classified.

Doc:…you must be new here. So, I'll be nice seeing how I just got up from a coma. Im the thing everyone down here fears and prays never returns due to my intense cravings. Now this can go of two ways, you can tell me what went on here, where in Hades the Devil is along with the others, and hades so I can get somethings straightened out and pick up the recent departed, or you can turn this nice little encounter into a something unpleasant.*does the glasses thing*

Demon:…*grunts* The Devil is busy in a meeting, and Hades is rebuilding.

Doc:mhm. Take me to Hades.*waves* and and please put any harbingers, and death itself on call. im looking for someone down here.
picosux224 at 1:58PM, Aug. 9, 2017
(offline)
Pico:er yeah heh. heh. heh..*the red Mobian sweatdropped as he rubbed the back of his head* besides if its all the same to you id rather we drop that subject.
Jill:oh ok.
Pico:…
DP:(i know that look.what are you thinking Pico?)
Pico:do you guys think i should go and see Rose and tell her his uh…back?
shadowbladeXIII at 7:19PM, Aug. 9, 2017
(online)
DP: (well she'll have to know at some point if Anita hasn't already.)
Bio: (Still, it has been some time since we saw her. A visit would not hurt.)
*on the outside of pico's head*

Mia: You know, I think it would be a grand idea. Its been much too long.
last edited on Aug. 9, 2017 8:00PM
picosux224 at 9:00PM, Aug. 9, 2017
(offline)
Pico:yeah we really didn't have time to visit her but with Doc up and moving now is the perfect time.*he then looked at Nene*you don't mind looking after the kids until we come back right?
Nene:of course not.you 2 have fun now.
Pico:thanks Nene.*they then head out the door and walked.while doing so Mia wrapped her arms around his arm. this made Pico smile at her*you know i still don't know if i should be mad at you for using our link to send yourself inside Docs mind.
Mia:it worked out in the end right?
Pico:sure but im the reckless 1 in the relationship…don't tell me that part rubbed off on you.
Mia:..maybe a little.
*they then reached the apartment and knocked on the door KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!*
Rose:hmm? who could that be?*she then opened the door*
Pico:hey Rose its been awhile.
shadowbladeXIII at 8:02AM, Aug. 10, 2017
(online)
Rose: Pico, its been quite awhile.*looks to the side* and Mia as well. Please, won't you come in.

*they proceed to do so*

Rose: Can I get you both anything? some tea? maybe some cookies?
SnowTheHedgehog at 10:01AM, Aug. 10, 2017
(online)
- The recording continues. Rheinheim has stepped out of frame by now, leaving the camera to focus solely on the room behind the massive window. -

"Snow: *stands and picks up the pistol, slow as ice melts, although he seems to have regained his composure; his hands and knees have stopped trembling; then he just stands there*
Claire: *has finally quit spitting about insults and watched her brother's every move* Bro, c'mon! *she whispers intensely* Shoot through the window! Shoot him in the fucking face!
Snow: *staring her straight in the face* It won't work.
Claire: AT LEAST FRIKKIN' TRY, ASSHOLE!!!
Snow: *without breaking eye contact, he swings up the arm with the gun and shoots the window; the bullet remains stuck in it, but the window is far from broken; it is hardly cracked* See?
Claire: It's the bloody fuckin' point that counts! At least fuckin' try ta fuckin' fight him for ONCE in yer worthless fuckin' life!!!
Rheinheim: *speaks quietly into the camera* Hahh, zis is why I still prrefer good old fashioned glahss vindows over TV scrreens to monitor experriments.
Snow: Worry not, sister, he won't be safe from me. But for now… *looks around demonstratively and a head-sized ice-made replica of the gun he holds appears mid-air; his face contorts in concentration, but water drips off the gun, for it's melting quickly; not long after, it falls to the floor and shatters* Got to play along.
Claire: *even beneath her white fur, she went visibly pale* … You fffffucker… *she mumbles, sounding oddly tired* You irredeemable piece of refuse. *closes her eyes; now it's her turn to lose her drive; arms that were rattling at the chains this entire time fall to the ground, head hangs in depression, ears and tail droop, her frame collapses to hide her from the world*
Snow: Don't get me wrong; I don't like this anymore than you do. And he will pay. But pray tell, who would avenge me if I spared your life instead of my own?
Claire: Rotten to the core…
Snow: You don't understand a thing that's happening. Who would this world benefit more from; you or me? This needs to happen. You just stand in everybody's way. I have what it takes, and I'm out of patience. Sorry, sis, but one day in afterlife, you'll understand. *points the gun at her unceremoniously and pulls the trigger; and inch from her face, the bullet stops however; dagger-like teeth and a giant, immaterial jaw form around it, misty and purple, just as Claire's pulsating eyes as she now opens them*
Claire: What. You. Fucking. Say?"

- Massive purple claws, born from thin air, gently and carefully hold one of her arms and effortlessly tear apart the shackles, repeating that pattern for her other arm. As Snow prepares to shoot again, pressing curses between teeth, one of the claws strikes forth and slashes it out of his hands, ripping out one pinky with it. Claire's skin starts bulging and deforming all around the spine, but she doesn't scream like so many times before; no grunts, no shouts, now wailing, no sound… except for the moment her spine cracks apart and her back tears open in an explosion of blood. That's where she starts cursing. -

,Claire: Disgusting. Ya fucking imbecile think ya got shit on anybody?! Yer a danger to societly at best and federal villain #1 at worst! You care about none but yerself. I fuckin' bet the nachzehrer wanted yer ass for a long time comin'. Well guess fuckin' what. The one time I could actually stop it - *she beckons behind her* - I ain't gon' do jack shit."

- A ghastly, steaming, cloudy purple panther emerges from the rays of light, connected to Claire's back via a misty umbilical cord, rubbing its side against her leg, purring with a demonic, heart freezing growl of a voice that echoes in air unnaturally long. Ruby red, then night blue, then spotty purple eyes look up at Claire's night blue, then spotty purple, then ruby red eyes. She nods, face as unmoved as granite. They both approach Snow who's backing into a corner, more and more panicked by the second. He summons his keyblade; the panther lunges forward, morphing, adding to and subtracting from its form and size. The monstrous daggers that are the nachzehrer's teeth crunch the blade, tear it out of his hand; the fangs tremble until, without a warning, the blade shatters.
Claire, now within hitting distance of her brother, catches his fist without the slightest effort, twisting it slowly around its axis. Before Snow can move to compensate for his arm's movement, the teeth disappear again, inches from his face, before concentrating on his other arm, sinking deep into flesh and bone. Snow's agonizing screaming echoes through the room and grows louder as Claire breaks his other arm, continuing to twist it until bone punctures flesh from within. A dizzy attempt at a headbutt marks his last effort to fight; Claire answers it with a headbutt of her own, knocking back his head, sending bits of teeth across the room.
Once again, the claws appear to aid, clenching around Snow so tight the nachzehrer lifts him off the ground. “Squeal like the pig ya are”, Claire utters with bloodlust, digging her fingers into his crotch until she holds his manhood in hand; and Snow squeals.
Taking a step back, Claire gazes upon her work without pride nor distaste; her face is absolutely void of emotion. The nachzehrer's teeth and eyes materialise before him. “Dismiss with his life.” And, obliging to her commando, the jaws open wide, opening the whirling, screaming abyss behind them, and the demon bites off Snow's head. His body relaxes and now dangles in its claws like an empty bag. Just one more bite, and he's swallowed hole. Slowly, quiet at first, but in a steady crescendo, Rheinheim's laughter is heard, satisfied and insane, not even stopped by Claire turning slightly and approaching the window.
This is where the holotape stops; only for a millisecond, the audio plays back the sound of shattering glass after the video stopped. -
last edited on Aug. 10, 2017 3:20PM
picosux224 at 1:20PM, Aug. 10, 2017
(offline)
Pico:*RUMBLE!*heh heh….both please.
Rose:i'll make sure to bring a bit extra.
Pico:thanks Rose.*a few minutes later she brings out a plate of cookies and then 2 cups of tea*woo! chow time!*MUNCH! MUNCH! MUNCH! Pico dig in eating said cookies*
Mia:Pico…manners.
Rose:oh i don't mind.its good to see the both of you again.i hardly get visitors and it's nice to have company.
Mia:we have good news Rose.
Rose:oh? are you 2 finally having a baby? im so proud of the both of you.
*hearing this made Mia blush madly and as for pico-*
Pico:COUGH! COUGH! COUGH! *gulp!* *he had a rough time eating 1 of the cookies so he scold the tea ignoring how hot it was*(why does everyone say that….)
DP:(pfft hahahahahahahahah!)
last edited on Aug. 10, 2017 2:18PM
shadowbladeXIII at 4:28PM, Aug. 10, 2017
(online)
Morphblade:*sits there in silence* Oh doc, I hope you were right in knowing.*stands up* That reckless old fool. Doesn't care for what he did. This needs to end soon.*takes the notes* First thing's first I have to understand where to look for half of this…(best start with Doc's place.)

*back with pico*

Rose: oh dear are you alright.

Mia: *making sure Pico is fine* he'll be ok. While we appreciate the thought, that is not the news we bring.

rose: oh? then what new do you bring?

*H-E-Double Hockey sticks*

Doc:*looks around at the mangled bodies* So you guys took the Doom initiative as I suggested I see.

Demon:
didn't do much.

Doc:
that's cause what you were dealing with knew how to play Doom.

Demon:what does that even mean?

Doc: oh nothing.

Demon: we are here. be respectful.

Doc: only as much as I can be.*boots door open to see a council* Hades, Babe how you doin'?

Hades:*stands up slightly angered* Out!

Doc: oh come now, you know I won't. What's going on here? *hops up on the table and begins walking* why does hell look like its been torn worse?*hops off near hades and leans on him* and where are my kitkats?

Hades:…Doc. you remember what happened last time?

Doc: I do. and I do not care. Look, you know how I operate. So let's cut to the chase to after I get incinerated. I need answers you have answers. Sooner im in, sooner im out.

Hades:…what do you want?

Doc: let's start with the obvious.

Hades: well if you really want in on this, we are at a full on alert. It hasn't been this bad since Torvek.

Doc: so prison break and ascension to the plane above. got it. Got a who?

Hades: we do, but it is not your concern. We have made the contacts needed to end this before it begins.

Doc: good to know. Call me when they are dead, next thing I need some help. recently we had some departed members of zot, im looking for the most recent arrivals.

Hades: hm. that's all? Well I could get you there. *grabs him by the head* AND OUT OF MY LIFE!! *tosses him as hard as possible*

Doc: Well that worked. I should be at the arrival gate in a matter of moments.
last edited on Aug. 10, 2017 6:09PM
picosux224 at 6:23PM, Aug. 10, 2017
(offline)
Pico:its about Doc.
Rose:oh?
Pico:yeah his uh back but now i don't know what his doing right now.
DP:(knowing him his probably messing around in hell.)
Mia:(DP!)
DP:(what? he can literally go to hell so it wouldn't surprise me if i was half right.)
Rose:that is a relief.*Pico then continued to eat the cookies*
shadowbladeXIII at 7:47AM, Aug. 11, 2017
(online)
Rose: Wonderful, im sure Anita would be more than happy now that her friend is back and moving. Im sure he'll be back to work and help us as soon as he can.

Mia: Indeed. So Rose, how have you been.

Rose:
I've been fair…part of me wishes I was able to help this place in some way, but im sure you and pico have things more than covered.

*back in the land of infernal damnation*

Doc:
*still flying* Yaknow, im going to need an Identifier for them to recognize me. *begins working on a sign* Now all I need is something to stand out…I wonder if hell is also where dead memes go to die? If so, I know how to get their attention.
picosux224 at 3:46PM, Aug. 11, 2017
(offline)
Pico:*Pico smiled widely*that's where you are wrong Rose you do help out in your own small way.
Rose:oh how so?
Pico:as corny as this may sound you Mia hell even my parents and sister gave me confidence when i felt like i couldn't do something.*he then rubbed the back of his head*now that i think about it that sounds a little silly…
Rose:no i completely understand.
shadowbladeXIII at 9:49PM, Aug. 11, 2017
(online)
Rose: Pico, if you ever need anything of me or to talk I would be more than happy to help with any problems. Heck it doesn't even need to be something concerning. It can be about anything. You've already proven to be quite lucky. You have skill, passion, a good heart, and if you need further proof, then look to your side there.

Mia:*smiles at Pico and kisses him*

picosux224 at 1:17AM, Aug. 12, 2017
(offline)
*Pico laughed as he scratched his cheek with a slight blush*
Pico:hahaha yeah i see what you mean.
DP:(ugh its like watching a terrible chick flick.)
Mia:(don't make me come in there.)
last edited on Aug. 12, 2017 9:02PM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:56AM, Aug. 13, 2017
(online)
Rose:*smiles* Oh, I almost forgot, have you two seen Anita around? she hasn't stopped by yet.

Mia: well the tower is busy at the moment.

Rose:
well if you do see her let her know to stop by soon.

Mia: Can do.

*after some more discussion the two parted ways with rose and began to head back*

Mia: that was a nice visit. wouldn't you agree?

*Doc's lab*

MB: *searching around* no…no…no…come on where is it?!
picosux224 at 2:51PM, Aug. 13, 2017
(offline)
Pico:of course.after all Rose has gotta be the nicest sweetest lady i ever met…well you know besides my mom.
Mia:i can't argue with that.*Pico then put his arms behind his head as they continued to walk*something on your mind?
Pico:i just don't like the idea of waiting when i know 1 of my friends are still out their and need help.
DP:(even though she would never admit it in 100 lifetimes.)
Mia:well you can't do anything just yet until we get confirmation.
Pico:*the mobian hybrid scratched the back of his head as he sweatdropped*well being stir-crazy in here won't help me either.i mean do you remember the last time we were outside the towers boarders? sure a few cities are still damaged but atleast it would be a perfect day for a oh i dunno a picnic or something.
shadowbladeXIII at 9:07PM, Aug. 13, 2017
(online)
Mia: true, but there is plenty to do around here as well.

Anita:*rushes down the hall and leaps over pico* hinotimetochatgottahelpfindthingbye!*continues running down the hall and dives into Doc's lab*

Mia:
*blinks*…that was strange.

*Hell, Hell*

Doc: *finishing sign still in mid-air* Perfect! now all I need is that damn song from Sweden…Norway?…Denmark? bah! they're all cold and-*crashes into the ground into a pile of skeletons seconds later leaps up* Bah! *pulls an arm from his mouth* I have no time for your bone zone after morning shenanigans!*looks over* Ah here we are! The gates of hell!*insert zoom out to reveal a rather large building slightly worn*…they redecorated since I've been down here last. It was a DMV last time. Must have wanted something more professional and non-redundent. *heads towards the building*
picosux224 at 1:33AM, Aug. 14, 2017
(offline)
*Pico blinked in confusion*
Pico:huh weird.*the mobian shrugged his shoulders*she probably has something important to do.i really couldn't tell she was talking to quick.*they then walked into their apartment*
shadowbladeXIII at 6:27AM, Aug. 14, 2017
(online)
Mia:*sits on the couch and reaches over towards a table with a folder on it*

Max:
Bark bark!

Mia: hello max.*pets as she pulls out a pencil and opens the folder and begins working on something new*

Max:*pants for a bit* arf!*runs up onto Pico*

last edited on Aug. 14, 2017 6:46AM
picosux224 at 3:22PM, Aug. 14, 2017
(offline)
Pico:hey Max! wanna play boy?
Max:woof!*Pico quickly made a bone appear in his hand*fetch!*as he threw it Max caught it instantly and ran back to him*
Pico:still as fast as ever aye boy?
Max:arf!*Pico then smiled as he scratched his dogs head*
shadowbladeXIII at 9:19PM, Aug. 15, 2017
(online)
Max: *starts thumping his leg*

Mia:*stops for a moment and watches them playing brings a smile to her face. she then puts the notes down and heads over to max and pico* Once this is all over we need to take max outside.

Max: *begins wagging his tail and panting*

Mia: So Pico, I have to ask, now that you, we aren't in Doc anymore…do you feel any different?

*Disneyland…I mean hell*

Doc: *enters with enthusiasm* Hello everyone! im looking for someone recently departed! can y'all help me out?!*looks around and sees no one* hm. must be busy…Ah a service bell! Well I do need to keep busy…*begins to ring it*

picosux224 at 11:07PM, Aug. 15, 2017
(offline)
*Pico went wide-eyed surprised by the sudden question. he made sure to put his arms behind his back as he thought about it.*
Pico:no.atleast i don't think so. then again this is coming from the guy that has 3 separate personalities so i wouldn't exactly know for sure.why? do i seem different all of the sudden?
last edited on Aug. 16, 2017 1:59PM
shadowbladeXIII at 10:55PM, Aug. 16, 2017
(online)
Mia: well, no you look fine, just as you do everyday. I don't think being inside his mind would alter us at all physically. I'm more concerned that maybe some of Doc's tendencies might have rubbed off on us, or any of his weirdness, or spontaneous behavior from just being in contact. I've been trying to keep my mind off of it, but the thought just bungles me. I don't even know what you went through while in there before we met up in that room.
picosux224 at 1:03AM, Aug. 17, 2017
(offline)
*Pico looked angry for a few seconds but then sighed*
Pico:just what you expect really… giant freaky looking monsters attacking us. creepy looking areas. heck even random doors that sent us wherever Doc wants.i forgive Doc for giving me such a harsh time but after helping him through all THAT i really don't want to be near the guy for awhile.that and i don't think i want to help him unless i really had too..*Pico then looked uncomfortable as he looked away from Mias gaze obviously feeling mad*
Dark Pico:(ugh even i had the creeps when i was in that loonies brain.)
Bio:(he is quite the wildcard. i couldn't detect any consistent brainwave patterns…)
Nene:hey don't worry about it.*to Picos surprised Nene hugged him from behind*
last edited on Aug. 17, 2017 4:17PM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:07PM, Aug. 17, 2017
(online)
Nene: you did what you did and its over. you can be whatever you feel towards it, but you also got to keep moving forward. *kisses him*

*Arrival gate, Hell*

Doc: *continues to ding till a man dressed in dark robes with tiny wings came to the front*

Harbinger:…Can I help you?

Doc: yes im looking for someone who recently arrived.

Harbinger: can you be more specific? we've had a a lot arrive.

Doc: people from Zot.

last edited on Aug. 17, 2017 7:06PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon