rp catagory

tower of zot (NSFW)
shadowbladeXIII at 8:51PM, June 10, 2017
(online)
Cole:*puts a hand on pico* son, while I do agree with you I feel you need to take a breath. yes we are in the midst of something. yes we need a solution and bring this madman to justice. However, we almost lost you. Your mother and several others did a lot to make sure you were ok. Plus even if we get back where we were there's still are matters that have to be looked into, such as doc's situation and if he'll ever wake. If you jump right back into fray*glances at mia* you might not get the chance to take another for a very long time.
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
picosux224 at 12:47AM, June 11, 2017
(offline)
Pico:yeah you are right.i won't over do it but im not gonna just sit back for a few days either so…im gonna pay a return visit to Zots libary im sure its archives will give me something to go on and-*KNOCK! KNOCK! the door knocked and as it opened it was Sarah*mom? what's up?
Sarah:someone wanted to pay you a visit Pico.
Pico:oh? wh-
???:Pico!!!*a teary teenage girl with long green hair and brown eyes wearing a pink and white shirt and denim jeans.was in tears as she hugged him in a big glomp*are you ok? how many fingers am i holding up? do you have amnesia again?
Pico:*Pico blinked in confusion until he saw a familar. a glowing kitten who jumped onto his lap* Jill?…what did you do to your hair?
Jill:mom said i could dye it.
Pico:hey sorry that i haven't been visiting ya but things have been…complicated.
Jill:i see that.
with great power comes great ass kicking!-Picosux224 2019
last edited on June 11, 2017 4:04AM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:58PM, June 11, 2017
(online)
Jill: well, whatever it is, I want to help you any way I can.
picosux224 at 1:20AM, June 12, 2017
(offline)
Pico:now hold up.im glad to see you want to help and all but this is serious i don't want you to be in any danger.
Jill:but Pico! i can help really!!
Pico:*Pico sweatdropped knowing she won't take no for an answer*fine. fine. im sure i can think of something…*he then went out of the bed as he began to stretch*i was gonna plan on going to the Zot library but i got a better idea.listen Jill not to long-ago i made a very smart A.I
Trigger:arguably…
Pico:Zots. Emotional. Text. Alternative. Programming. Zeta for short. recently she's been doing…field work but im sure she's back by now since ive been knocked out for a few days…that and i need to do a checkup on her.
Jill:yeah? and?
Pico:you 2 both need more friends…and considerring i built her to look around your age she would definitely be a handful.*hearing this made Jill poke her tongue at Pico making him smirk*
Jill:wait if you made her does that make you a dad?
Pico:well yeah technically.*he then scratched the back of his head as he laughed*
Jill:well then yeah! i want to meet her.

last edited on June 12, 2017 5:05PM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:16PM, June 12, 2017
(online)
Trigger: trust me, your in for a thrill.

Jill: you don't seem to like her all that much.

Trigger: im an advanced alien armor/automation. standup isn't what I was meant to do.

Jill: Right…So Pico what is she like? is she fun? I bet she is. what kind of powers and gear does she have?

picosux224 at 8:06PM, June 12, 2017
(offline)
Pico:well basically i made her with 2 main functions 1.she is basically an advanced adapter she can scan and read any advance tech in a millasecond and integrate with any software.*Pico smiled brightly showing pride of his work* as for her second function i made her a battle armour and 2 special pistols so that she can protect her home.she's sweetest thing since Jasmine.
Mia:hey!
Pico:heh heh…
Jill:then can i meet her now?
Pico:sure.*he then looked at Cole*can you keep me updated in case anyone knows of Claires location?
Cole:of course.
Jill:someone is missing?
Pico:hey don't worry about it.lets go! im worried about Zeta.*he then thanked his mom and the healers as he walked out with Trigger Mia and Jill and eventually head towards to the apartment and as he opened the door-*
Zeta:daddy!*she glomped him in a hug making Pico sweatdropped*are you ok? are you at 100% do you need medical attention?.
Pico:no im fine.*as they got up Jill was starring at Zeta in amazement*
Jill:oh my god…you look so cool! the armour! the weapons! and your pretty silver hair!
Zeta:*Zeta blushed as she rubbed the back of her hair mirroring Pico*t-thank you.
Pico:lets go inside i,ll fix up that damaged armour up for ya before you switch back to your normal clothes.*as they walked in Pico noticed Nene shivering on the couch this made him frown as he used his speed to look around the building until he came back with a extra blanket and wrapped around her*
Nene:thanks Pico*she was about to kiss his nose when all of a sudden-*aaachoo!!!!*as Nene sneezed a blizzard hit the shielding around Pico*sorry..*but Pico smiled widely anyway as he broke the ice*
Pico:don't worry about it just remember to yell for me if you need anything.*they then walked to Picos secret training area as Zeta laid down on a table Pico grabbed a small electrical device*this will tickle for a bit.
Jill:so how old are you?
Zeta:my body is 4-5 years old but i was ownly turned on recently.
Jill:so cool!
Pico:Jill aren't you forgetting something?
Jill:oh im Jill Picos awesome little sister.*the fox smiled as he used the device on Zeta*
Pico:that's debatable.
Jill:hmph meanie.
last edited on June 13, 2017 1:58AM
shadowbladeXIII at 4:29PM, June 13, 2017
(online)
Zeta: if you are pico's sister, does that make you my aunt?

Jill:
hm?!*gets an idea* yep, Im your aunt your wonderful, super cool Aunt!*strikes a pose*

Zeta: oh wow! That's awesome!*hugs her*

Mia:(huh,it seems zeta is taking a liking to Jill.)
last edited on June 13, 2017 10:31PM
picosux224 at 3:10AM, June 14, 2017
(offline)
*seeing this made Pico facepalm*
Pico:(maybe this was a terrible idea..)
Dark Pico:(gee you think?)
Pico:well i was finished fixing you up anyway.
Jill:come on Zeta lets have some fun.
Pico:make sure you don't leave or goto the higher levels of Zot tower..its not exactly safe around here.
Jill:i,ll kep that in mind big brother.*Jill then ran out of the apartmant while holding onto Zetas hand*Pico then sighed as they walked out of his trainingarea as well.he then grabbed a book and sat down next to Nene*
Pico:i can't help but think that i just gave Zeta to a little devil.

shadowbladeXIII at 3:18PM, June 14, 2017
(online)
Nene: *puts her head on Pico's lap* I think they will get along fine*sniff* Zeta's smart enough to know right from wrong. *reaches for a tissue and blows* who knows? maybe Jill will learn something from Zeta.*looks over to mia* Nice robe Mia.

Mia: *gets a little embarrassed* Thanks I wasn't planing on wearing this for most of the day though. I was going to change after delivering my device, but then I heard about Pico's accident and I had to make sure he was ok.

Nene:*eyes widen ever so slightly and then turns her head towards pico* what accident?
last edited on June 14, 2017 5:23PM
picosux224 at 6:55PM, June 14, 2017
(offline)
Dark Pico:(busted…)*Pico sweatdropped as he laughed*
Pico:(oh crabapples.)hahaha.funny thing about that…you see dad and i ran into this..thing. it was pretty strange and knew these odd spells and well..i got wrecked.i was even scarred in the chest.
Nene:but are you ok now?
Pico:well considering that i survived far worse its not a big deal.*Pico frowned as he saw her worried look*now you should stop worring about me and rest up for awhile.(man i still feel really guilty about accidentally getting her sick.)
shadowbladeXIII at 5:50AM, June 15, 2017
(online)
Nene: Pico, you are my best friend*sits up* its my job to worry about you especially in times like these. *hugs him* we've been through good and bad and I will always be concerned. if you are ok, if you need help or even if you use Mia's device…*looks at the table and then to her* you never did explain what that thing is.

Mia: well seeing how its going to be used soon, I might as well talk about it.*sits next to pico across from nene and picks it up* You know how we are linked to pico's mind and can chat with him and his others?

Nene: yeha…

Mia: this device here is to is kind of based on that link except we can communicate or even enter the mind of another person be they conscious or not.

Nene:uh-huh… So, who's mind will be used on?

Mia: well, Doc's of course and a group who would be willing to go in there.

Nene:*smiled*…(I was afraid she would say that.)
last edited on June 15, 2017 7:27AM
picosux224 at 4:08PM, June 15, 2017
(offline)
Dark Pico:(oh great now our thing is gonna turn into a fad…)
Pico:*Pico smiled as he stood up and clenched his fist*in that case i,ll definitely join in! there is no way i,ll just sit back while Doc can get our help!
Dark Pico:(well somebody is fired up all of the sudden…)
shadowbladeXIII at 9:19PM, June 15, 2017
(online)
Mia: great! I'll have them put your name down on the sheet.*hugs him* you'll be a great help at this I know you will be. *stands up* Of course I have to deliver this and talk to them first.*picks up the device* I'll be back in a jiffy.*heads out the door*

Nene:*looks at Pico *you're sure you want to go into Doc's head? *sniff* I mean, I don't know much about the guy, but he seems kind of scatter brained.
picosux224 at 11:49PM, June 15, 2017
(offline)
Pico:yeah im sure. after all he healed me a few times before i figured this would be the best way to repay him.
Nene:well if you*sniff*say so.
Pico:besides! i already know how nuts Doc is.im sure a group can handle whatever he might throw at us.but for now im just gonna relax with you guys!*Pico then continued to read his book…until 5 minutes later as he fell asleep with said book on his face.*
Trigger:…he can make robots. manipulate nanotechnology and even cast spells! but he can't read a crappy book for 5 minutes,
Pico:zzzz*snort!*zzz

last edited on June 16, 2017 1:57AM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:20PM, June 16, 2017
(online)
Nene: *adjusts herself laying on Pico*

Trigger: you seem quite comfortable laying around him.

Nene: what can I say? we used to spend a lot of time together.

Trigger: well, can you explain why he fell asleep reading?

Nene: Wish I could. It just happens a lot. I think it might be habit.

Trigger: So should we get him up?

Nene: Well he did just get out of the medical floor and has been doing a lot of running around before being sent there.*sits up once more* I say, let him rest for some time. I'll get what he needs. What does he need by the way?

Trigger: books from the upper floor would be a good start.

Nene: Well then,*proceeds to stand* guess im going to get some books*kisses Pico on the forehead*
picosux224 at 12:35AM, June 17, 2017
(offline)
Pico:zzzzz*mumbles*Nenes the best.*he then began to drool*
Trigger:ugh very charming…so do you think Mia realised she didn't change her clothes yet?
Nene:hehe maybe.
*Jasmine looked at her master*
Jasmine:oh my..*she then grabbed a tissue and wiped his mouth grabbed a blanket and pillow and put them on Pico*
*meanwhile in Picos head he was dreaming.as he did so he was walking in a bright and sunny forest*
Pico:huh this looks like a nice little area.*as he walked through said forest seeing chirping birds and little squirrels*a little too nice…sigh. ok whats gonna happen next? a mysterious shadowy figure running away? sky going dark as a monster appears?
last edited on June 17, 2017 1:09AM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:39PM, June 17, 2017
(online)
*at which point the shadow under Pico sprung up like a cardboard cutout in reverse. it then began to a shape not really his own and towering over him just by a bit revealing a man in a get up all to familiar*

SB: Would a visit from your boss suffice?
last edited on June 17, 2017 8:40PM
picosux224 at 11:22PM, June 17, 2017
(offline)
*Pico looked surprised*
Pico:Sh-Shadowblade!?…*Picos body glowed as he angrily punched him.but said punch had little to no affect on Shadowblade*Claires been kidnapped! and i was almost killed by some random magic cloak user!!*his aura disappeared as he breathed in and out.this made Dark Pico appear in the sky smiling with a raised eyebrow*
Dark Pico:are you done?
Pico:*pant*yeah sorry.
last edited on June 18, 2017 4:51PM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:02PM, June 18, 2017
(online)
SB: Wow. you seem really angry. I don't blame you really,*begins to walk* if I were here this would have been over as fast as you can say “ok google”. *stops and turns again* but im not, at least I think im not. Am I? *sighs and shakes head* man this is complicated. Still if im not here that is a serious issue.

DP: Its even more when you realize everything that has happened so far.

SB: Ah yes, Claire is a serious problem, but with her we have time. I only have guesses to what will be done with her…

DP:…well? you gonna tell us?

SB: I could, if I was here, alas I am not. I am likely at “home” right now and the only person who would know my “address” is Doc. That being said, I think I might be able to help you in this dark time we are in. First I need to know, do you have any questions for me, Pico?
last edited on June 18, 2017 9:25PM
picosux224 at 1:15AM, June 19, 2017
(offline)
Pico:yeah can you not be so vague? this is a serious situation.
DP:says the hybrid who fell asleep.*hearing this made Pico stop walking as he sweatdropped*
Pico:cough. that's completely different…i don't really got any questions.well except for 1.is there anyway i can tap into all my manna again? i figured if i am ever gonna survive Docs mental assault i,ll need all my energy.
last edited on June 19, 2017 1:57AM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:01AM, June 19, 2017
(online)
SB: Well, yes and no…Yes you will be able to as soon as the gaps in your head are filled. Sadly I won't know when that will be. *reaches inside his coat* however, I do know of something that can give you a chance in doc's head and enhance your abilities.*pulls out a large trunk*

DP: is that the trunk from the foot of our bed?

SB: yep. in there is what you need.

DP: wait, didn't you get rid of “that”?

SB: did I? or did I just convince you that I did, and borrowed for some time?
picosux224 at 4:47PM, June 19, 2017
(offline)
Pico:…ok now you are just getting on my nerves.*sigh*so all we gotta do is open this Trunk and whatever is inside i can use in the real world?*Shadowblade smiled and nods*…*Pico approach it and as he did so he felt something almost familiar and as he opened it-*
*in the real world the trunk opened itself up as a blue glow appeared it and around Pico*
Trigger:uh Pico are you ok?*as the bright light fades away he was now wearing a dark blue hooded cloak with brown gloves that had a blue crystal attached to each 1 as well as brown pants and similar boots*Pico is that you?
Pico:yeah…wow. i feel like me but…different.
Trigger:what are you wearing anyway?
Pico:some ancient cloak i think.these blue crystals seem to amplify my magical ability quite a bit.so wheres Nene?
Trigger:she went out to get you a few books and-
Jasmine:intruder!!
Pico:Jazz? no its me! put the blaster dow-*BOOM! Jasmine fired a energy blast sending Pico through the wall*
Trigger:i forgot to mention your cloak is blocking my sensors so-
Pico:(heh heh so my cloak prevents anyone to detect my identity like that other guy)
Jasmine:im sorry Pico!*the mobian smiled as he rubbed the back of his head.but thanks to the cloak she couldn't see his face so he removed it*
Pico:its ok i can never be mad at you anyway.
last edited on June 19, 2017 8:13PM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:43PM, June 19, 2017
(online)
Jasmine: No, it was not. While I am glad that you are ok and not angry, had I used a non-stun last I could have hurt you or worse. *puts her head down* If I may, master I need to be excused for a moment.
last edited on June 19, 2017 9:54PM
picosux224 at 12:43AM, June 20, 2017
(offline)
*she then walked away.Pico put his arm out*
Pico:Jazz wai-*Trigger put his arm on Picos shoulder making the fox sigh*im gonna feel guilty all day.
Trigger:hey don't worry about it*smack! Trigger slapped Picos back making him flinch*she'll be fine and you could always reassure her later.
Pico:right…*Pico then put his cloak back on* im gonna test out the magical output of these gems.heh i kinda feel like a powerful mage.
Trigger:pfft in your dreams
*he then walked back into his secret training room as his hands and eyes glowed blue*
shadowbladeXIII at 8:05PM, June 20, 2017
(online)
Jasmine:Begin running self scan *sits down and ponders* (what went wrong out there? something has to be wrong, there has to be something. First outside, now I almost hurt Pico. whatever it is I need to fix it so that way I am reliable.) Scan complete no error, or or system damage found. body functioning at 100%. Run it again…

*in the main room*
Trigger:*looks left then right then down at Max* hey bud. you wanna go see Pico do stuff?

Max:Yap Yap!*wags tail*

Trigger: thought so. *picks him up* mm puttin on some weight there.*heads into the room* Yo Pico how's the whole magic stuff going?
picosux224 at 11:35PM, June 20, 2017
(offline)
Pico:*Pico had a aura forcefield around his body as the forcefield vanished he smiled. Max walked up to him*oddly enough good.*he then pat Max*im trying to master defensive spells since i basically mastered elemental spells i figured we'll need a strong defensive spell to defend against Docs mind.
Nene:im back!*Nene ran to Pico as she gave him glowing books.this causes Pico to blink in confusion*
Pico:i see…are you sure you are alright?*he then put his hand on her head while carrying the stack of books with the other*
Nene:i haven't sneezed for a few hours.*she then winked at him*
Pico:well ok if you say so…whats with all these books anyway?
last edited on June 21, 2017 3:43PM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:57PM, June 21, 2017
(online)
Nene:Well, I figured I would look for whatever creature may have beaten you so, I rented all the books from the Big Baddy Bestiary, to the Gygaxanomicon volumes A-J. By the by what is up with the new look?*eyes him up and down* I don't remember you ever wearing this. Where did you get it?
last edited on June 21, 2017 8:02PM
picosux224 at 9:24PM, June 21, 2017
(offline)
Pico:you see it kinda was given to me…in a dream. the dream was kinda hazy now that im fully awake all i remember was being in a forest talking to…someone.
Dark Pico:(it was Shadowblade.)
Nene:oh?
Pico:huh i guess it was him.but anyway*he then grabbed 1 of the books and began to read it* ive been trying to see what im capable of when it comes to these. *he then showed 1 of the gemstones on his glove* *then then glowed making the blue robe disappear but the gemstones was still in his gloves*
last edited on June 22, 2017 2:09AM
SnowTheHedgehog at 2:08PM, June 22, 2017
(online)
- Downstairs, Zot's doorbell rings. -
Optimism is like eating healthy. If you don't know any pro recipes, you're going to have a terrible time trying to pull through with it.
shadowbladeXIII at 9:52PM, June 22, 2017
(online)
MB: *walks back furious* freakin unbelievable, freakin machine can't even tell if they were dead or not. I know damn well for a fact I hit them with a Meteor! Magic defense or no, a giant rock at high speeds engulfed in dark fire hurts like hell and kills almost everything. *at which point his gem glows* what now.

Roberts:sir! someone rung our doorbell.

MB: and?

Roberts: …Well, I think this is the first time someone has actually used it. Its kind of a scary thought, really.

MB: run the scanners and have them see who is on the other side. have a squad infiltrate and surround them on all sides.

*in Pico's room*

Nene: Now that is impressive. What else can you make it do?

ok so, im going to be at a convention for the next couple days so I will not be posting anything anytime soon. I'll see you all sometime next week!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon