Comic Talk and General Discussion

What are you watching right now?
moizmad at 2:09PM, Dec. 27, 2017
(online)
BRIGHT - Will Smith, Joel Edgerton, Noomi Rapace. Future sci-fi? comedy? tongue in cheek? whatever, didn't work for me, got the kybosh after an hour getting the Golden Goose-egg on the Moizmeter.
moizmad at 2:45PM, Dec. 28, 2017
(online)
GLITCH - Patrick Brammall, Emma Booth, Genevieve O'Reilly, Emily Barclay, Ned Dennehy, Sean Keenan, Hannah Monson, Aaron McGrath, Rodger Corser, Andrew McFarlane. 12 part Netflix series sees 7 dead people dig out of their graves, the Risen! Doctor Genevieve and cop Patrick try to keep this quiet but soon enuf, nasty types try to unrise them. We learn all the pasts of the risen and try to understand exactly how it happened. Not bad, a 3 1/2 on the Moizmeter.
Genejoke at 2:46AM, Jan. 3, 2018
(online)
moizmad wrote:
BRIGHT - Will Smith, Joel Edgerton, Noomi Rapace. Future sci-fi? comedy? tongue in cheek? whatever, didn't work for me, got the kybosh after an hour getting the Golden Goose-egg on the Moizmeter.

Definitely a slow starter that, but I enjoyed it.
Genejoke at 2:47AM, Jan. 3, 2018
(online)
moizmad wrote:
GLITCH - Patrick Brammall, Emma Booth, Genevieve O'Reilly, Emily Barclay, Ned Dennehy, Sean Keenan, Hannah Monson, Aaron McGrath, Rodger Corser, Andrew McFarlane. 12 part Netflix series sees 7 dead people dig out of their graves, the Risen! Doctor Genevieve and cop Patrick try to keep this quiet but soon enuf, nasty types try to unrise them. We learn all the pasts of the risen and try to understand exactly how it happened. Not bad, a 3 1/2 on the Moizmeter.

Watched that recently too. Pretty good, although very slow paced.
Genejoke at 2:48AM, Jan. 3, 2018
(online)
Kong, skull island.
Bit of a surprise this one. I didn't expect much but had a blast watching it.
moizmad at 3:38PM, Jan. 7, 2018
(online)
MURDER ON THE CAPE - Normally I don't give a Golden Goose Egg to a movie I watched all the way thru, and I did somehow, but this movie is so bad it rivals Plan 9 From Outer Space. Terrible writing and the acting is abysmal, especially by the leading man who has no acting ability at all. I lost an hour and a half of my life last night.
moizmad at 1:55PM, Jan. 11, 2018
(online)
A GHOST STORY - Rooney Mara, Casey Affleck. Congrats to anyone who makes it past the first 30-40 unbelievably boring minutes, I had my zapper in hand but somehow toughed it out for the rest of the beyond ridiculous story? It gets a 1/2 on the Moizmeter.
moizmad at 2:28PM, Jan. 12, 2018
(online)
6 DAYS - Mark Strong, Abbie Cornish, Jamie Bell, Ben Turner, Aymen Hamdouchi. Terrorists take hostages in the Iranian Embassy in London 1980. Want Britain to demand the Iyatollah release a different tribe of Iranian prisoners held in Iran? Lots of luck there guys. 6 days of useless negotiations prove futile and a hostage is killed, trained troops go in and a small shoot-out ensues, 5 of 6 terrorists killed and hostages escape. The surviving terrorist served 28 years in prison and paroled in 2008. Way too much smoking getting a 3 on the Moizmeter.
last edited on Jan. 12, 2018 2:29PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Google+