member since January 01, 2004
This is Pinky TA!!!
I am a finalist for these awards!
Comics By ozoneocean
Comics Assisted By ozoneocean
Comics Recomended By ozoneocean
Any @$$hole Can Make a Webcomic. Can you? Always accepting guest strips.
Humour. Drama. Side Ponytail.
Drunk Duck is embroiled in a civil war. This is me participating in it.
Two girls, one spaceship and a criminal record spanning an entire galaxy. An ex-mafia doll and the runaway sidekick of an intergalactic supervillain-gone-clean, they're back together and raising hell as only two gorgeously devious women can...
When the annonynimity of screen names is threatened, two guys who...well...never really cared for eachother to begin with wage an epic battle to decide the fate of internet geeks everywhere...The Drunk Duck Civil War!
A medieval knight and a Japanese ninja are forced to share an apartment in modern America. Can they achieve their missions without destroying each other?
Leotards rule! Dasien is a superhero in the classic sense. Fun costume. Cool powers. Tons of action. Throw in some relationship drama and kinky humor, and you have Dasien! Superhero girly goodness!
Silverware Noir! The utensils of 1930s Silver City have hopes of a shiny future but cannot escape the rusty underbelly of their metropolis. Enter Detective Fork - a sleuth as quick with a punch to the prongs as he is at solving high-profile mysteries.
Dog the Spot (on Sundays) This is a glimpse into the life, or whatever, of an inanimate spot of something. Just a Stage (on Wednesdays) Behind the scenes look at an amateur theatre company, including a theatre ghost from the future.
Warren Ellis has nothing on me. He stole my ideas. The Warren Ellis we know is not from this spatial membrane, but an alternative one. Those idea he has were stolen from a future timeline. Garth Ennis should be bowing down to me and counting his pennies.
Technically, it's like "F-R-I-E-N-D-S" but with lightsabers. Updated when a page is done fresh off the presses.
"i look for my when... seek it with all my heart. i hope it is more than just a dream. and i pray it finds me soon."
Transgender/Lesbian Romance! A little sophistication, a little punk rock, sexy butch women and a hapless everywoman protagonist in a lesbian demimonde.
Captain Tjakhlune Hawke, forced by circumstance to take up piracy, has only one goal in her life; she wants to catch a man with no name, and she'll go to any length or time to do it. Warning: Contains pirates, history, and time-traveling.
You think your job is tough? Angn D'Lazmuh just got hired to run the largest Galactic Hub in space, let's just hope the Hub doesn't put up a fight...
no longer updating here . go to------------- http://grind.thecomicseries.com
Pencilled sketched manga with poorly written English dialogues... ...please don't shoot me.
A demon possessed killer gets a glimpse of what life could be like free from his Master...but freedom, like all things in life, is difficult to attain and even more difficult to maintain. Includes both the first and second incarnations of the comic.
A blind elven assassin out to prove himself to the world ... and himself.
Set in the undetermined future, the crew of the New Zealand continues to pursue a goal that has been disproven again and again: there is no land left within the world.
A Magical Girl Pardoy with a serious storyline!
The Theatre of the Black Bile.
The ridiculous misadventures of a head-on-a-stick, a kidney bean, a spindly one-eyed creature, and an aging warrior who does battle against household cleaning products (and assorted randomness). Usually updated Wednesday-ish
Nancy, a ditzy, buxom necromancer. Emp, her demonic, alcoholic sidekick. Arandu, a zombie who couldn't find a brain with both hands and a map. And Walter, the temp.
Purgatory is a tower that offers a group of convicts a second chance at life, if they can survive the climb. But who built the tower, and for what purpose are they holding this "contest"? The answer lies at the top, if they can manage to reach it.
the misadventures of Bones, the back alley,thrash metal mutant mad man and his side kick friends, Puke,Charlette the Harlot and Jack the Ripper.
some stories taking place in an alternate dimension beyond the thunderdome, scifi robots aliens explosions cats girls space naked fighting pokemon killers
What do you do when a voice in your head commands you to fight for your country? A young girl is caught in the struggle between two Empires in an alternate turn of the century Europe with Steampunk accents.
Cajun-spiced, hot-n-heavy, dark-n-deadly, supernatural science fiction goodness in every ever-lovin' spoonful.
In this adrenaline pumping adventure, Michael Garret has failed to save his mom from an ancient evil who wants a powerful badge, the Alpha, to raise his army to recapture the world. He joins forces with a zany-paced superhero, Stringy to save not only his mom but the world from anniahlation.
The 3rd is a tale of war and strife set in a fictional world filled with magic and mystery. The story follows Max a young soldier that finds himself thrust into a world much bigger than he is. In his journey Max will discover who he really is.
The most faithful adaptation of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's characters to ever feature a genderbent feline Sherlock Holmes. Surprisingly not as retarded as it sounds.
While investigating a series of brutal murders, Continental Operatives Jeffrey Tiffen Smythe and the gender bending adventuress Lady Fiona Fiziwigg uncover a tangled web of mystery, adventure--And murder!
Connor is caught in a series of disturbing dreams, the only way to stop these dreams is to uncover a secret burried in the past. Only Connor can resolve this puzle through his dreams...
The Gods of Arr-Kelaan were mortal once. Now each one is learning the limitations - and lack therof - of their newfound positions as gods. CURRENT STORY "Consequences": New gods learn about their powers, and deal with ancient pantheons. Fun!
Chaotic tales of horribles monsters and manic monkeys...For kids ages 8 and up....updates every Wednesday!
We've all been there: you go out and have a few too many, and the next thing you know, you're waking up in a gutter in some sort of alternate universe. S'ok, buddy. Happens to the best of us. Beware: contains lots of bad words and copious cross-hatchin
It's the beginning of the end of humanity and only the most unlikely of heroes holds the secret to save it. Follow the "hero" known as Jiminy King as he saves the world from darkness, as he journeys through the living end and back... Comic Updates every Friday.
The stirring adventures of a ground breaking Sex Therapist.
An Enigmatic Tale of Redemption. Chapter 1: Satan's daughter, Lucie, decides to escape Hell with her sister, Chrissy. Satan of course sends his incompetent minions to recapture them. And Arthur, a nerd, somehow gets in the middle of all of it. Will Rodya, an angel on assignment, be able to save the devil girls? Chapter 2: Description coming soon
Meet Kazimieras, a 13-year-old Lithuanian boy growing up during the Soviet occupation of his country. In color.
My sarcastic take on the world around me. Updates once a week. (Usually wednesdays, but no promises!)
The sun set 500 years ago and science shapes a new path for life on this planet of two moons.
Set in a broken world post a violent vampire apocalypse, you will enter the life of Jack Darkness.
Slice-of-life in a parallel world of anthropomorphic vehicles!
Follow Zoe Perks and David Baker as they face the threat of the mysterious disease of lycanthropy and race for a cure. THIS STORY IS NOW FINISHED, COMPLETE!
forum topics started
- 2016 pic thread!
- FASHION SHOW! How will it go?
- FASHION SHOW! (Model/Couture Designer/Fashion Critic Sign-Ups Now Open)
- Redux: Did you just update? Tell us why someone should visit your comic. But ONLY AFTER commenting about the comic BEFORE yours. ^_^
- The latest code for the new version of the Black and White template
- White and black template code
- What are your fave parts of a story?
- LIST OF BUG FIXES FIXED: please check for further issues.
- How important is accurate art VS the needs of the story?
- QUACKCAST 268 - VILLAIN-cast!
- ASK BANES!
- Give me the EPIC fictional reason for how you got your username!
- Creative insults!
- Crowd Scenes - How do ya do them?
- DD will be shut down for a few hours on Tuesday, Feb 2!
- How do you handle sexy scenes or nudity in your work?
- Clothes and outfits
- What are you watching right now?
- Advice for drawing and writing weapons in fiction.
- How do you deal with sexism in your own work?
- QUACKCAST 253 - Starting in the middle : narrative order and the flashback.
- Mental states when drawing?
- Site is working fast now! - there will be short down times for upgrades
- Traditional art Vs Digital art.
- Professor Ozone and Dr Banes Bad Drawing Advice...?
- Quackcast 245! Did hapless main characters create the friendzone myth?
- Film version of Pride and prejudice and zombies
- Pimp your fave DD comics.
- VAMPIRE CAST!
- Drawing your world! - world drawing cast
- DDFF September : MAD MAX
- Song cast!
- CLIMAXES! - multiple, a big one, premature, delayed? What's best?
- Getting the formulas RIGHT - please contribute
- How do you go about World building?
- Sexism in comics and pop-culture?
- The biggest mistakes you make all the time in your artwork?
- How many Drunk Duckers have you met in person?
- Do you exercise?
- The process of creation
- How do you make a sexy/attractive character? What makes a character sexy and or attractive?
- Ozone's stuff
- What about BODY SHAPE? - Quackcast topic, please contribute.
- QUACKCAST 202 - Collaborative play: The Lady is a Stranger
- 2015 pic thread!
- What I learned as an adult
- Future Quackcast: SIDEKICKS (Contributions Closed)
- Best spaces for creating? Where do you do your comicing?
- Halloween QUACKCAST! Please contribute!
- Your funeral?
- The Biggest Mistakes When Starting A Webcomic?
- Colouring techniques?
- QUACKCAST 173 - "The marvellous World Of Tomorrow"
- Quackcast 170!!! Live Phone-in show!
- Mecha model photos
- QUACKCAST 166 and 168 - Mecha and weapons in comics and other media
- QUACKCAST 16#? - scripts for FUN! contributions?
- NEED your Quackcast contributions! Question: What I did on my holidays!
- The Current state of DRUNK Duck.and the way forward.
- QUACKCASTS - need your contribution! Subject: INTERVIEW your comic character!!
- QUACKCAST 130 - needs your CONTRIBUTION! Subject:: You fave comicbook MOVIE
- QUACKCAST 127 - needs your contribution! Subject: Traditional comics!!!!!!!!!
- QUACKCAST 129 - needs your CONTRIBUTION! Subject: Tell us about your comicing technique!!!
- Drunk Duck RADIO PLAY 2013 signups!!!
- 2013-2014 pic thread!
- Stupid man looses teeth to cola, blames cola.
- QUACKCAST 110 - needs your contribution! Subject: Character obsticles!
- Rant, moan, rave and share - for all your chatter, natter, ETCETERA! 2013/2014
- Which one is the "lead singer" - the Artist or the Writer?
- QUACKCAST 101 - needs your contribution! Subject: Horror halloweeeeeeen!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- QUACKCAST 100 - needs your contribution! Subject: Your fave stories.
- What was your first CD?
- QUACKCAST 94 - needs your contribution! Subject: Introduce your character!
- QUACKCAST 89 - needs your contribution! Subject: feedback, advice, praise, criticism!
- QUACKCAST 87 - needs your contribution! subject: Protagonists and Antagonists do's and don'ts
- QUACKCAST 83 - need your contributions! TITLE: Humour; best served clean, or with a side of naughty?
- Quackcast 64- the evolution of the Superhero! Contributions?
- QUACKCAST 63 - Need contributions!! -Topic: HOW do you make your living? Non-comic jobs
- SOPA, copyright, censorship...?
- Quackcast 59 - Interesting Artistic techniques and different media used in comics. Contributions?
- Rant, moan, rave and share - for all your chatter, natter, ETCETERA!
- QUACKCAST 57 - Need contributions!! -Topic: Christmas Quackcast!!!
- WHAT' HAPPENED WHILE I WAS AWAY? -new DD Quackcast community Soap! Feel free to join in ^_^
- QUACKCAST 55 - Need contributions!! -Topic: Genres revisited
- QUACKCAST 54 -Creative backgrounds, under the influence.
- RIP Anne McCaffery :(
- QUACKCAST 53- Sprite Comics! -Need contributions!
- WANT TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE DD AWARDS QUACKCAST Number 2?
- Guy Fawkes day!
- QUACKCAST number 50: Adult webcomics! -get your contributions in FAST!
- Horrible design!!!!!!! Stupid designers who are shiz at their jobs!- in films, games etc.
- Your heroes when you were a kid
- Pictures from the Wowio offices!
- Singer Jani Lane of Warrant died :(
- LAST DAYS....
- Are there some people that everyone just seems to hate, dislike, distrust on sight?
- We need YOUR stuff for Quackcast 19 and 20!
- The current revolutions in the middle east
- Self Destructive behaviours
- Ring tones...?
- ANNOYING ADS? Post screenshots here!
- Fave TV theme tunes?
- Introducing the DD Quackcast
- If you could re-tool a GREAT moie to make it bad, how would you do it?
- cultural reality Vs Objective reality
- Mystery Missile?
- Link to THIS post
- Fave TV shows at the moment? online?
- annoyingly catchy songs that get STUCK in your head?
- Gay Rights.
- Silly sounding placenames!
- The future of warfare
- bearded beardies.
- Movies I saw while on aeroplanes...
- Impressions of America
- Top Ten best SciFi TV shows
- What is there to do in San Diego?
- If you met yourself, would you become friends?
- Blind, unwavering support no matter what- e.g. conservatives and liberals.
- Morning routine?
- Autotune- the lens flare of music?
- The immigration debate
- Banning the Burqua?
- Fave Fonts? Text styles?
- Anime Cliches. Bad ones?
- The culture of celebrity
- Bad premise for a film
- Fave SciFi TV series?
- Worst movie adaptions- movies based on book or comics.
- National Stereotypes
- The Hitchhickers guide to the Galaxy
- Calling all Australians!
- bad fight scenes
- Fashion for the next decade.
- Boring fart
- Drunk Duck Will Freeze Over The Weekend While The Server Moves
- Drunk Duck Will Freeze Over The Weekend While The Server Moves
- Science Vs Ignorance
- Your daily uniform- personal style. Your look.
- DD Down time
- Trophy problems? Having got your top 1000 Trophy? Top 100 trophy?
- Funny, stupid words and things specific to your country, region whatever...?
- Science VS religion -A VERY well beaten dead horse,
- Nationalised utilities work better than privatised ones
- Specialist or a jack of all trades?
- Heavy Metal movie news...?
- Idealogical madness- Left, Right, Religious, Anti religious, Aniti-gay, Pro-life etc.
- Circuit City is a Zombie...
- What is your sleep position?
- Authorities cracking down on young people for sex related things.
- Spammer/scammer warning.
- Best 80's Glam metal?
- Interviews- (question about style)
- Good coffee ...or tea
- Google is broken! hahaha!
- Funny things.
- Best Catwoman ever Eartha Kit dies at 81.
- The Look of rockbands over the years...
- Guilty music secrets?
- Absinthe Junk
- Reality TV- -- The worst AND the best
- Modern piracy. Who is really to blame?
- Tuesday is Melbourne cup day!
- How will Obama's presidencey change America?
- Best way to watch a whole series of TV shows/novies etc?
- Lookit this!!! woo-hoo ^_^ I got's a mention!
- Forums or sites you miss...
- Sites you visit most often...
- Another 9/11 Conspiracy thread.
- Scary times. IS the U.S.A. making the same mistakes as the U.S.S.R.?
- Science and how it changes our perceptions of the world
- DVD boxed sets.
- Hello, I saw your profile and want you to semd ,e your picture- WARNING
- Hilary for Vice president of the U.S.?
- seasonal sickness :(
- War. What does it teach us?
- LOVE the duck! ^__^
- Becoming part of the corporate culture.
- Monitor woes T__T
- Why do so many posts here end in a question mark?
- Work clothes...
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Donnie Darko
- Body Image
- TD High
- Movies (or TV shows) that surprise you.
- The Boosh...
- Google name Dopplegangers
- Funniest movie you ever saw?
- Bobby Fischer dies, 64
- Why does CGI suck so badly?
- Led Zeppelin
- How far can you go with propaganda?
- Is the use of mercenaries in Iraq by the US problematic?
- Today I feel skrewy
- The best TV themes.
- We feel for you Jenny
- iphone- why I'd never get one.
- TITLE IMAGE and THUMBNAIL problems- please read!
- DD Down, back up, down...
- Migraines -_-
- 80's POP anthem!
- Tin Tin & Spielberg?
- Does Atheism "make sense" to you?
- Conservapedia! AHAHAHAHAHahahahaha!
- Dr Who,,,
- DD down time?
- The Next US Persident?
- New Avatar game
- Pink Skin Cross Over stuff...
- IagoJester's Story
- Aurora Moon's Story
- Story by Kytenji
- General stuff?
- HELLLLLOOOOO Aurora!
- Do I look like Pinky? YOU DECIDE
- Photobucket pics
- Drawings of me.
- Some of the fan art I've receieved...
- The world of Pinky TA
- My Fan art stuffs for others...
- Hello Silent Kitty!
- The S.S.V.5
- The Battleship Buccaneer
- Armoured Car
- Gun Platform
- Cc's Bike
- Flame gun
- Pinky TA
- Hello world
- yeah baby
- Testing, testing 1 2 3
- Favourite classical composer?
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Impersonatating other users with Alt accounts and Harassment
- The Darkness (band)
- Iraq War Thread: Reasons for War
- HAPPY NEW YEAR!
- Best Music Videos?
- James Brown! RIP :(
- Drug prohibition
- What did you get for Christmas?
- Summer is here!
- Best fantasy movies?
- Thanks for the card Drunk Duck
- The 300.
- Defining a sex crime?
- Jury Duty Sux!
- Taking History personally?
- The Devil?
- Congratulations on your elections USA.
- Your worst fashion mistakes?
- Misogyny, Misandry, Feminism, Gender politics, Men's rights, Women's rights! Who's right?
- I GOT JURY DUTY! W00t!
- The US wants sole control over all of space.
- Ozoneocean is back again
- Ozoneocean is back
- REMIXES, or: sprite music...
- Online personalities. Discuss?
- Radio Blog
- DVD wish-list?
- Weird search results for your username
- Doctor Who
- DD people pic Gurning competition!
- Drunk Duck People picture thread
- The left in South America. What is the US afraid of?
- Science and Religion
- Favourite Hayao Miyazaki film?
- comixpedia.org has dissapeared?
- Best Movie Ever?
- Template ADD code problem
- Worst Movie ever?
- Subversive religious aims of proponents of ID theory?
- The Mighty Boosh?
- Depleted Uranium
Videos Shared By ozoneocean