MAFIA... and other forum games

Adventures in Forum Gaming
Zeph at 10:11PM, Dec. 5, 2007
(online)
It's okay we'll fill you in. If we can. I'm sorta lost too.
I'm just going to be Zeph, that Cartoonist with the Santa hat.
Comic The Mutha Flippin God of Airsoft

Rockin the WTF face.
CLEARLY AN OUTRAGE! CLEARLY!
wait what?
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:55PM
Orange at 10:11PM, Dec. 5, 2007
(online)
Aww..it's okay korosu!

I shall be…
that one citrus fruit person…
:D
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:22PM
kitty17 at 10:13PM, Dec. 5, 2007
(offline)
So, I be Kitty, teehee obviously. I come from the deep dark shadowy depths of E-Bay!
I'm the short comic artist with a tendency to cause things to explode…

K.A.L.A.-dan! Moe Maid ;3
Pastel and Kitty :3
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:18PM
BloodTh at 10:14PM, Dec. 5, 2007
(online)
Basically all you need to include is a brief background history. I gave mine. Though it probably would have just been easier to direct you guys to DoD, it isn't far enough to include this. First thing you do is introduce yourself.

“Hi everyone, I'm Blood Striker, the Demon of Darkness, and the King of Soldon.”
You call me evil? My son, there is no good or evil! There is only power, and those too weak to see it. I had hoped that you, Blood, would understand that, being the demon of Darkness!
http://www.drunkduck.com/Blood_Random_Life/
http://www.drunkduck.com/Suibom/
http://www.drunkduck.com/Bloods_Trials/
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:27AM
Zeph at 10:14PM, Dec. 5, 2007
(online)
(Going by normal Rp's)

Alright this is my idea blood you can agree with it or not.

Name-
Age-
Gender-

Appearance-
Personallity-
3 Special Traits- (Drawing, Good Friend, Class Clown, So on and so forth)

Weapons aren't really a big in a randomness RP so yeah.

And er… name your favorite Charicter I dunno. *Pulls out a Angry Monkey in your Closet Cut out*

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
BloodTh at 10:20PM, Dec. 5, 2007
(online)
hey, everyone. Sorry, I can't do anymore right now. I'm goin' to bed.
You call me evil? My son, there is no good or evil! There is only power, and those too weak to see it. I had hoped that you, Blood, would understand that, being the demon of Darkness!
Orange at 10:22PM, Dec. 5, 2007
(online)
Alrighty let's go with Zeph's idea!

Name: Orange

Appearance: An oversized orange. Yay!
Personality: uhh…Friendly til I get ticked.

3 special traits:
Good friend if you don't tick me off
Able to squirt citrus acid …far!
uhm….
Creepily optimistic.
Orange at 10:23PM, Dec. 5, 2007
(online)
Yeah, bed for me too.
Night everyone ^^!
kitty17 at 10:43PM, Dec. 5, 2007
(offline)
Name- Kitty
Age- 18
Gender- Female

Appearance- Check the Avi for a reference as it is a “self portrait”.
Personallity- Generally friendly with anyone, unless you're insensitve and not that easy to get along with.
3 Special Traits- I can draw.
I have the ability to convert non-explosive items into highly explosive.
And…I'm pretty good with my hands…(I'll come up with something better later…)

Favorite character? Izumi Konata.
Favorite original character? Kira Nitestream.

Zeph at 4:32AM, Dec. 6, 2007
(online)
Name-Zeph
Age-17
Gender-Male

Appearance- Meh lets go with Sora in a Santa hat.
Personallity- Fun loving most of the time, easy to get along with, Well until you annoy me. Then I hit you with a magic shovel and hide the remains under a tree of pomagranites.
3 Special Traits-
Drawing.
Has a knack for getting out of trouble in strange ways (IE, Hitting the black Knight in Mid air and getting guided into a snow bank versus angry villagers)
er.. Generally Nice guy? XD ( I ran out of trait ideas)

Favorite Charicter- Alucard (Hellsing)

Favorite Original Charicter- Phasewolf

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
Rage Nakasa at 8:25AM, Dec. 6, 2007
(offline)
Name- Senri
Age- 18
Gender- Male

Appearance- Native Ameracian with a Bear Claw for an arm.
Personallity- Not one to talk much. Mosty …..

3 Special Traits- Likes pressing flowers into a book.
Likes licks blood off of wounds (Anyones Wound)
Has an Eye pacth… (I ran out too…)

(Not base on Me, it's base of the Cheracter in My Avater.)
I decree Boot to the head to all.

last edited on July 14, 2011 3:00PM
BloodTh at 9:11AM, Dec. 6, 2007
(online)
Name: Blood Striker

Appearance: Referance Demon of Darkness.
Personality: Hates war, despite bein' the son of the Demon of War. Also, has 2 lovers, both in Rine.

Special Traits: Has wings imbued with the power of darkness.
Gets along well with most people.
Has the ability to become friends with most people in the first week of knowin' them.
Zeph at 1:38PM, Dec. 6, 2007
(online)
Zeph grabs a pizza pan in an attempt to get rid of the evil Pizza Bunny Girls. No. They were not made of pizza, Fraid tell they were Girls in bunny suits. If I have to make this anymore clear, I suggest sever mental theropy. Or a doctors note saying you're legally retarded.

Zeph clunked a Bunny girl in the side of the head, sending it rolling into the wall 3 more took her place, he looked around the room, several other people (Non Bunny girls) were in there fighting in various ways. One was using pepper spray, another possibly a claw. He wasn't entirely sure, He was busy chucking glass containers of pizza sauce at the onslaught of skankily clad wenches with long ears.
He grabbed a Air Cannon that formed out of the Air He loaded the RAGU pizza sauce into the cannon, and fired, it pegged a Bunny girl between the eyes, she fell over twitching as if someone had just clunked her with a peace lilly. At that moment Officer Angel, walked out and went after some obsessed Villagers somewhere in England.

Looking around he found a carton of eggs. (I think thats what their container is called) The bunny girls lined up like a shooting gallery as he pegged them back with the Eggs from behind the counter, he dukes of hazzard style flipped over the counter spin kicking a few bunny girls, Zeph landed in the middle of the room witha grin. Well the Grin didn't last that long. He turned around and nearly lost his little friends to a Cleaver used to cut the peporini and Chop up Vegitables.
Zeph's eyes focused on a shiny butter knife. Without thinking he flipped to the knife and grabbed it, he parried the cleaver and sent it flying into the wall. He attempted to Shank the nearest bunny girl but to no prevail, She must of been using the boflex becouse her abs (Although they did not look it) Were muscular, and real nice to look at.. Zeph had to stop himself from drueling, he took a knee to the chin rolling into an Oven. A bunny girl slammed it shut and turned it on, Zeph thought slowly the heat fogging his thought, he then did what he probaly shouldn't of done, He kicked the Oven door melting both the souls of his shoes and Knocked the bunny girl down, To nearly take a cleaver to the head. “Oh damn” Zeph said exasperated. “They're throwing stuff… This… won't… end…well”

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
Djeinus at 2:53PM, Dec. 6, 2007
(online)
Name- Djeinus
Age- 42
Gender- Unknown

Appearance- A white kitten in a basket
Personallity- Meow? (begging for milk with a very irresistable look in it's eyes)

3 Special Traits - Is able to click “x” on the PS controller on the speed of light!
Is able to beg for milk.
Has thumbs.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:12PM
Orange at 3:12PM, Dec. 6, 2007
(online)
Orange had found a cheese grater and was attacking the bunny girls when she looked up and saw Zeph in the oven.
“Zeph! Stop being so perverted and get out here!”
“Well, I'd do that if I could…” Zeph said.
Orange charged past the bunny girls, who were telling her that she would be cut up and be a nice snack, knocked the cleaver-throwing bunny down, and raced to the oven and wrenched the door open.
“Jeez,” Orange panted.
Zeph at 3:54PM, Dec. 6, 2007
(online)
Zeph got up
“I may be a pervert, but I wouldn't do THAT. Specially not in an Oven” He brushed off the soot and nearly took a pizza pan to the gonads
“WHAT IS WITH THESE PEOPLE AND THEIR FASINATION WITH CASTRATING ME?!” Zeph yelled, Oarnge looked at him.
“You're hopless” She said, Zeph avoided another pizza box, this time catching a peice of flying pizza in his mouth. The force however knocked him into the wall
“Owz” Zeph said rubbing his head and making his way back to his feet.

A bunny girl came at him with a peporoni. Zeph thought quick, grabbing at the floor he picked up the fork of truth and lodged it up the girl's nose. He grinned but then reseaved a “Thanks asshole” attack from a frying pan that caught him in the head sending him flying over and into Oarnge.
“Ouchies” Zeph said
“Get off me…” Oarnge warned threateningly, Zeph got up quickly, He looked around the room was a blur that last blow really jarred his vision.

He saw a flying case of Mountain Dew, blinked twice and recieved 12 sodas in the row into the arms, as he had thrown up his arms to block.

“Fight or Flight” A voice said in his head, Zeph cussed “Well it ain't really FLIGHT being an option” He said allowed, Oarnge looked at him puzzled, Zeph duct behind the cover grabbing several knives, he whipped them by the Bunny girls caught them in their teeth
“Kinky…” Zeph said with a mutter, he jumped up on the counter and flipped over a volley of Civalware, landing in front of a bunny girl and socking her once in the chest. However her inflato rack deflected his fist like Jello.
“Sh*t” Zeph muttered as the bunny girl unleashed a can of woopass on him sending him back flying into a sink.

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
kitty17 at 4:12PM, Dec. 6, 2007
(offline)
Kitty watched, severly entertained, sitting at a table. She watched in enjoyment as Orange and Zeph fought off the visious anslaught of bunny suited women as they continued their slew of attacks. Taking a slice of pizza, Kitty thought nothing but of the shear taste of this delicious food item.
As she leaned in to take a bite Zeph yelled, “Come one Kitty! Don't just sit there help us!”
“Fine” she said setting the pizza down. “I'll hel-Oh look a kitten!” she exclaimed completly distracted by Djeinus.

Rage Nakasa at 4:12PM, Dec. 6, 2007
(offline)
Senri Clawed the Bunny girls away from him untill one cut his left arm. Then Senri started licking the blood from his arm. The bunny girls watched in horror and ran from Senri. “Taste good, yum.” Was the olny thing Senri said.

Orange at 4:14PM, Dec. 6, 2007
(online)
Orange looked at Zeph, who was mumbling incoherent things. She noticed a stack of dishes along the wall.
“Huh. That's convenient.”
She picked up a stack of metal dishes. Which were sharp.
“Ow.”
Orange started tossing the disks at the bunnies' faces.
“Take THAT!”
Rage Nakasa at 4:18PM, Dec. 6, 2007
(offline)
Senri walked up to Zeph and see a cut on his arm. “……” He says as he graps it and starts licking away at the blood.

Zeph at 4:19PM, Dec. 6, 2007
(online)
Zeph got up with a sudden start and took out a pipe from the sink he launched over into the fray of bunny girls. But as he swung the pipe. He too was distracted by the kitten. He mused for a moment, Plotting how make his counter strike on the bunnies when one smashed him in the back of the head witha broom, the broom snapped in half and Zeph turned around pissed, he took out a chainsaw out of a wormhole and grinned, Within moments. Several bunny girls lay in little heaps. Moving heaps… Zombie heaps… Zombies… Oh god
“Kitty” Zeph said “Have fun” He grabbed a chainsaw and tossed it to her, He turned and looked at Oarnge and dodged a razor sharp plate “CRAP” he muttered

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
kitty17 at 4:20PM, Dec. 6, 2007
(offline)
Suddenly a bunny girl came up from behind Kitty as she was leaned over petting Djeinus.
With cat like reflexes, Kitty reacts swinging her fists and landing a hit. “Oops…” she said as she watched the Bunny girl fall to the ground.
“Ah well! Wheee!” she exclaimed leaping over a table and kicking another bunny girl out of the way.

Rage Nakasa at 4:24PM, Dec. 6, 2007
(offline)
Senri dodged the Plate, (Leting go of Zeph in the proses) and then Charged into a grope of bunnys. They pounted on to him but where thown off. Then Senri pulled his sword from his belt. (I you read the comic, he has one.)

Zeph at 4:30PM, Dec. 6, 2007
(online)
“I don't like Zombies.” Zeph said with a irritated tone. “They're… well way to friggin dead for my tastes” he slammed a giant mallet into them making them break apart, he looked over to see another Razor plate nearly slice off his head, then a bunny girl made a flip kick almost catching him AGAIN in the gonads, he flipped backwards to be caught in the head with a frying pan, a Peporoni log hit him from the side and he slid under the table, kicking it up into the air he spun it with his feet, keeping it rotating he flung it with such force that it pulled a helicoptor effect and span around cutting off Zombie and non Zombie Bunny girl's heads, Zeph got back up recieving a pizza box to the back of the head and sliding ONCE AGAIN into a group of Bunny girls who proceeded to stomp furiously on him.
“OW HIGH HEELS! NOW I KNOW WHY WOMEN WEAR THEM!” He rolled out of the way and snapped the heal taking it and ramming in into… Oh lord… Zeph's face when bright read, he got a bare foot in the face sending him into the wall, he sprawled out with swirls in his eyes.

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
Rage Nakasa at 4:35PM, Dec. 6, 2007
(offline)
Senri attacked the Zombie Bunny Girls with his sword. Parts went everywhere as he slash his sword. Then one highkicked the sword and broke it. “!” Senri said as his face was then kicked in. He when flying and landed infront of Kitty.

kitty17 at 4:44PM, Dec. 6, 2007
(offline)
“You ok?”, Kitty said helpping Senri up. Then picking up the chainsaw, she ran and dove into the crowd of bunny girls. Soon one by one, they began to fall. “Ahahahaha!”, kitty laughed in a somewhat maniacal tone.

Zeph at 4:47PM, Dec. 6, 2007
(online)
Zeph got up again. Walked over to kitty drew his chainsaw and joined her in the Bunny Bashing feista.
“I've got themz by the ropes” A girl said she had a rocket launcher, How she got it. Zeph didn't know, He looked at Kitty, who had a O_O look on her face as well. The Bunny Fired and a small gnome jumped between us
“NO! THE TRAVELING GNOME!” Zeph Cried
“Meh they got millions on the Sim2” Kitty retorted
“Good point” Zeph said chopping off a bunny arm.

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
Rage Nakasa at 4:49PM, Dec. 6, 2007
(offline)
“…..” Senri said as he ran into another group of bunny girls and attacked them with his claw. Senri's Group grouped into one big Zombie Bunny Girl. “….” Senri said as he jumped up to attacked but was then hit into Zeph by the Big bunny girl.

Zeph at 4:53PM, Dec. 6, 2007
(online)
Zeph and Senri skidded acrossed the floor slamming into a set of Cuppards and being hailed on by Knives, Zeph pushed Senri off.
“Heres the plan we grab these knives and run for big girl, perhaps we can hit her at the core”
“And wheres that?” Senri replied
“Somewhere near her boobs I think” Zeph said. Orange shot him a nasty gaze
“ZEPH STOP BEING PERVERTED!”
“I wasn't this time HONEST!” Zeph retorted he turned to Senri
“Alright you game?”

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
Coveinant at 4:57PM, Dec. 6, 2007
(online)
The python appears behind the large bunny girl. “SSSSSSSSSS,” the snake said hungrierally. The bunny girl was now distracted by the very, very large snake.
Enter my contests and be happy about your ideas.

go here, I may have left you something good
CJ
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:47AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon