MAFIA... and other forum games

Drunk Duck Mafia XXXII - Anarchy in Townston.
jninjashadow at 10:52AM, July 30, 2010
(online)
Product Placement
-looks at lynch results again-

… oh, you people are nothing short of the embodiment of all evil.
*checks results, laugh horrendously*
People, continue this trend! Make this the funniest narration in all of mafia history! Wipe out half the town in one vote! WE CAN DO IT! We have the power!
Why that's just crazy enough to walrus!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:09PM
Zeph at 10:55AM, July 30, 2010
(online)
seriously?

No seriously?
Comic The Mutha Flippin God of Airsoft

Rockin the WTF face.
CLEARLY AN OUTRAGE! CLEARLY!
wait what?
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:57PM
Product Placement at 10:58AM, July 30, 2010
(online)
crocty
Okay, I haven't looked through the clues, and to be honest, the way these narratives are written, I can't tell which murder is which…
First narrative: Serial killer kills a townie
Second narrative: Serial killer shoots the guy who just killed the townie in the shoulder. @________?
Yeah, my efforts to hide the identity of the various roles that got attacked tonight, caused me to merge the attacks together a bit. Sorry about that.

-Clues to the identity of the serial killer can be found when the villager is being attacked.

-Clues to the identity of the gunman(or the vigilante) can be found in the paragraph where he attacks the serial killer for the first time.

-Clues to the identity of the first hitman can be found when he attacks the gunman.

-Clues to the identity of the second hitman can be found in the paragraph where the bodyguard is pinning down the first hitman and the second one comes and attacks him from behind.

-The explosion in harks house is just fluff.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:53PM
I Am The 1337 Master at 11:04AM, July 30, 2010
(offline)
Zeph
seriously?
No seriously?
Yes. With both items.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:54PM
Mettaur at 11:41AM, July 30, 2010
(offline)
I sent the knight to Wikipedia, he should be busy there.
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:01PM
Anthony Mercer at 1:20PM, July 30, 2010
(online)
jninjashadow
People, continue this trend! Make this the funniest narration in all of mafia history! Wipe out half the town in one vote! WE CAN DO IT! We have the power!

Hmmm… not that I'm the sort of person to go around accusing people, but I could easily make a case for ninja being the godfather here. Not only has he been the person who is encouraging people to continue the current trend (which will obviously lead to the deaths of whatever innocent townies fall into the trap), but it doesn't even matter that he's voted for himself, since the godfather is (as a quick check shows) immune to lynch complications until he begins attacking! That would also explain why we haven't seen any clues to his identity - only the hitmen have been active so far.

… Not that I would ever accuse anyone. It's just a theory. I would now like to return to being my usual boring self…
Don't take any of the above seriously. It is in my nature to joke.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:54AM
kitty17 at 1:51PM, July 30, 2010
(offline)
I'm too lazy to go back to quote but

One of the hitmen mention “Well, it's a good thing I brought backup then.”

In in Niccea's profile she mentions having archives of all the comics she took down just in case she wants to redo them.

Archives are like backups right? She also mentions “cleaning up” which I thought might relate to the trashcan. That's all I really have….I'm kinda tired.

Though…Anthony makes a good point.

K.A.L.A.-dan! Moe Maid ;3
Pastel and Kitty :3
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:19PM
crocty at 1:55PM, July 30, 2010
(offline)
Okay yeah, Jninja is the godfather, I have no doubts anymore.
He acted suspicious about me needing a bodyguard, only then to PQ me about him being protected. (Godfather protection)
He pretended to be agreeing with Ochi, only to then vote to lynch her.
He's now trying to get 5 differet people killed. Jninja is to die tonight. Niccea is also mafia, but I believe Jninja to be the godfather, thus he gets my vote.
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:54AM
seventy2 at 2:09PM, July 30, 2010
(online)
why are there so many people voting for themselves? what did i miss?
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:30PM
I Am The 1337 Master at 2:49PM, July 30, 2010
(offline)
seventy2
townie mayhem.

If they did not vote the evil mod would kill them. So they all voted for themselves.

Jninja-switch your vote to me so that at least some people will die together.

Crocty and Kitty have been wrong this whole time so when they kill the townie we will revolt against them.

Or I just like revolution and you two are ruining our funny narration.

Well poopycock.

That's right. I said poopycock!
kitty17 at 3:11PM, July 30, 2010
(offline)
How have we been wrong the whole time?

Also I doubt that PP would enjoy writing the death of 6 people. 6 Way lynch complication seems a bit much…and is a rather stupid move.

crocty at 3:13PM, July 30, 2010
(offline)
I Am The 1337 Master
seventy2
townie mayhem.

If they did not vote the evil mod would kill them. So they all voted for themselves.

Crocty and Kitty have been wrong this whole time so when they kill the townie we will revolt against them.

Well poopycock.

What were we wrong about? We got Zeph right, but that's because we had the brains to realise that when people confess to something, that usually means they're guilty of it.

And at least we're freaking trying instead of just saying “Hey hurp let's try and get everyone killed hurrr.”

LOL YOU SAID POOPYCOCK
So random. Dasu dasu dasu. XD XD XD
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
seventy2 at 3:14PM, July 30, 2010
(online)
I Am The 1337 Master
seventy2
townie mayhem.

Well poopycock.

that's dumb, that's just going to end up with all the townees dying. i think anthony's right, you're the godfather. and definitly not a good one.
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:30PM
crocty at 3:16PM, July 30, 2010
(offline)
seventy2
that's dumb, that's just going to end up with all the townees dying. i think anthony's right, you're the godfather. and definitly not a good one.
Hm. Yes, maybe that's how he knows me and Kitty are wrong. He's the godfather!
Product Placement at 3:17PM, July 30, 2010
(online)
kitty17
Also I doubt that PP would enjoy writing the death of 6 people. 6 Way lynch complication seems a bit much…and is a rather stupid move.
It would have been interesting, true. But it would have been terribly late, since I would be petrified of the prospect of someone sending in a last minute vote switch, as I was just about to finish writing up that god awful mayhem.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Anthony Mercer at 3:47PM, July 30, 2010
(online)
Oh, looks like I've started a bandwagon. Doesn't look like it'd make a difference if I voted now, with minutes to go until the narration…

Hmmm, I'm not usually still on the internet this late. At least I'll be one of the first in the crowd to watch the lynch. *draws up a chair and waits for the spectacle*

EDIT: And now I've realised I probably got the narration time wrong. I'm guessing DST doesn't affect the timing - I assumed it was always at midnight from the UK's point of view, which is half an hour ago to me… XD
Don't take any of the above seriously. It is in my nature to joke.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:54AM
Product Placement at 4:52PM, July 30, 2010
(online)
Anthony Mercer
EDIT: And now I've realised I probably got the narration time wrong. I'm guessing DST doesn't affect the timing - I assumed it was always at midnight from the UK's point of view, which is half an hour ago to me… XD
Sorry. I don't follow daylight saving time, which is why it's still 10 more minutes until midnight for me.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Product Placement at 4:59PM, July 30, 2010
(online)
Day 3 Narration:

With more people dying on the streets, people were demanding answers. Or at least, some of them were…

“Oh yeah! Yesterday was a hoot! Let's do that again!” Proclaimed Jninjashadow all riled up, with his knuckles clenched.
His excitement was infectious enough to get few supporters for the idea and people were now picking up crude instruments to use as weapons.
“Hold it!” shouted Anthony Mercher stopping the crowd. “-Isn't this something that the mafia would want?”
“Yeah! Those bastards would love if we killed ourselves in a free-for-all!” argued crocty with Kitty nodding in the back.
“Besides. Rokulily is running out of chairs to use.” said pastel, pointing out the sad baker.
“Eh, you're all just party poopers, cramping on my parade!” complained Jninja “- I want a big fight!”
“Well… I guess we can all fight you, then.” suggested seventy2.
“Yeah! Let's all fight… hey, wait a minute…” said Jninja once he noticed the entire town encircling him, tapping their various weapons in their hands.

Jninjashadow the townie is dead.

The town left the mangled corpse after ensuring he was dead but one villager stayed behind to look over the various people who had fallen in last nights attack. Ensuring himself that there was nothing he could do to help those he had previously examined, he notices a movement under a rubble. After clearing the junk away to check it out, he found Zeph, half conscious.
“Help me… it hurts so much” moaned Zeph as the paramedic examined him.
“There's nothing wrong with you, you pansy. It's merely a flesh wound.” said the paramedic cranky and gave him a mild kick to the side.
“Oh… Well… My mistake, I guess” said Zeph and stood up.

Zeph has been revived.

Maru the Bodyguard, Ochitsukanai the townie and Hakoshen the Bodyguard are all dead.

Day 3 is over.

Night 3 has begun.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Salsa at 5:00PM, July 30, 2010
(offline)
Product Placement
Anthony Mercer
Sorry. I don't follow daylight saving time, which is why it's still 10 more minutes until midnight for me.

Actually I think Iceland is an hour behind the UK. That would explain the time difference. As far as I know the US is the ONLY nation that does DST. *headdesk*

And guess what I'm working on.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
crocty at 5:01PM, July 30, 2010
(offline)
Hm. Oh well, Jninja was being dangerous to more suggestable members of the game, and thus was a little bit dangerous.

EDIT: Oh no an evil paramedic.
Ugh, this is why I left the game.
Product Placement at 5:07PM, July 30, 2010
(online)
Salsa
Actually I think Iceland is an hour behind the UK.
Wrong. We're in the same timezone.

Iceland doesn't follow daylight time save so when UK switches, they move ahead. During the winter, we're running on the same hour.

Trust me, I should know that they do DST. I lived there for three years.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
kitty17 at 5:09PM, July 30, 2010
(offline)
3 people who can murder, evil paramedic…godfather alive and still with the ability to recruit and lynch cancel, as well as people trying to lynch themselves because it's so lololololhilarious. No one is bothering with the clues either…I give.

Just go ahead and kill me. ):

Salsa at 5:14PM, July 30, 2010
(offline)
I just learned something new.

Also.
http://www.toofiles.com/en/oip/audios/wav/itsatrap.html
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
pastel at 5:16PM, July 30, 2010
(offline)
Product Placement
"There's nothing wrong with you, you pansy. It's merely a flesh wound." said the paramedic cranky and gave him a mild kick to the side.

This is really confusing. I feel like it's a clue but almost every single person in the chats has started using the phrase “you pansy.”

This doesn't help at all. :(
. K.A.L.A.-dan! Fujoshi! Mafia MASS MURDERER! Kitty and Pastel :D
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:41PM
crocty at 5:23PM, July 30, 2010
(offline)
pastel
Product Placement
"There's nothing wrong with you, you pansy. It's merely a flesh wound." said the paramedic cranky and gave him a mild kick to the side.

This is really confusing. I feel like it's a clue but almost every single person in the chats has started using the phrase “you pansy.”

This doesn't help at all. :(
I think the Monty Python quote may be the clue. It'll link to someone who stated they like Monty Python in their profile. I know there's someone, but I forgot who.

Not that I care anymore, honestly.
Mettaur at 5:39PM, July 30, 2010
(offline)
Wait, the barkeep is dead?! Ah well, guess it was for the best. Now, to raid the bar! After selling some loot somewhere on another RP.

Oh, wait, didn't he leave defenses?
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
jninjashadow at 6:51PM, July 30, 2010
(online)
Narration

Mettaur
Wait, the barkeep is dead?! Ah well, guess it was for the best.

crocty
Hm. Oh well, Jninja was being dangerous to more suggestable members of the game, and thus was a little bit dangerous.

Really? Seriously guys? I want to have a good time and THIS is what happens?

Seriously. Each and everyone of you.
Why that's just crazy enough to walrus!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:09PM
Mettaur at 7:02PM, July 30, 2010
(offline)
Ey, I just want to live! And, why everyone? I would just with a few, all of everyone, I don't get.
crocty at 1:45AM, July 31, 2010
(offline)
jninjashadow
Narration

Mettaur
Wait, the barkeep is dead?! Ah well, guess it was for the best.

crocty

Okay, next time I will let you kill 6 different townies at once. I should've known that losing is always fun.
I Am The 1337 Master at 4:50AM, July 31, 2010
(offline)
jninjashadow

Doesn't anybody listen to me?

This is a mafia run game. The most outward seeming the most mafia alike.

I am not mafia.

Don't you see?

Funny narration would be better than you guys killing everyone.

We are so labeling this game-don't trust the older players.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon