MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia VI - Rise of the syndicate
HyenaHell at 3:14PM, April 28, 2009
(online)
Man, I'm totally gonna get killed on account of bein' so quiet. Everyone'll assume it means I'm up to no good. ;)

So, uh… wooohooo! Party! Jokes ‘n’ stuff! Yeeeeah!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:52PM
CatCatDragoo at 3:19PM, April 28, 2009
(offline)
;A; *completely useless*

AARGH!! YOU GUYS, I'M SO SORRY! ;_________________;
My school was testing big time so… I couldn't reply last night. vnv
Goodnight sleeps and all. ;x;
My pride and joooy~! x3

FFA motto:
Learning to Do
Doing to Learn
Earning to Live
Living to Serve
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:37AM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 3:22PM, April 28, 2009
(online)
Its okay CatCat I figured as much. Hope you did well.

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:17PM
humorman at 3:23PM, April 28, 2009
(offline)
Okay, I've just received word that I'm going to be insta-lynched.

Let me just say that I am disgusted with all of you. Not only did you NOT vote me as mayor, but even worse, you guys are doing the EXACT same things that I said caused the townies to lose in the previous four games.

gullas
Gratualations with the election the2ndredbaron and to all the other candidates. Now only waiting for the night to end…

You guys are going to wait? You're not even going to plan anything? Pathetic…

the2ndredbaron
Well town people. If you would like to send me your roles you can do that, or not. I would prefer to know them but don't have to. But I would like to know the detective just so we can team up. But whatever. Party in waff's box. At seven.

After everything I said, you're going to do this again? For the townies' sake, I would suggest you do NOT PQ your role to him. That's how you lost the last game, and I can guarantee you that if he's part of the mafia, you'll lose this game, too.

waff
(if you value your sanity DON'T try to transalate this)!£%*W@~:{“**$'^%^>??!”“~@:@$^**%^&£&%&*”%^%&%$%*£$%^%£$ *deep breathing, controlled speech* hey red what kind of party is it?

the2ndredbaron
Kickball, party.

TheFlyingGreenMonkey
“I don't like punch and most cookies!”

More off-topicking? Really? If you don't have anything meaningful to say about the game than I suggest you shut your f*cking mouth and let someone competent talk instead.

I guess you guys really do ignore me. Whatever. I'm going to be dead in a few minutes anyways so it doesn't matter. To those of you who said they didn't vote for me because I called them morons, I just said the truth. You haven't won in four games and you never learn from your lessons. You deserve to be called morons.

For the record, I hope the2ndredbaron is part of the mafia. It would only further prove my point:

The townies are f*cking

morons, and you

deserve to lose.

Billy vs. Tree – The epic struggle of boy versus tree.
Sonic Colores – It looks like it's going to be a good game because I love how the way it makes me grow.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:51PM
crocty at 3:31PM, April 28, 2009
(offline)
Ugh, at first I was seriously unhappy at Baron's sudden insta-lynching.

But I gotta say, after that preformance, I don't think I can tell him off for lynching you.
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 3:41PM, April 28, 2009
(online)
I wanted to insta lynch someone p.p

Also was humorman like this in the other games?

gullas at 3:44PM, April 28, 2009
(offline)
humorman
gullas
Gratualations with the election the2ndredbaron and to all the other candidates. Now only waiting for the night to end…

You guys are going to wait? You're not even going to plan anything? Pathetic…

You know, when you're just a normal townie the it's the only thing you can do during the first night…

TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Also was humorman like this in the other games?

Well he started being a prude after people didn't like his radical changes, when he was the gm, and got him banned for a certain time…
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:39PM
Product Placement at 3:44PM, April 28, 2009
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Well you can't. You now only have this lame powers of pardoning people who are voted for a lynch.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:50PM
crocty at 3:45PM, April 28, 2009
(offline)
Pretty much.

Mafia is very serious business.
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
waff at 3:47PM, April 28, 2009
(online)
yup

'there is no “overkill” there is only “open fire” and “time to reload” rule #37
the things on my box are a dead squirell, a medal and a paper bag hat.
ow! I have shards of the fourth wall in my eye!
WAFF-MAN!! as of mafia VI
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:44PM
Hakoshen at 3:48PM, April 28, 2009
(offline)
God damn it Hark you weren't supposed to show up! That would have left the position of town psychopath to me!! Why do you always contrive to steal my thunder you evil English cat knight person?!

Frakkin hell. On the other hand, we couldn't play without you, so good to have you back buddy!

And as for the instalynch; well I'm at an army hospital on a case watching the frakking ninja turtles cartoon. That's right the one from the 80s.
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 3:48PM, April 28, 2009
(online)
Product Placement
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Well you can't. You now only have this lame powers of pardoning people who are voted for a lynch.
I know I can't! Maybe next time I can be mayor or pardoner again that would be cool. Also Pardoner rules as long as I am it!

waff at 3:50PM, April 28, 2009
(online)
Hakoshen
Go damn it :ark you weren't supposed to. Show up, which wld have left the position of town psychopath to me!! Why do you always contrive to steal my thunder you evil English cat knight person?!

Frakkin hell. on the other hand, we couldn't play without you, so good to have you back buddy!

And as for the instalynch; well I'm at an army hospital on a case watvhing the frakking ninja turtles cartoon. That's right the one freom the 80s.
broken finger or 2?

Product Placement at 3:58PM, April 28, 2009
(online)
Festivities are all around. People are happy to have a new figurehead to replace the old screwball. Folks are filled with optimism that this new mafia menace can be taken care of. There's dancing in the streets and booming music can be heard throughout town.

Soon as the party reaches it's peak, the newly appointed mayor approaches the stand, made for public speaking, located in front of the town hall.

The2ndredbaron clears his throat and starts: “I am not one for big words but I would like to say I have been working on this my whole career. So I would like to say thank you to all my supporters and to those who voted against me I simply say suck it!

Now if you all look over to the opposite side of the center, you'll notice the gallows that we just finished setting up. This will be the place where our enemies will end up. This will be the place where they'll meet their end. Now let's top of the evening and test that rope!”

The Mayor motions his guards to bring forth the prisoner and Humorman is brought out in shackles. The town watches as he is led to the gallows and the noose is wrapped around his neck. “Any final words?” Asks the executioner. “Hell yeah!-” He shouts. “-The townies are f*cking morons, and you deserve to lose” Gaining no sympathy for his harsh words the crowd just stairs silently back at him. The executioner looks upon the mayor for a confirmation who gives him a brief nod. As the lever is pulled the trapdoor is released, killing humorman after his brief struggle for air.

Humorman the Townie is dead!

Afterwards the the2ndrebaron retreats to his office where two figures wait for him. “Ah so you're here already. You two have been assigned to guard duties. Here are the targets that you're supposed to keep safe” says the mayor as he hands them envelopes. The figures receive their orders and slip outside back to the party.

Away from the whole festivities a lonesome figure is hiding in a alley. He's getting a bit nervous because his contact hasn't shown up yet. If he stays there longer his absence might be noticed but the information he's hunting is critical for his investigation. “My what big eyes you've got” is heard coming from the darkness. The detective looks over there and responds “The better I can see the truth”. A cloaked figure approaches him and hands him an brown paper folder. “You're late-” said the detective, “-did something come up?”. The figure takes a steps back and prepares to leave: “We had to double confirm our findings but we believe this to be accurate. Use it well”. Just before the figure vanishes back into the dark, it turns around and adds “if you call upon my services again, I'll consider my debt fully paid”. The detective looks around to confirm that no one's around and opens the folder to study his findings. With a raised eyebrow he closes the folder and takes down the street.

Day One Has Ended.

Night One Begins.
P.S. this narration contains no clues
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
crocty at 4:04PM, April 28, 2009
(offline)
I want to say “OH NOES WE LOST A TOWNIE.”

But all I can say is this.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 4:04PM, April 28, 2009
(online)
Well like LoS I'm not upset with humor death but I am concern about our new mayor. I'll never trust agian since last time I got a bomb in the lap D:<

Hakoshen at 4:05PM, April 28, 2009
(offline)
waff
broken finger or 2?

Speed texting on my blackberry. It's bound to be full of errors.
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
crocty at 4:10PM, April 28, 2009
(offline)
Alright, guys. I'm out for the night.

Enjoy your umm…Whatever you're doing over here.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 4:18PM, April 28, 2009
(online)
Okay I'm going to start my campaign for next mafia now. Vote TFGM for Mayor of MafiaVII

Product Placement at 4:55PM, April 28, 2009
(online)
Now to all the mafia members/night action people like the paramedics out there. Remember to PQ the night actions to me as soon as possible. The rule is first come, first serve. Read rule nr.5 on page one for further info.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Niccea at 4:57PM, April 28, 2009
(offline)
O.o That was the first ever instalynch used. I is scared.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:13PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 5:04PM, April 28, 2009
(online)
Niccea
O.o That was the first ever instalynch used. I is scared.
I wanted to be the first to use instalynch >.<
Baron your lucky I didn't get a killing role and your mayor.

harkovast at 5:18PM, April 28, 2009
(online)
I am the only person that EVERYBODY knows is innocent.
Therefore, if any paramedics are out there, please protect me!
I am clearly the first target!

Also I am a cheeky, lovable character!

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 5:20PM, April 28, 2009
(online)
harkovast

A little too lovable! Mafia! Just kidding.

waff at 5:22PM, April 28, 2009
(online)
harkovast

technically you're an npc so I'm not sure if anyone with a killing role can legally target you.

Niccea at 5:24PM, April 28, 2009
(offline)
waff
harkovast

technically you're an npc so I'm not sure if anyone with a killing role can legally target you.
Nope he has a role. He is a late entry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:13PM
Aghammer at 5:27PM, April 28, 2009
(offline)
True, but I'm much cooler.. protect me! And, damn, first instalynch and it's a townie (an annoying one but still a townie). Sucks.

Niccea
waff
harkovast

Nope he has a role. He is a late entry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 5:39PM, April 28, 2009
(online)
Will I'm cool too! And the paronder! Save me from the evil mafia! Also got class for the next 3 hours.

the2ndredbaron at 7:41PM, April 28, 2009
(online)
I have been at a night class so let me say this. I decided to lynchhumorman after his first rant if I got the mayorship. His attitude was terrible and after this second outburst I really have no regrets. We members of this town have to stick together, and work together to win. We can't be fighting and insulting. I have placed my bodyguards one on me, and the other I had already promised to someone, they know who if the check there pqs. Don't worry my fellow townies and if you have any questions I will explain myself.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:16PM
Mister Kent at 8:28PM, April 28, 2009
(online)
That was an interesting day
And apparently I missed the vote - sorry Townston! I have failed in my civic duty
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:04PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon