MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XV "Topsy Turvy"
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 7:15PM, Sept. 16, 2009
(online)
People I'm afriad I havn't been getting all my pq's. Make sure you have a subject and hopefully it was only a one time glich. I'll be back on in two hours ;D

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:17PM
Aghammer at 7:27PM, Sept. 16, 2009
(offline)
And, thank you for that! :D

Niccea
Yah! AG is wearing the avatar I made.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
InuYasha_Rules at 9:08PM, Sept. 16, 2009
(offline)
Product Placement
Nice poster! …BUT YOUR A FREAKIN MAFIA!?! PPL, HOW COULD YOU LET HIM IN OFFICE? YOU WHERE SUPPOSSED TO VOTE FOR ME! ;_;

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:02PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 10:02PM, Sept. 16, 2009
(online)
Remember people I'll stop accepting votes an hour before 12GMT. Also remember this is suppose to be a fun game, so HAVE FUN! :D

crocty at 4:55AM, Sept. 17, 2009
(offline)
kitty17
when it is I who own you o:<
Mmm, you definitely make my job too easy. :3

Also yay PP! \o/
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
Product Placement at 5:58AM, Sept. 17, 2009
(online)
Right. I fell asleep in the end but now that I'm conscious again, I think I should mention that Salsa is indeed a Paramedic so you all made a vise decision, picking him.

Unfortunately since I slept through the crowning, I didn't get to lynch Gullas. I'm sure someone will take care of him tonight though. I just hope he isn't some sort of crazy Mafia/Paranoid. That would be nasty.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:51PM
harkovast at 6:24AM, Sept. 17, 2009
(online)
If I am going to die tonight….And I am sure I am…..I intend to go down firing Scarface style!

SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM
crocty at 7:50AM, Sept. 17, 2009
(offline)
Product Placement
Right. I fell asleep in the end but now that I'm conscious again, I think I should mention that Salsa is indeed a Paramedic so you all made a vise decision, picking him.

Unfortunately since I slept through the crowning, I didn't get to lynch Gullas. I'm sure someone will take care of him tonight though. I just hope he isn't some sort of crazy Mafia/Paranoid. That would be nasty.
That would be nasty. However, assuming two people attacked him, we should be okay…
D:
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 8:17AM, Sept. 17, 2009
(online)
This nar is going to be boring p.p

Also I'd like to remind people that I have cool thing in my sig and by remind I mean bring up for the first time :D

gullas at 9:45AM, Sept. 17, 2009
(offline)
*has crawled together in a fetal position*I told you guys the truth but you wouldn't belive me… now you all are gona die and I suspect I'll be the first *grabs his shotgun* but I ain't gonna go down without a fight. Oh, and then you'll see that I was right, you'll see *maniac look*
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:39PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 12:58PM, Sept. 17, 2009
(online)
Well still looks boring -.- but there's still two hours left to send in your actions :D

waff at 1:53PM, Sept. 17, 2009
(online)
*pokes gullas*

'there is no “overkill” there is only “open fire” and “time to reload” rule #37
the things on my box are a dead squirell, a medal and a paper bag hat.
ow! I have shards of the fourth wall in my eye!
WAFF-MAN!! as of mafia VI
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:44PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 1:59PM, Sept. 17, 2009
(online)
Well there is STILL ONE HOUR TILL I STOP ACCEPTING

Salsa at 2:10PM, Sept. 17, 2009
(offline)
* 18-wheeler pulls up to city hall *

Alright, put tha incendiaries in the fire proof bunker, the hollow points in the office and the 40mm's in the hanger.

* laughs maniacally as another truck pulls up *

who said Healers don't get to have some fun.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 2:55PM, Sept. 17, 2009
(online)
Accepting actions is now over! Nar will be posted in an hour.

harkovast at 3:08PM, Sept. 17, 2009
(online)
If I am dead, I'll kill you all!
Salsa! I bet you stabbed me in the back, didn't you?
Niccea has been against me from the start!
Product Placement got my vote and then turned on me once he had the power.
And inuyasha was driven mad with rage when I switched votes!

And the rest of you are probably bastards who are out to get me too!

Niccea at 3:19PM, Sept. 17, 2009
(offline)
harkovast

If I were against you, would I read HARKOVAST?
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:14PM
waff at 3:25PM, Sept. 17, 2009
(online)
hmmm. I gues hark has stopped wanting to kill me for killing him game 2.

'there is no “overkill” there is only “open fire” and “time to reload” rule #37
the things on my box are a dead squirell, a medal and a paper bag hat.
ow! I have shards of the fourth wall in my eye!
WAFF-MAN!! as of mafia VI
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:44PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 3:44PM, Sept. 17, 2009
(online)
Narrative will be delayed by 20 mins or so. I'm putting too much detail in apparently. Its all your fault for doing such huge nars in that contest now I fell like I have to too D:<

InuYasha_Rules at 4:02PM, Sept. 17, 2009
(offline)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Narrative will be delayed by 20 mins or so. I'm putting too much detail in apparently. Its all your fault for doing such huge nars in that contest now I fell like I have to too D:<

Hence why havnt tried being gm yet! haha!

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:02PM
Hakoshen at 4:18PM, Sept. 17, 2009
(offline)
waff
hmmm. I gues hark has stopped wanting to kill me for killing him game 2.

Nah, he's just not going public because he can finally do it himself and everyone knows it.
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
harkovast at 4:30PM, Sept. 17, 2009
(online)
Hakoshen! SHHHHHH!
*waves arms frantically to signal to be quiet!*
Ont-day ive-gay away-ay y-may lan-pay!

Niccea okay, with a plug that big, I trust you. Even though that makes absolutely no sense.

Product Placement at 4:55PM, Sept. 17, 2009
(online)
harkovast
Salsa! I bet you stabbed me in the back, didn't you?
Product Placement got my vote and then turned on me once he had the power.
And inuyasha was driven mad with rage when I switched votes!
You forgot about Waff.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 4:58PM, Sept. 17, 2009
(online)
It was a cold night. Anthony Mercer shivered. He was making his way to his home. He was heeding the advice of the former Mayor, Goingtodie about not killing anyone. He had taken the long way around cutthroat alley, to avoid any ruffians who would be lurking there. The night was silent. The only sound was his own footsteps echoing along the empty street. He looked up to the night’s sky as he walked. It wasn’t a cloud in the sky and the stars were bright. For a moment he was at peace and then something was wrong. He could feel it somehow. He looked back down and something was different. There was still no one ahead of him and there was still his… then he realized what was causing him his distress. There was an extra set of footsteps echoing through the night. He started to panic. Was it a mafia or a townie. Were they after him or just walking in the same direction? The steps started to pick up speed. The stalker was getting closer. Sweat run down the back of his neck. Should he run?! Could he out run his pursuer? That’s when he remembered the gun! He took the gun out of his pocket, turned around and raised it, a gunshot rung out into the night. Anthony fell to his knees blood streaming down his chest from the whole the bullet left. “Sticking a gun in a person’s face isn’t a nice way to greet a stranger. Next time you point a gun at someone, make sure to pull the trigger,” said the pursuer as he stumbled away.

Anthony Mercer the Townie with a GUN! is dead.

A lone figure was heading out. He had a gun and he was going to use it! He sneaked though the back alleys of the town. Unaware that he himself was someone else’s target. His unseen stalker followed close behind. He had schemed and plotted his preys demised and tonight was the night. Zombies, dogs nor aliens could stop him. A sick grin split his face as he raised his gun and fired a shot. The bullet hit his prey but it missed any vital areas. The figure turned around holding his shoulder. “Why did you do that you jerk!” he shouted. “Why didn’t you die?” The stalker shouted right back. The two figures were face to face now yelling at each other. “That’s it you DIE NOW!” shouted the stalker as he raised his gun to fire another shot. But the figure was too quick. He punched the stalker in the face and ran. “Ow! I’ll kill…” the stalker stopped talking as he looked around. His prey was nowhere to be seen.

No one dies!

Ag was on his way to protect a certain someone and to kill another certain someone. But he wouldn’t be making it. His charge would be left bare for the world and his target would manage to avoid his wrath. For as Ag walked across the town square he was met with a rain of bullets. He fell face down into the ground. Who would do such a thing? Who know what he was going to do? His world was growing fuzzy. Vision going hazy, he know his time was near. He tried to raise his head to get a look at his killer but the best he could do was to turn his head just enough to see a sneaker. Were his eyes playing tricks on him? Was his killer a street punk or something? His vision started to fade and he could feel a deep cold embracing him. The last thing he heard was his attacker mumbling about something. Ag’s attacker didn’t stay long he had a job to do and he was not yet finished.

Aghammer the Mafia with the FIRST AID KIT is dead.

D_Dude walked down the street. He had a target and he was heading straight for it. A figure moved in front of him. A gun in both his hands. D_Dude just had enough time to duck into an alley as a shower of bullets went through where he had been standing. Was this a mafia or a townie? He heard a running noise. He pulled his gun out and aimed for the alley entrance. He would shot his attacker right when he would appear. A brilliant plan! That is a brilliant plan if it had worked. All of the sudden he saw his attacker fly through the air a good 6 feet in the air. His foot hit the alleys wall then before the rest of his body hit it he pushed off with his foot and spun in the air letting loose a flow of bullets at D_Dude. D_Dude didn’t have a snowball’s chance against this matrix, kung-fu, robot, ninja, assassin thing. He was died before he hit the ground. D_Dude had had a target while his attacker had had a job to do.

D_Dude the Paramedic with a GUN! is dead

A figure ran for his life. He had wanted to use his brand new gun but he had met with a problem on the way. A figure had just jumped him like some kind of ninja just melting from the shadows to appear in front of him. The figure fired a few runs behind him in hopes he would hit his pursuer. He looked around to see if he had when a fist collided with his face, hard! He saw stars as he staggered backward holding his noise. “So you think you can run form me? Ha don’t make me laugh you fool!” the pursuer shouted as he raised his gun and fired off a shot. The Figure did the same and both him and his attacker where shocked that both bullets had hit each other dead on and fell to the ground. The figure was the first one to recover from the shock and fired another bullet at his attacker. The bullet grazed his attacker’s arm. With this enough to distract his attack long enough so he could run away.

No one DIES!

Waff’s face still hurt from his earlier incident. He was trying to relax in his box when a figure jumped in the box right with him. “What the Heck are you doing?!” Shouted Waff. “You need to wipe your feet before you come into someone else’s home,” He said displeased at the rudeness of his guest. “I don’t need manners for what I’m about to do!” said the stranger as he pulled out a letter and stabbed waff in the chest with it. “How’s that even possible?!” Shouted Waff as he struggled to pull out his gun to defend himself. “Anything is possible with MAGIC!” shouted the attacker madly. “Along with that letter you also had a jury duty notice!” He continued in a more serious tone as he drove another letter into Waff’s chest. “I don’t know whats worse the dieing or the jury duty,” jested Waff as his spirit left his body.

Waff the Townie with a GUN! is DEAD

Hak had finished his job and was returning to the game stop. He opened the door and was blown back as the whole building was blown up. He staggered to his feet. He couldn’t hear anything except a ringing noise. He thought one of his eardrums might have burst. He felt a bullet go through his arm and turned around to see his attacker, who fired another shot. Hak jumped in the air pulled out his guns and did a flip in midair. Guns pointed at where his nameless attacker had been. Another bullet went through one of his legs. When he landed his leg gave out and he fell to his knees. “I couldn’t beat you in a fair fight, so I set up that explosion to tire you out and it seems like it worked,” said the nameless attacker as he pulled his trigger one more time.

Hak the Vig with a GUN! is DEAD

A lone figure stood in front of D_Dudes corpse and fired a shot into its head.

D_Dudes corpse is DEAD

Anthony’s lifeless corpse was just minding it’s on business when a figure came out of nowhere and shot him.

Anthony's lifeless corpse is DEAD

Crocty’s arm was bleeding and his hand still hurt from his earlier encounter. He was making his way back to his owner, Kitty, when he was attacked again. “So meet again Dr. Road rage!” shouted Crocty’s attacker. “Captain what?” Crocty asked. “Shut your face or I’ll stomp on it!” The attacker replied. “Well that would be quite rude,” Crocty said as he sipped some tea. “Where’d you get that face monkey,” asked the attacker. “That’s quite enough with the random insults you jerk! Now die,” Crocty said as he raised his gun and let loose a shot. But his hand was still sore from his previous encounter couldn’t handle the kick back and the gun went flying out of his hand. “Just great,” Crocty said as his attacker’s shot took his life.

Crocty the Vet with a GUN! is DEAD

Now you’d think Anthony would be dead enough by now but someone else disagreed with this and let loose a round into his corpse.

Anthony's lifeless corpse is DEAD AGAIN!

Else where the Mad Hatter is laying a bomb.

Else Else where a medic looks after his charge.

Night 1 is OVER Day 2 has BEGUN!

Hakoshen at 5:03PM, Sept. 17, 2009
(offline)
Daaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyym.
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
Product Placement at 5:05PM, Sept. 17, 2009
(online)
Wow. Seven gone. And some got attacked several times. Unfortunately, one of those was Crocty who I had figured out was the Veteran.

At very least we got one mafia.

But a question arises now. WHY THE HELL IS GULLAS STILL ALIVE!?!?! I thought Crocty was gonna take care of him. Did he not get his action in before he died?

TFGM
cutthroat alley
It's such a popular tourist spot ever since I coined it. ;)

Congrats with awesome narrations, btw.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 5:05PM, Sept. 17, 2009
(online)
Okay I'm accepting lynch votes now. PP has six hours to tell me if you guys want a double lycnh.

Product Placement at 5:08PM, Sept. 17, 2009
(online)
Well we already know that Gullas is mafia so if it's OK with what's left of the town we can chose to lynch him and try to figure out who else should be lynched.

What is the opinion of the town about double lynches? Should we do it?
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 5:11PM, Sept. 17, 2009
(online)
Product Placement
But a question arises now. WHY THE HELL IS GULLAS STILL ALIVE!?!?! I thought Crocty was gonna take care of him. Did he not get his action in before he died?
Your trying to get info from me arn't you :3. All actions are done in order recieced and all actions that got through are in nar. Thats all your getting from me.

Product Placement
Congrats with awesome narrations, btw.
Thank you XD

Salsa at 5:16PM, Sept. 17, 2009
(offline)
0o gullas isn't dead?!? Everyone vote for gullas!!! If you don't then you WILL be suspected of being mafia.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon