MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XV "Topsy Turvy"
Product Placement at 5:18PM, Sept. 17, 2009
(online)
Hey Salsa. As a fellow head of state, what is your opinion about double lynches?
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:51PM
Niccea at 5:21PM, Sept. 17, 2009
(offline)
Who wanted to kill Anthony and D_Dude so much? Did they say something something significant to earn wrath?
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:14PM
Product Placement at 5:26PM, Sept. 17, 2009
(online)
Just bad luck for them, I guess.

Tonight's attack was largely unorganized so some people were bound to be attacked more then once.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
InuYasha_Rules at 5:33PM, Sept. 17, 2009
(offline)
I agree with that statement pp. And now, who do we lynch? With everyone wanting to test their kill ability, we don't know who is the mafia now! And most of the ppl that killed someone, ended up getting killed themselves! I agree that we lynch gullas, but who else?

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:02PM
Product Placement at 5:33PM, Sept. 17, 2009
(online)
Ok. This clue solving is going to be difficult since we have allot of townies among the killers.

Therefore I propose a bold move. All of us who are alive should PQ me or Salsa admiting who they attacked and why they decided to do so. If they didn't attack anyone, come forth anyways and state that you didn't attack this night.

If one of the attacks is not covered among the admissions, I will announce that we should focus on those clues.

Failure to do so will make you a prime suspect.

Also, I didn't ask for it because I figured that you guys didn't trust me (thanks to Gullas) but it would help us tremendously if you tell me or Salsa your roles so please include that in your PQ's
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
rokulily at 5:37PM, Sept. 17, 2009
(online)
Are we doing a double lynch? Because if we are I would advise going after the mafia with the vet. power since the townie vet died. Look at the two ‘nobody died’ narratives, and find the one that isn't crocty and bang! Theres a mafia!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
harkovast at 5:40PM, Sept. 17, 2009
(online)
Oh my god! You guys didn't kill me!
I love you guys!
You guys are so freakin awesome!

Serious, GROUP HUG!

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM
Product Placement at 5:40PM, Sept. 17, 2009
(online)
rokulily
Are we doing a double lynch? Because if we are I would advise going after the mafia with the vet. power since the townie vet died. Look at the two ‘nobody died’ narratives, and find the one that isn't crocty and bang! Theres a mafia!
For those reasons alone we should focus on the idea of sending me those confessions.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
harkovast at 5:41PM, Sept. 17, 2009
(online)
*hugs PP*

InuYasha_Rules at 5:41PM, Sept. 17, 2009
(offline)
rokulily

It could also have been the godfather! 0.0

harkovast at 5:42PM, Sept. 17, 2009
(online)
*hugs Inuyasha*

InuYasha_Rules at 5:44PM, Sept. 17, 2009
(offline)
0.0 *Runs away screaming*

Product Placement at 5:46PM, Sept. 17, 2009
(online)
What I'm confused about is that second “nobody died” clue states the the two guys attacked each other so it sounds like the paranoid got attacked by a veteran.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Salsa at 5:47PM, Sept. 17, 2009
(offline)
Since we can probably got a pretty solid hit I say go for it. Oh, can I shoot them with an 88mm please.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
Product Placement at 5:48PM, Sept. 17, 2009
(online)
All right. With the blessings from my second in command, I say double lynches are a go.

Now to figure out the identity of a second mafia.

I strongly encourage all people to send their roles and last night action to me and/or Salsa. If you don't trust me, please send it to Salsa. He's a confirmed Paramedic.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
harkovast at 5:50PM, Sept. 17, 2009
(online)
*hugs salsa*

Product Placement at 6:28PM, Sept. 17, 2009
(online)
All right people. I've received couple of confessions that have helped clear things a bit for me.

Please keep sending me your roles and night actions though.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Aghammer at 6:40PM, Sept. 17, 2009
(offline)
HAHA, yeah, hey wait a minute, someone killed me for no good reason! Okay, I was mafia but whooo knew :)

Oh well, I'm glad I'm dead so I can concentrate on AWA ;)

You guys have fun…

And I've blaming my new avatar!! NICCEA!!! :P

harkovast
Oh my god! You guys didn't kill me!
I love you guys!
You guys are so freakin awesome!

Serious, GROUP HUG!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
Salsa at 7:44PM, Sept. 17, 2009
(offline)
Okay, While everyone's confessing, Tell us your roles please, same conditions as voting for Gullas.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
therealtj at 7:47PM, Sept. 17, 2009
(online)
Gah, who do I vote for? It's obvious it was Anthony Mercer's lifeless corpse that killed Crocty, but DarthVaderS1999's lifeless corpse was almost definitely the one who killed Hak…

“The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush, but unfortunately there are times when it is unavoidable.”
-Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At the End of the Universe
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:28PM
Niccea at 7:49PM, Sept. 17, 2009
(offline)
therealtj
Gah, who do I vote for? It's obvious it was Anthony Mercer's lifeless corpse that killed Crocty, but DarthVaderS1999's lifeless corpse was almost definitely the one who killed Hak…
*random accusation*
TJ loves to kill corpses! We have a lot of dead corpses!
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:14PM
Product Placement at 7:56PM, Sept. 17, 2009
(online)
Niccea
*random accusation*
*An even more randomer accusation*
Niccea likes to make random accusations. Yet she didn't plug her comics.

In conclusion. We need to read Harkovast more often.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
ParkerFarker at 8:11PM, Sept. 17, 2009
(online)
therealtj

damn, whenever yuou bring that up… I have to, I have to vote for DarthVaderS1999's lifeless corpse.

oh yeah, and when are we seeing the results for the narrative contest Niccea?

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:39PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 9:37PM, Sept. 17, 2009
(online)
Double lynch is ago! Send in those votes peoples.

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:17PM
InuYasha_Rules at 9:47PM, Sept. 17, 2009
(offline)
ok, a major breakdown of clues in my opinion. (I could be wrong!)

It was a cold night. Anthony Mercer shivered. He was making his way to his home. He was heeding the advice of the former Mayor, Goingtodie about not killing anyone. He had taken the long way around cutthroat alley, to avoid any ruffians who would be lurking there. The night was silent. The only sound was his own footsteps echoing along the empty street. He looked up to the night’s sky as he walked. It wasn’t a cloud in the sky and the stars were bright. For a moment he was at peace and then something was wrong. He could feel it somehow. He looked back down and something was different. There was still no one ahead of him and there was still his… then he realized what was causing him his distress. There was an extra set of footsteps echoing through the night. He started to panic. Was it a mafia or a townie. Were they after him or just walking in the same direction? The steps started to pick up speed. The stalker was getting closer. Sweat run down the back of his neck. Should he run?! Could he out run his pursuer? That’s when he remembered the gun! He took the gun out of his pocket, turned around and raised it, a gunshot rung out into the night. Anthony fell to his knees blood streaming down his chest from the whole the bullet left. “Sticking a gun in a person’s face isn’t a nice way to greet a stranger. Next time you point a gun at someone, make sure to pull the trigger,” said the pursuer as he stumbled away.

Anthony Mercer the Townie with a GUN! is dead.

Don't know. Something to do with cold? Cold hearted?

A lone figure was heading out. He had a gun and he was going to use it! He sneaked though the back alleys of the town. Unaware that he himself was someone else’s target. His unseen stalker followed close behind. He had schemed and plotted his preys demised and tonight was the night. Zombies, dogs nor aliens could stop him. A sick grin split his face as he raised his gun and fired a shot. The bullet hit his prey but it missed any vital areas. The figure turned around holding his shoulder. “Why did you do that you jerk!” he shouted. “Why didn’t you die?” The stalker shouted right back. The two figures were face to face now yelling at each other. “That’s it you DIE NOW!” shouted the stalker as he raised his gun to fire another shot. But the figure was too quick. He punched the stalker in the face and ran. “Ow! I’ll kill…” the stalker stopped talking as he looked around. His prey was nowhere to be seen.

No one dies!

Ok, Waff attacked Roku. Roku has a fist raised in her pic, the punch. In a later narration, Waffs face hurts from a former attack. Roku could be the godfather or a mafia/vet.

Ag was on his way to protect a certain someone and to kill another certain someone. But he wouldn’t be making it. His charge would be left bare for the world and his target would manage to avoid his wrath. For as Ag walked across the town square he was met with a rain of bullets. He fell face down into the ground. Who would do such a thing? Who know what he was going to do? His world was growing fuzzy. Vision going hazy, he know his time was near. He tried to raise his head to get a look at his killer but the best he could do was to turn his head just enough to see a sneaker. Were his eyes playing tricks on him? Was his killer a street punk or something? His vision started to fade and he could feel a deep cold embracing him. The last thing he heard was his attacker mumbling about something. Ag’s attacker didn’t stay long he had a job to do and he was not yet finished.

Aghammer the Mafia with the FIRST AID KIT is dead.

This is Parker Farker. In his comic, he has been showing us the first 3 pages of his new comic. In that comic, street punks kill and innoccnet girl, who tries to turn and look. A couple of druggy teens talk about nothing (the mumbling) right next to her. A sneaker is right in front of her face. Now he attacked a mafia, so he isn't mafia!

D_Dude walked down the street. He had a target and he was heading straight for it. A figure moved in front of him. A gun in both his hands. D_Dude just had enough time to duck into an alley as a shower of bullets went through where he had been standing. Was this a mafia or a townie? He heard a running noise. He pulled his gun out and aimed for the alley entrance. He would shot his attacker right when he would appear. A brilliant plan! That is a brilliant plan if it had worked. All of the sudden he saw his attacker fly through the air a good 6 feet in the air. His foot hit the alleys wall then before the rest of his body hit it he pushed off with his foot and spun in the air letting loose a flow of bullets at D_Dude. D_Dude didn’t have a snowball’s chance against this matrix, kung-fu, robot, ninja, assassin thing. He was died before he hit the ground. D_Dude had had a target while his attacker had had a job to do.

D_Dude the Paramedic with a GUN! is dead

He was killed by Hak.

A figure ran for his life. He had wanted to use his brand new gun but he had met with a problem on the way. A figure had just jumped him like some kind of ninja just melting from the shadows to appear in front of him. The figure fired a few runs behind him in hopes he would hit his pursuer. He looked around to see if he had when a fist collided with his face, hard! He saw stars as he staggered backward holding his noise. “So you think you can run form me? Ha don’t make me laugh you fool!” the pursuer shouted as he raised his gun and fired off a shot. The Figure did the same and both him and his attacker where shocked that both bullets had hit each other dead on and fell to the ground. The figure was the first one to recover from the shock and fired another bullet at his attacker. The bullet grazed his attacker’s arm. With this enough to distract his attack long enough so he could run away.

No one DIES!

Now is this Waff? Attacked by Crotcy.

Waff’s face still hurt from his earlier incident. He was trying to relax in his box when a figure jumped in the box right with him. “What the Heck are you doing?!” Shouted Waff. “You need to wipe your feet before you come into someone else’s home,” He said displeased at the rudeness of his guest. “I don’t need manners for what I’m about to do!” said the stranger as he pulled out a letter and stabbed waff in the chest with it. “How’s that even possible?!” Shouted Waff as he struggled to pull out his gun to defend himself. “Anything is possible with MAGIC!” shouted the attacker madly. “Along with that letter you also had a jury duty notice!” He continued in a more serious tone as he drove another letter into Waff’s chest. “I don’t know whats worse the dieing or the jury duty,” jested Waff as his spirit left his body.

Waff the Townie with a GUN! is DEAD

The attacker is undoubtably Hark. It's all nonsense! And besides, he has been after Waff since the beginning. And in his comic, there is all sorts of magic!

Hak had finished his job and was returning to the game stop. He opened the door and was blown back as the whole building was blown up. He staggered to his feet. He couldn’t hear anything except a ringing noise. He thought one of his eardrums might have burst. He felt a bullet go through his arm and turned around to see his attacker, who fired another shot. Hak jumped in the air pulled out his guns and did a flip in midair. Guns pointed at where his nameless attacker had been. Another bullet went through one of his legs. When he landed his leg gave out and he fell to his knees. “I couldn’t beat you in a fair fight, so I set up that explosion to tire you out and it seems like it worked,” said the nameless attacker as he pulled his trigger one more time.

Hak the Vig with a GUN! is DEAD

Now i can't remember, but didn't someone have an explosion in their avi? i'd bet its him.

Crocty’s arm was bleeding and his hand still hurt from his earlier encounter. He was making his way back to his owner, Kitty, when he was attacked again. “So meet again Dr. Road rage!” shouted Crocty’s attacker. “Captain what?” Crocty asked. “Shut your face or I’ll stomp on it!” The attacker replied. “Well that would be quite rude,” Crocty said as he sipped some tea. “Where’d you get that face monkey,” asked the attacker. “That’s quite enough with the random insults you jerk! Now die,” Crocty said as he raised his gun and let loose a shot. But his hand was still sore from his previous encounter couldn’t handle the kick back and the gun went flying out of his hand. “Just great,” Crocty said as his attacker’s shot took his life.

Crocty the Vet with a GUN! is DEAD

Parker Farker again. More punks, drive bye shooting, its all in his first 3 pages of the new comic.

Feel free to correct or add to it. Parker is innoccent btw! Remember, he killed a mafia! I'm leaning for Roku, as she somehow survived an attack when both medics and vet where dead! She's the godfather or mafia/vet!

InuYasha_Rules at 10:02PM, Sept. 17, 2009
(offline)
Product Placement
Niccea
*random accusation*
*An even more randomer accusation*
Niccea likes to make random accusations. Yet she didn't plug her comics.

In conclusion. We need to read Harkovast more often.

0.o Its so confusing, that it almost makes sense!

TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 10:05PM, Sept. 17, 2009
(online)
Okay it has come to my attention that people want DarhtVaderS1999's Lifeless Corpse to die. So I will allow it((I swear if a person shows that stupid futurama judge I'll strike them down. I was saying this before that show was even on D:< ))

Anthony Mercer at 11:20PM, Sept. 17, 2009
(online)
I'll vote for… oh no wait I forgot three people killed me. THANKS GUYS.
Don't take any of the above seriously. It is in my nature to joke.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:54AM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 11:40PM, Sept. 17, 2009
(online)
Anthony Mercer
I'll vote for… oh no wait I forgot three people killed me. THANKS GUYS.
When I saw this I felt SO bad for you. If I get medic next game I'll protect you ;D

crocty at 12:03AM, Sept. 18, 2009
(offline)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Crocty the Vet with a GUN! is DEAD
So everyone just let loose with their killing abilities, and this is what happened.
Well this is just great. Give everyone responsibilities, and this is what happens.

You all 'oughta be ashamed of yourselves.
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon