MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XV "Topsy Turvy"
InuYasha_Rules at 12:29PM, Sept. 19, 2009
(offline)
I sent a hit to him also. He might have set off one of his bombs, and as we dont know who it is, we might as well all try and take him out!

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:02PM
InuYasha_Rules at 12:54PM, Sept. 19, 2009
(offline)
Product Placement
Salsa did.

0.o How the heck would YOU know what salsa did?…Unless Salsa is also a mafia! See ppl! He is trying to trick us into thinking someone else is already attacking him, that way, we'll attack someone else! And since Salsa and PP are both protected by the bodyguards, he expects us to turn on each other! We need to take out Salsa first! PP is most likely the godfather since he became the mayor, and unless he hasn't deactivated his behind the seens ability(wich hasn't shown in the narrations) then that makes him imune to our attacks! We need to kill Salsa first! Then, we lynch pp after Salsa is out of the way and can't stop our lynch! (can the godfather stop a lynch for himself?)

Salsa at 1:00PM, Sept. 19, 2009
(offline)
Because he sent me a pq apologizing about stabbing me in the back (he didn't have to) and i told him he was going down if I had anything to say about. I also said that I was attacking PP towards the bottom of the last page. (kinda hard to hide something when your the one who posted it for God and everyone to see) Also, he's the mad bomber. The late detective Gullas confirmed that. That means we have a mafia and a Godfather to go. We can win this, but I gotta have ya'll's trust.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
Salsa at 1:06PM, Sept. 19, 2009
(offline)
And here as well for your convenience.

Salsa
First off I am sorry about the fact that actually spearheaded the charge to lynch Gullas. Second I am the second medic and third I believe that Niccea is the other Bodyguard. PP asked me to protect her before telling to protect PF instead. I hope that she has been killed already because I already sent my hit for PP in. I know I have basically doomed myself, but that's the price of gullibility. If I survive the night I ask that you guys forgive me and help me take down the final two mafia as well as the serial killer. If you still see fit to kill me after tonight. Then all I ask is that you bring moar dakka.
RAGE!
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 1:48PM, Sept. 19, 2009
(online)
I'd like to remind people that I'll stop accepting actions in just over an hour ;D

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:17PM
InuYasha_Rules at 2:01PM, Sept. 19, 2009
(offline)
Salsa
Because he sent me a pq apologizing about stabbing me in the back (he didn't have to) and i told him he was going down if I had anything to say about. I also said that I was attacking PP towards the bottom of the last page. (kinda hard to hide something when your the one who posted it for God and everyone to see) Also, he's the mad bomber. The late detective Gullas confirmed that. That means we have a mafia and a Godfather to go. We can win this, but I gotta have ya'll's trust.

I still think your mafia based on the fact that you beat me in the election!

TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 3:00PM, Sept. 19, 2009
(online)
Okay I've stop accepting actions.

TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 3:43PM, Sept. 19, 2009
(online)
Okay I'll be taking a bit longer since some changes were made last secound.

TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 4:19PM, Sept. 19, 2009
(online)
The town was all a stir. It was like someone had kicked over an ant hill, observed ParkerFarker from the window of his room in the Town hall. That someone was Product Placement and Parker knew it. ParkerFarker also knew that for the townies to survive, PP must die. But he couldn’t stop protecting him. He was the MAYOR and he had sworn an oath to always protect the Mayor and Pardoner. He picked up his gun a sober expression on his face as he contemplated doing the unthinkable. “Do I protect the Mayor or help save the townies?” he asked himself quietly. His vision blurred as tears filled his eyes. He had just wanted to protect the town. “WHAT DO I DO?!” He shouted to the ceiling. “You do what is right,” answered a voice. Parker turned around gun ready. There was someone sitting in the now open window. “You’ve come to kill me?” asked Parker. The figure only nodded. “So this is what I can do to help the town, by letting myself be killed?” Parker asked frowning. “You’ve sworn an oath to protect the Mayor but nothing about protecting yourself. Since you can’t kill yourself and you can’t let anyone kill Product Placement,” the figure said PP’s name with scorn. “Then this is the only thing you can do,” the figure continued as he rouse his gun and pointed it as Parker. “Then I do this for the town I love,” Parker said tears streaking his face. The town itself wept as Parker’s lifeless body fell to the ground. The killer stood there for a while as he turned to leave, he whispered, “In your own little part you did help the town.” And then he was gone.

ParkerFarker the Bodyguard with a GUN! is DEAD.

Kitty was in the local bar trying to drink away what she had just done. A stranger melted from the shadows like some kind of ninja. “I am here for you,” he said emotionless. “So you’ve come for me?” Kitty asked setting down her glass. “Well I’m not going to make it easy for you!” She said spinning around on the bar stool, gun in hand and let loose a shot at the stranger. It hit him square in the shoulder and he did nothing. He didn’t cry out in pain nor did he even flinch. Kitty’s eyes open wide in shock. Was this man real or just an illusion from the liquor? “Are you for real?” Kitty asked as the stranger rouse his own gun and fired a shot. Kitty’s reflexes saved her as she moved to the left. The bullet that would have hit her in the chest instead went through her arm. Searing pain ran through her arm. “Oh I’m real,” said the figure as through the pain wasn’t enough to tell her. She ran for the door as the Stranger’s bullets flew at her. She pointed her gun behind her and let out a round, hoping to kill her foe. She made it to the door and was outside before anymore bullets could make their way to her. She turned around gun ready. The window burst apart as the Stranger jumped through it, catching Kitty by surprise. The Stranger pointed his gun at Kitty. Another shot and another hit. This time the bullet took Kitty in her leg. Kitty kneeled as her leg gave way. The stranger approached her and looked down at her. Kitty stared pure fury up at him. “I will not go down without a fight!” She shouted as she lunged at her attacker. Taking him by surprise she managed to tackle him down to the ground. She pointed her gun at his face. A gunshot rang out into the night. Kitty put a hand on her stomach and then put it in front of her face. It was covered in blood. “You forgot to reload,” the stranger said as he pushed her off of him. “If you had, I’d be dead,” he said as he got up and melted back into the shadows. Kitty turned herself so she laid on her back looking at the night sky. She was losing too much blood and she knew it. Her mind raced. Would the mafia win or the townies. Had she done enough? What would happen when she was gone? Her thoughts started to slow. Blackness started to creep into her mind. The last thing she thought of was that the stars were beautiful tonight.
The medic had waited until Kitty had passed out before rushing to her aid. He had to work fast to keep her from dying. He managed to stabilize her and stop the bleeding. Carefully he picked her up and carried her to her home and laid her down on her couch. He saw that she had decided to make Crocty into a stuff animal. “You watch over her,” he said pointing to the disturbing stuff animal as he walked out the door.

Kitty17 attacked but not dead!

Niccea stood looking at the Town hall. She had watched as a figure had climbed into Parker’s window. She had heard the gunshot and she had watched the figure climb back out of the window. She knew PP had to be stopped but what could she do? She had given her word to protect the elected figures. She wasn’t about to kill herself nor was she going to let people just kill her. She wanted to live! She heard someone behind her but before she could turn around a jolt ran throw her. She let out a scream as she was electrocuted. Niccea fell to the ground panting. “So you aren’t going to kill yourself? I thought so,” said a figure standing over her. “Would you?” Niccea asked as she slowly reached for her gun. “If it meant the townies had a fighting chance, then yes,” answered the figure. As soon as the figure finished talking, Niccea executed a leg sweep maneuver on her attacker. The figure fell hard onto the ground. Niccea aimed her gun at the figures head and prepared to fire. But just before she could pull the trigger, the figure kicked the gun out of her hand. Niccea didn’t let the loss of her firearm to slow her as she jumped on to the figure and started to coke him. “I won’t be taken out so easy small fry,” Niccea said as she strangled the life out of her attacker. She was surprised when she felt a gun press into her stomach. Pain rippled throw her as she felt the bullet pass throw her. But she surprised it and kept the pressure on her attacker’s throat. I have to kill him before he could… her thought ended there as her attacker fired three more shots.

On her body was a bomb marked, “For Sale.”

Niccea the Bodyguard with a GUN! is DEAD.

Hark was just doing his favorite thing, reading “No Talent” when he noticed a weird smell. He reluctantly tore himself away from the hilarious randomness that is “No Talent” to investigate where the smell was coming from. He slowly crept form his computer room to his bedroom. The smell was coming from underneath his bed. He laid down his belly to get a good look underneath and then he let out a scream of pure terror as a horse head’s unblinking eyes looked back at him.

Hark has been horseheaded!

Salsa rushed through the hallways of City Hall. His way cleared of bodyguards, he knew what he must do. He was covered in firearms from head to toe. He knew this would be the battle of his life time. It wasn’t long until he made his way to the Mayor’s office. Panting he hurled himself through the door.

—————————————-

Product Placement had been watching the chaos from his office’s window, a smirk on his face. His hand had sewed chaos. He had caused the distrust between the townies. Now they had no plan, no way to touch him. So he was shocked, when Salsa came hurtling through the door.

—————————————-

“I’ve come for you!” Shouted Salsa as he drew two hand guns from his belt and pointed them at PP. PP reached under his desk a grabbed his own gun. Salsa let loose a wall of bullets at PP. But PP tipped his chair backwards to avoid the bullets. He could fell those sail past him as he toppled backwards. When the chair hit the ground he used the momentum to roll onto his feet. Gun pointing at Salsa PP lent loose his own round. Salsa dodged to his left as the bullets sailed through where he had just been standing. Silence stretched as both Salsa and Product Placement stared at each other. Both realized that they were both out of ammo for the weapons they were holding. PP’s cell started to ring, distracting him just enough so Salsa could draw his knifes and lounge at him. Taking off guard Product Placement was pushed back against the wall, knife in his shoulder. “It ends here and now,” Salsa said somberly. “That it does” Product Placement replied bringing a bomb in front of Salsa’s face. “That it does,” he repeated himself as the bomb went up in a bright light, making the both of them in dark silhouettes and then even the silhouettes were obliterated by the light.

Product Placement the Mad Hatter with the DECTIVE KIT is Dead.
Salsa the Medic with the GUN! is Dead.

GarBonzo Bean was just heading back home from her early mission when the ground shock and a bright light came from the direction of the Town Hall. She ran to see what it was and was shocked to see that the Town Hall was nothing but rubble now. “What happened?!” She shouted. “Yeah it’s always a shame to lose a teammate isn’t it, you feral wrestler!” said a figure. “What?” asked Bean as she turned around to get a good look at the figure. It looked like his nose was broken. “Enough talking Banana girl! Its fighting time!” the figure shouted as he leaped at Bean. Bean tried to pull out her gun but it was too late. Her attacker was too close. The attacker pushed Bean as hard as he could, cause her to fall onto the ground. He then pulled out his gun and fired a whole round off.

GarBonzo Bean the Townie with a GUN! Is dead.

A figure walked up to Niccea's corpse shot it.

Niccea's corpse is now DEADER

Night 2 is OVER. Day 3 has BEGUN!

TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 4:36PM, Sept. 19, 2009
(online)
Okay those who remain are as follows,

Kitty17
Inuyasha
Harkovast
therealtj
Exzackly

Have fun lynching someone ;D

InuYasha_Rules at 4:45PM, Sept. 19, 2009
(offline)
My opinion

The town was all a stir. It was like someone had kicked over an ant hill, observed ParkerFarker from the window of his room in the Town hall. That someone was Product Placement and Parker knew it. ParkerFarker also knew that for the townies to survive, PP must die. But he couldn’t stop protecting him. He was the MAYOR and he had sworn an oath to always protect the Mayor and Pardoner. He picked up his gun a sober expression on his face as he contemplated doing the unthinkable. “Do I protect the Mayor or help save the townies?” he asked himself quietly. His vision blurred as tears filled his eyes. He had just wanted to protect the town. “WHAT DO I DO?!” He shouted to the ceiling. “You do what is right,” answered a voice. Parker turned around gun ready. There was someone sitting in the now open window. “You’ve come to kill me?” asked Parker. The figure only nodded. “So this is what I can do to help the town, by letting myself be killed?” Parker asked frowning. “You’ve sworn an oath to protect the Mayor but nothing about protecting yourself. Since you can’t kill yourself and you can’t let anyone kill Product Placement,” the figure said PP’s name with scorn. “Then this is the only thing you can do,” the figure continued as he rouse his gun and pointed it as Parker. “Then I do this for the town I love,” Parker said tears streaking his face. The town itself wept as Parker’s lifeless body fell to the ground. The killer stood there for a while as he turned to leave, he whispered, “In your own little part you did help the town.” And then he was gone.

ParkerFarker the Bodyguard with a GUN! is DEAD.

Whoever did this, isn't mafia. Who would expose their own person? Moving on.

Kitty was in the local bar trying to drink away what she had just done. A stranger melted from the shadows like some kind of ninja. “I am here for you,” he said emotionless. “So you’ve come for me?” Kitty asked setting down her glass. “Well I’m not going to make it easy for you!” She said spinning around on the bar stool, gun in hand and let loose a shot at the stranger. It hit him square in the shoulder and he did nothing. He didn’t cry out in pain nor did he even flinch. Kitty’s eyes open wide in shock. Was this man real or just an illusion from the liquor? “Are you for real?” Kitty asked as the stranger rouse his own gun and fired a shot. Kitty’s reflexes saved her as she moved to the left. The bullet that would have hit her in the chest instead went through her arm. Searing pain ran through her arm. “Oh I’m real,” said the figure as through the pain wasn’t enough to tell her. She ran for the door as the Stranger’s bullets flew at her. She pointed her gun behind her and let out a round, hoping to kill her foe. She made it to the door and was outside before anymore bullets could make their way to her. She turned around gun ready. The window burst apart as the Stranger jumped through it, catching Kitty by surprise. The Stranger pointed his gun at Kitty. Another shot and another hit. This time the bullet took Kitty in her leg. Kitty kneeled as her leg gave way. The stranger approached her and looked down at her. Kitty stared pure fury up at him. “I will not go down without a fight!” She shouted as she lunged at her attacker. Taking him by surprise she managed to tackle him down to the ground. She pointed her gun at his face. A gunshot rang out into the night. Kitty put a hand on her stomach and then put it in front of her face. It was covered in blood. “You forgot to reload,” the stranger said as he pushed her off of him. “If you had, I’d be dead,” he said as he got up and melted back into the shadows. Kitty turned herself so she laid on her back looking at the night sky. She was losing too much blood and she knew it. Her mind raced. Would the mafia win or the townies. Had she done enough? What would happen when she was gone? Her thoughts started to slow. Blackness started to creep into her mind. The last thing she thought of was that the stars were beautiful tonight.
The medic had waited until Kitty had passed out before rushing to her aid. He had to work fast to keep her from dying. He managed to stabilize her and stop the bleeding. Carefully he picked her up and carried her to her home and laid her down on her couch. He saw that she had decided to make Crocty into a stuff animal. “You watch over her,” he said pointing to the disturbing stuff animal as he walked out the door.

Kitty17 attacked but not dead!

This is Tj. Read his home page.

Niccea stood looking at the Town hall. She had watched as a figure had climbed into Parker’s window. She had heard the gunshot and she had watched the figure climb back out of the window. She knew PP had to be stopped but what could she do? She had given her word to protect the elected figures. She wasn’t about to kill herself nor was she going to let people just kill her. She wanted to live! She heard someone behind her but before she could turn around a jolt ran throw her. She let out a scream as she was electrocuted. Niccea fell to the ground panting. “So you aren’t going to kill yourself? I thought so,” said a figure standing over her. “Would you?” Niccea asked as she slowly reached for her gun. “If it meant the townies had a fighting chance, then yes,” answered the figure. As soon as the figure finished talking, Niccea executed a leg sweep maneuver on her attacker. The figure fell hard onto the ground. Niccea aimed her gun at the figures head and prepared to fire. But just before she could pull the trigger, the figure kicked the gun out of her hand. Niccea didn’t let the loss of her firearm to slow her as she jumped on to the figure and started to coke him. “I won’t be taken out so easy small fry,” Niccea said as she strangled the life out of her attacker. She was surprised when she felt a gun press into her stomach. Pain rippled throw her as she felt the bullet pass throw her. But she surprised it and kept the pressure on her attacker’s throat. I have to kill him before he could… her thought ended there as her attacker fired three more shots.

On her body was a bomb marked, “For Sale.”

Niccea the Bodyguard with a GUN! is DEAD.

Whoever attacked Niccea, isn't mafia. Again, who would leave pp open like that? Next.

Hark was just doing his favorite thing, reading “No Talent” when he noticed a weird smell. He reluctantly tore himself away from the hilarious randomness that is “No Talent” to investigate where the smell was coming from. He slowly crept form his computer room to his bedroom. The smell was coming from underneath his bed. He laid down his belly to get a good look underneath and then he let out a scream of pure terror as a horse head’s unblinking eyes looked back at him.

Hark has been horseheaded!

Nothing interesting here.

Salsa rushed through the hallways of City Hall. His way cleared of bodyguards, he knew what he must do. He was covered in firearms from head to toe. He knew this would be the battle of his life time. It wasn’t long until he made his way to the Mayor’s office. Panting he hurled himself through the door.

—————————————-

Product Placement had been watching the chaos from his office’s window, a smirk on his face. His hand had sewed chaos. He had caused the distrust between the townies. Now they had no plan, no way to touch him. So he was shocked, when Salsa came hurtling through the door.

—————————————-

“I’ve come for you!” Shouted Salsa as he drew two hand guns from his belt and pointed them at PP. PP reached under his desk a grabbed his own gun. Salsa let loose a wall of bullets at PP. But PP tipped his chair backwards to avoid the bullets. He could fell those sail past him as he toppled backwards. When the chair hit the ground he used the momentum to roll onto his feet. Gun pointing at Salsa PP lent loose his own round. Salsa dodged to his left as the bullets sailed through where he had just been standing. Silence stretched as both Salsa and Product Placement stared at each other. Both realized that they were both out of ammo for the weapons they were holding. PP’s cell started to ring, distracting him just enough so Salsa could draw his knifes and lounge at him. Taking off guard Product Placement was pushed back against the wall, knife in his shoulder. “It ends here and now,” Salsa said somberly. “That it does” Product Placement replied bringing a bomb in front of Salsa’s face. “That it does,” he repeated himself as the bomb went up in a bright light, making the both of them in dark silhouettes and then even the silhouettes were obliterated by the light.

Product Placement the Mad Hatter with the DECTIVE KIT is Dead.
Salsa the Medic with the GUN! is Dead.

Obvious aint it?

GarBonzo Bean was just heading back home from her early mission when the ground shock and a bright light came from the direction of the Town Hall. She ran to see what it was and was shocked to see that the Town Hall was nothing but rubble now. “What happened?!” She shouted. “Yeah it’s always a shame to lose a teammate isn’t it, you feral wrestler!” said a figure. “What?” asked Bean as she turned around to get a good look at the figure. It looked like his nose was broken. “Enough talking Banana girl! Its fighting time!” the figure shouted as he leaped at Bean. Bean tried to pull out her gun but it was too late. Her attacker was too close. The attacker pushed Bean as hard as he could, cause her to fall onto the ground. He then pulled out his gun and fired a whole round off.

GarBonzo Bean the Townie with a GUN! Is dead.

A wrestler? Broken nose? I dunno.

So of all the ppl that are left alive, and can't be mafia, and that I DO know who they are, TJ is the only person. I know who I'm lynching! 8D

InuYasha_Rules at 4:53PM, Sept. 19, 2009
(offline)
I would like to point out, 2 mafia, 2townies, and 1serial killer. WE REALLY NEED TO CONSERVE OUR KILLING POWERS UNTIL WE KNOW FOR SURE WHO NEEDS TO DIE!!! Ah, what the heck, kill away ppl! Have fun! *we've so lost thing!* Huh? What? I didn't say anything! Lynch someone already!

ParkerFarker at 6:39PM, Sept. 19, 2009
(online)
It sounds to me like Product Placement killed his own bodyguard, Niccea. She did have a bomb with “For Sale” on it.

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:39PM
Product Placement at 7:00PM, Sept. 19, 2009
(online)
No. I didn't kill her. My original plan was to tag both my bodyguards with a bomb. Then if I was gonna be lynched, both of them would have died and Salsa would then be left undefended.

Niccea got tagged the first night, while I was expecting Gullas to be killed by one of the townies.

I tagged salsa tonight so that I would take him out with me. >:)
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:51PM
ParkerFarker at 7:11PM, Sept. 19, 2009
(online)
Product Placement
No. I didn't kill her. My original plan was to tag both my bodyguards with a bomb. Then if I was gonna be lynched, both of them would have died and Salsa would then be left undefended.

Niccea got tagged the first night, while I was expecting Gullas to be killed by one of the townies.

I tagged salsa tonight so that I would take him out with me. >:)

ooohhhhh. Tha's pretty evil man, it's pretty evil!

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
therealtj at 7:32PM, Sept. 19, 2009
(online)
I'm not mafia, though I will come foward that it is pointing to me.

“The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush, but unfortunately there are times when it is unavoidable.”
-Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At the End of the Universe
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:28PM
InuYasha_Rules at 7:34PM, Sept. 19, 2009
(offline)
therealtj

Oooooh, so you're not mafia eh? Ok then, serial killer it is! You still need to die!

therealtj at 7:42PM, Sept. 19, 2009
(online)
InuYasha_Rules
therealtj

Oooooh, so you're not mafia eh? Ok then, serial killer it is! You still need to die!

>:O

I mean I'm a townie.
And assuming you aren't mafia or serial killer, killing me would garuntee town losing.

Edit:
Okay, I have a solution, that will garuntee we get someone who is not innocent.

Five of us are left.
Kitty17
Inuyasha
Harkovast
therealtj
Exzackly

Two of us are innocent (Presumabley you and I)
Two of us are mafia, and one a serial killer.

Now, I would assume that the godfather would not use a horses head on one of his own, thus Harkovast can be ruled out as mafia, and since you are (again, taking your word for it) innocent that leaves Me, Kitty, and Exzackly as potential mafia. However, last night I attempted to kill Kitty, therefore if I am indeed mafia, then she cannot be. So, assuming you aren't mafia, either kitty and Exzackly are or Exzackly and I am. Either way, we can be 100% sure Exzackly is mafia, unless you are.

“The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush, but unfortunately there are times when it is unavoidable.”
kitty17 at 8:11PM, Sept. 19, 2009
(offline)
I'm not mafia o:

I doubt PP would have wanted any of his bodyguards to die unless he took them down with him…so there'd be no reason for me to go after him.

But I would never purposely announce that I'm killing someone if it weren't for the good of the town D:

K.A.L.A.-dan! Moe Maid ;3
Pastel and Kitty :3
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:19PM
InuYasha_Rules at 8:18PM, Sept. 19, 2009
(offline)
therealtj
InuYasha_Rules
therealtj

>:O

I mean I'm a townie.
And assuming you aren't mafia or serial killer, killing me would garuntee town losing.

Edit:
Okay, I have a solution, that will garuntee we get someone who is not innocent.

Five of us are left.
Kitty17
Inuyasha
Harkovast
therealtj
Exzackly

Two of us are innocent (Presumabley you and I)
Two of us are mafia, and one a serial killer.

Now, I would assume that the godfather would not use a horses head on one of his own, thus Harkovast can be ruled out as mafia, and since you are (again, taking your word for it) innocent that leaves Me, Kitty, and Exzackly as potential mafia. However, last night I attempted to kill Kitty, therefore if I am indeed mafia, then she cannot be. So, assuming you aren't mafia, either kitty and Exzackly are or Exzackly and I am. Either way, we can be 100% sure Exzackly is mafia, unless you are.

Excellent detective work! However, thats one of 3 ppl we need to get rid of. Who are the other two then? *.* (those eyes are staring into your soul!)

ParkerFarker at 8:25PM, Sept. 19, 2009
(online)
Man I would love to put forth my opinion on this matter, but alas, I am dead.

TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 9:19PM, Sept. 19, 2009
(online)
ParkerFarker
Man I would love to put forth my opinion on this matter, but alas, I am dead.
I know what you mean :D

Salsa at 11:30PM, Sept. 19, 2009
(offline)
:/ Well at least i got PP. I honest;y thought I was going to die anyway so really no harm done.
RAGE!
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 11:41PM, Sept. 19, 2009
(online)
Hey guys I know this is off topic but how do you convert a gimp file into something that you can load onto this site?

Salsa at 12:42AM, Sept. 20, 2009
(offline)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Hey guys I know this is off topic but how do you convert a gimp file into something that you can load onto this site?
got to file > save as and there should be a a little button with a plus sign that has “save by extension” next to it. Click that and scroll down to the file type you want, Or just replace the .xcf extension with on of the extensions for the files that DD accepts.
RAGE!
harkovast at 4:57AM, Sept. 20, 2009
(online)
Wow, you have to love that level of anarchy!

2 mafia remain, now which of you looks suspicious?

I have been shown to be not mafia by the horses head, though I could be serial killer, I am less likely to be a bad guy then the rest of you.

I think Kitty17 is mafia.
My reason is that when I suggested killing the bodyguards, she was quikc to agree.
Classic mafia survival stratedgy, when you hear a good idea that is too obvious to argue with, agree with it, so you can take some reflected credit and take suspicion off yourself.
That is totally circumstancial evidence, but the evidence that Glenn Beck raped and killed a young girl in 1990 is circumstancial, and he has never denied it, so what does that tell you?

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM
ParkerFarker at 5:05AM, Sept. 20, 2009
(online)
harkovast
That is totally circumstancial evidence, but the evidence that Glenn Beck raped and killed a young girl in 1990 is circumstancial, and he has never denied it, so what does that tell you?

that is… uhh… Well it tells me a lot. I know now who the mafia are and I know who the serial killer is because of that. Too bad I can't share… ):

InuYasha_Rules at 7:57AM, Sept. 20, 2009
(offline)
I still say it's Tj! *maybe exzactly, but mostly TJ!*

therealtj at 8:03AM, Sept. 20, 2009
(online)
InuYasha_Rules
I still say it's Tj! *maybe exzactly, but mostly TJ!*
Actually, it's definately Exzactly.

Also, I think I should mention, I attacked exzactly night 1. I can't really prove it because the attack was so cryptically written, but I did. If you believe that, it proves my innocence.

harkovast at 8:54AM, Sept. 20, 2009
(online)
Parker Damn that Glen Beck and his murderous rampage!

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon