MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XV "Topsy Turvy"
Niccea at 10:20AM, Sept. 20, 2009
(offline)
Well as it turns out. My wrist is not arthritic because of rain. Right now there is a monster bruise forming on the thumb side of my wrist. But yeah. I have just thumbed through all of 11 so I can set up the term when I need to. I will make and get up number 10 when I get back from watching football with my boyfriend's family. So I need the final monster mash pages within the week kay?

And….who is doing 12 again…I really need to write this down:

10: Me
11: Parkerfarker and aghammer
12: Hakoshen
13: Rokulily
14:
15: Parker Farker

-.- That is all I can remember.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:14PM
rokulily at 10:34AM, Sept. 20, 2009
(online)
12 is hakoshen i think
13 is me

and avenge me.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
Product Placement at 11:26AM, Sept. 20, 2009
(online)
rokulily
avenge me.
One might say that it's already been taken cared of, what with me being dead and all.

P.S. Is this a good time to start a new GM election, by any chance?
rokulily
13 is me
Wait a sec… Mafia 13 was… HEY THAT'S MY GAME!!!

Oh, this is going to be sweet!!!
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:51PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 12:11PM, Sept. 20, 2009
(online)
Salsa
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Hey guys I know this is off topic but how do you convert a gimp file into something that you can load onto this site?
got to file > save as and there should be a a little button with a plus sign that has “save by extension” next to it. Click that and scroll down to the file type you want, Or just replace the .xcf extension with on of the extensions for the files that DD accepts.

Thanks Salsa ;D

As for the GM elections I'll try to start them tonight. I have a 7 page paper due tomorrow and well, I kind of havn't started it yet. So as I'm done with that I'll set it up :D

Also I'll stop accepting votes in just under three hours.

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:17PM
Exzachly at 2:12PM, Sept. 20, 2009
(online)
Ok, wow, I really don't have a lot of time to make my case here… But here it goes.
therealtj
Now, I would assume that the godfather would not use a horses head on one of his own, thus Harkovast can be ruled out as mafia, and since you are (again, taking your word for it) innocent that leaves Me, Kitty, and Exzackly as potential mafia. However, last night I attempted to kill Kitty, therefore if I am indeed mafia, then she cannot be. So, assuming you aren't mafia, either kitty and Exzackly are or Exzackly and I am. Either way, we can be 100% sure Exzackly is mafia, unless you are.
So, you're basically saying that because you tried to kill kitty for no apparent reason, that I'm mafia. I really don't follow the logic here.
therealtj
Actually, it's definately Exzactly.

Also, I think I should mention, I attacked exzactly night 1. I can't really prove it because the attack was so cryptically written, but I did. If you believe that, it proves my innocence.
As Inu had already pointed out, that was clearly Waff who attacked the veteran. Let's go back to the narrative:
TFGM
A lone figure was heading out. He had a gun and he was going to use it! He sneaked though the back alleys of the town. Unaware that he himself was someone else’s target. His unseen stalker followed close behind. He had schemed and plotted his preys demised and tonight was the night. Zombies, dogs nor aliens could stop him. A sick grin split his face as he raised his gun and fired a shot. The bullet hit his prey but it missed any vital areas. The figure turned around holding his shoulder. “Why did you do that you jerk!” he shouted. “Why didn’t you die?” The stalker shouted right back. The two figures were face to face now yelling at each other. “That’s it you DIE NOW!” shouted the stalker as he raised his gun to fire another shot. But the figure was too quick. He punched the stalker in the face and ran. “Ow! I’ll kill…” the stalker stopped talking as he looked around. His prey was nowhere to be seen.

No one dies!

In this narr, someone targets a veteran, the veteran of course lives and punches his attacker before escaping.

TFGM
A figure ran for his life. He had wanted to use his brand new gun but he had met with a problem on the way. A figure had just jumped him like some kind of ninja just melting from the shadows to appear in front of him. The figure fired a few runs behind him in hopes he would hit his pursuer. He looked around to see if he had when a fist collided with his face, hard! He saw stars as he staggered backward holding his noise. “So you think you can run form me? Ha don’t make me laugh you fool!” the pursuer shouted as he raised his gun and fired off a shot. The Figure did the same and both him and his attacker where shocked that both bullets had hit each other dead on and fell to the ground. The figure was the first one to recover from the shock and fired another bullet at his attacker. The bullet grazed his attacker’s arm. With this enough to distract his attack long enough so he could run away.

Here, one of the veterans attacks the paranoid. The veteran also gets punched in here, and of course lives.

Later, in Waff's death narrative:
TFGM
Waff’s face still hurt from his earlier incident.

So, seeing as though waff wasn't a veteran, he couldn't of been the one to attack the paranoid (he wouldn't of lived through it). Waff then MUST have been the one who targeted the veteran, whether that veteran was the mafia veteran or crocty, I don't know.

But either way, TJ is lying! He has already admitted to targeting kitty, and given absolutely no explanation as to why. He's clearly lying and trying to set me up for a lynch. He has been lurking the whole game to boot. I am absolutely certain that TJ is mafia! Please change your votes over to TJ!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:25PM
InuYasha_Rules at 3:18PM, Sept. 20, 2009
(offline)
Exzachly
Ok, wow, I really don't have a lot of time to make my case here… But here it goes.
therealtj
Now, I would assume that the godfather would not use a horses head on one of his own, thus Harkovast can be ruled out as mafia, and since you are (again, taking your word for it) innocent that leaves Me, Kitty, and Exzackly as potential mafia. However, last night I attempted to kill Kitty, therefore if I am indeed mafia, then she cannot be. So, assuming you aren't mafia, either kitty and Exzackly are or Exzackly and I am. Either way, we can be 100% sure Exzackly is mafia, unless you are.
So, you're basically saying that because you tried to kill kitty for no apparent reason, that I'm mafia. I really don't follow the logic here.
therealtj
Actually, it's definately Exzactly.

Also, I think I should mention, I attacked exzactly night 1. I can't really prove it because the attack was so cryptically written, but I did. If you believe that, it proves my innocence.
As Inu had already pointed out, that was clearly Waff who attacked the veteran. Let's go back to the narrative:
TFGM
A lone figure was heading out. He had a gun and he was going to use it! He sneaked though the back alleys of the town. Unaware that he himself was someone else’s target. His unseen stalker followed close behind. He had schemed and plotted his preys demised and tonight was the night. Zombies, dogs nor aliens could stop him. A sick grin split his face as he raised his gun and fired a shot. The bullet hit his prey but it missed any vital areas. The figure turned around holding his shoulder. “Why did you do that you jerk!” he shouted. “Why didn’t you die?” The stalker shouted right back. The two figures were face to face now yelling at each other. “That’s it you DIE NOW!” shouted the stalker as he raised his gun to fire another shot. But the figure was too quick. He punched the stalker in the face and ran. “Ow! I’ll kill…” the stalker stopped talking as he looked around. His prey was nowhere to be seen.

No one dies!

In this narr, someone targets a veteran, the veteran of course lives and punches his attacker before escaping.

TFGM
A figure ran for his life. He had wanted to use his brand new gun but he had met with a problem on the way. A figure had just jumped him like some kind of ninja just melting from the shadows to appear in front of him. The figure fired a few runs behind him in hopes he would hit his pursuer. He looked around to see if he had when a fist collided with his face, hard! He saw stars as he staggered backward holding his noise. “So you think you can run form me? Ha don’t make me laugh you fool!” the pursuer shouted as he raised his gun and fired off a shot. The Figure did the same and both him and his attacker where shocked that both bullets had hit each other dead on and fell to the ground. The figure was the first one to recover from the shock and fired another bullet at his attacker. The bullet grazed his attacker’s arm. With this enough to distract his attack long enough so he could run away.

Here, one of the veterans attacks the paranoid. The veteran also gets punched in here, and of course lives.

Later, in Waff's death narrative:
TFGM
Waff’s face still hurt from his earlier incident.

So, seeing as though waff wasn't a veteran, he couldn't of been the one to attack the paranoid (he wouldn't of lived through it). Waff then MUST have been the one who targeted the veteran, whether that veteran was the mafia veteran or crocty, I don't know.

But either way, TJ is lying! He has already admitted to targeting kitty, and given absolutely no explanation as to why. He's clearly lying and trying to set me up for a lynch. He has been lurking the whole game to boot. I am absolutely certain that TJ is mafia! Please change your votes over to TJ!

Lurking! lol!

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:02PM
harkovast at 3:59PM, Sept. 20, 2009
(online)
Could I ask that everyone PLEASE, for heavens sake….

DON'T KILL ME!!!

ARRRRGGGGHHHH!

I should point out though, I am clearly not mafia, due to the horses head, so if I am murdered, solve that clue and you will find a mafia or possibly a rather dopey serial killer.
While it is possible I am serial killer, my odds of guilt are lower now then everyone else so I should be every townies last choice.
So watch those clues tommorrow…

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 4:21PM, Sept. 20, 2009
(online)
Therealtj was running for his life. The townies were corrupt. The mafia had convince them that he was guilty. He made it to the docks just as the rest of the town decided to put him to death by fireing squad.

Therealtj the Townie with a GUN! is DEAD

Day 3 is OVER! Night 3 has BEGUN!

((Sorry all my internet went down D: ))

InuYasha_Rules at 4:33PM, Sept. 20, 2009
(offline)

Now, we decide who dies tonight. B)

kitty17 at 4:33PM, Sept. 20, 2009
(offline)
Well then…I'm screwed…so I conclude that
Hark's serial killer, because he got horse headed…
Inu and Exzachly are Mafia.

If I'm right and if the Serial killer and I both hit separate people…then it'd end in a final showdown. Duel: Townie Vs Serial Killer.

I feel lonely…and rather shocked I lasted this long.

K.A.L.A.-dan! Moe Maid ;3
Pastel and Kitty :3
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:19PM
Salsa at 4:36PM, Sept. 20, 2009
(offline)
kitty17

If I'm right and if the Serial killer and I both hit separate people…then it'd end in a final showdown. Duel: Townie Vs Serial Killer.

Good luck ,happy hunting.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
InuYasha_Rules at 4:36PM, Sept. 20, 2009
(offline)
kitty17

Yes, but you seem to think that both the godfather AND the other mafia can be killed in one night? Again, the babies laugh for me! I'm actually glad its out of the bag now. What with the boss telling me to do all that lying! I can't take it!

kitty17 at 4:44PM, Sept. 20, 2009
(offline)
I suspected that you were against the townies. Whether you were Serial Killer or Mafia I wasn't sure of….but it is possible to get both the God Father and last mafia goon out. We just have to send in hits fast enough….which is probably already too late ):

K.A.L.A.-dan! Moe Maid ;3
Pastel and Kitty :3
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:19PM
InuYasha_Rules at 4:51PM, Sept. 20, 2009
(offline)
kitty17
I suspected that you were against the townies. Whether you were Serial Killer or Mafia I wasn't sure of….but it is possible to get both the God Father and last mafia goon out. We just have to send in hits fast enough….which is probably already too late ):

Mafia, yes. Godfather…that's another story. He's pretty safe at the moment! :neenjah: And yes, it probably is a little late to send in a hit at this moment! I've already sent in my hit, i don't know about the boss though.

therealtj at 4:52PM, Sept. 20, 2009
(online)
\O/ I tried.

“The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush, but unfortunately there are times when it is unavoidable.”
-Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At the End of the Universe
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:28PM
InuYasha_Rules at 4:55PM, Sept. 20, 2009
(offline)
therealtj
\O/ I tried.

And i would like to point out, THATS WHY YOU DIED!!! >:) The boss didn't like you solving the clues. :p

harkovast at 4:59PM, Sept. 20, 2009
(online)
None of you nice people would call a hit on me….would you?
I'm too pretty to die!
Inuyasha, you gave my comic a 4 one time, wasn't that harsh enough?

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM
Product Placement at 5:00PM, Sept. 20, 2009
(online)

I really wish I could have been part of the end. I may sound pompous by stating this but the mafia is at this point, largely thanks to my planing.

However there were couple of chinks in my plan. I failed to take into account the serial killer, I forgot that he was around and could kill twice per round. Thankfully the Godfather anticipated that and managed to assume that Hark was the likely serial killer which is why he got horsheaded.

Now he's defenseless for this night and the only person who can stand in our way is the townie.

The mafia has officially won.

P.S. GM election?
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:51PM
InuYasha_Rules at 5:06PM, Sept. 20, 2009
(offline)
harkovast
Could I ask that everyone PLEASE, for heavens sake….

DON'T KILL ME!!!

ARRRRGGGGHHHH!

I should point out though, I am clearly not mafia, due to the horses head, so if I am murdered, solve that clue and you will find a mafia or possibly a rather dopey serial killer.
While it is possible I am serial killer, my odds of guilt are lower now then everyone else so I should be every townies last choice.
So watch those clues tommorrow…

I would like to point out a couple of things. First, if you aren't the seiral killer or a mafia, then YOU ARE THE LAST TOWNIE STANDING!!! Second, one townie, one seiral killer, 2 mafia. We are killing 2 seperate ppl, and you only know that I am mafia, but don't know the other one, so you and the nonmafia are attacking blindly! It's a mafia win bro., AND A GREAT THANKS GOES TO PP FOR MAKING IT POSSIBLE! *Removes hat and bows down* Rest in peace my friend. Your death shall be avenged…TONIGHT!!!

InuYasha_Rules at 5:19PM, Sept. 20, 2009
(offline)
Product Placement

I really wish I could have been part of the end. I may sound pompous by stating this but the mafia is at this point, largely thanks to my planing.

However there were couple of chinks in my plan. I failed to take into account the serial killer, I forgot that he was around and could kill twice per round. Thankfully the Godfather anticipated that and managed to assume that Hark was the likely serial killer which is why he got horsheaded.

Now he's defenseless for this night and the only person who can stand in our way is the townie.

The mafia has officially won.

P.S. GM election?

??? How's he defenceless? He got headed LAST round, so this round, it's worn off. The OTHER nonmafia on the other hand, you might not want to investigate that smell! lol

InuYasha_Rules at 5:30PM, Sept. 20, 2009
(offline)
harkovast
None of you nice people would call a hit on me….would you?
I'm too pretty to die!
Inuyasha, you gave my comic a 4 one time, wasn't that harsh enough?

Hey, you earned that 4 fare and square! Still holding a grudge are we?

Niccea at 5:32PM, Sept. 20, 2009
(offline)
I'm working on a surprise for everyone. I hope you like it. It is pushing back the release of X, but I have been meaning to do this for a while.
InuYasha_Rules at 5:32PM, Sept. 20, 2009
(offline)
Niccea
I'm working on a surprise for everyone. I hope you like it. It is pushing back the release of X, but I have been meaning to do this for a while.

0.0 What is it?

Niccea at 5:36PM, Sept. 20, 2009
(offline)
InuYasha_Rules
Niccea

0.0 What is it?
A SURPRISE
InuYasha_Rules at 5:37PM, Sept. 20, 2009
(offline)
Niccea
InuYasha_Rules
Niccea

0.0 What is it?
A SURPRISE

/).- Oh, that's it, you're SO…DEAD!!! lol

Niccea at 5:38PM, Sept. 20, 2009
(offline)
InuYasha_Rules
Niccea
InuYasha_Rules
Niccea

0.0 What is it?
A SURPRISE

/).- Oh, that's it, you're SO…DEAD!!! lol
I'm already dead cause the godfather wouldn't accept my services. I would have been a good addition -.-
InuYasha_Rules at 5:45PM, Sept. 20, 2009
(offline)
Niccea
I'm already dead cause the godfather wouldn't accept my services. I would have been a good addition -.-

Well then, your corpse is SO…DEAD!!!

TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 6:34PM, Sept. 20, 2009
(online)
Inu you really shouldn't have rumbed it in. I mean you might be disappointed :/

Niccea at 6:38PM, Sept. 20, 2009
(offline)
InuYasha_Rules
Niccea

You don't want me as an enemy Inuyasha. Especially with me working on a surprise for everyone.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 6:44PM, Sept. 20, 2009
(online)
Niccea
InuYasha_Rules
Niccea

You don't want me as an enemy Inuyasha. Especially with me working on a surprise for everyone.

She will OWN you! O.O

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon