subcultured at 7:30PM, Dec. 25, 2008
(online)
:/
PTSD
J
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:04PM
Ozoneocean at 7:33PM, Dec. 25, 2008
(online)
Skoolmunkee is evil. You all saw it. Don't pretend you didn't!

:)

————————–
I was going to do a feature, but then I thought it'd get almost no views at all on Chrissy day, so wouldn't have been a very good pressie… Like a normal feature, but no where near as good.

Ah well, I love this thread. It's nice and social for us DD people who're all over the place.

————————-

I do Have a small rant though;
My sister and I seem to have diverged in taste a lot. For presents I got her all of Sealab 2021 and Aquateam hungerforce. She just came back from Singapore with a swag of cheap DVDs for me:
Knocked up, Semi-pro, around the world in 80 days, Wild hogs, Wintalkers, The Bourne ultimatum, Mamma Mia, Step Brothers, The Holy Grail, Love Guru, The Bunny House, Quantam of Solace, Wall E, Don't mess with Zohan, and Meet the Spartans.

It was marvellous to see her again, But there are only 3 in that list, at best (grail, Wall E and maybe Zohan), that I'd ever watch normally. But I'll watch them all because they're gifts. Still, it's weird for someone you grew up with to have such different tastes in things, and to be so different from you in every single way… We're very different people.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:33PM
Croi Dhubh at 9:50PM, Dec. 25, 2008
(offline)
At least I got my Christmas comic page in…

Well…I have to work all day tomorrow and I have shit to do for New Years Eve, which further sucks since I have New Years day off…
Liberate Tutemae Ex Inferis
Moderatio est Figmentum: Educatio est Omnium Efficacissima Forma Rebellionis

http://weblog.xanga.com/CroiDhubh - Home to the “Chuck E. Cheese Terror” stories
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:55AM
seventy2 at 10:04PM, Dec. 25, 2008
(online)
i actually post her when i'm drunk, cause i get bored. out here i'm on a seperate schedule from my friends, so when we get drunk, they can go pass out, but i still have to wait 5-6 hours to go to bed, so i dont wake up too early for work.

and it's cool, i have been making alot of non-rant replies. so apology accepted but unneccesary.

ironically no rant
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:29PM
Croi Dhubh at 10:16PM, Dec. 25, 2008
(offline)
You aren't a fucking 80's kid if you remember watching Pokemon when you were growing up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're a fucking 90's kid!

Oh, and zip for Christmas…I can deal since it's not the entire reason for the season
Liberate Tutemae Ex Inferis
Moderatio est Figmentum: Educatio est Omnium Efficacissima Forma Rebellionis

http://weblog.xanga.com/CroiDhubh - Home to the “Chuck E. Cheese Terror” stories
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:55AM
subcultured at 12:26AM, Dec. 26, 2008
(online)
my rant is i didn't get a bar hookups for christmas. ^_-
J
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:04PM
skoolmunkee at 5:17AM, Dec. 26, 2008
(offline)
Oh you guyyyyyyys :kitty:

Man I still feel really bad about being mean yesterday. I didn't want to check the thread. :[ Sometimes I'm too much of an on-topic Nazi. It seems like I do something pretty jerky to someone every couple months.

I still think a new thread is a good idea though (109 pages is kinda long too). The Social Thread: The Internet Is Listening. All the fun of the rant thread, but wider appeal!

My rant is that I've been playing Fable 2, but I'm at a point where I just need to accrue money and the only way I can do that is by letting game time pass. I can earn while the xbox is off, but at a reduced rate… so I'm gonna have to wait for like 10 days before I can do much else in the game because I need a million dollars. :[

Edit: I've bought a bunch of real estate, it still takes time for the proceeds to come in. I've done a bunch of math on it but the best thing I can do now is just leave it be and have a bunch of money when I turn the game back on. Jobs are pretty much a pittance at this stage. :)
IT'S OLD BATMAN
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:41PM
LoveandGuns at 5:29AM, Dec. 26, 2008
(offline)
Buy places in the game, that'll make you earn more faster.

I started buying houses, shops, and stalls during the beginning of the game and so now if I wait a few hours I get almost 100,000 gold.

Or doing jobs could also help.
K.A.L.A-dan! Ill Girl *coughs*
The Official Mother/Therapist of KALA-dan!

http://loveandguns90.deviantart.com/
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:47PM
bravo1102 at 6:50AM, Dec. 26, 2008
(offline)
I worked my midnights and missed the holiday get togethers with family. But I did get the food.

My brother worked the whole holiday too.

Since I have no plans for New Year's, I'm also working New Year's Eve and New Year's Day sitting at my laptop editing my comic's script or reading a book.

I had to run to the library to get more reading material when I put in for the extra hours. So let's see The Cambrian Age and the Burgess Shale, the 19th Century Jihad in the Sudan, The Royal Welch Fusilers in the American Revolution…(not a mistake, that is the offical regimental spelling) then the history of American archeology and the Americas before the arrival of Europeans…
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:33AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon