Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Strange facts about you
Ochitsukanai at 12:08AM, Feb. 13, 2009
(online)
Hakoshen
I didn't really like the three new star wars movies.

Despite not being averse to the idea, I have somehow managed to never see any movies in that series. Ever. When I admit this, someone generally vows to bring over a set or rent it and watch it with me, but we always end up renting something else or deciding to go out instead or something.

Always, I wanna be with mew, and make believe with mew
and live in harmony harmony oh nyan
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:20PM
Hakoshen at 6:38AM, Feb. 13, 2009
(offline)
If you're interested in the universe, I'd recommend either the games or the books. Watch the old movies if it's late and you've got nothing better to do. Skip the new ones altogether.

I love star wars, but I don't really care that much for the movies, or George Lucas.
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:40PM
Backstaber at 4:11PM, Feb. 14, 2009
(offline)
Born on an Air Force base that doesn't exist anymore, if that's interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:15AM
Hockster00 at 10:18AM, Feb. 16, 2009
(offline)
I learned to walk around in circles as soon as I learned to walk.

By the way, hi.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:50PM
keithmccleary at 7:22PM, Feb. 16, 2009
(online)
1. I was born with a huge hard grey-green fungus on my big toe. When I was old enough to follow directions (say between 5 and 7), my pediatrician gave me drops to put on it every day until it went away. It took months, but I did it diligently and I never had to be reminded, ever. My mother still counts this as one of the things she's most proud of me for.

2. I have only ever once been in a fist fight. I was in second grade. I had to hold off the tall dirty blonde-haired kid while my best friend Kevin Schmidt dealt with the fat red-headed kid. I must have ducked and dodged quite a bit because I suffered no bruises, but Kevin got creamed. As our attackers ran off down the street I put one arm around Kevin and threw my fist in the air, yelling “Curse you!”

3. Somewhere in my pre-adolescence, I put 2 and 2 together and realized that my parents, being married and all, probably did some french-kissing when I wasn't around. This horrified me so much that I locked myself in my room and cried for an entire day.

4. If I hand you a button, turn away from you and tell you to put the button in one of your hands and put it on top of your head, and then you take your hand back down and hold both hands out to me, I can turn back around and tell you which hand you've hid the button in.

5. I once had a hamster for five years and then one night she spontaneously bled to death.
Now updating without interruption, starting 2/16.

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:14PM
tiffawolf at 7:40AM, March 25, 2009
(online)
Peipei
I'm ambidextrous (My grandmother used to make me write with my right hand while I was left handed. I don't know if it was a superstition thing, because she was really superstitious at that time. Don't walk around with one shoe, black cats etc.) Oh, and I click my nails together alot…Does that count? That's about all I can think of :p.

its actualy because back in the old days people thought if u where left handed u where a witch. some also believed if u where left handed you where a priest or priestess,depended on ur culture. im ambedextrious but i prefer my left hand the most
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:30PM
Faliat at 9:25AM, March 26, 2009
(offline)
When I was seven I got a pet rabbit called Buster. At the same time we had a guinnea pig called Bob. And Bob's hutch was stacked on top of Buster's in the back garden by the shed. I cleaned Buster regularly and fussed over him a lot since I'd wanted a rabbit for years.

There was an incident that happened that I'll always remember clearly. It was one of the incidents that pushed towards my loss of trusting people.

Somebody broke into our garden, kicked over the two hutches and stole Buster. We know it was a person because there was a massive boot print in the mud in front of the hutches.

That night was the same night Princess Diana died. And I remember hearing reports of the paparazzi just taking photos instead of helping her. I didn't and still dont' really care for the royal family, but realising that stuff like that was going on in the world both enraged and scared me.

Buster's well dead now, but it still pisses me off that somebody could do that when you can go to a pet shop and get a damn rabbit for nothing!

The next day, my parents figured Buster would never come back. So they got me a hamster. Andrea the first.

It kinda brought it all back a few years ago when everybody was going on about the 10 year aniversary of Diana's death… Actually, people are STILL going on about it.

Call that jumped up metal rod a knife?
Watch mine go straight through a kevlar table, and if it dunt do the same to a certain gaixan's skull in my immediate vicinity after, I GET A F*****G REFUND! BUKKO, AH?!

- Rekkiy (NerveWire)
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:25PM
Jellomix at 4:40PM, March 26, 2009
(offline)
I'm never bored. Lock me up in a room for hours and I'll be completely content in there… as long as I'm comfortable and I've got the time to spare.

I'm sometimes horribly open minded. I have the ability to agree with everything said in a debate even if the opinions absolutely contradict each together. I also get confused with which perspective I live by (1st person, 2nd person, 3rd person…).

I hate crushes. I suspect it's got something to do with my childhood, but basically, I've trained myself to be asexual since then. On the other hand, I still plan on getting married… and I'm both romantic and pessimistic when it comes to love.

Sig? Yeah, I'll get to it. >_<
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:07PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon