Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Which Drunkduck Member/s Would You Like to Meet in Person?
lucky7s76 at 9:01PM, March 3, 2008
(offline)
Aurora Moon
Hmm. Does “people I'd like to meet in person so I can smack them for being such assholes online” count too? Nah, I guess it doesn't.

Your hand would hurt from all the slapping you'd do.

I guarantee that's taken out of context.
By the time you finish this, you'll have read it. :3

deviantART
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:48PM
kyupol at 9:09PM, March 3, 2008
(online)
Kyupol. I'd like to see if he's as crazy-sounding in person as he is online. It would be pretty intersting to have a conversation with him, that's for sure. I'd prefer to meet in a populated area though, should something happen…

Wow I'm on this list. lol!

By “crazy”, it depends on your definition of crazy.

If you define crazy as someone with out of this world ideas, then I would definitely fit that description.

But if you define crazy as someone foaming at the mouth with rage and anger and murderous intent, I am clearly not that type of person. Same thing though if you define crazy as someone who is like a megalomaniacal calculating dictator. I'm not a violent murderous hateful person. :)

I'd like to meet you too… in a populated area too… should something happen.

(I get the impression you're a satanist reptilian who can enable-disable certain chakras to get the strength of a hundred men…

lol I'm kidding. :P )

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:25PM
kyupol at 9:21PM, March 3, 2008
(online)

Since names are being mentioned, I'd also like to meet the ff people.

JustNoPoint, SarahN, JillyFoo, Aussie Kid - for having the patience to put up with 500+ of my total comic pages online that I've been cranking out since 2001. Yes that spans the old Brood Knight, to the newer ones… and for continuing to follow that boring drama comic I'm doing now called MAG-ISA.

Black Daisy - singling you out since you seem to be the most hardcore fan of MAG-ISA.

LanceDanger, seventy2, magickmaker, Peipei, trevoramueller, Akki333, Nyx, salasvexx, BlkKnight, krisikas, Fyrsiel, Adariel, - people who have regularly visited my comics. I also wanna meet you. Also to everyone who I failed to mention but regularly dropped by on my comics.

Ozoneocean, Subcultured, Mlai - though you're sometimes assholes on the forums, maybe in real life we can be pals.

Mayshing - Edepth Angel is one of the most intelligent comics I ever saw. It would be great to meet you in person.

But then again, it is inevitable that we're gonna meet… when geographic distance and time will no longer be in the way.

Afterall, we are all infinite consciousness. :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:25PM
Aurora Moon at 9:25PM, March 3, 2008
(offline)
lucky7s76
Aurora Moon
Hmm. Does “people I'd like to meet in person so I can smack them for being such assholes online” count too? Nah, I guess it doesn't.

Your hand would hurt from all the slapping you'd do.

I guarantee that's taken out of context.

Heh. I guess so… to tell you the truth, there's actually only one person who I'd like to do that to.

I have this little fantasy about it. I find out where he lives, etc.. and then I go up to his house, and give him a very stern lecture about how unhealthy it is to center your whole life around getting yourself off to insulting others on the net. once or twice is fine, but when you do it 24/7 it starts to look like you need a break from all that flaming. You know what I mean? And then I'd just slap him really hard on the face and walk away.
I'm on hitatus while I redo one of my webcomics. Be sure to check it out when I'n done! :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:10AM
hpkomic at 10:14PM, March 3, 2008
(offline)
Oh wow, people like me!

Hm. I'd like to meet everyone, but I'd be much to shy to do so. ;___;
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:50PM
Ozoneocean at 11:05PM, March 3, 2008
(online)
Thanks everyone :)
And Aurora, that's a great thing to say ^_^
skoolmunkee
ozoneocean
Everyone who posts a lot in the forums. :)
I think you'd all be great to talk to!

I'm actually a dickhead really though and amazingly dull and boring, so you'd tire off me pretty quick, but it'd still be lovely to meet you all. ^__^
you did not say like, anything in that meeting!
Ya see? Dull and boooring! Told ya ^_^
Ugh, I'd had 2 and a half hours sleep actually, it takes my brain a while to wake up after a short nap like that- shut-down mode… And then in the after meeting everyone was talking about various ways of going to the toilet… blargh!
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:30PM
AQua_ng at 11:40PM, March 3, 2008
(offline)
Everyone on DD who said I was cute.

:3

K.A.L.A-dan! Brigade Captain :D
K.A.L.A.-dan forums!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:58AM
Will at 12:32AM, March 4, 2008
(online)
I;d like to meet Ozone. Since we live in generally the same area i'm surprised i haven't bumped into him on the train or something yet.

“hey, aren't you Ozone from Drunkduck?”

“why, yes I am. How did you know that?”

*punches Ozone in the face and runs off*

oooh yeah that'd be sweet…
Will
putting your own quote into your sig is the post pretentious and pathetic thing anyone could ever do.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:49PM
Ozoneocean at 12:34AM, March 4, 2008
(online)
I'm avoiding you! :P
Ozoneocean at 1:20AM, March 4, 2008
(online)
Ok, trimming the thread of the crap.
APC, Aurora, Will and whoever else; keep it out of the thread please. This isn't chat, and thank all the gods for that!

Apologies to all whose posts I deleted but I find it's the best way to fix this sort of thing. :)

———————————-
Whoever I meet better be nice. :gem:
Dragonizer at 10:25AM, March 4, 2008
(offline)
AQua_ng

=D

Also, anybody who manages to meet me will likely be hugged. Tightly. And for a long time.
Unless I don't know you, of course. Hugging strangers is just odd.
…Wait…
K.A.L.A.-dan! Morality Pet >:3
The end of time will be the end of guilt.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:15PM
lba at 10:51AM, March 4, 2008
(online)
I'm thinking Short_Circuiting, trevoramueller, Ozone, Katch, seventy2, kawaiidaigakusei, Midge, therealtj, SeriousQuiche, Dragonizer, AQua, Ziffy88 and a few others.

Basically all the people who comment on Last Words regularly and a few others. They seem like they'd be an interesting crowd to get in the same room.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:28PM
freefall_drift at 11:20AM, March 4, 2008
(online)
In no particular order, I'd like to meet these people and I jotted down the excuse I'd use, as the reason for seeing them.

D0m because he seems like he would be fun to meet up with and tease him about his choice of avatars.
silentkitty because I want to see if she has a third eye if I see her in person, and besides she seems really nice.
Talekyn because he and I have had great email exchanges
Viceroy because I think he's in Peru and who wouldn't want to see Peru.
Hyptosis because I want to see his monster dog(s).
sakke because I know he's in Northern Europe and who wouldn't want visit there.
joerocks1981 because he so enthusiastic.
Roguehill because I want to see his studio and talk art.
Gibson Twist also because I want to see his studio and talk art.
(Humm, I want to talk art with the B&W artists…..)
madsniper because I'd love to find out about the tail.

It would be fascinating to see if the artist's look and personality matches the version I have in my head of them, from their art and comments.
Freefall Drift - A sci fi space opera of a starship's mission of stopping the Endless Kings.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:31PM
Puff_Of_Smoke at 3:30PM, March 4, 2008
(offline)
To be honest I wouldn't really like to meet anyone on drunkduck, I'd be too shy :P
ozoneocean
Everyone who posts a lot in the forums. :)
I think you'd all be great to talk to!

I'm actually a dickhead really though and amazingly dull and boring, so you'd tire off me pretty quick, but it'd still be lovely to meet you all. ^__^
HAH! You'd be lucky to get a word out of me. I have Asperger's syndrome, your likely to get some mumbling but nothing more lol!
I
I have a gun. It's really powerful. Especially against living things.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:55PM
Ailorn at 7:27PM, March 4, 2008
(online)
Weee! Everyone who reads my comic i want to meet. I also wanna meet Mlai cause hes cool and i wanna watch anime with him…
AQua_ng

Aqua is cute!
… and everyone who friended me!

although im really shy in rl so it'd be tough to follow through… im really lonely right now. I moved to a new state and dont know anyone.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
Priest_Revan at 7:58PM, March 4, 2008
(offline)
No one, because I have no friends…

I'm all alone
Updates Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday's (depends).

7/0

Offering Project Wonderful Ad space on my website.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:49PM
Ailorn at 8:01PM, March 4, 2008
(online)
I'll be your friend!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
Priest_Revan at 8:22PM, March 4, 2008
(offline)
Ailorn
I'll be your friend!

:D I has a friend now!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!

Yay!
Updates Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday's (depends).

7/0

Offering Project Wonderful Ad space on my website.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:49PM
patrickdevine at 8:59PM, March 4, 2008
(online)
I always like meeting people that draw/write comics that I like. That being said I could be typing this all night, here's some off the top of my head:
Ashwara from Para Ten, I'm not sure what I'd say to him… it'd be neat to say that I've met him though.
D0m from Nadya, he seems like he'd be fun to draw comics with!
Amanda and BetaJess from Salt the Holly, for about the same reason as D0m… And because they both have a good sense of humor
Darth Mongoose from FanDanGo, she seems very insightful and smart, and she strikes me as someone that would be really funny in person.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:41PM
seventy2 at 9:48PM, March 4, 2008
(online)
yes!!..i'm popular!! i'm on three seperate lists…

Ozoneocean-because i'd like to go to australia, and know what i'm doing. Everyone else is doing it.
Trevorameuller- because a heavy night of drinking is just what i need
Iba-cause he sounds like a couple of my already friends who have all these random violent thoughts
kyupol-cause i've never met a hardcore conspiracy theorist in real life. that i know of.
Croi Dhubh-because every good boy genius needs an evil boy genius as their friend. plus our banter is funny

pretty much anyone who's comic i read, because it's the same kind of humor i have… and it's pretty hard to find people who understand alot of my jokes. maybe it's all just british humour. ha…..
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:28PM
kyupol at 6:58AM, March 5, 2008
(online)
kyupol-cause i've never met a hardcore conspiracy theorist in real life. that i know of.

lol I'm not that hardcore. I've seen more paranoid crazy stuff out there:

http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/exposing_reptilians.htm

“Notable Reptilians: George Bush Sr., George Bush Jr., Richard Cheney, Al Gore, Colin Powell, Queen Elizabeth and all 4 sons including Prince Charles and Prince Andrew”

lol!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:26PM
albone at 9:34AM, March 5, 2008
(online)
First rounds on me. ;)

trevoramueller
albone
I want to meet you all! And hopefully at Wizard World. :P

Vegemite is where its at.

Wizard World Chicago? Because I'll totally be there!

I've met DJ Coffman, and am pretty good friends with Brandon J Carr…I'd like to hangout with a good chunk of the people on here, actually.

Definitely the regulars on my comics (Fitz, TheMidge28, Short_Circuiting, usedbooks, amanda, BetaJess, seventy2, kyupol, Peipei, DAJB, antcomics, harryq, GTLB, lba, albone, and many more), especially if they're old enough to go out for drinks. Even if they're not, though, we can still hang out. Talk about funny stuff. Or not funny stuff.

Whatever. ;)
You are part of the rebel alliance and a traitor!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:48AM
HalJones at 11:37AM, March 5, 2008
(online)
I must be really not rememberable, since I'm not on ANYONE's list! However, I would love to meet those who read and especially those who comment on my comic: Midge, DAJB,Ky and a number of others. I think there's a TON of talent in this place.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:42PM
fern at 12:05PM, March 5, 2008
(online)
Conned because I love her and BigFishComic ‘cause he’s my favorite male hispanic.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:28PM
seventy2 at 1:38PM, March 5, 2008
(online)
albone
First rounds on me. ;)

if you're counting the people on trevor's list, when and where??
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:28PM
lefarce at 8:54PM, March 5, 2008
(online)
I would like to meet some of you in person, but I've sworn that I'll never converse with anyone who claims to have Asperger's syndrome, which sorta' rules out the whole internet. Sorry.

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:32PM
kyupol at 9:44PM, March 5, 2008
(online)
HalJones
I must be really not rememberable, since I'm not on ANYONE's list! However, I would love to meet those who read and especially those who comment on my comic: Midge, DAJB,Ky and a number of others. I think there's a TON of talent in this place.

Sorry I forgot to put you on my list.

I remember the discussion in another thread about exorcism and demons. Could make a very interesting topic. :)

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:26PM
Zac at 10:48PM, March 5, 2008
(online)
mechanical_lullaby
And Zac. And Riot. And Acadia. I want to see them function together because I suspect it's really amusing. And Carly.

We're HILARIOUS…especially with CARLY.

I've met many of you in person already, DrunkDuck! Those who I haven't, you know who you are!

<3

There are some cool people on here. :O
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:54PM
Terminal at 10:58PM, March 5, 2008
(online)
fern
BigFishComic ‘cause he’s my favorite male hispanic.

Oh, shut up, me.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:13PM
Hapoppo at 9:29AM, March 8, 2008
(online)
I've already met Chuck Rowles at the Philadelphia comic con, and he was a pretty cool guy. Aside from him, I prolly wouldn't mind hanging out with Black Kitty, JustNoPoint, and Ozoneocean. I'm sure I'd add to the list if I post some more and get to know you guys.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:42PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon