Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

COCHLEA & EUSTACHIA IS BACK
hansrickheit at 2:23PM, May 9, 2019
(online)
https://www.theduckwebcomics.com/COCHLEA_and_EUSTACHIA/

Yes, Cochlea & Eustachia is back!
I am a bit embarrassed to be slinking back onto this forum, especially after my (somewhat snotty) declaration of independence from “giving away free stuff.” Clearly, I am not a very good capitalist. Nonetheless, I still entertain hopes of earning an income from drawing weird comics.
I am actually really happy to be posting my comics here again. I miss having people respond to a page when it’s completed. Right at this moment, I cannot promise a regular posting schedule - I am deeply involved with several concurrent projects - but I do hope to increase the output of pages for C&E in the near future.
So, I offer my apologies to the readers here. I don’t blame anybody who might feel resentful. I am not the most gracious and consistent fellow, but I do try to be transparent with my reasons for doing things - even when those reasons aren’t particularly clear even to myself.
If anybody reading this has any comments or questions, please don’t hesitate to share them now.
Avart at 6:20PM, May 9, 2019
(offline)
Welcome back! I've reading Cochlea & Eustachia and… man, is one of the most awesome comics I've ever read. Museum material I must say.
BustyLaroo at 8:37AM, May 13, 2019
(offline)
I read your comic…! It's so… frickin… STRANGE lol And yet I couldn't stop reading it. I love the twisted humor in it and the artwork is amazing!
Ozoneocean at 6:10PM, May 15, 2019
(online)
yay! The best bottomless comic around…
You and I should start a league of bottomless comics :)
Ironscarf at 4:13AM, May 18, 2019
(offline)
I didn't know you'd gone but I must say, it's lovely to have you back.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon