Comic Talk and General Discussion *

What are the oldest clothes you still own?
Ozoneocean at 7:44PM, Aug. 17, 2020
(online)
I thought this would be fun, because I like clothes and they're something we all have :D
So:

1. What are the oldest clothes that you still have?
-(your own, that you've had since you were a kid or something).

2. Can you still fit into them? If not, what are the oldest clothes of yours that you can fit into?

3. What are the oldest clothes or clothing accessories you own?
-(can be something vintage, antique or from your mum or whatever)
Ozoneocean at 7:55PM, Aug. 17, 2020
(online)
1. Probably baby shoes… I also have some ancient grey leather leaderhosen from when I was little. I can't fit into them XD

2. The oldest things I can fit into are some clothes I still have from late 80s… The jeans don't button around the middle though because I'm too thick there now, and the legs are too tight because I have more muscles in there now. I can fit into the tops and jackets.

3. The oldest clothes/accessories things I own are a 19th century bicorn hat, mid 19th century green folding multi-lensed sunglasses, a mid 19th century cane, and a woman's bodice and matching jacket in bronze watered silk from the late 19th century or 1900…
BearinOz at 12:40AM, Aug. 18, 2020
(online)
ozoneocean wrote:
The oldest clothes/accessories things I own are a 19th century bicorn hat, mid 19th century green folding multi-lensed sunglasses, a mid 19th century cane, and a woman's bodice and matching jacket in bronze watered silk from the late 19th century or 1900…
What an amazing ensemble for a really weird Cosplay night !!! B-)
Genejoke at 4:43PM, Aug. 18, 2020
(online)
I have a wonder stuff tee shirt from 1991, it's a bit tight but just about fits. it's also more pink than red.
usedbooks at 5:44PM, Aug. 18, 2020
(online)
I still own my prom dress. I fit into it again a couple years ago, but I only tried it on for laughs. It's 21 years old.

The oldest thing I own in my current wardrobe is an Old Navy hoodie. It is seventeen or eighteen years old, and the ends of the sleeves are tattered. I bought it after a year of college and got it oversized so it fits nice and big, comfort clothes. (Too old and ugly to wear in public.)

I don't own anything vintage, antique, or valuable in anyway. No clothes anyway, some of my house fixtures (bathtub, doorknobs) are close to a hundred years old.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon