member since January 01, 2004
I've been a member of DD since 2003, and a moderator/admin since 2006. In about 2008/2009 Skoolmunkee and I took over as chef admins Skoolmunkee left that role in about 2013 and I've been chief admin since.
DD is one of the oldest webcomic hosts online, founded by Dylan Squires (Volte6) in 2002, second only to Keenspace which started around the same time. It paved the way and acted as a prime template for the many other webcomic hosts that followed after us much later.
My main webcomic is Pinky TA. Many great ladies have cosplayed her:
I was a finalist for these awards!
Comics By Ozoneocean
Comics Assisted By Ozoneocean
Comics Recomended By Ozoneocean
Everyone has a specialty. But Naomi's is worth going to war for. (Featured by dd in September 2007!) ON HIATUS SINCE OCT. 2010
Humour. Drama. Side Ponytail.
A medieval knight and a Japanese ninja are forced to share an apartment in modern America. Can they achieve their missions without destroying each other?
Leotards rule! Dasien is a superhero in the classic sense. Fun costume. Cool powers. Tons of action. Throw in some relationship drama and kinky humor, and you have Dasien! Superhero girly goodness!
Silverware Noir! The utensils of 1930s Silver City have hopes of a shiny future but cannot escape the rusty underbelly of their metropolis. Enter Detective Fork - a sleuth as quick with a punch to the prongs as he is at solving high-profile mysteries.
Dog the Spot (on Sundays) This is a glimpse into the life, or whatever, of an inanimate spot of something. Just a Stage (on Wednesdays) Behind the scenes look at an amateur theatre company, including a theatre ghost from the future.
Warren Ellis has nothing on me. He stole my ideas. The Warren Ellis we know is not from this spatial membrane, but an alternative one. Those idea he has were stolen from a future timeline. Garth Ennis should be bowing down to me and counting his pennies.
Technically, it's like "F-R-I-E-N-D-S" but with lightsabers. Updated when a page is done fresh off the presses.
"i look for my when... seek it with all my heart. i hope it is more than just a dream. and i pray it finds me soon."
Transgender/Lesbian Romance! A little sophistication, a little punk rock, sexy butch women and a hapless everywoman protagonist in a lesbian demimonde.
Captain Tjakhlune Hawke, forced by circumstance to take up piracy, has only one goal in her life; she wants to catch a man with no name, and she'll go to any length or time to do it. Warning: Contains pirates, history, and time-traveling.
You think your job is tough? Angn D'Lazmuh just got hired to run the largest Galactic Hub in space, let's just hope the Hub doesn't put up a fight...
[img]https://s3.amazonaws.com/media.drunkduck.com/users/lothar/comics/siru/web/lmG66IwoJW.gif[/img][color=red][size 70]G[/size][/color][color=magenta][size 50]R[/size][/color][color=green][size 30]I[/size][/color][color=cyan][size 50]N[/size][/color][color=blue][size 70]D[/size][/color]
Pencilled sketched manga with poorly written English dialogues... ...please don't shoot me.
A demon possessed killer gets a glimpse of what life could be like free from his Master...but freedom, like all things in life, is difficult to attain and even more difficult to maintain. Includes both the first and second incarnations of the comic.
A blind elven assassin out to prove himself to the world ... and himself.
Set in the undetermined future, the crew of the New Zealand continues to pursue a goal that has been disproven again and again: there is no land left within the world.
A Magical Girl Pardoy with a serious storyline!
The Theatre of the Black Bile.
The ridiculous misadventures of a head-on-a-stick, a kidney bean, a spindly one-eyed creature, and an aging warrior who does battle against household cleaning products (and assorted randomness). Usually updated Wednesday-ish
It's the end of 1984 and Adam is 23. And drunk. A romantic who would paint a Walkman with tiger stripes to cheer someone up. A poet whose typewriter is too close to his Airfix kits to fully concentrate. Unlucky in love? Lucky in friendships? It all seems so complicated. Maybe it is. Maybe they're all just young. Or maybe it's the murder?
Nancy, a ditzy, buxom necromancer. Emp, her demonic, alcoholic sidekick. Arandu, a zombie who couldn't find a brain with both hands and a map. And Walter, the temp.
Purgatory is a tower that offers a group of convicts a second chance at life, if they can survive the climb. But who built the tower, and for what purpose are they holding this "contest"? The answer lies at the top, if they can manage to reach it.
the misadventures of Bones, the back alley,thrash metal mutant mad man and his side kick friends, Puke,Charlette the Harlot and Jack the Ripper.
some stories taking place in an alternate dimension beyond the thunderdome, scifi robots aliens explosions cats girls space naked fighting pokemon killers
What do you do when a voice in your head commands you to fight for your country? A young girl is caught in the struggle between two Empires in an alternate turn of the century Europe with Steampunk accents.
On a lawless planet at the edge of the galaxy, greedy space corporations war for riches and precious resources. Violent corporate warriors contracted to protect company interests are also intergalactic celebrities. It’s a world of fast money, fleeting fame, and dirty deeds. Mia Maxim may be the only sane person in this insane world.
Cajun-spiced, hot-n-heavy, dark-n-deadly, supernatural science fiction goodness in every ever-lovin' spoonful.
In this adrenaline pumping, action-adventure/superhero comedy, a high school journalist befriends and joins forces with a quirky, zany-paced superhero in an effort to save his mom from a mob boss son. [V, L, SC]
The 3rd is a tale of war and strife set in a fictional world filled with magic and mystery. The story follows Max a young soldier that finds himself thrust into a world much bigger than he is. In his journey Max will discover who he really is.
The most faithful adaptation of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's characters to ever feature a genderbent feline Sherlock Holmes. Surprisingly not as retarded as it sounds.
While investigating a series of brutal murders, Continental Operatives Jeffrey Tiffen Smythe and the gender bending adventuress Lady Fiona Fiziwigg uncover a tangled web of mystery, adventure--And murder!
Connor is caught in a series of disturbing dreams, the only way to stop these dreams is to uncover a secret burried in the past. Only Connor can resolve this puzle through his dreams...
The Gods of Arr-Kelaan were mortal once. Now each one is learning the limitations - and lack therof - of their newfound positions as gods. CURRENT STORY "Consequences": New gods learn about their powers, and deal with ancient pantheons. Fun!
Chaotic tales of horribles monsters and manic monkeys...For kids ages 8 and up....updates every Wednesday!
We've all been there: you go out and have a few too many, and the next thing you know, you're waking up in a gutter in some sort of alternate universe. S'ok, buddy. Happens to the best of us. Beware: contains lots of bad words and copious cross-hatchin
The stirring adventures of a ground breaking Sex Therapist.
An Enigmatic Tale of Redemption. Chapter 1: Satan's daughter, Lucie, decides to escape Hell with her sister, Chrissy. Satan of course sends his incompetent minions to recapture them. And Arthur, a nerd, somehow gets in the middle of all of it. Will Rodya, an angel on assignment, be able to save the devil girls? Chapter 2: Description coming soon
Meet Kazimieras, a 13-year-old Lithuanian boy growing up during the Soviet occupation of his country. In color.
My sarcastic take on the world around me. Updates once a week. (Usually wednesdays, but no promises!)
The sun set 500 years ago and science shapes a new path for life on this planet of two moons.
Set in a broken world post a violent vampire apocalypse, you will enter the life of Jack Darkness.
Slice-of-life in a parallel world of anthropomorphic vehicles!
Follow Zoe Perks and David Baker as they face the threat of the mysterious disease of lycanthropy and race for a cure. THIS STORY IS NOW FINISHED, COMPLETE!
forum topics started
- Happy 2021! General Discussion Thread
- let slip the dogs of war!
- The DD member photo thread!
- FASHION SHOW! How will it go?
- FASHION SHOW! (Model/Couture Designer/Fashion Critic Sign-Ups Now Open)
- Redux: Did you just update? Tell us why someone should visit your comic. But ONLY AFTER commenting about the comic BEFORE yours. ^_^
- The latest code for the new version of the Black and White template
- White and black template code
- So what do you think of Gina Carano being fired from the Madalorian?
- What do they ALWAYS get wrong in fictional depictions of your occupation or hobby?
- How did you spend your new years eve and new years day?
- Cold war pop songs about nuclear annihilation?
- What's the value of human life in your comic?
- Quackcast 500 coming up!!!! Massive Xoom talk?
- What are the oldest clothes you still own?
- How does where you grew up influence your comicing?
- If WW2 was the Tolkien universe...
- CoVid-19, what's happened in YOUR part of the world because of the virus?
- Join the DD Discord server
- R.I.P Lonnehart :(
- Why zombies are are stupid monster
- Military veterans doing webcomics? (and active members of the military)
- Religion in Fiction
- TV has come a LONG way!
- Who would like to be our Drunk duck news rep on Comicadia?
- "Real fans" don't necessarily love everything
- Anyone done Cosplay this year?
- DD needs money for new upgrades SUGGESTIONS?
- Ruminations on the problems with Peter Jackson's Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit
- Collateral damage of tribalist pseudo political activism
- CAPS LOCK THREAD
- What are the different expectations for female and male audiences? - Quackcast topic!
- What is your favourite weapon in fiction?
- What are your totally useless but cool skills?
- How would Hollywood mess up your comic?
- Has there EVER been a good retcon?
- What do your character names mean?
- Happy Christmas!
- Tumblr Exodus because of bans on adult content
- What are the Goods and Bads of being a webcomicker? Quackcast 400!!!!!!!
- Advertise on DD
- Dry heat or humid heat?
- Happy 4th of July long weekend American cousins!!
- Who does cosplay?
- What is you BEST work? Quackcast topic
- The best vampires?
- Role Play: Late night cafe
- TEST THE COMMENT NOTIFICATION FEATURE!!!!!!!!!!
- Character types that appeal to different demographics?
- Happy 2019! General discussion thread
- What's your fave Christmas movie?
- DD Improvement campaign: Adding notifications!
- Fringe / bangs What's your method?
- What changes would you make to your story if it was made into a movie?
- Your negative Vices?
- Sex injuries
- Best podcasts to listen to while drawing?
- Is Donald Trump is most evil US president ever?
- Spammers and Other Young Whipper-Snippers
- The top drawer
- What's wrong with immortality?
- DRUNK DUCK graphical redesign????
- Maintaining your enthusiasim for your comic
- What's the weather like in your part of the world?
- Thought crimes
- Christmas music?
- 3rd DD Meetup and 300th QUACKCAST on 3rd December!
- The US Election
- Separating the artist from the art
- Characters that take on the life of their own?
- Evoking emotion
- Comedy Antiheros
- Writing dialogue
- Character and Scene Swapping fun!
- How have your main characters evolved?
- What are your fave parts of a story?
- LIST OF BUG FIXES FIXED: please check for further issues.
- How important is accurate art VS the needs of the story?
- QUACKCAST 268 - VILLAIN-cast!
- ASK BANES!
- Give me the EPIC fictional reason for how you got your username!
- Creative insults!
- Crowd Scenes - How do ya do them?
- DD will be shut down for a few hours on Tuesday, Feb 2!
- How do you handle sexy scenes or nudity in your work?
- Clothes and outfits
- What are you watching right now?
- Advice for drawing and writing weapons in fiction.
- How do you deal with sexism in your own work?
- QUACKCAST 253 - Starting in the middle : narrative order and the flashback.
- Mental states when drawing?
- Site is working fast now! - there will be short down times for upgrades
- Traditional art Vs Digital art.
- Professor Ozone and Dr Banes Bad Drawing Advice...?
- Quackcast 245! Did hapless main characters create the friendzone myth?
- Film version of Pride and prejudice and zombies
- Pimp your fave DD comics.
- VAMPIRE CAST!
- Drawing your world! - world drawing cast
- DDFF September : MAD MAX
- Song cast!
- CLIMAXES! - multiple, a big one, premature, delayed? What's best?
- Getting the formulas RIGHT - please contribute
- How do you go about World building?
- Sexism in comics and pop-culture?
- The biggest mistakes you make all the time in your artwork?
- How many Drunk Duckers have you met in person?
- Do you exercise?
- The process of creation
- How do you make a sexy/attractive character? What makes a character sexy and or attractive?
- Ozone's stuff
- What about BODY SHAPE? - Quackcast topic, please contribute.
- QUACKCAST 202 - Collaborative play: The Lady is a Stranger
- 2015 pic thread!
- What I learned as an adult
- Future Quackcast: SIDEKICKS (Contributions Closed)
- Best spaces for creating? Where do you do your comicing?
- Halloween QUACKCAST! Please contribute!
- Your funeral?
- The Biggest Mistakes When Starting A Webcomic?
- Colouring techniques?
- QUACKCAST 173 - "The marvellous World Of Tomorrow"
- Quackcast 170!!! Live Phone-in show!
- Mecha model photos
- QUACKCAST 166 and 168 - Mecha and weapons in comics and other media
- QUACKCAST 16#? - scripts for FUN! contributions?
- NEED your Quackcast contributions! Question: What I did on my holidays!
- The Current state of DRUNK Duck.and the way forward.
- QUACKCASTS - need your contribution! Subject: INTERVIEW your comic character!!
- QUACKCAST 130 - needs your CONTRIBUTION! Subject:: You fave comicbook MOVIE
- QUACKCAST 127 - needs your contribution! Subject: Traditional comics!!!!!!!!!
- QUACKCAST 129 - needs your CONTRIBUTION! Subject: Tell us about your comicing technique!!!
- Drunk Duck RADIO PLAY 2013 signups!!!
- 2013-2014 pic thread!
- Stupid man looses teeth to cola, blames cola.
- QUACKCAST 110 - needs your contribution! Subject: Character obsticles!
- Rant, moan, rave and share - for all your chatter, natter, ETCETERA! 2013/2014
- Which one is the "lead singer" - the Artist or the Writer?
- QUACKCAST 101 - needs your contribution! Subject: Horror halloweeeeeeen!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- QUACKCAST 100 - needs your contribution! Subject: Your fave stories.
- What was your first CD?
- QUACKCAST 94 - needs your contribution! Subject: Introduce your character!
- QUACKCAST 89 - needs your contribution! Subject: feedback, advice, praise, criticism!
- QUACKCAST 87 - needs your contribution! subject: Protagonists and Antagonists do's and don'ts
- QUACKCAST 83 - need your contributions! TITLE: Humour; best served clean, or with a side of naughty?
- Quackcast 64- the evolution of the Superhero! Contributions?
- QUACKCAST 63 - Need contributions!! -Topic: HOW do you make your living? Non-comic jobs
- SOPA, copyright, censorship...?
- Quackcast 59 - Interesting Artistic techniques and different media used in comics. Contributions?
- Rant, moan, rave and share - for all your chatter, natter, ETCETERA!
- QUACKCAST 57 - Need contributions!! -Topic: Christmas Quackcast!!!
- WHAT' HAPPENED WHILE I WAS AWAY? -new DD Quackcast community Soap! Feel free to join in ^_^
- QUACKCAST 55 - Need contributions!! -Topic: Genres revisited
- QUACKCAST 54 -Creative backgrounds, under the influence.
- RIP Anne McCaffery :(
- QUACKCAST 53- Sprite Comics! -Need contributions!
- WANT TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE DD AWARDS QUACKCAST Number 2?
- Guy Fawkes day!
- QUACKCAST number 50: Adult webcomics! -get your contributions in FAST!
- Horrible design!!!!!!! Stupid designers who are shiz at their jobs!- in films, games etc.
- Your heroes when you were a kid
- Pictures from the Wowio offices!
- LAST DAYS....
- We need YOUR stuff for Quackcast 19 and 20!
- Self Destructive behaviours
- Ring tones...?
- Introducing the DD Quackcast
- Mystery Missile?
- Link to THIS post
- Silly sounding placenames!
- bearded beardies.
- Impressions of America
- What is there to do in San Diego?
- If you met yourself, would you become friends?
- Morning routine?
- Fave Fonts? Text styles?
- National Stereotypes
- Calling all Australians!
- Fashion for the next decade.
- Boring fart
- Drunk Duck Will Freeze Over The Weekend While The Server Moves
- Your daily uniform- personal style. Your look.
- DD Down time
- Funny, stupid words and things specific to your country, region whatever...?
- Specialist or a jack of all trades?
- Circuit City is a Zombie...
- What is your sleep position?
- Spammer/scammer warning.
- Interviews- (question about style)
- Good coffee ...or tea
- Google is broken! hahaha!
- Funny things.
- Tuesday is Melbourne cup day!
- Lookit this!!! woo-hoo ^_^ I got's a mention!
- Forums or sites you miss...
- Sites you visit most often...
- Hello, I saw your profile and want you to semd ,e your picture- WARNING
- seasonal sickness :(
- LOVE the duck! ^__^
- Why do so many posts here end in a question mark?
- Work clothes...
- Macaroni and Cheese
- TD High
- Google name Dopplegangers
- Bobby Fischer dies, 64
- Today I feel skrewy
- We feel for you Jenny
- iphone- why I'd never get one.
- DD Down, back up, down...
- Migraines -_-
- Conservapedia! AHAHAHAHAHahahahaha!
- DD down time?
- New Avatar game
- Pink Skin Cross Over stuff...
- IagoJester's Story
- Aurora Moon's Story
- Story by Kytenji
- General stuff?
- HELLLLLOOOOO Aurora!
- Do I look like Pinky? YOU DECIDE
- Photobucket pics
- Drawings of me.
- Some of the fan art I've receieved...
- The world of Pinky TA
- My Fan art stuffs for others...
- Hello Silent Kitty!
- The S.S.V.5
- The Battleship Buccaneer
- Armoured Car
- Gun Platform
- Cc's Bike
- Flame gun
- Pinky TA
- Hello world
- yeah baby
- Testing, testing 1 2 3
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Impersonatating other users with Alt accounts and Harassment
- HAPPY NEW YEAR!
- James Brown! RIP :(
- What did you get for Christmas?
- Summer is here!
- Thanks for the card Drunk Duck
- Jury Duty Sux!
- Congratulations on your elections USA.
- Your worst fashion mistakes?
- I GOT JURY DUTY! W00t!
- Ozoneocean is back again
- Ozoneocean is back
- Weird search results for your username
- DD people pic Gurning competition!
- Drunk Duck People picture thread
- comixpedia.org has dissapeared?
Videos Shared By Ozoneocean