Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Morning routine?
Ozoneocean at 10:27PM, May 16, 2010
(online)
Oh we need more question topics where people can talk about themselves! Everybody loves those. :)

This was mine today:

Woke up, fell out of bed, dragged a comb across my head. Found my way downstairs and drank a cup, and looking up I noticed I was late. Found my coat and grabbed my hat, made the bus in seconds flat, found my way upstairs and had a smoke and somebody spoke and I went into a dream…

Not really… No stairs in my house, I caught the train and not the bus, and I don't smoke. Apart from that though, pretty much the same. :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:36PM
Kroatz at 11:32PM, May 16, 2010
(online)
Why would you lie about your morning routine..?

Anyways, I woke up, turned on my laptop and blasted some prodigy into my head to wake me up good and proper. then I took a shower, put on some clothes and started working on some work I had lying around. I drew a quick sketch for some comic that'll probably never get finished and hurried to school on my snazzy bike. At school I had some breakfast with a friend and then we slowly both made our way towards our classrooms.

When the teacher didn't show up, I packed my bag, rode my snazzy bike back home. finished the sketch, typed this and now I'm gonna get some work done again!
Yay! ^.^
The feeling you get, right before you poop.
That's the best feeling in the world.

- Albert Einstein
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:24PM
Lonnehart at 12:05AM, May 17, 2010
(online)
My morning routine? Well…

I drive home, open the door. Feed my pet turtle and check all the filters. Then I slowly drag myself to my bedroom, check the bed for any hard objects and any hard pointy objects sticking straight up. Then I check to make sure I'm facing the bed, then fall in… and asleep.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:39PM
Skullbie at 12:05AM, May 17, 2010
(online)
ozoneocean
Oh we need more question topics where people can talk about themselves! Everybody loves those. :)

Dayum straight, threads best served never reading anyone elses posts. except maybe maybe your own. 3-4 times.

—–
Wake up, groan that i stayed up 24 hours and still only got 4 hours of sleep, find cat, tell her she is great yesh she is so amazing, pull laptop onto stomach, go to my usual sites over and over and over, get bored so get up to draw, remember i have to do lettering so instead i browse my usual sites over and over and over…

And soon enough it's 10p.m. and all i have to show is one gaia commission.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:48PM
Ironscarf at 2:33AM, May 17, 2010
(offline)
Woken by children hitting me over the head with blunt object. Stumble to kitchen for mug of tea. Drink second mug of tea - close objects begin to come into focus. Make breakfat for small people and thank the lord I shaved at 3am before going to bed, rather than cutting my face off this morning. Drink more tea - I can balance fairly well now - put on trousers. Walk to work - it's safer that way. Arrive at work and make more tea.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:02PM
Ozoneocean at 5:09AM, May 17, 2010
(online)
Kroatz
Why would you lie about your morning routine..?
I blame Ringo…
Skullbie
Dayum straight, threads best served never reading anyone elses posts. except maybe maybe your own. 3-4 times.
Does everyone do that? I thought it was just me.

—————-
This isn't bad actually. It's pretty cool reading quickfire summaries of people's morning routines. That was ALWAYS my very fave bit from “A day in the life” by the Beatles, imagine how much better it would have been with more summaries like you guy's. :)
Someone will have to write that one day.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:36PM
AQua_ng at 7:13AM, May 17, 2010
(offline)
Wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy.
Put my glasses on, I'm out the door - I'm gonna hit this city.
Before I leave, brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack,
Cause when I leave for the night, I ain't coming back.

K.A.L.A-dan! Brigade Captain :D
K.A.L.A.-dan forums!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:59AM
Zeph at 7:22AM, May 17, 2010
(online)
Wake up from some messed up dream or other, pull myself out of bed, debate the day, and either be productive or zonk out.
Comic The Mutha Flippin God of Airsoft

Rockin the WTF face.
CLEARLY AN OUTRAGE! CLEARLY!
wait what?
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:56PM
HippieVan at 2:49PM, May 17, 2010
(online)
Pressed the snooze button twice, then one of the cats tapped me on the head and woke me up. Got dressed, ate some rice krispies, brushed my hair and then walked to school.

This is possibly the most boring post I've ever written…
Duchess of Friday Newsposts and the holy Top Ten
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:49PM
alwinbot at 3:11PM, May 17, 2010
(offline)
Jump out of bed with vigor. Brush my teeth with enthusiasm. Take a 4 minute flash shower. Get some clothes. Eat cereal with a magnificent splendor. Run a half mile to school.

Just kidding. I slowly crawl my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth and shower at the same time. Then I change. Then I eat. Then I get my mom to drive me to school. Then I fall asleep for the first few periods in school.
Read this comic. It is the greatest journal comic ever written and drawn. Trust me.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:50AM
same at 3:52PM, May 17, 2010
(online)
Get up, shower. Straighten hair (I'd call myself a fag so no point pointing out the obvious.) Skip breakfast because I'm already late. Look for key, leave house, Cigarettes go missing or i loose my phone meaning i've to go back. After lifting cigarettes/phone i walk to the bus stop smoking. Need my morning smoke. Wakes me up. (Yeah. I know. Bad for you and what not.) Get on the bus and off to college. Get into college, talk to Craig and Dan. Get a coffee. Paige makes a remark about how I'm awful to my girlfriend because I don't act like a human footstool and bank machine. Dan makes an innuendo, go to class and check DD.

Thats every day. Unless i miss the bus.

Wait around town for an hour. Get the bus and make fun of the annoying ginger girl whos always on the late bus. Go to class and check DD.

Thats everything covered.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:20PM
CZweig at 4:23PM, May 17, 2010
(online)
Not counting today, since it was my day off and all I basically did was sleep and draw comics…

-Wake up at 5AM. Hit snooze button on alarm/phone.
-Wake up ten minutes later. Repeat this for an hour until the “Snooze” option is no longer available. Set alarm for 6:20.
-Wake up at 6:20. Hit snooze button one last time as I force myself awake and fall back asleep sometimes.
-At 6:30, finally get up. Brush teeth and put on uniform, sometimes at the same time.
-6:37, head outside where my pre-ordered cab will be waiting 99% of the time.
-6:50, arrive at work. Scour parking lot for boss's car. If not there, silently cheer that I don't have to hunt him down before I can start work wtf.
-7:00, clock in and sign out my equipment. If boss is in, hunt him down. Get to work, checking the time every two minutes to see if it's time for my 9AM break yet.

I live a life of excitement!
hi
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:02PM
seventy2 at 6:55PM, May 17, 2010
(online)
wake up. Utilize the restroom facility. remove the baby gate from the stairs, open the door as the dogs run out, grab prepositioned clothes from the laundry room. go back upstairs, check all my favorite websites, hit the gym for 2-3 hours (3 on mandatory gym days) and grab prepositioned breakfast in office fridge.
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:30PM
same at 7:13PM, May 17, 2010
(online)
ozoneocean

This was mine today:

Woke up, fell out of bed, dragged a comb across my head. Found my way downstairs and drank a cup, and looking up I noticed I was late. Found my coat and grabbed my hat, made the bus in seconds flat, found my way upstairs and had a smoke and somebody spoke and I went into a dream…

Not really… No stairs in my house, I caught the train and not the bus, and I don't smoke. Apart from that though, pretty much the same. :)

I see no vegemite sandwiches.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:20PM
GracehFaceh at 5:24PM, May 18, 2010
(online)
Yooo, I just had to do this in French yesterday. I don't have the paper in front of me though. Lemme see if I can remember it.

Je me réveille à sept heures. Je vais dans la cuisine. Je me faire le petit déjeuner et Je mange. Prochain, je vais dans la salle de bains et je me brosse les dents. Ensuit, je m'habille. Je me brosse les cheveux et je me maquille. Finalement, je pars à l'école.

Probably totally inaccurate. I bullshit an A in that class, lemme tell ya.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:38PM
Rich at 5:26PM, May 18, 2010
(online)
Generally I like to wake up around 6-7am, get myself some toast, and then walk for an hour or so. I quite enjoy simplicity.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:07PM
Lonnehart at 6:54PM, May 18, 2010
(online)
Wow… I feel like I'm the only one who goes to sleep in the morning…
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:39PM
Byth1 at 2:16PM, May 21, 2010
(online)
Get outta bed, get on laptop, cry about having nothing better to do, repeat.

Yep, that's pretty much my morning.
Updated every friday!
Updated every monday!
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:35AM
usedbooks at 3:11PM, May 21, 2010
(online)
6:00 AM

Alarm clock goes off. Roll out of bed, slamming the door with my foot, so I can wriggle into a night shirt without my parents looking in (because, yes, I'm topless – it's hot in late May :P ). I turn off my alarm clock (aka cell phone) and grab my glasses.

I stumble into the kitchen with three annoying cats trailing me. One howling like crazy, one circling my legs tripping me up (homicidal tabby cats…) and the third darts ahead and jumps on the kitchen stool. I grab a can of cat food, while my harassers become more persistent, and scoop half into a bowl. I put the other half in a baggie.

Then I open the door to the screen porch and call in cat #4, my 16 year old fluffball April. She wanders in and then stops. I open the fridge to place inside the leftover food and grab April's insulin. I head to the hall (remember the four cats chasing me and the one that isn't) and call April while I grab an insulin needle from the hall closet. I push the loud cat back with my foot as April wanders into my bedroom. I shut the door behind us. I feed April on the floor, fill the syringe, and administer it while she eats. Then I pet April, tell her how good she is, put the needle into the “sharps” disposal and the insulin in the fridge.

6:15

I go to the bathroom and remove the elastic band that was holding the hair off my neck in a ridiculous top knot. I proceed to shower.

6:30

Now showered, I towel dry my hair the best I can (I don't like blow dryers). Then I go into my room, pet April, and take whatever she left in the bowl to feed to the feline vultures still circling my feet. I browse DD and email for a few minutes.

6:30

I don my uniform and throw breakfast in the microwave. I run outside to the freezer in the garage and grab my lunch for the day (chicken and broccoli Lean Pocket). I reenter the house, throw the Lean Pocket into a bag with a can of Coke and a small bag of popcorn, then I eat my breakfast (a chicken wrap) and down a cup of skim milk. Then I brush my teeth.

7:00

I grab my work bag, my hiking boots, and my lunch. We herd all the cats off the porch into the house, and lock the door. Then I hop into the big un-air-conditioned van with my dad at the wheel. I double check that I have my work keys and my cell phone as we pull out of the driveway.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:38PM
Pandafilando at 10:02AM, May 22, 2010
(online)
woke up by the sound of machine guns and found the streets around my house blocked by the police, still don't know how many people died … o yeah !! i also ate waffles !!
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:38PM
Disgruntledrm at 12:05AM, May 23, 2010
(online)
(Technically yesterday now) woke up at 11 AM, was told that biscuits had been made in the kitchen…went to get some, accidentally dropped them on the ground…lost my appetite. Went back to my room. Watched 2 hours of classic Doctor Who (Patrick Troughton years) and motivated myself to sketch out a comic page.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:12PM
Zad at 1:53PM, May 23, 2010
(online)
My day-off routine is wake up, force self back to sleep because I'm having an awesome dream, try to resist the noise of my family that is slowly waking me up, actually get out of bed around 11…or 1 if I went to bed past 3 a.m.
Then I complain to myself while I look for my bandana and some pants, then bypass everyone and go directly to the computer. I may or may not remember to eat.

My school routine is more like I DON'T WANT TO GET UP WHY IS IT SO EARLY S–T I HAVE NO CLEAN CLOTHES OH C–P WHERE'S MY STUFF I FORGOT TO SHOWER LAST NIGHT I NEED TO COMB MY HAIR WHAT WHAT WHAT I CAN'T TAKE A FULL SHOWER IN THREE MINUTES OH GOD IT'S THE LITTLE BUS WHAT DO I DO OH NO OH NO I'M SO HUNGRY OH C–P THE BUS WHERE ARE MY SHOES.
It's like an hour long panic attack. Fun.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:54PM
Air Raid Robertson at 7:56PM, May 23, 2010
(online)
I often have “morning amnesia”. For about twelve seconds I forget about who I am, where I live, what I do for a living, and why I have to wake up at the moment I have.

If I'm not saddened by my returning memory I know it's going to be an okay day.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:48AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon