Comic Talk and General Discussion *

The Necessity of Signatures in Art
hushicho at 6:50PM, Sept. 22, 2020
(offline)
I decided to discuss some matters that I had seen in a variety of places, especially over the years. This is still my Hushi Talks type of extemporaneous speech, but I think I touched upon the major points that have been bothering me.

In short, I think it's crucial for any artist to develop a distinct style that is their own, and a signature that is identifiable. That way, the mistakes I outline in the video can be avoided…because they will inevitably come back later to bite us, as artists and creators.

Check it out if you like!

The video does have some strong language. I don't censor myself in speaking, so please don't upset yourself if you're opposed.
♥*♡∞:。.。 Official Site 。.。:∞♡*♥
Andreas_Helixfinger at 11:32PM, Sept. 23, 2020
(offline)
hushicho wrote:
I decided to discuss some matters that I had seen in a variety of places, especially over the years. This is still my Hushi Talks type of extemporaneous speech, but I think I touched upon the major points that have been bothering me.

In short, I think it's crucial for any artist to develop a distinct style that is their own, and a signature that is identifiable. That way, the mistakes I outline in the video can be avoided…because they will inevitably come back later to bite us, as artists and creators.

Check it out if you like!

The video does have some strong language. I don't censor myself in speaking, so please don't upset yourself if you're opposed.

I watched the video yesterday. It has my recommendation👍
hushicho at 4:51PM, Sept. 24, 2020
(offline)
Thank you very much! I'm very glad if you enjoyed it, and I hope very much that it will encourage artists to work a bit more on developing their styles and signatures, and not just doing the laziest thing possible that ruins their work!
Ironscarf at 7:43AM, Sept. 26, 2020
(offline)
Very thoguht provoking and also entertaining. I love the contrast between the mild profanity and your beautiful enunciation!
hushicho at 1:45PM, Sept. 26, 2020
(offline)
You know, I never thought about it that way, and it made me chuckle to realize I do that quite a lot. I'm very glad you enjoyed my video, and I'm going to have to be more aware of that incidental contrast!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon