Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Hello! (Kinda overdue)
bildosola at 10:40AM, May 23, 2021
(offline)
I’ve been here for a while, but I didn’t introduce myself properly. I’m not really active in forums (mainly because english isn’t my first language), but I wanted to say hi! I feel really comfortable in this website and I’m glad to see that it has an active community as well! I’m still learning how to use it, it’s been years since the last time I was in a forum, but I’m getting the hang of it, I think.

I wanted to share my webcomic too! It’s called Hungry Heart; a Horror/Supernatural story that narrates the escapade of Elishabeth Henderson after her arrest with all its related consequences. Leaving aside the plot, telling this story is a great excuse to express how it feels to be poor and queer in a system that demonize those things. You can also check it on Webtoon and Tapas!
hushicho at 3:38PM, May 24, 2021
(offline)
Welcome! Very glad to have you here. Your English is excellent, far better than many people I know who speak it natively!

I hope you'll find a warm community here to welcome you, and I hope you'll be very happy here.
♥*♡∞:。.。 Official Site 。.。:∞♡*♥
Ozoneocean at 12:00AM, May 25, 2021
(online)
It's a great comic, that's why I featured it on the front page ^_^
Andreas_Helixfinger at 6:50AM, May 25, 2021
(offline)
Welcome! Welcome! I haven't checked out your comic yet, but I'll get to it in due time. So many good comics here, so little time^^

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon