The TOP DRAWER 2

Locked out of Twitter for 7 Days
hpkomic at 11:13PM, April 26, 2022
(offline)
More time for the forums! I'm about to be a real hive of activity!
Ozoneocean at 7:41AM, April 27, 2022
(online)
Hahaha! Bring it XD

What were you locked out for?

I've given up Facebook and it's quite weird, I'm always wanting to check on the “latest stuff”, but now there's no latest stuff to check on so I draw instead of doomscrolling.
hpkomic at 10:00AM, April 27, 2022
(offline)
Told Elon Musk to go step on a lego. It was flagged as a violent tweet.
Ozoneocean at 9:29PM, April 27, 2022
(online)
hpkomic wrote:
Told Elon Musk to go step on a lego. It was flagged as a violent tweet.
OMG! XD

Yeah the things you get sanctioned for are insane!
Facebooked banned and warned me for stupid stuff in the past:
I got a 5 day ban because I posted a screenshot of a message a creep had sent me over Instagram asking to be my “sugerdaddy” and offering to pay me $5k a week (he thought I was a woman, and it's an obvious scam). I blanked out his name before posting it too.
Facebook said that was “bullying”.

I got a warning for a joke response to a joke about Maria Carrie's “All I want for Christmas” song.
It was something about “As you drive you see Mariah in the distance, she points a claw and says in a high pitched wail ”All I want for Christmas… is YOU“ and even as you flaw it you know there's no getting away.”
-My response was something like “I reverse the can and drive over the top of her…”

Facebook sanctioned me for threatening violence.

I'm not sure if these sites are just policed by really poor AI or low paid workers in India and Bangladesh who can't understand English fully, or a combo of those things…

The other day there was a Snopes post about drugs testing which a spammer used to advertise their drug selling business, they replied to everyone's comment on the post, advertising to every person.
That annoyed me because it was obvious spam so I reported them for spamming and for advertising illegal goods, only for Facebook to tell me nothing was wrong and they found no issues.
Ironscarf at 10:47AM, April 30, 2022
(offline)
To be fair, stepping on a Lego is quite painful.
hpkomic at 2:28PM, April 30, 2022
(offline)
I am just a hateful monster apparently!
J_Scarbrough at 9:36AM, Jan. 24, 2023
(offline)
I'm glad I gave up on Twitter even before Muskrat came into the picture . . . honestly, that place has devolved into the kind of toxic dumpster fire that Reddit used to be (while, ironically, Reddit has evolved into a more legit social media platform like Twitter used to be). I could tweet till the cows came home about projects I've been working on, new work I had to share, or anything of the sort, and it'd all be stagnant . . . but I tweet an unpopular opinion, suddenly I'm bombarded with trolls who want to argue and debate. Didn't need it. Plus, my best friend of 17 years just up and started ghosting me for absolutely no reason (and this after we had just found each other again, because she had disappeared for a few years after she sustained a head injury that resulted in some brain damage that I knew nothing about).

Joseph Scarbrough
YouTube :: Facebook :: Instagram

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon