MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia VI - Rise of the syndicate
Aghammer at 6:20PM, April 29, 2009
(offline)
Wait, I'm trying to catch up… wasn't Sunny on the list too (has Sunny said anything this game?)? Is he/she still on the list? We can only take out one mafia today because only the mayor can double-lynch?

I'll go back through the clues… the second one did seem to point to Hak but that is waaay too obvious for a first night narrative and PP is better than that.

Also, I thought the first day narrative pointed to Niccea but not as the detective… instead the information giver, which was weird so I didn't mention it.

EDIT: And this forum is moving too fast :)

Ochitsukanai
ATTENTION

Detective Niccea informed me via PQ right before dying that our illustrious mayor is Mafia. I've only just now had time to read all of my mail - I'm working on homework as well as reading this thread.

There should be other people who can confirm this, but I want to say it first; I am willing to sacrifice myself because the Mafia already know my role. Please recognize that if I were Mafia, calling this much attention to myself would be far too risky a chance to take. The odds are decidedly with me being truthful even if you have no reason to believe me.

If I die for sharing this information, it's worth it. My current probable mafia list is Baron, Gullas, and Crocty. If they are all guilty, we can wipe out three-fourths of the mafia quickly.

EDIT: Goddamn, I was a minute too late, but we've both said it and you KNOW Harkovast has to be innocent - he was put in the game after all the Mafia roles were given out.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
Hakoshen at 6:39PM, April 29, 2009
(offline)
harkovast
I am not mafia, you all know that.
So for once I recomend you all listen to what I have to say!

RED BARON IS MAFIA!

Niccea said to me a in pq that the detective had found red baron was mafia.

Well now she is dead, and SHE WAS THE DETECTIVE!

So red baron is 100% mafia!

I am 100% not mafia, so I have no reason to make this shit up!

LYNCH THE MAYOR!!!! WE ALL VOTED MAFIA!!!!!

(Wow, I cant believe I just said a conspiracy theory and its TRUE! This is a first for me! Red Baron, you are the one who got me into this game, you have only yourself to blame!!!!)

I don't care what he says, and I don't care how justified or not it is! I am behind Hark 100%!

Death! DEATH TO THE PILOT!!
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
Aghammer at 6:53PM, April 29, 2009
(offline)
Hey, I think it's clear that Skullbie was killed by the vig unless PP is playing games with us. Why would a mafia say

“-I know all about your evil organization and I plan to take it down, starting with you!”.

Raspy voice and a masked man on the rooftop. I will investigate to see if that takes me anywhere.

EDIT: Mister Kent has a comic (the stunning she-devil) which is very good but also has a masked crime fighter on a roof on the first page.

Hak, He is the Red Baron after all!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
Product Placement at 7:12PM, April 29, 2009
(online)
Anyways. I asked the Baron if he wants a double lynch (before you guys started to accuse him) and he hasn't gotten back to me (since he hasn't checked in yet) Anyways. If he say yes to double lynch (which I don't know if he'll do since he's being accused) then I'll need for those who've already voted to re-post their votes and this time vote for two people by marking them “Vote 1: This guy. Vote 2: That guy”. If people only send me one vote, it will be counted as Vote 1. You'll only need to do this IF baron comments on allowing double lynch.

I'll post the lynch votes at the bottom of my 1st post on page 1
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:50PM
the2ndredbaron at 9:43PM, April 29, 2009
(online)
Sorry guys I have been at work.
Well if niccea says it true then it must be right? Jeez, look I am not mafia, Niccea and I did not get along last game and apparently she wanted one last parting shot with me. I get elected mayor one time and you guys are already saying you want to lynch me after one day. Why not lynch the people that the clues point to? You know the smart thing to do.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:16PM
Ochitsukanai at 9:53PM, April 29, 2009
(online)
the2ndredbaron
Sorry guys I have been at work.
Well if niccea says it true then it must be right? Jeez, look I am not mafia, Niccea and I did not get along last game and apparently she wanted one last parting shot with me.
Of course, I wouldn't expect any clues to point to you this cycle; it would be too suspicious, no? It neatly explains why a mafia failed to make a hit last night.

Niccea is an abnormally honest person. Even when she was mafia, she was the most honest mafia possible. I trust her completely in this.

There is no such reason to trust you.

Always, I wanna be with mew, and make believe with mew
and live in harmony harmony oh nyan
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:20PM
the2ndredbaron at 9:56PM, April 29, 2009
(online)
yea cause lack of reason not to trust, is reason to not trust? That makes since.

Also two people died how does that mean that mafia didn't hit.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 10:31PM, April 29, 2009
(online)
I'm not sure I can honestly go with Niccea's dieing message. Yeah she is honest but she put a bloody bomb in my lap! Were was the kind Niccea then?! Don't get me wrong I Baron stole Mayor from me but…I don't know which one to go with :/

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:17PM
Mister Kent at 10:56PM, April 29, 2009
(online)
*Hrm* I don't know if I'd be comfortable with a double lynch - unless we're really surely sure it could backfire on us - we've lost two of us already

*So - I take it that Skullbie was taken out by the Vigilante, and Niccea was surely a Mafia hit, no? - Just to summarize
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:04PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 11:12PM, April 29, 2009
(online)
Mister Kent
*Hrm* I don't know if I'd be comfortable with a double lynch - unless we're really surely sure it could backfire on us - we've lost two of us already

*So - I take it that Skullbie was taken out by the Vigilante, and Niccea was surely a Mafia hit, no? - Just to summarize

Yep. Also Ochi and Hark both say Baron is Mafia cause Niccea told them before dieing.

the2ndredbaron at 11:18PM, April 29, 2009
(online)
Which is a lie.
Mister Kent at 11:24PM, April 29, 2009
(online)
Covenient that we can't ask her, no?

Suspectsss?
- Ochi also pointed at Crocty and Gullas as her likely Mafia list
- Still haven’t seen any evidence towards Gullas, though - will have to look again
- Aghammer mentioned me, sos to be fair I put my name up for submission, but maintain my innocence
- The strongest evidence we have against Red Baron is
the supposed word of a dead detective? Obviously damning. If true.
Prank at 11:24PM, April 29, 2009
(online)
2ndRedBaron, simply prove your innocence by declaring a double lynch allowing us to vote Sunny and Crocty, our two biggest suspects at the moment. What I do note is that you didn't mention at all the possibility of killing two innocents unlike Mister Kent but simply focused on defending yourself. Niccea taking a shot at you as she left would have made sense, if she were mafia but if she were to lie it would go against the town since we would be killing a innocent mayor and although I barely know Niccea, I know she'll want her side to win at least.

Mister Kent, I'm pretty sure you're the Vig but I hope you'll be more careful in the future.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:47PM
Ochitsukanai at 11:27PM, April 29, 2009
(online)
For the doubters…the narrative itself also mentions not only that she told us, but clearly indicates that she was right.

Product Placement
“You're too late you know.-” Says Niccea."-I've already spread the word. With my death, the identity of your teammate will be confirmed“. ”Oh well. It's a necessary sacrifice to get rid of you“ says the person and sends Niccea to the great unknown.”
Niccea told me that you were Mafia, Baron, and the narrative confirms it. You want to pursue clues in the narrative - there it is, and it can be only you.
Mister Kent
- Still haven’t seen any evidence towards Gullas, though - will have to look again
I'll talk about this before the end of the next night cycle. I don't expect to live through that, but I hope to have more info by then.

Always, I wanna be with mew, and make believe with mew
and live in harmony harmony oh nyan
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:20PM
Mister Kent at 11:37PM, April 29, 2009
(online)
Prank
Mister Kent, I'm pretty sure you're the Vig but I hope you'll be more careful in the future.

My, that's an interesting conclusion ~ and I can see some clues in the narrative that would indicate me, as well ~ Though I won't comment on the validity of the accusation, it's understandable

Also, Ochi - stay strong sistah. *pumps fist in the air*
Prank at 12:01AM, April 30, 2009
(online)
Understandable.

Anyways, well the Vigilante please PM me.
the2ndredbaron at 12:11AM, April 30, 2009
(online)
Does anyone else, other than prank want a double lynching?
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 12:20AM, April 30, 2009
(online)
I'm going to bed. Night all!

Go Townies! Go. I pqed a few of you. Told you my two cents.

crocty at 12:30AM, April 30, 2009
(offline)
Ahhh, stop it, Prank! Lynching two people just to save his skin is what a mafioso would do.
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
Prank at 12:39AM, April 30, 2009
(online)
Yes, seeing as I was prepared to die and I'm not under any kind of questioning.

The only reason I suspect you is your strong denial and continuous misleading.

Someone
Im not trying to mislead, but paramedic support wouldn't always work, as clearly your support on Skullbie didn't. The bodyguard seems unlikely, he said he already chose who he's protecting, but I'm unsure about the timing of that.

It didn't cause they knew who I was. Don't you find it suspicious that the bodyguard was promised to someone?

Someone
If someone was the detective and checked out (lol) someone who turned out to be a godfather, asking them for support would get you killed.

It would also prove that person to be the godfather.

Someone
If he's not mafia, killing two people just to prove his innocence makes him a horrible mayor. There's two pieces of evidence, one for each. Sunny's seems way too obscure, not to mention the fact that the clue is not mentioned during a hit. My clue, okay isn't that obscure, but there's one clue pointing to me, and if I was guilty, you would be able to find more than one.
If he is mafia, he'll kill us both without question just to prove his innocence.

And killing a person at the start of the game with no evidence makes him a great mayor?
the2ndredbaron at 12:42AM, April 30, 2009
(online)
Suspecting some one cause they deny something isn't that smart, you need evidence, which I will admit there is some against me, like crazied comments by someone who has a vendetta against me. But what about the facts Prank? So far you are the only one who wants a double lynch. That is a fact.
Prank at 12:54AM, April 30, 2009
(online)
the2ndredbaron
Suspecting some one cause they deny something isn't that smart, you need evidence, which I will admit there is some against me, like crazied comments by someone who has a vendetta against me. But what about the facts Prank? So far you are the only one who wants a double lynch. That is a fact.

But you killed Humorman cause you basically didn't like him, no? It also makes no sense towards the goal of the town winning for Niccea to make stuff up being protown.

You want facts, here you go.

Sunny and you are the only people who have me on thier friends list in reference to the ‘From a Friend’.

Niccea didn't reveal her role to you which she would of knowing you're a townie and thus she would tell you her role privately in order to be protected and if she would die, it would prove you to be the godfather once she revealed her role publicly relying on paramedics to be protected. Being smart.

You promised someone bodyguard, yet you knew nobodies roles. Very Scum-like.

Kill off two possible suspects. You already killed someone with no evidence at all.

the2ndredbaron at 1:08AM, April 30, 2009
(online)
I made pretty clear my reasons for killing humor man and no one seemed to upset about it.
Prank at 1:14AM, April 30, 2009
(online)
the2ndredbaron
I made pretty clear my reasons for killing humor man and no one seemed to upset about it.

Especially the mafia. My dear friend, that's a fallacy, a Non Sequitur to be precise I think. Just because no one around thought it was wrong at the time does not make it right. I'm pretty sure Humorman pointed out the wrongfulness of this himself.
the2ndredbaron at 1:25AM, April 30, 2009
(online)
I am not claiming it was right, I am saying no one minded.
Prank at 1:28AM, April 30, 2009
(online)
the2ndredbaron
I am not claiming it was right, I am saying no one minded.

But then you know it wasn't right and yet you still did it. Very scum-like.

Also, being pretty sure that you're mafia and being so reluctant about it. It seems we hit the nail on the head with Crocty and Sunny since you could have just pardoned one of them as the godfather if one of them was mafia or let them both die acknowledging them as townies. This also shows that TFGM is probably innocent being out of your control.
crocty at 4:34AM, April 30, 2009
(offline)
Whoah. I can't keep up. o_o

I'll reply to these later when I'm home, but if anyone has any serious concerns, PQ me and I'll get back to you.

Okay, I had time to read through these~
Prank
The only reason I suspect you is your strong denial and continuous misleading.
Well what am I supposed to do? Another sarcastic confession?

Prank
It didn't cause they knew who I was. Don't you find it suspicious that the bodyguard was promised to someone?
I don't get how them knowing you're the paramedic would affect it. The horsehead was removed, wasn't it? And yeah, it is suspicious, but if we find out who they are protecting, that doesn't mean 100% they are mafia, it's probably just something said to mislead. Or maybe promised to a townie in return for a vote.

Prank
It would also prove that person to be the godfather.
At the expense of the detective.

Prank
And killing a person at the start of the game with no evidence makes him a great mayor?
He wasn't going to be any help, he would just moan and bitch whenever we don't post about the clues.
Then he would post nothing about the clues.

Prank
Also, being pretty sure that you're mafia and being so reluctant about it. It seems we hit the nail on the head with Crocty and Sunny since you could have just pardoned one of them as the godfather if one of them was mafia or let them both die acknowledging them as townies. This also shows that TFGM is probably innocent being out of your control.
Well, actually, he couldn't declare a double lynch now anyway, you need to do it at night. And he had a reason for Humorman. Granted, not the best reason, but atleast he had one.
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
harkovast at 5:32AM, April 30, 2009
(online)
I ALWAYS want a double lynch.
Double lynches rule!

If the lynch is double, everyone should vote for Gullas and Redbaron please!
They are partners in EVIL!
My sources tell me that redbaron wanted Gullas protected by a paramedic, claiming gullas was a townie.
If red baron wants to protect someone, that means we want to kill them.
Death to Gullas!

Redbaron, you brought me into this game, seems only fair that I take you out of it!

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM
Hakoshen at 5:37AM, April 30, 2009
(offline)
Mister Kent

Interestingly enough, the narrative indicates to me that the mafia aren't fully coordinated. Not that this really changes anything, but why send a horse head to someone you're going to kill anyways? Someone tried to kill Prank even though a horse head had been sent to him, so they were either being doubly cautious to prevent him from doing anything first, even though they could have preempted him just by getting the actions in first, or they made a mistake and acted on him twice.

And Hark, a double lynch seems like a good idea, but how could we get one in play if the mayor is mafia and he's got a noose-bulls eye on him? If he were mayor and godfather, I don't think he'd let it happen for any reason, don't you?
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
harkovast at 5:56AM, April 30, 2009
(online)
Hak you are right, red wont call a double lynch because it will just get mroe of his mafia friends killed.

Still, maybe hes as bloody thirsty as me and will do it anyway!

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon