MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XI - They did the Mash
harkovast at 4:49PM, July 15, 2009
(online)
Well dressed could be crocy in his top hat, or maybe inuyasha with his distiguished monocle.
We have a double lynch so if we can come up with a list of suspects we can kill the top two.

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM
Product Placement at 4:59PM, July 15, 2009
(online)
Bleh…

This personal narration bribe that I made during the GM election is taxing.

I'm dreading the night when 10 players are converted.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:51PM
Naughtelos at 5:00PM, July 15, 2009
(offline)
I'm probably going to have to go with living in the basement under Gamestop.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:09PM
Salsa at 5:01PM, July 15, 2009
(offline)
If you read the second narration. It seems that it was the same person. The problem is who.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:17PM
Niccea at 5:02PM, July 15, 2009
(offline)
Product Placement
Bleh…

This personal narration bribe that I made during the GM election is taxing.

I'm dreading the night when 10 players are converted.
You made a bribe like that? I was wondering why there was another narrative for me in my inbox.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:13PM
harkovast at 5:20PM, July 15, 2009
(online)
Speaking of bribes….I like them!

gullas at 5:25PM, July 15, 2009
(offline)
I agree with above posters, this “well dressed” clue is pretty solid, migth be a part of sombody's avi but this line here :
Product Placement
*Sigh* They're always so eager when they're young, thinks the zombie to himself…
meaning the leader is/could be old…

*goes off and briefly checks profiles…*
some people I think fit the description:

Sea_Cow : his avatar is of kind of well dresssed John Goodaen, who is 57 years old… fits both the well “dressed” and “old” clues.

Exzachly : in his profile, he claism to be 26 years old…

ozoneocean : can also fit the old description..

harkovast : if “well dressed” means an armor, then Hark surley fits the description. Hark has settled down with wife and kids so that automaticly makes him old(sorry hark :P )

last edited on July 14, 2011 12:39PM
harkovast at 5:28PM, July 15, 2009
(online)
Old?
I'm 28!
I thought it was just my kids that considered that ancients!
And armour is not the same as well dressed!
Do you show up to dinner parties dressed like Sir Lancelot?

Niccea at 5:29PM, July 15, 2009
(offline)
harkovast
Old?
I'm 28!
I did in highschool…weeeelll…not as Lancelot. I was Guinevere.
Product Placement at 5:29PM, July 15, 2009
(online)
Niccea
You made a bribe like that? I was wondering why there was another narrative for me in my inbox.

My bribe
Silly people. Threatening doesn't win over votes.

Bribing does.

Vote for me and I shall write each and every one of you a personal narration that I'll PQ to you whenever you're converted by a monster.

I'll also make something fancy for those who are turned into hunters.

Terms and conditions.
Only applies to those who aren't monsters in the begining of the game and can be turned into monsters (or hunters).
If a public narration is made about your attack, a personal one will not be provided.
Also. My concept is better.

Two reasons behind my insane bribe. I felt like it wasn't enough to just write (oh and 3 people were turned into monsters). Whenever someone is killed, there's supposed to be a narration. So I decided that there will be one. Even if I have to PQ it to the target. Everyone who get's turned gets a personal narration from me.

Second reason. I really wanted to run this game.

Edit: Just thought of a third reason: As a wannabee writer, it's a fun practice.

Once the game is finished, I think I will publish them here for everyone to see. I can't do it now because it contains sensitive data about the person turned and the one that turned them.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Niccea at 5:32PM, July 15, 2009
(offline)
Ok…My last post here…..maybe…any map requests are due with the next narrative. Send votes to PP and map locations to me.

Don't get them mixed up. I can't lynch anybody.

Incidentally now my mansion is haunted.
Salsa at 5:35PM, July 15, 2009
(offline)
gullas
I agree with above posters, this “well dressed” clue is pretty solid, migth be a part of sombody's avi but this line here :
Product Placement
*Sigh* They're always so eager when they're young, thinks the zombie to himself…
meaning the leader is/could be old…

*goes off and briefly checks profiles…*
some people I think fit the description:

Sea_Cow : his avatar is of kind of well dresssed John Goodaen, who is 57 years old… fits both the well “dressed” and “old” clues.

Exzachly : in his profile, he claism to be 26 years old…

ozoneocean : can also fit the old description..

harkovast : if “well dressed” means an armor, then Hark surley fits the description. Hark has settled down with wife and kids so that automaticly makes him old(sorry hark :P )

Ozone's avie is a pair of sharp looking jeans so he just as well as Hark since the tow main clues point to both of them I say that they should be lynched. Ya know just to be safe.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:17PM
Product Placement at 5:36PM, July 15, 2009
(online)
Day 3 lynch: (Double lynch!)

KillerBob (3)
Waff
Seal of the mayor
Hakoshen

crocty (3)
harkovast
Hakoshen
Aghammer

Naughtelos (2)
Waff
Seal of the mayor

Sea_Cow (2)
gullas
harkovast

Ochitsukanai (1)
Naughtelos

InuYasha_Rules (1)
Naughtelos

harkovast (1)
gullas

This is turning out to be the most fragmented lynch election in history.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
gullas at 5:43PM, July 15, 2009
(offline)
harkovast
Old?
I'm 28!

alright… *COUGHOLDIE* it wouldn't be fair of me *COUGHOLDIECOUGH* to call you old *COUGHGETAWALKINGSTICKCOUGH* since you are only 9 years older then me. And IF I had a medieval european body armor, I would surely go to dinner parties in them(probably would be drunk, but hey…)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 5:46PM, July 15, 2009
(online)
Killerbob is active, and as far as I can tell he is still a townie. So I'll simply Pardon him ;D

Hark I have told all that I am SMF. The only reason to lynch me is if your a monster…or really really want a bribe from me.

Okay so well dressed and possibly old?

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:17PM
waff at 5:46PM, July 15, 2009
(online)
gullas
harkovast
Old?
I'm 28!

alright… *COUGHOLDIE* it wouldn't be fair of me *COUGHOLDIECOUGH* to call you old *COUGHGETAWALKINGSTICKCOUGH* since you are only 9 years older then me. And IF I had a medieval european body armor, I would surely go to dinner parties in them(probably would be drunk, but hey…)
*waff* do you need a cough sweet gullas?
*WAILA*-_* hrrmm.
-edit-
I'll change my vote once we work out who killed that vampire and werewolf.

'there is no “overkill” there is only “open fire” and “time to reload” rule #37
the things on my box are a dead squirell, a medal and a paper bag hat.
ow! I have shards of the fourth wall in my eye!
WAFF-MAN!! as of mafia VI
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:44PM
Niccea at 5:49PM, July 15, 2009
(offline)
I lied. Here is another post:

I forgot who suggested it, but a Townston comic would be great. XD I would love to see the antics of who we are be carried out without a game attached. Just lynch NPC mafia members from time to time.

It should be told from an outside perspective. Like, Mr. and Mrs. Jones just moved to Townston. The prices were surprisingly low and everyone in town was claimed to be successful. Strangely, there was a mayoral election going on at the time. It seemed to be out of season, but the Jones participated anyways. Strangely, no one asked them if they were registered to vote. Etc. Etc. Surprise at night killings. Town lynch mobs. It would be sort of interesting to see.

But like I said, I'm too busy to do that. Anyone want a free comic idea?
harkovast at 5:50PM, July 15, 2009
(online)
Gullas 9 years?
Ah man! I'm getting accused by the most evil monsters of all!
Teenagers!

TFGM, I have not read your declaration of yoru role before.
But a bribe never hurts….

Ochitsukanai at 5:52PM, July 15, 2009
(online)
All right. I went through every profile, finally, so here's my clue roundup…

The well-dressed thing has to be a clue. Zombies aren't, normally, so it can't just be part of the prose.
Ozone, Inu, and Crocty are well-dressed.

The “can't prevent herself from smiling” looks like a clue as well. Although Niccea's icons are generally smiling, her current icon isn't; I created it for her when she was evil a while back, and it's scowling. I suspect that this is also a clue.
Aghammer, Exzachly, Ozone, and Garbonzo are smiling.

The victim is “young” compared to the zombie - Herio is 20.
Exzachly, Aghammer, Ozone, Salsa, Killerbob, and Harkovast all either mention being old or are known to be older; Killerbob, Salsa, and Exzachly are only slightly older.

In light of the well-dressed clue, I'm leaning toward Ozone this time. I also think it's really weird that Harkovast left Ozone out of his own suspect list; he's the first one anyone would think of upon hearing “well-dressed.”

Always, I wanna be with mew, and make believe with mew
and live in harmony harmony oh nyan
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:20PM
Aghammer at 5:54PM, July 15, 2009
(offline)
I claimed the gun shop from LOS a couple of games ago ;)

Niccea
As former mayor of Townston, I decree that all loscorp buildings should be torn down to build proper buildings for the people again.

(And I might try to make a cleaner map sometime)

Would everyone not of Waff's map already please PQ me and tell me what building you are claiming?
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
Niccea at 5:56PM, July 15, 2009
(offline)
Aghammer
I claimed the gun shop from LOS a couple of games ago ;)

Niccea
As former mayor of Townston, I decree that all loscorp buildings should be torn down to build proper buildings for the people again.

(And I might try to make a cleaner map sometime)

Would everyone not of Waff's map already please PQ me and tell me what building you are claiming?
You have Hammer Comics. It is in a refrigerator box so you can follow waff around, remember?
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 5:56PM, July 15, 2009
(online)
Niccea

I forgot who suggested it, but a Townston comic would be great. XD I would love to see the antics of who we are be carried out without a game attached. Just lynch NPC mafia members from time to time.

It should be told from an outside perspective. Like, Mr. and Mrs. Jones just moved to Townston. The prices were surprisingly low and everyone in town was claimed to be successful. Strangely, there was a mayoral election going on at the time. It seemed to be out of season, but the Jones participated anyways. Strangely, no one asked them if they were registered to vote. Etc. Etc. Surprise at night killings. Town lynch mobs. It would be sort of interesting to see.

Personally I'd love to do it :D but lets face it I'm not the best artist…nor writer so I wouldn't do it justice :/

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:17PM
Ozoneocean at 5:57PM, July 15, 2009
(online)
lol!

I love the idea that I'm the suspect because of personal style. :)

Wow that Pharaoh Master zombie was bas-ass! o_O killed TWO monsters in one night? Jebus.

Pretty crappy too though since it benefits them to have MORE monsters around rather than less… Whoever the zombie master is, they're helping the townies.

—————

PP- did you forget to tell me that a monster had bitten me? ^^
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:34PM
gullas at 5:58PM, July 15, 2009
(offline)
oh well anywho… I'm going to check better at the clues and maybe change my votes… so untill then g'night everyone! *waves*
Aghammer at 6:00PM, July 15, 2009
(offline)
Haha… she's the dead one :)

I didn't get converted..again!! And I knew something was up with Niccea. Remember that Niccea and TFGM pardoned Crocty!!!

Vote Crocty!!!!

AND hey, I can run both a comic store and a gun shop… hmmm… oh well, I like comics better even if they aren't that helpful here. :P You werewolf you.. I knew it!

harkovast
Herio? who the hell is that?
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
Naughtelos at 6:00PM, July 15, 2009
(offline)
Oh dear. My spelling is too bad for me to be dangerous. Seriously. It's a mistake to lynch me. Uhm, please?
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:09PM
Niccea at 6:03PM, July 15, 2009
(offline)
Aghammer
Haha… she's the dead one :)

I didn't get converted..again!! And I knew something was up with Niccea. Remember that Niccea and TFGM pardoned Crocty!!!

Vote Crocty!!!!

AND hey, I can run both a comic store and a gun shop… hmmm… oh well, I like comics better even if they aren't that helpful here. :P You werewolf you.. I knew it!

harkovast
Herio? who the hell is that?
YOU must be a psychic then….
rokulily at 6:05PM, July 15, 2009
(online)
I would love to do this! If anyone wants to help they can draw their own short townston story, and I'll add it. It'll be like a short story collab…

Which reminds me of a bunch of stuff I need to do… hmm… better break out the candy and get cracking…

Niccea

last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
harkovast at 6:05PM, July 15, 2009
(online)
Ochi it was not a deliberate over sight on my part to leave out ozone, I jsut said the first two I could think of.
I didn't go down the list or anything.
I am sure there are several other possibles I didn't say, they were just the ones that sprang to mind!

InuYasha_Rules at 6:06PM, July 15, 2009
(offline)
ITS SEA COW!!! SEA COW IS THE ZOMBIE LEADER!!! NICELY DRESSED, A BIG FEAST, HE SAID THAT HE WAS A BIG FEAST!!! ITS SEA COW!!! BELEIVE ME BELEIVE ME!!! I think that the fact that he said that they are always so eager when they are young was just another clue to the fact that he was a leader. Since its a double lynch, I'm also voting Crotcy just in case, but I'm convinced that its sea cow!

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:02PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon