MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XI - They did the Mash
harkovast at 6:07PM, July 15, 2009
(online)
I want to vote for gullas for sayign I am old….but inuyasha makes a good case for sea cow.

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 6:08PM, July 15, 2009
(online)
Aghammer
Haha… she's the dead one :)

I didn't get converted..again!! And I knew something was up with Niccea. Remember that Niccea and TFGM pardoned Crocty!!!

Vote Crocty!!!!

AND hey, I can run both a comic store and a gun shop… hmmm… oh well, I like comics better even if they aren't that helpful here. :P You werewolf you.. I knew it!

harkovast
Herio? who the hell is that?
Whoa there. Niccea told me she didn't believe Crocty was a monster and kindly asked me to pardon him. I asked her to tell me that she wasn't a monster and she said “I am not a monster.” So since she dosn't lie I beleived her at the time *shrug*

I agree though that Crocty and Oz are the best dress but I just can't help but not trust inu right now :/

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:17PM
Ochitsukanai at 6:08PM, July 15, 2009
(online)
Aghammer
And I knew something was up with Niccea. Remember that Niccea and TFGM pardoned Crocty!!!
Niccea wasn't turned until the same night she was killed. When she was arguing for Crocty, she was innocent. o_O

Always, I wanna be with mew, and make believe with mew
and live in harmony harmony oh nyan
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:20PM
Aghammer at 6:09PM, July 15, 2009
(offline)
I am and I don't care for what you are thinking right now!! ;)

Niccea
Aghammer
You werewolf you.. I knew it!
YOU must be a psychic then….
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
Niccea at 6:09PM, July 15, 2009
(offline)
rokulily
I would love to do this! If anyone wants to help they can draw their own short townston story, and I'll add it. It'll be like a short story collab…

Which reminds me of a bunch of stuff I need to do… hmm… better break out the candy and get cracking…

Niccea
I lied. Here is another post:

I forgot who suggested it, but a Townston comic would be great. XD I would love to see the antics of who we are be carried out without a game attached. Just lynch NPC mafia members from time to time.

It should be told from an outside perspective. Like, Mr. and Mrs. Jones just moved to Townston. The prices were surprisingly low and everyone in town was claimed to be successful. Strangely, there was a mayoral election going on at the time. It seemed to be out of season, but the Jones participated anyways. Strangely, no one asked them if they were registered to vote. Etc. Etc. Surprise at night killings. Town lynch mobs. It would be sort of interesting to see.

But like I said, I'm too busy to do that. Anyone want a free comic idea?
Hmm. I'll think of something to do. Maybe I will have old Niccea on a rocking chair in a finally peaceful Townston telling them wippersnappers about the old days.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:13PM
harkovast at 6:09PM, July 15, 2009
(online)
Wait, why do I not trust inu?
This is getting confusing!
Every time I vote for someone, someone else says not too!
I wish I could just lynch the lot of you!

Can anyone bribe me to vote for someone and thus take the responsibility away from me?

Ozoneocean at 6:11PM, July 15, 2009
(online)
Aghammer

I didn't get converted..again!! And I knew something was up with Niccea. Remember that Niccea and TFGM pardoned Crocty!!!

Vote Crocty!!!!
But then why would he turn around and kill her?

You could be right though, , strange things happen in this game. I don't know who to accuse yet.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:34PM
Aghammer at 6:11PM, July 15, 2009
(offline)
AH, oh noes… it's a sad game… some of my favorite people are monsters… Niccea, TFGM, and now Ochi… sniff (convert me!)

Crocty may or may not be a monster but I know he needs some lyncing!! :D

Edit: I don't know either but I feel like I have to throw around wild accusations because Harkovast has been slacking later!

Ochitsukanai
Aghammer
And I knew something was up with Niccea. Remember that Niccea and TFGM pardoned Crocty!!!
Niccea wasn't turned until the same night she was killed. When she was arguing for Crocty, she was innocent. o_O
GarBonzo Bean at 6:18PM, July 15, 2009
(offline)
I'm thinking Sea Cow and hark make the most convincing arguments (Yes sea cow I dare to vote you AGAIN!) But.. we could also look at some of the people with top hats… (but I don't think it's Crocty)
If its popsicle, its possible!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:32PM
harkovast at 6:22PM, July 15, 2009
(online)
Whoa whoa, garbonzo, dont listen to the crap I'm talking!
Are you nuts?
My whacky plans will get us all killed!
Even I'm not sure when I am joking any more!
You should always do the opposite of what I say in my posts…

…Including this one!

Aghammer at 6:22PM, July 15, 2009
(offline)
Okay, TFGM and Ochi have convinced me! I'm still voting Crocty cause he deserves it but he might not be a monster. top hat though… sharp dresser.. just saying.

Oh, and just to re-iterate that Ochi said (I think it was)…. some of the clues seem to point to my comics but don't bother reading em… it's definitely (most likely) not ME! :)

TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Whoa there. Niccea told me she didn't believe Crocty was a monster and kindly asked me to pardon him. I asked her to tell me that she wasn't a monster and she said “I am not a monster.” So since she dosn't lie I beleived her at the time *shrug*

I agree though that Crocty and Oz are the best dress but I just can't help but not trust inu right now :/
Product Placement at 6:28PM, July 15, 2009
(online)
GarBonzo Bean
But.. we could also look at some of the people with top hats…
I have a top hat.

Could I be the monster?

Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:51PM
Ochitsukanai at 6:33PM, July 15, 2009
(online)
Aghammer
Okay, TFGM and Ochi have convinced me! I'm still voting Crocty cause he deserves it but he might not be a monster. top hat though… sharp dresser..
I said it wasn't Crocty! Why are you so devoted to killing him? Between you and Harkovast, what's up with all this mysterious defense of Ozone? :(

Ozone is a sharp dresser, older than Herio, vacantly smiling, seriously! Everything in the narrative fits him, and he didn't even try to defend himself; he even tried to ingratiate the zombie leader to the townies. Seriously, the narrative fits him better than anyone else. I looked through every profile…

EDIT: Furthermore, if I don't succeed in this and I'm correct, I'm doomed. Ozone will attack me, he'll get killed by another monster leader or Van Helsing because he's obvious now, and I'll die. edit 2:which is why I'm arguing so strenuously for this, sorry if I come across as being abrasive. o_O

Always, I wanna be with mew, and make believe with mew
and live in harmony harmony oh nyan
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:20PM
therealtj at 6:40PM, July 15, 2009
(online)
Guys… I'm well dressed too! D:

“The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush, but unfortunately there are times when it is unavoidable.”
-Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At the End of the Universe
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:27PM
Product Placement at 6:52PM, July 15, 2009
(online)
Current lynch status.

Day 3 lynch: (Double lynch!)

Sea_Cow (5)
gullas
harkovast
Aghammer
InuYasha_Rules
GarBonzo Bean

crocty (5)
harkovast
Hakoshen
Aghammer
InuYasha_Rules
therealtj

harkovast (4)
gullas
Salsa
GarBonzo Bean
Ochitsukanai

KillerBob (3)
Waff
Seal of the mayor
Hakoshen

Ozoneocean (3)
Salsa
Ochitsukanai
therealtj

Naughtelos (2)
Waff
Seal of the mayor

Ochitsukanai (1)
Naughtelos

InuYasha_Rules (1)
Naughtelos
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:51PM
Exzachly at 8:34PM, July 15, 2009
(online)
I'm gonna have to agree that ozone is the most likely suspect here. Fancy dresser and age being the most obvious clues. My runner up is salsa, who mentions in his profile that he's over twenty, who is smiling in his avi, who has niccea on his top friend's list (niccea called the attacker “my friend” ), and whose avi could possibly be interpreted as a snappy dresser.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:25PM
Renga Studio at 8:40PM, July 15, 2009
(online)
Townston TV News

Renga: How are you everyone !!
Renga: All your weather are control by me.
Renga: I has a weather machine.
DrunkDuck: What you say !!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:04PM
Niccea at 8:45PM, July 15, 2009
(offline)
Renga Studio
Funny .gif

*steals and archives*
Exzachly at 8:50PM, July 15, 2009
(online)
Nice!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:25PM
herio at 9:00PM, July 15, 2009
(online)
Product Placement
Herio the Vampire is dead.

dang that was fast i falled my master
* comes back to life had a vile of mouse blood* i live im going to go play with the true blood vampires <— dood im still dead Niccea cant take a joke so they made post this note me post this happy now?

last edited on July 14, 2011 12:47PM
Niccea at 9:09PM, July 15, 2009
(offline)
I refuse to believe that you are a mere year younger than me. It is not a matter of joking as it is of dead talk.
InuYasha_Rules at 9:20PM, July 15, 2009
(offline)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
…but I just can't help but not trust inu right now :/

:( that hurts dude. I can't wait until the fall semester at college, then I can prove to you my innocence again! lol

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:02PM
herio at 9:20PM, July 15, 2009
(online)
its just a game and besides if Product Placement says im dead in game im dead allso you cant get the world when you what it doc allso we all take life differently

last edited on July 14, 2011 12:47PM
Hakoshen at 9:43PM, July 15, 2009
(offline)
herio
its just a game and besides if Product Placement says im dead in game im dead allso you cant get the world when you what it doc allso we all take life differently

What the, I don't even…
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 11:06PM, July 15, 2009
(online)
InuYasha_Rules
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
…but I just can't help but not trust inu right now :/

:( that hurts dude. I can't wait until the fall semester at college, then I can prove to you my innocence again! lol
Yes in RL I'll be able to tell if your lieing by the pitch of you “lols” XD

crocty at 11:28PM, July 15, 2009
(offline)
harkovast
Well dressed could be crocy in his top hat, or maybe inuyasha with his distiguished monocle.
True, I have a top hat in my avatar, but that's really it. The avatar is naked except for that, I do not consider that to be well dressed.
The same attacker was considered old, correct? I've even written in my profile that I'm…Well not young, but not old, so I'd say that's not enough evidence, right?

Aghammer

Vote Crocty!!!!
If Niccea and TFGM were both vampires, I couldn't be one too.
Well I could if they did it tonight, but that doesn't make much sense, TFGM/Niccea wouldn't convert Niccea/TFGM first. I'm not saying they don't get along, but I'm saying they would go for other people, thus they cannot be on the same team. TFGM also can't be my team because…Well, we barely get along.

Ochitsukanai
Aghammer
Hm…I didn't get that impression from the narrative…I'll ask PP, but it might be something he can't tell us.
EDIT: Actually there's no way for me to word a PQ to him asking him without it sounding like I just want info. You sound to have a good point about her, so I guess yeah, you're innocent…

I'm sorry, but right now, the only reason anyone is lynching me is because I've the highest mafia role count in the game. It's not really valid. Seriously.
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
Anthony Mercer at 11:52PM, July 15, 2009
(online)
ozoneocean's looking quite guilty to me now. Change your votes, people!
Don't take any of the above seriously. It is in my nature to joke.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:53AM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 12:49AM, July 16, 2009
(online)
Crocty I'm hurt…I thought we got along just fine…you know other than the fact I tried to lynch you :D But you are right your current Avi dosnt shout “Well Dressed.”

You forget I'm r smart and would know people wouldn't suspect me recruiting Niccea!

But seriously I am just a SMF/Pardoner.

Ozoneocean at 1:01AM, July 16, 2009
(online)
Hey gugs, what's going o…

WTF? O_O

Gah!!!! Now I'm suddenly some super stylish person who is extremely old? F** that.

The “old” clue is obviously a reference to the fact it's a ZOMBIE master! duh. It's going to be older than everyone. I can't believe you let Ochi fool you like that.

I've just voted for seacow and crocty because people seem to be making good cases for them, but now I think Ochi is trying WAY too hard to make a case for me.
Reminds me of the first game when Niccea the Godmother tried to frame me.

Thanks a bunch Ochi. -_-

Who are you trying to protect?

Besides, I don't think any of those clues really fit me:
-Older than the victim: It's a zombie MASTER, will older be regardless.
-Sharp Dresser: My avatr is my arse with a face on it and a cheap cardboard crown. Hardly a “sharp Dresser”, although it's a flattering accusation. :)
Besides, there are other people who really DO have sharp dressed avatars here and none are me. ;)
-Smiling: WTF? My avi isn't smiling, it has its moth open is a stupid gape sort'a thing.

If you're going by smiles and dressing, then look at Salsa.
Lookin' sharp salsa. ;)

And you know why I didn't defend myself? Because it was obvious none of the “clues” pointed to me and no one was even bothering to accuse me except for Ochi for some mad reason.

Lastly- I WISH I was a monster.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:34PM
crocty at 2:20AM, July 16, 2009
(offline)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Crocty I'm hurt…I thought we got along just fine…you know other than the fact I tried to lynch you :D But you are right your current Avi dosnt shout “Well Dressed.”

You forget I'm r smart and would know people wouldn't suspect me recruiting Niccea!

But seriously I am just a SMF/Pardoner.
I'm not saying we hate each other. We're kinda neutral…

Oh I see, I'm guilty because my avatar has a top hat in it. D'oh! Of course.
Ugh, I'll just solve this damn murder, seeing as though everyone seems to just get a list of past mafia and think they're the number 1 suspect.
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon