Mafia XVII - The Madness Continues.
Sea_Cow at 3:57PM, Oct. 18, 2009
(offline)
Product placement. where is the narration product placement
I am so happy to finally be back home
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:27PM
harkovast at 4:20PM, Oct. 18, 2009
(online)
Salsa it is that kind of talk that starts wars!
Seriously, 90% of wars start because someone calls someone else a yankee.
Just look at whats happening in Iraq!
Sadam was telling everyone “Oh man, that yankee Bush won't dare come get me!”
And when Bush heard about it, that was it- WAR!

Interesting fact- I am actually the only person who plays DD mafia who is from the UK. Everyone else who claims to be British is from Bulgaria. I don't know why, Bulgarians are just weird I guess.

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:44PM
Product Placement at 4:53PM, Oct. 18, 2009
(online)
Sea_Cow
Product placement. where is the narration product placement
It's ready. I was just waiting for the right time to post it.

Here it is:
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:51PM
Product Placement at 4:55PM, Oct. 18, 2009
(online)
Narration!

The “Presque Français” was the snootiest eatery in all of Townston. Under normal circumstances, you'd need to fill in a loan application in order to go there. It was a place that only accepted important people with roles were allowed to eat. The maitre'd was guiding Waff and Crocty to a table but they had arranged an meeting there to discuss business.
“Ze house special, oui?” Asked the waiter, while placing the wine list on the table. The two guests nodded and proceeded to talk about the situation that the town was in as soon as they got their privacy. Shortly after, the waiter returned with their wine and two covered trays.
“Tête de cheval” said the waiter and removed the lids revealing two horse heads facing each customer.

“What the hell is this?” asked Waff angrily.
“I apologize, good sir, if you're not happy with the selection.” sad the waiter with a humble bow “Your choice of course was selected by a benefactor who wished to remain anonymous.”
“Wait, did this person tell you to send me the same meal, as well?” asked Crocty confuse.
“Non.” Replied the waiter. “It was a separate order, made by a different person, who also wished not to reveal his name.”

“Well, in any case, I believe I just lost my appetite.” said Waff and stood up to get his coat.
Crocty agreed and they both decided to leave

Waff and Crocty have been horseheaded!

The Veteran was running his training exercise benching weights and pumping iron. He was not gonna let any low down dirty criminal get the best of him, that was for sure. After finishing his shower in the locker room the rugged townie went to his locker and opened it up. A grenade had been installed inside the locker with a note hanging from it saying “From Russia with love”. The act of opening up the door had pulled the pin and there wasn't enough time to run for cover. With quick thinking, the veteran slammed the door back and pushed up against it with all his might. The explosion threw him and the door to the opposite wall but remarkably, he was still alive. The door had caught all the deadly shrapnel that otherwise would have tore through his body. As he examined the pin, that was still attached to what remained of the door, he noticed a small text saying “made in Georgia”.

The Veteran was attacked!

Hearing an explosion coming from the gymnasium, Aghammer decided to rush in and examine what had happened. As he neared the scene he noticed someone else approaching the building.
“Do you know if anyone died?” Asked Aghammer as he came closer.
With almost ninja like response, the trench coat wearing man turned around and said:
“I don't know if anyone died but I can show you something that's ALIVE!”
What Aghammer had just seen could not be unseent. The image was burned to his brain, causing him to flee in terror.

Aghammer has just been flashed!

As the clouds covered the moon, a sinister man dug a hole in the graveyard. Later that night the clouds had developed a darker tone and lightnings now struck his secret laboratory in an oh so cliche fashion. Turning his dials and pushing his buttons the mad scientist laughed his signature insane laugh.
“Arise my precious! Arise and live again!”

GarBonzo Bean has risen from the grave.

Night 2 is finished.

Day 3 has begun.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Sea_Cow at 4:57PM, Oct. 18, 2009
(offline)
-1 deaths. Awesome.
Product Placement at 5:12PM, Oct. 18, 2009
(online)
Sea_Cow
-1 deaths.
I know! I was so disappointed. This is mafia, people! You're supposed to be dropping like flies!
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Sea_Cow at 5:18PM, Oct. 18, 2009
(offline)
Well, I'm now suspicious of waff and crocty. Back in mafia game the first, I was the mad hatter and I was horse headed in an attempt to make me look innocent. It's been a while since then, maybe somebody forgot it's already been done.
Randomdudeperson at 5:22PM, Oct. 18, 2009
(online)
Product Placement
Epicness

Awsome narrations dude!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:01PM
Product Placement at 5:28PM, Oct. 18, 2009
(online)
Randomdudeperson
Awsome narrations dude!
Thanks. I do try.

Unfortunately, it has come to my attention some evidence that your infallible GM can in fact slip up from time to time. When I wrote the narration where Hark died, I forgot to mention that he was both the Detective AND a Bodyguard. I've made the necessary corrections now.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Sea_Cow at 5:30PM, Oct. 18, 2009
(offline)
Product Placement
Randomdudeperson
Awsome narrations dude!
Thanks. I do try.

Unfortunately, it has come to my attention some evidence that your infallible GM can in fact slip up from time to time. When I wrote the narration where Hark died, I forgot to mention that he was both the Detective AND a Bodyguard. I've made the necessary corrections now.

Wait, wait, WHAT?? This is bad news indeed.
harkovast at 5:35PM, Oct. 18, 2009
(online)
Garbonzo bean rose from his grave?
GARBONZO BEAN?
Who the hell clapped and said they believed in him, damn it?

Now PP is just taunting me!

Without my influence this game is going to hell. Not only is no one dieing, the number of dead is DECREASING!
Someone bring me back to life and give me a chainsaw!

Update- And it just gets worse! Not only are others coming back to life but he forgot to mention my full job description until now! I am getting disrespected around here! PP is lucky I am not the godfather, with the amount of disrespect I am being shown I would have to make him an offer he couldn't refuse!

Sea_Cow at 5:38PM, Oct. 18, 2009
(offline)
harkovast
Garbonzo bean rose from his grave?
GARBONZO BEAN?
Who the hell clapped and said they believed in him, damn it?

Now PP is just taunting me!

Without my influence this game is going to hell. Not only is no one dieing, the number of dead is DECREASING!
Someone bring me back to life and give me a chainsaw!

Update- And it just gets worse! Not only are others coming back to life but he forgot to mention my full job description until now! I am getting disrespected around here! PP is lucky I am not the godfather, with the amount of disrespect I am being shown I would have to make him an offer he couldn't refuse!

This guy's right. He's a bodyguard and a detective. What's Garbonzo bean? A vigilante? A STOOPID vigilante? Come on guys.
Product Placement at 5:42PM, Oct. 18, 2009
(online)
Yo Hark. Do you know how tempted I was to recreate the Tinkerbell scene, just to rub it in even more?

I can't control the decisions of the mad scientist. Only report what he chooses to do. Don't shoot the messenger.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
harkovast at 6:11PM, Oct. 18, 2009
(online)
PP I dont believe there is a mad scientist! He is jsut a creation of the liberal media elite!
It is your continuing campaign to get me!
That's it!
Waff, you are off my hit list…
PP you better hope I don't get a kill role next game!
REVENGE!!!

Niccea at 6:15PM, Oct. 18, 2009
(offline)
Ok. We have two choices. We can try for TFGM again or we can go after someone else. I have an odd feeling that Ag has been one making the Russian hits. I can't explain it. It just feels like him.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:14PM
Product Placement at 6:24PM, Oct. 18, 2009
(online)
But Hark….
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Salsa at 6:58PM, Oct. 18, 2009
(offline)
only one thing to do…
* grins evilly *
Double header at the spaceport. The Eviscreator 900000 vs. TFGM and The Fat Man Kamekaze Nuke Mech vs. Ag.

It will be a blast!
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
Product Placement at 7:11PM, Oct. 18, 2009
(online)
Well… just received a notification from our lovely mayor that a Double lynch has been ordered.

Now regarding the issue on how the 20% failure chance will work on double lynches, I've decided that I will calculate each lynch individually. It means that there's an increased chance that at least one of them will fail but I think it's less extreme then the prospect of canceling both lynches, related to failures.

Everyone can send in two votes for a lynch. You can't vote twice for the same person. The two individuals with the most votes will be lynched at the end of the day.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Sea_Cow at 7:31PM, Oct. 18, 2009
(offline)
It's too early to decide my vote. Yet.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 11:08PM, Oct. 18, 2009
(online)
Sea_Cow vote for those that rule you with an iron fist…thats the mayor and pardoner just FYI.

NEUTRALS join forces with the cool kids on the block. The mafia! We have cookies that we bought from Roku's shop. She was agianst selling to mafia so we had to wear fake beards X3

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:18PM
Aghammer at 4:35AM, Oct. 19, 2009
(offline)
Hmmmm… that sounds really strange… I don't even like Vodka :) Surely the clues point TOO someone?

Edit:

And, from the narrtive:

Hearing an explosion coming from the gymnasium, Aghammer decided to rush in and examine what had happened. As he neared the scene he noticed someone else approaching the building.

Soo, doesn't sound like it was me… and yikes, put a towel on buddy!!

Edit: Welcome back Bean!!

Niccea
Ok. We have two choices. We can try for TFGM again or we can go after someone else. I have an odd feeling that Ag has been one making the Russian hits. I can't explain it. It just feels like him.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
therealtj at 5:17AM, Oct. 19, 2009
(online)
Randomdudeperson
Product Placement
Epicness

Awsome narrations dude!
Product Placement dwarfs all our writing skills.

“The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush, but unfortunately there are times when it is unavoidable.”
-Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At the End of the Universe
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:28PM
Sea_Cow at 5:37AM, Oct. 19, 2009
(offline)
Aghammer
Hmmmm… that sounds really strange… I don't even like Vodka :) Surely the clues point TOO someone?

And, from the narrtive:

Soo, doesn't sound like it was me… and yikes, put a towel on buddy!!

Niccea

Of course, there's the fact that it was a grenade someone stuck in a locker at some point well before the veteran finished his workout.
Aghammer at 5:43AM, Oct. 19, 2009
(offline)
True, although Hand Grenades, in this forum, point to Crocty or TGFM. My weapon of choice is a hammer ;)

Sea_Cow
Of course, there's the fact that it was a grenade someone stuck in a locker at some point well before the veteran finished his workout.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
Product Placement at 7:22AM, Oct. 19, 2009
(online)
therealtj
Randomdudeperson
Product Placement
Epicness
Awsome narrations dude!
Product Placement dwarfs all our writing skills.
Again, thanks. ^^

Coincidentally, today I just applied for a writers grant. It's a government sponsorship that allows aspiring writers to work on their stuff while receiving salary-like income. It's a fiercely competitive project with many applicants fighting over it each year. I won't know if I'm accepted until months later but until then, I'll have my fingers crossed. Wish me luck.

And if anyone wants to work with me on a comic project, I'm more then happy to discuss it.

All right… enough shameless self promoting. That's Harks job. Wouldn't want him accusing me of stepping on his turf.

Current lynch vote status:

TheFlyingGreenMonkey (4)
Niccea
Salsa
Gullas
D_Dude

Aghammer (2)
Salsa
D_Dude
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Product Placement at 7:24AM, Oct. 19, 2009
(online)
Attention!

Parker Farker forgot to take a bath today and his personal hygiene offended the duelist.

Parker Farker has been challenged for a fight. Will there be a fight or will another townie prove out to be a chicken?
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
gullas at 7:30AM, Oct. 19, 2009
(offline)
I say *sips some coffe*
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:40PM
Salsa at 7:32AM, Oct. 19, 2009
(offline)
Well, this should be interesting.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
Product Placement at 7:42AM, Oct. 19, 2009
(online)
Indeed. The funny thing is that the day now has the potential of killing up to 3 people in one go, thus outperforming the two previous nights.

It's a sad, sad thing when the days turn out to be bloodier then the nights.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Niccea at 7:57AM, Oct. 19, 2009
(offline)
Sorry PP for the disappointing night. It took all day for me to plan out what to do. I decided to go on the defensive until Garbonzo came back. By the way, did you notify her of that little miracle?
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:14PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon