MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XVII - The Madness Continues.
Aghammer at 5:31PM, Oct. 19, 2009
(offline)
TFGM, Hark did and I said yes but I was just being an ass :)

And I believe it… I remember your post in the photo thread with the Chinese terracotta warriors (if I remember correctly).

Niccea
Though no one believes that it is me…my avatar is now me.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
Niccea at 5:33PM, Oct. 19, 2009
(offline)
Aghammer
And I believe it… I remember your post in the photo thread with the Chinese terracotta warriors (if I remember correctly).

Yep…well replicas of the terracotta. I used photoshop to get rid of the price tags.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:14PM
Product Placement at 5:34PM, Oct. 19, 2009
(online)
Narration!

The event of the millennium was before us. The spotlights aligned around the battledome formed pretty patterns in the evening sky as the spectators gathered to fill the seats. Sitting at the head balcony were Niccea and Rokulily.

“It still baffles me that you managed to erect this building in a single day.” said Rokulily, perplexed.
“Anything's possible if you're willing to spend enough money” said Niccea, as she looked over tonight's schedule.
“Yeah about that. I'm getting increasingly concerned about this frivolous-”
“-shh! It's starting!” Barked Niccea, putting her hand over the mayors face.

The first event, featured the Duelist vs ParkerFarker. The seasoned fighter walked to the center, with his hands in the air, waving to the villagers and cheering himself on. The broadcaster called out Parker's name to come forward so that the match could finally begin. But Parker Farker was nowhere to be seen. Well, it's impossible for the duelist to play thumb wrestle with himself so the teaser fight has to be canceled, to everyone's disappointment.

ParkerFarker Failed to show up to his duel.

With the main event coming up, the stadium filled up with smoke and lasers. Two impressive gates on each side opened up and the two battlemechs strolled, causing great cheer among the audience.

“Aghammer and TheFlyingGreenMonkey!” Shouted Niccea, as she addressed the two pilots. “The two of you are accused of conspiracy and murder. As an act of mercy I will offer you this choice. Fight to the death and the victor shall be rewarded. Fight well and with honor!”

Realizing the seriousness of the situation, the two men looked at each other from their cockpits.
“What if we bail?” asked Aghammer.
“We can't.” said Monkey as he looked at the remote operated self destruct feature blinking right next to him. “We need to battle it out.”

As the signal to start the fight, the shoulder cannons and wrist mounted miniguns sprung to life, creating a spectacular show of sparks and explosions. This fight is brought to you by Salsa's Gun Shop. “Whatever the problem. Whatever the need. It can always be solved with more bullets.”

As Aghammer launched a salvo of missiles, Monkey started his evasive actions and strafed around his opponent. Using the smoke and dust, generated by the fight to hide, he managed to sneak up close enough to Aghammer and landed a jet propelled punch to the torso.

Taking the beating, Aghammer turned to his side and opened up the chest cavity, launching a repulsor beam the knocks monkey down. He follows with a piledriver, severely denting Monkey's armor plating.

With Aghammer on top of him, Monkey was desperately trying to recover but Aghammer would have none of it. With his arms pinned down and shoulder cannons damaged, his only option was to aim one of his missiles to the ground right next to them. The resulting shockwave knocks them both to the side but since Monkey was ready for it, he was the faster one to stand up.

The last thing Aghammer saw was the mechanized fist heading toward him.
“Oh well. At least I managed to take out Harkovast” he said.
Monkey's arm smashed through the Aghammers cockpit, killing him instantly.

Aghammer the Hitman is dead.

Most pleased with the fight, Niccea spoke up. “Very good! As I previously stated, you will now be richly rewarded. You shall now receive the honor of being part of the fireworks display.”
As she pressed the button that would doom him, Monkeys life flashed before his eyes. By the time he was listing the women he regretted waking up next to, he came to realize that he really should be dead by now. Looking to his side, he noticed that the self destruct feature had deactivated. The fight must have knocked out the circuitry.

The villagers fled in terror as the rampaging mech pilot tore down the battledome before making his escape.
“OK. Seriously! We need to talk budget!” Yelled Rokulily as the two leaders ran from the crumbling building.

TheFlyingGreenMonkey's lynch was canceled.

Day 3 is over.

Night 3 has begun.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:51PM
Niccea at 5:36PM, Oct. 19, 2009
(offline)
Damn you 20%. I hate you. TGFM you have to quit Odying! I will get you eventually!
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 5:42PM, Oct. 19, 2009
(online)
WOOT!

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:18PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 5:45PM, Oct. 19, 2009
(online)
Niccea
Damn you 20%. I hate you. TGFM you have to quit Odying! I will get you eventually!
Not if I kill my self first! Paranoid show yourself so I can take pleasure in not giving the pleasure of killing me to Niccea.

rokulily at 5:45PM, Oct. 19, 2009
(online)
another amazing narrative! geez tfgm seems like he's impossible to lynch… and now he has a battle mech… a town funded battle mech… wish i had a battle mech…

Well i gotta save my last double lynch so no more expensive death matches for a while, and 1 mafia down!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
Aghammer at 5:49PM, Oct. 19, 2009
(offline)
OH, HAHA, good job, I thought maybe it was at an Art museum, I think we had some of them show up in Atlanta (on loan from China).

And lucky shot TFGM!!! Finish off those stinkin' townies my brothers!!!

Niccea
Aghammer

Yep…well replicas of the terracotta. I used photoshop to get rid of the price tags.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
Niccea at 5:51PM, Oct. 19, 2009
(offline)
There is a replica shop a few miles away from the actual Terracotta site and we had a tour. I bought a miniature kneeling archer.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 5:57PM, Oct. 19, 2009
(online)
rokulily
another amazing narrative! geez tfgm seems like he's impossible to lynch… and now he has a battle mech… a town funded battle mech… wish i had a battle mech…

Well i gotta save my last double lynch so no more expensive death matches for a while, and 1 mafia down!
TFGM the mech pilot. I'm sorry for making you guys waste more money but its just funny seeing Roku's chibi try to get angry. I picture something like this, “NICCEA! YOU WASTED HOW MUCH MONEY!? I”M GOING TO AGH! Have a cookie!"

TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 6:01PM, Oct. 19, 2009
(online)
Aghammer
OH, HAHA, good job, I thought maybe it was at an Art museum, I think we had some of them show up in Atlanta (on loan from China).

And lucky shot TFGM!!! Finish off those stinkin' townies my brothers!!!

Niccea
Aghammer

Lets see as a Mad Hatter I've killed: PP Mime, Ted, Ag and protently two more peoples.

I have to say I've enjoyed this game. Mad Scientist the majority of the voices in my head tell me that you should use your power on me.

harkovast at 6:10PM, Oct. 19, 2009
(online)
Niccea can you add some big floppy animal ears onto that picture?
Otherwise I am going to get confused about who is who here.

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:44PM
Niccea at 6:12PM, Oct. 19, 2009
(offline)
harkovast
*sniff* you take the fun out of everything.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 6:14PM, Oct. 19, 2009
(online)
harkovast
This is just a diversion to keep yourself from changing your avi to a rl picture of yourself.

Product Placement at 6:17PM, Oct. 19, 2009
(online)
rokulily
another amazing narrative!
Thanks.
rokulily
wish i had a battle mech.
Sigh… we all do. We all do.

Just so you guys know. The plug with Salsa in the narration is there because the idea behind the mech battle is partially his. I got that idea when I was reading his comments about letting Ag and monkey fight for their lives against robots.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
I have to say I've enjoyed this game. Mad Scientist the majority of the voices in my head tell me that you should use your power on me.
Glad you're liking it but it's far from over. Remember folks that most of you have powers that can help you alter the course of the game, and influence it in a significant way.

*hint, hint, nudge, nudge.*
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
rokulily at 6:18PM, Oct. 19, 2009
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
TFGM the mech pilot. I'm sorry for making you guys waste more money but its just funny seeing Roku's chibi try to get angry. I picture something like this, “NICCEA! YOU WASTED HOW MUCH MONEY!? I”M GOING TO AGH! Have a cookie!"

i… i have to go draw that… hold on…
Product Placement at 6:21PM, Oct. 19, 2009
(online)
I have to admit. Rokulily's pictures are starting to spoil me. I was hoping to see a picture of Crocty and Waff with two horseheads staring at them inside the restaurant after releasing last night's narration.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Niccea at 6:24PM, Oct. 19, 2009
(offline)
I look like shrek
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 6:26PM, Oct. 19, 2009
(online)
rokulily
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

I have no talent in drawwing or writing, but I am one heck of a idea man.

Niccea is scairing me now. Are those deer ears? Real ones?

Niccea at 6:27PM, Oct. 19, 2009
(offline)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

Yep.
Sea_Cow at 6:38PM, Oct. 19, 2009
(offline)
One mafia dead and another one out in the open. Ohboy.
I am so happy to finally be back home
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:27PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 6:45PM, Oct. 19, 2009
(online)
Sea_Cow
Who? :3

Sea_Cow at 7:02PM, Oct. 19, 2009
(offline)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Sea_Cow

Why, Harkovast of course.
I am so happy to finally be back home
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:27PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 7:10PM, Oct. 19, 2009
(online)
Sea_Cow
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Sea_Cow

Why, Harkovast of course.
So I should plant a bomb one him? So be it.

Hakoshen at 7:37PM, Oct. 19, 2009
(offline)
Niccea
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

Yep.

The human in me says you're another person.

The southerner in me says it's huntin' season.

rokulily
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

Waiting with bated breath…
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
Salsa at 7:38PM, Oct. 19, 2009
(offline)
muahahahahahhahahaha!
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Epically written epic of an epically epic mech battle of epicness.

* mutters to him self * too bad the UN denied me the chance to install a nuke onto atleast one of the mechs * /mutter *

Sorry Roku and Niccea, I'll go have a “talk” with my contractor bots.
* leaves carrying a comically large wrench *
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
Randomdudeperson at 7:58PM, Oct. 19, 2009
(online)
@ TFGM: YOU LUCKY @$%#&!!! WHY THE HECK ARE YOU STILL ALIVE!?!?

@ PP: Epic narration, yet again!

@ Roku: I laugh at your inability to resist drawing us more of your awsome pics! lol See, I laughed! :p

@ The conversation between TFGM and Sea_Cow: You guys have no idea how hard I laughed at that!

@ PP, again: Oh, and I COMPLETELY CRACKED UP WHEN I WAS READING YESTERDAYS NARRATION WHEN I GOT TO THE “I'll show you something thats alive!” PART!!! FREAKIN HILARIOUS!!!

@ Niccea: 0.0 You look EXACTLY like a friend of mine!!! If you don't mind me asking, how tall are you? Of course, I know for a fact that you aren't, but still, you look freakishly identical to her! An evil twin, perhaps? lol
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:01PM
rokulily at 8:13PM, Oct. 19, 2009
(online)
sorry this was late- delayed by talk of how they are blowing up the moon…

@random- hey! I can quit anytime i want to! I don't have a addiction to drawing funny stuff that happens or anything…
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 8:23PM, Oct. 19, 2009
(online)
rokulily
sorry this was late- delayed by talk of how they are blowing up the moon…

Exactly how I invisioned it :D

@Random: I'm that good :3

@Salsa: Thanks for making the faulty self destruct on my mech like I asked. It was quite helpful.

@Flasher: I know who you are. So join the mafia or else…roku will give you a cookie?

@Neutrals: This message is brought to you by, “GOD HELP US PLEASE!”

Niccea at 8:28PM, Oct. 19, 2009
(offline)
Randomdudeperson
@ Niccea: 0.0 You look EXACTLY like a friend of mine!!! If you don't mind me asking, how tall are you? Of course, I know for a fact that you aren't, but still, you look freakishly identical to her! An evil twin, perhaps? lol
5 foot even.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon