MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XXIII - Back to the Basics.
rokulily at 3:00PM, March 2, 2010
(online)
Product Placement
harkovast
You might think that perhaps voting for me was a bad idea, but before you condem me, why don't we take a look at what the other guy was offering!
Never did trust him.

wait a sec! aren't YOU sexy jesus PP? or sexy jesus different than jesus by the addition of sexiness? and if so then don't we have TWO jesuses that have/are running around in which case wouldn't this be like the second coming? but if sexy jesus IS different than jesus then would there be a seperate sexier second coming? and if that IS the case how would it be different from the regular non-sexy second coming? does the world just end twice- one for the sexy people then again for everybody else? and why don't you trust yourself? is sexy jesus a lie?! and if sexy jesus is a lie then are YOU a lie? and if you're a lie isn't this whole GAME a lie?!

DUN DUN DUNNN!!!

last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
I Am The 1337 Master at 3:23PM, March 2, 2010
(offline)
No no sexy jesus here!!!

I just sent in my actions…that's not a good thing.

Sorry PP.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:54PM
Product Placement at 3:49PM, March 2, 2010
(online)
Allow me to explain.

Jesus.

Sexy Jesus.

That propaganda video was explaining how distrustful and immoral Jesus was and why we shouldn't trust that bleeding heart liberal. Sexy Jesus just tells it the way it is and he can do it while looking good.

Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:52PM
Product Placement at 3:59PM, March 2, 2010
(online)
Narration:

On top of the bell tower stood a shadowy figure. His dark cape flapped in the wind as he eyed the streets bellow him. For the past few nights he had hunted down the mafia members that terrorized the streets. Only one remained. The most dangerous one. It was time to end this.

The godfather had lost his followers and it was all thanks to that meddlesome vigilante. There was no doubt in anyones mind that his anger was directed at that blasted dogooder. He wanted revenge and he wanted it bad. He would not stop until either one of them was dead.

Nobody else dared to go out this night. Not even the paramedic. Only one person was brave enough to peek outside and that was only long enough to leave a package by somebodies doorstep. The town would belong to these two hunters tonight.

The shadows seemed to move around the streets as the vigilante traversed the town. His elite skills made him blend so well with them that it was hard to decipher where he stopped and the shade began. He was the night.

With a small set of knifes under the coat and two pistols strapped to his belt, the godfather picked up his machine gun and donned his Homburg hat. He was an expert manipulator and a master of propaganda. Now everyone would see how could he'd be in a fight.

It was dark tonight. A new moon provided very little illumination and the streetlamps struggled to keep the darkness at bay.
The vigilante stopped outside an office building. He had heard that the mafia did all of its planing in there. He walked up to the door with a certain strut and prepared to open the door.
Suddenly he hesitated as he realized he was being watched. He dodged to the side as the door disintegrated in a hail of bullets.
As the godfather emptied the clip on the door, he threw himself through what remained of it and pursued the crimefighter with pistols in each hand.
The vigilante did not take kindly to the prospect of being followed while he jumped on a trashcan and freeran up the wall, while tossing a smoke bomb at the mobster.
The godfather shielded himself from the small explosion, careful not to inhale the fumes. Desperate to gain his senses again, he sidestepped to the left, trying to get out of the smoke. He could hear tiny daggers hitting the spot where he had just stood and one of those sharpened projectiles managed to hit his arm, causing him to drop one of his gun.
Not bothering to look for his firearm the Godfather ran into an ally to get out of the unfavorable situation. Looking up he could notice as the vigilante jumped across the surrounding rooftops as he followed him.

The vigilante attempted to throw more smoke bombs in front of the criminal but each time he did the mobster would jump into a different side street. They were almost out of the central area, where the houses stood this close to each other and he noticed that the mobster was trying to reach the lake. If he though he could run away, he'd be sadly mistaken.

With the vigilante hot in pursuit, the Godfather took any chance he could to fire his gun at his general direction, hoping for a hit. It's hard to aim well when you're running for your life and he soon found his last gun empty of rounds. It didn't matter, he was almost there.

The Godfather rushed up the front steps and stormed into a house that was overlooking the lake. There was no more running. No more hiding. He was trapped now.
The vigilante tumbled through the front door, ready to face his enemy but found no surprise traps waiting for him. Standing up he walked into the main living room and found the godfather standing in front of the large balcony window, trying to look composed as he caught his breath.
"Looks like I've got you now. Running to your home isn't gonna help you the least.
As if he had expected this answer, the godfather couldn't help himself from smiling now and said: ”Doesn't look like you've done your homework this time.“
What do you mean?“ asked the vigilante.
”This isn't my home.“ replied the Godfather as he pressed the remote control in his hand. ”It belonged to Gullas“
The home of the mad bomber exploded in a fireball as a shape of a man could be seen being flung out through the balcony window. The lake bed below broke the fall of the mobster and the cold water woke him out of his shock. As the godfather crawled out of the water, he stopped to check for damage. His ears were ringing something awful and his hair and eyebrows were pretty singed but otherwise he was fine. The flame proofed suit he had worn did a good job protecting him from the blast. He looked at the burning building and smiled an evil grin.
”I'll admit that you were a worthy opponent but despite what you have accomplished, this town shall be mine." he said and walked into the night.

I Am The 1337 Master the God Damn Batman and Vigilante is dead.

A curious villager decided to press a button tonight. By the next sunset, a dark transaction will take place.

Night 5 is over

Day 6 has begun.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
I Am The 1337 Master at 4:08PM, March 2, 2010
(offline)
um…shit…

Well that sucked. At least I was right on with every one of my targets. Including this one. But now the townies will more than likely lose. There's no killing roles other than getting the box.

And whoever pressed the buttonis someone the goddamn batman has to destroy next game. GOT IT?

Well time to join the zombies here…Mettaur…

Thanks for making me your hero,
-The 1337 Master
Mettaur at 4:11PM, March 2, 2010
(offline)
Hey dude, welcome to heaven! Don't worry, you went out a true hero, you will be missed. And the rest of Townston, good luck, and godspeed.
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:59PM
seventy2 at 4:16PM, March 2, 2010
(online)
wait…if the mayor can't die….that leaves me and mattboy!

MATTBOY, VOTE FOR HARKOVAST….
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:30PM
Product Placement at 4:18PM, March 2, 2010
(online)
I Am The 1337 Master
At least I was right on with every one of my targets.
Hence why I gave you that title. I think you're the most successful vigilante to date.

I Am The 1337 Master
Thanks for making me your hero,
You're welcome.

P.S. This is becoming quite the bloody adventure. The casualty rate in this game is atrocious.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
I Am The 1337 Master at 4:23PM, March 2, 2010
(offline)
Hell is where I go. So I can torture the dead duckers.

-the Dead 1337 Master

PS: Most of it was guess and pray and the other stuff was seeing that they aren't posting that much as they usually do which is usually a dead giveaway. Then I did solve a few clues…four (exaggeration)…one of them being my own…
PS2: Hey, I got a title!…maybe? Anyone like it? I do!
PS: YES! I can be remembered for something in mafia history!!! I am worth something to this game. :)
Niccea at 4:34PM, March 2, 2010
(offline)
Product Placement
I Am The 1337 Master
At least I was right on with every one of my targets.
Hence why I gave you that title. I think you're the most successful vigilante to date.

Actually. As Poisidon in Garbonzo's game, I only killed Titans
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:14PM
seventy2 at 4:35PM, March 2, 2010
(online)
crap. i honestly have no idea who's who. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO I AM. how did i make it this far?

i'm voting with the majority unless it's for mattboy.
facara
I Am The 1337 Master at 4:39PM, March 2, 2010
(offline)
Well here's the thing seventy plus two, I know what everyone's role is.

Yes, Niccea, but this is me we're talking about. The me who rarely accomplishes anything. I'm gonna revel in this glory. :)

Well thanks everyone for a really good game.

-the dead 1337 master

PS: Finally became dead and now I have changed my avatar. :)
Mettaur at 4:54PM, March 2, 2010
(offline)
Indeed, pointy hats are awesome! But hey, if you rather go to hell, I won't stop you. Enjoy the warmth! Oh, and congrats on the title, you really did do a great job. You deserve it buddy.
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
rokulily at 5:08PM, March 2, 2010
(online)
i believe i made my point with how awesome hats are in general, so we are clearly in agreement.

i don't know, for some reason i always thought thought that ochi was the ‘god damn batman’… but l33t DOES deserve some kind of title for being an amazing vigilante…

hahahaha, ‘god damn batman jr’.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
Niccea at 5:12PM, March 2, 2010
(offline)
^.^ Ochi did dress her Tyrano avi into a bat suit and made it say “I'm the god damn batman”. But it was gullas that was the original god damn batman, Product Placement and gave him his title
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:14PM
Product Placement at 5:22PM, March 2, 2010
(online)
Niccea
gullas and his shenanigans.
Ah. The first game I attended. I had fond memories from that game and learned the valuable lesson of shutting the hell up during clue solving.

Didn't like that red herring that intentionally pointed at me though.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
seventy2 at 6:06PM, March 2, 2010
(online)
rokulily
i believe i made my point with how awesome hats are in general, so we are clearly in agreement.

narrative
he godfather picked up his machine gun and donned his Homburg hat.

need i say more?
facara
Salsa at 7:36PM, March 2, 2010
(offline)
LYNCH HARK I SAY!

(I do not believe I voted for you good sir)
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
Randomdudeperson at 9:06PM, March 2, 2010
(online)
Congrats L33t!

@ PP: Wow, you had me going with that narration! Usually, you save the long narrs like that for the END of the game! I can't wait to see how awsome your last one will be now! lol
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:01PM
gullas at 1:49AM, March 3, 2010
(offline)
This game is going well, just as we planed XD

But I'm interested to see how it plays out ^^
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:40PM
Mettaur at 2:03AM, March 3, 2010
(offline)
So you planned on all of the Mafia except the boss dying? And thanks for the great narration PP, really good.
Product Placement at 3:55AM, March 3, 2010
(online)
I received couple of PQs and noticed some posts here about how awesome you guys thought this last narration was. Glad you guys liked it.
Randomdudeperson
Usually, you save the long narrs like that for the END of the game! I can't wait to see how awsome your last one will be now! lol
Yeah… I did it like that because at the time I had no idea when the final narration would arrive and was getting a bid frustrated about that fact. I wanted to make an epic narration and I wanted to make one now. Since the two remaining killers were gonna duke it out, I decided, why the hell not?

In other news.

Day 6 lynch vote:

seventy2 (3)
harkovast
*seal of the Mayor*
rokulily

harkovast (2)
Salsa
seventy2
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
harkovast at 6:56AM, March 3, 2010
(online)
I just want it to be clear, while Jesus is a bleeding heart liberal who will embolden our enemies…

Sexy Jesus is a cool cat who brings the shizzle to da hizzle, yo!

Deffinitely vote for sexy Jesus if you get chance!

Now can we all PLEASE just lynch seventy2 and get this game over with!

(Also, man in hat, I am very disappointed you never sent me your magic box, I would have pushed the button before you got done explaining how it even works!)

THAT IS ALL!

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:44PM
seventy2 at 3:33PM, March 3, 2010
(online)
as of 5:31pm central standard time i have sent in my lynch vote….

in case it did not go thru. it's harkovast the jerk who always votes for me. for now i don't care if mafia or townees win.
facara
Product Placement at 3:54PM, March 3, 2010
(online)
I'm on the phone at the moment which is inhibiting from working on the narration. BRB.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
harkovast at 3:56PM, March 3, 2010
(online)
Salsa and seventy2 you filthy traitors!
The reward for treason….IS DEATH!

THAT IS ALL!

Salsa at 4:02PM, March 3, 2010
(offline)
harkovast
Salsa and seventy2 you filthy traitors!
The reward for treason….IS DEATH!

THAT IS ALL!
What kind of death are we talking about here? Is it the cool death by explosions, snu-snu, or lab “accidents,” or is the the boring kind like being shoot, stabbed or lynched with a rope? Cause if it's the former then I am definitely game, if it's the later, well I'd rather be broiled.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
harkovast at 4:10PM, March 3, 2010
(online)
Salsa, the death I have planned for you is more terrible then you can possibly imagine.
I've sent it to PP, so he knows what to do….
That is all.

Kroatz at 4:12PM, March 3, 2010
(online)
It must have something to do with Celine Dion…
The feeling you get, right before you poop.
That's the best feeling in the world.

- Albert Einstein
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:23PM
seventy2 at 4:16PM, March 3, 2010
(online)
sigh.

I WILL NOT GO DOWN WITHOUT SOMETHING BADASS HAPPENING.
facara

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon