MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XXXI: Kicking It Old School
rokulily at 8:30PM, July 16, 2010
(online)
Zeph
I thought the bakery needed some Zephness D:…

I could of put half naked supermodels in it…
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
Ochitsukanai at 8:33PM, July 16, 2010
(online)
Niccea
Hakoshen kept running, turning over vats of acid and scorpions on his would be killer. Unfortunately, he tripped into the death trap with the blender blades. The serial killer grinned again as he hit the eviscerate button.
Crocty is one of the grinning candidates AND this is precisely how Hakoshen killed him in the older game linked on this thread - it's poetic justice, so naturally he'd be grinning. Alternatively, Product Placement is correlated with signs and his current avatar is grinning as well. He also wrote the original narration from the older game.

That said, I'm still inclined to think Crocty ‘cause he’s been acting really sketchy this game…

Man, I wrote out analyses for the other clues, and the one for maru was particularly compelling, but I don't know if either of them pertains to the vigilante. The Mafia would be able to tell which one they weren't responsible for, and I really don't want to help them at all. I'll just have to send them to the possibly equally untrustworthy government, it seems -_-;;

EDIT: Well, I guess I'll work on the horsehead now, then…

Always, I wanna be with mew, and make believe with mew
and live in harmony harmony oh nyan
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:20PM
Product Placement at 8:35PM, July 16, 2010
(online)
Zeph
That would actually make a horrible horror movie.

Horshead 4:

The bloodening!
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:53PM
Zeph at 8:36PM, July 16, 2010
(online)
-gets out popcorn-

This should be good.

And great drawing as always Roku.

Those teddybears are so uncute…
Comic The Mutha Flippin God of Airsoft

Rockin the WTF face.
CLEARLY AN OUTRAGE! CLEARLY!
wait what?
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:56PM
Product Placement at 8:41PM, July 16, 2010
(online)
Ochitsukanai
Crocty is one of the grinning candidates AND this is precisely how Hakoshen killed him in the older game linked on this thread - it's poetic justice, so naturally he'd be grinning.
You know. That is a fabulous assumption on this thread. I hadn't thought of that. Both Crocty and I tie well to this clue. I'm so happy now that someone else can be linked to that. All I could think when I saw that narration was “Oh shit. This is going to be my first game all over again”.

Also, rokulily. I now have this strong urge to visit your bakery for some muffins.

…yes… that's sounds right… muffins.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
rokulily at 8:42PM, July 16, 2010
(online)
Product Placement
Zeph
That would actually make a horrible horror movie.

Horshead 4:
The bloodening!

wow… actually that makes sense since hak died and you know the stereotypes for african americans in horror flicks. always the first to die. next is the comedy relief… which was probably alwin… and then a pretty girl has to die simply because they can't just be killing guys- which is maru….. oh god, i'm next…
Ochitsukanai at 8:43PM, July 16, 2010
(online)
Niccea
Rokulily dusted flour off her hands as she went upstairs. She passed by the horse head on her dresser several times. She never noticed it. Not until the sun rose when she woke up in the morning.
Oh, what? She overlooked a horsehead that was that blatantly obvious?

EDIT: Oh, wait, it could be the pardoner with equal utility. Actually, greater utility, since the horse head wasn't noticed at all; it must have blended into the shadows. LIKE A NINJA.

Well, EITHER WAY I'm highly annoyed…

Zeph at 8:46PM, July 16, 2010
(online)
I died first Roku.

but I get ressurected each night to randomly hit things… I should so throw cat tank at my next victum, it can be a ghost cat tank so it's all like. “WTF? Did that ghost just throw cat tank at me?”
“Cat tank is strong.”

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
Product Placement at 8:48PM, July 16, 2010
(online)
If this turns out to be true then let this be a lesson to all of you people.

DON'T

VOTE

TFGM

FOR

MAYOR!

If you do, the fates will rearrange reality so that he becomes a mafia member for that game.

It's just the way things are. Don't question it.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Ochitsukanai at 8:50PM, July 16, 2010
(online)
Product Placement
All I could think when I saw that narration was “Oh shit. This is going to be my first game all over again”.
The fact that you mentioned it but didn't try to blame him made me think you seemed more innocent than him, because he ignored it altogether.
rokulily
and then a pretty girl has to die simply because they can't just be killing guys- which is maru….. oh god, i'm next…
No, the innocent girl always survives because she's the Last Girl. It's the femme fatale type that dies. You'll see, I'll uncharacteristically go off to some secluded area with someone for the sake of romance or scheming and BAM, it'll be the end of us both! D:

Zeph at 8:50PM, July 16, 2010
(online)
You know I'm totally game for some chest muffins, I mean… D-cupcakes… I mean…

Screw it, therse supermodels half naked at Roku's bakery. ONWARD! Just watch out for the teddybears. I heard some jackass put them there.

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
kitty17 at 8:50PM, July 16, 2010
(offline)
So if it's true…then he's basically going to do what his campaign promised not to. Kill us all.

K.A.L.A.-dan! Moe Maid ;3
Pastel and Kitty :3
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:19PM
Zeph at 8:52PM, July 16, 2010
(online)

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
Product Placement at 8:57PM, July 16, 2010
(online)
kitty17
So if it's true…then he's basically going to do what his campaign promised not to. Kill us all.
Indeed. A monkey for mayor may sound awesome but it never pans out in the long run. He always ends up screwing the town over. (I wouldn't be this forward in accusing monkey if not for the fact that the mafia has been suspiciously accurate with their targeting.)
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Salsa at 8:58PM, July 16, 2010
(offline)
Actually PP The two previous times he was a serial killer and a townie. :) Guess who GM'd those games Hmmm. I guess the mafia getting lucky makes sense now.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
Zeph at 8:59PM, July 16, 2010
(online)
Who GM'd those games? SEriously, don't know.

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
rokulily at 8:59PM, July 16, 2010
(online)
kitty17

no… he just promised not to 'kill us all'. that just means that someone, besides him, has to stay alive. sooooooo… how many people handed over their roles? if he has a list then i bet he can guess certain roles and what not.
Product Placement at 9:02PM, July 16, 2010
(online)
Salsa
Actually PP The two previous times he was a serial killer and a townie.
No, he was serial killer the both times…. and then he was a towni- wait a second? This is his fourth time as a mayor? Damn dude. How often do you plan to run? Let some others get a meat shield for a change.

Edit: Yeah, I tend to throw the serial killer into the same pile as the mafia. I really should refer to them as criminals.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Mettaur at 9:08PM, July 16, 2010
(offline)
We must get to the bakery my comrades, I need my milk! Er, It's for a project, I'm going to try a hand at baking,…yeeah, that's it, baking…
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:01PM
Product Placement at 9:11PM, July 16, 2010
(online)
Mettaur
I'm going to try a hand at baking,…yeeah, that's it, baking…

You, joke stealer.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Zeph at 9:11PM, July 16, 2010
(online)
I just want my damn d-cupcakes.

Yep, least I'm honest.

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
Ochitsukanai at 9:20PM, July 16, 2010
(online)
Hm. You know, it's a particularly insidious horsehead because I guess it could point to the pardoner with relatively equal utility!

I mean, if it blended into the shadows and remained unnoticed, isn't it rather like a ninja or a shadow?

Product Placement at 9:22PM, July 16, 2010
(online)
… nuts.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
kitty17 at 9:24PM, July 16, 2010
(offline)
Zeph
I just want my damn d-cupcakes.

Yep, least I'm honest.

I don't blame you…those D cupcakes are rather delicious.

K.A.L.A.-dan! Moe Maid ;3
Pastel and Kitty :3
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:19PM
Zeph at 9:28PM, July 16, 2010
(online)

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
seventy2 at 9:28PM, July 16, 2010
(online)
I believe i called him out on that in the elections…but no one ever listens to seventy2. They just blame him first.
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:30PM
Salsa at 9:38PM, July 16, 2010
(offline)
Product Placement
Salsa
No, he was serial killer the both times…. and then he was a towni- wait a second? This is his fourth time as a mayor? Damn dude. How often do you plan to run? Let some others get a meat shield for a change.

Edit: Yeah, I tend to throw the serial killer into the same pile as the mafia. I really should refer to them as criminals.

Really? I thought he was mayor only twice before. I know he was a townie during Mafia XXIV. He was one of the serial killers in XII. When was the other time?
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
seventy2 at 9:42PM, July 16, 2010
(online)
Salsa
Product Placement
Salsa

Really? I thought he was mayor only twice before. I know he was a townie during Mafia XXIV. He was one of the serial killers in XII. When was the other time?

Wasn't he the mayor that killed everyone, including the goddammed batman, and took it all the way to the fight with the mafia boss, who then killed each other?
facara
rokulily at 9:47PM, July 16, 2010
(online)
seventy2
Salsa
Product Placement
Salsa

Wasn't he the mayor that killed everyone, including the goddammed batman, and took it all the way to the fight with the mafia boss, who then killed each other?

nah, that was hark as mayor, who was helping me- the exmafia boss and we decided not to killed each other and just blow up the town instead.

also zeph- they'd be working (not so much at baking stuff because it turns out that being half naked most of the time near a hot oven was a bad combo. they work the front which is awesome cause now i have more time to bake…) had it not been for the fact that my store is closed all day (horseheaded and all) so i'm not even sure how you got in. and i'm pretty sure i locked that door after they removed the demonic teddybears… very sure…
seventy2 at 9:53PM, July 16, 2010
(online)
rokulily
seventy2
Salsa
Product Placement
Salsa

nah, that was hark as mayor, who was helping me- the exmafia boss and we decided not to killed each other and just blow up the town instead.

The same harkovast whom voted for TFGM, and i called it out?
facara

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon