MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XXXVI: Trick or Townston
alwinbot at 4:27PM, Oct. 26, 2010
(offline)
That you are.
Read this comic. It is the greatest journal comic ever written and drawn. Trust me.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:50AM
jninjashadow at 4:32PM, Oct. 26, 2010
(online)
same
I cant find clues. I am the worst attorney ever.

The worst is actually Jack Thompson.
Why that's just crazy enough to walrus!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:09PM
Salsa at 6:07PM, Oct. 26, 2010
(offline)
I Am The 1337 Master
If I put my face on top of Bella Lugosi no one will get it so I chose Digory.

And I read the first two books to twilight.

Anyone who says they suck and hasn't read them deserves to have their opinions stomped upon.

A certain red-coat wearing person would like to have a few words with you…

I read the first one for a review in my freshman English class. 350 pages of dribble followed by another 100 pages of dribble and plot.

One of two books that I would rejoice if their burning happened.

Now if you'll excuse me, I am going to watch “How to Train Your Dragon.”
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:19PM
jninjashadow at 6:49PM, Oct. 26, 2010
(online)
Salsa
A fine choice… despite Scottish Vikings…
Niccea at 7:40PM, Oct. 26, 2010
(offline)
jninjashadow
Salsa
Yeah. While I was watching that movie the other night, I wondered to myself, 'What would Product Placement think of this?'
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:15PM
Salsa at 7:57PM, Oct. 26, 2010
(offline)
Just finished, well worth the money I paid. Now I wanna read the books. :)

Honestly, I didn't mind the Scottish vikings. My favorite character though has to be Toothless.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:19PM
jninjashadow at 7:57PM, Oct. 26, 2010
(online)
Niccea
jninjashadow
Salsa
Yeah. While I was watching that movie the other night, I wondered to myself, 'What would Product Placement think of this?'
He would probably think rage… a lot of rage…
Niccea at 8:32PM, Oct. 26, 2010
(offline)
Um….could you stop dumping images? It is getting annoying.
same at 9:36PM, Oct. 26, 2010
(online)
Deleted post.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:21PM
Keybounce at 12:09AM, Oct. 27, 2010
(online)
Who do we have left?

4. shirkersama needs a title
6. harkovast the self proclaimed furry pusher.
7. Hakoshen the Spartan
9. jninjashadow the town drunk
10. same needs a title
11. alwinbot needs a title
12. maru the last beserker
13. Keybounce
14. rokulily The Minister of Cuteness
15. Asmun
16. Product Placement The Game Master

Now, I haven't seen much from Shirkersama, harkovast, Hakoshen, alwinbot, maru, or rokulily

Night one: Alwin bot complains about the image dumps.
Day 2: Same, asmun, JNinja, Hako (image), Salsa (image), Maru (product has been quiet), Mettaur, 1337, and product. Nothing of substance from Hako, Salsa, product, or Maru; nothing at all from Shirker, Harko, Alwin, or Roku.

Night 2: Salsa (image), Mettaur, JNinja, same (one liner), Salsa (one liner), Hako (image), Maru (one liner), Anthony. Not much of substance.

Day 3, so far: Same (one liner), alwin (one liner), JNinja (one liner + image), Salsa (? relevant ?), JNinja (equally relevant), images from Same, and then deleted.

Alright, so what do I see, or not see?

I don't see anything – excluding day one votes for leaders – from Shirker, Harko, or Roku; I see nothing of substance from Hako, Salsa, Product, Alwin, and Maru. Product has an excuse – an “I'll be out for the start of the game” notice. But the rest?

That's 7 people who don't seem to be contributing at all.

Am I mistaken? Am I crazy? Am I missing posts somewhere?

I say we concentrate on removing those not actually participating.

Roku: I'm accusing you of being scum. Defend or be voted.
Signature? A digital signature? But that has to be different for every post; how can one signature work for all posts?
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:15PM
Asmun at 12:23AM, Oct. 27, 2010
(offline)
Did anyone else notice that Jay has a comic (with zero pages and no thumbnail) called “Black Eye”? I really don't care much for zombies, so let's dispatch him today, shall we?
“Thanks for standin' still, wanka.”

~Team Fortress 2 Sniper
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:02AM
jninjashadow at 3:48AM, Oct. 27, 2010
(online)
Asmun
Did anyone else notice that Jay has a comic (with zero pages and no thumbnail) called “Black Eye”? I really don't care much for zombies, so let's dispatch him today, shall we?
Do explain how my forth coming project makes me a shambling horror from Native American folk lore? That is much like me putting forward YOU are Old Man Jenkins because you have a fursonna. Your baseless accusation insults us both.
maru at 4:09AM, Oct. 27, 2010
(offline)
Keybounce
I don't see anything – excluding day one votes for leaders – from Shirker, Harko, or Roku; I see nothing of substance from Hako, Salsa, Product, Alwin, and Maru. Product has an excuse – an “I'll be out for the start of the game” notice. But the rest?

That's 7 people who don't seem to be contributing at all.

I say we concentrate on removing those not actually participating.

Roku: I'm accusing you of being scum. Defend or be voted.
NO! We are just quiet people! And Rokulily told us she would be pretty quiet for this, when she signed up (I checked the beginning again after the Product mistake). Also Salsa is dead…
Innocence proves a good lawyer.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:54PM
Niccea at 6:42AM, Oct. 27, 2010
(offline)
Vote counts have been updated.
Hakoshen at 6:58AM, Oct. 27, 2010
(offline)
It's not that I'm not here, it's just I have a crazy job and lots of overtime. Plus, I don't really play mafia games that hard anymore… Not since Mafia 13…
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:42PM
Asmun at 7:59AM, Oct. 27, 2010
(offline)
My apologies, Mr. Zombie Leader. I thought the connection between “Black Eye” and the fact that the zombie leader took out our Tattle Tale in a way such that “a fist came out of nowhere and made direct contact with Anthony’s eye” was obvious. I should have pointed it out more clearly. Also, I'm quite confident I have also deduced the identity of our final target, OMJ: Harkovast, “the self proclaimed furry pusher.” Mettaur switched into a Tigger costume only shortly before being pushed into the mud, ruining the outfit. For those of you who aren't familiar with the furry fandom, Tigger is quite anthropomorphic, and as furries are defined as people “who have a positive affiliation with anthropomorphic animals,” I believe that would make OMJ, quite literally, a furry pusher, AKA Harkovast. I'm still not completely antiquated with the formalities of this game, but I hereby propose that we hold the first and only double-lynching for this round, casting out Jninjashadow and Harkovast, the zombie leader and Old Man Jenkins, respectively. So, let's get this over with and get on to the jumbo candy bars, shall we?

One final note: While I firmly believe that my reasoning and accusations are correct and sound, it is always possible that I am completely and horribly mistaken. As such, I invite the accused to defend themselves if they so choose. Otherwise, we can get on to a new game sooner, and I can see my buddy, TFGM, in action. Also, I need a title.

~Team Fortress 2 Sniper
Keybounce at 10:44AM, Oct. 27, 2010
(online)
Keybounce

Alright, so Maru, Roku, Hako, and Product-u are busy. And Salsa wasn't even in my short list (so I did miss something as I get older :-).

I doubt that our leader JNinja is scum. Chances are very good that the tattle tale checked out both leaders; that #2 was accused, and validated, means that we probably have #1 as safe.

And I still want to see one post of substance per game-day discussing thoughts from the low-volume players, or I will go push for voting them out.
Signature? A digital signature? But that has to be different for every post; how can one signature work for all posts?
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:15PM
jninjashadow at 11:49AM, Oct. 27, 2010
(online)
Asmun
My apologies, Mr. Zombie Leader. I thought the connection between “Black Eye” and the fact that the zombie leader took out our Tattle Tale in a way such that “a fist came out of nowhere and made direct contact with Anthony’s eye” was obvious.
Hmmm, you have a point. Oh wait, no, you don't. ALL monsters have killed with punching. ALL OF THEM. This seems more carrying with a theme than incriminating evidence.
Asmun
Also, I'm quite confident I have also deduced the identity of our final target, OMJ: Harkovast, “the self proclaimed furry pusher.” Mettaur switched into a Tigger costume only shortly before being pushed into the mud, ruining the outfit. For those of you who aren't familiar with the furry fandom, Tigger is quite anthropomorphic, and as furries are defined as people “who have a positive affiliation with anthropomorphic animals,” I believe that would make OMJ, quite literally, a furry pusher, AKA Harkovast.
Quite impossible, I SOUNDLY assure you. No, Hark is innocent. But, that furry clue… how very odd YOU would bring that up. Me thinks thou protest to much. YOU are Old Man Jenkins, as expected by your constant attempts to topple my sound leadership! The furry senile-delinquent is YOU!
Asmun
I'm still not completely antiquated with the formalities of this game, but I hereby propose that we hold the first and only double-lynching for this round, casting out Jninjashadow and Harkovast, the zombie leader and Old Man Jenkins, respectively. So, let's get this over with and get on to the jumbo candy bars, shall we?
Sorry chap, but I declare those. And, as it stands, YOU are the only solid lead to lynch!
Asmun
One final note: While I firmly believe that my reasoning and accusations are correct and sound, it is always possible that I am completely and horribly mistaken.
You are wrong.
Asmun
Also, I need a title.
You don't get one by asking, earn one by doing. Guess how I earned mine. Go one. GUESS.
same at 12:21PM, Oct. 27, 2010
(online)
I will never stick to a title!
Niccea at 12:46PM, Oct. 27, 2010
(offline)
same
Same the Sticky Note?
Asmun at 1:02PM, Oct. 27, 2010
(offline)
jninjashadow
Asmun
My apologies, Mr. Zombie Leader. I thought the connection between “Black Eye” and the fact that the zombie leader took out our Tattle Tale in a way such that “a fist came out of nowhere and made direct contact with Anthony’s eye” was obvious.
Hmmm, you have a point. Oh wait, no, you don't. ALL monsters have killed with punching. ALL OF THEM. This seems more carrying with a theme than incriminating evidence.
Asmun
Also, I'm quite confident I have also deduced the identity of our final target, OMJ: Harkovast, “the self proclaimed furry pusher.” Mettaur switched into a Tigger costume only shortly before being pushed into the mud, ruining the outfit. For those of you who aren't familiar with the furry fandom, Tigger is quite anthropomorphic, and as furries are defined as people “who have a positive affiliation with anthropomorphic animals,” I believe that would make OMJ, quite literally, a furry pusher, AKA Harkovast.
Quite impossible, I SOUNDLY assure you. No, Hark is innocent. But, that furry clue… how very odd YOU would bring that up. Me thinks thou protest to much. YOU are Old Man Jenkins, as expected by your constant attempts to topple my sound leadership! The furry senile-delinquent is YOU!
Asmun
I'm still not completely antiquated with the formalities of this game, but I hereby propose that we hold the first and only double-lynching for this round, casting out Jninjashadow and Harkovast, the zombie leader and Old Man Jenkins, respectively. So, let's get this over with and get on to the jumbo candy bars, shall we?
Sorry chap, but I declare those. And, as it stands, YOU are the only solid lead to lynch!
Asmun
One final note: While I firmly believe that my reasoning and accusations are correct and sound, it is always possible that I am completely and horribly mistaken.
You are wrong.
Asmun
Also, I need a title.
You don't get one by asking, earn one by doing. Guess how I earned mine. Go one. GUESS.

I love how defensive you get as you try to rationalize not lynching you and your cohort. First, as everyone knows, every word in the narrations is a potential clue, and the key words in the fall of Mettaur were “direct contact with Anthony's eye,” which would most likely result in a BLACK EYE, which happens to be the name of one of your, and only your comics. As for Harkovast, I'm sorry, but you can't just say “No, he's innocent, I promise,” and make it true. Yes, I'm a furry, but then why in the world would I push Mettaur into the mud and ruin such a marvelous outfit? I would be much more likely to rape him… Not that anyone needs to know that. Anyway, it's unfortunate that you are the only one who can declare a double-lynch, because I really have yet to see any reason to postpone our victory. All I've heard is you saying “No, you're wrong.” As for the title thing, I wasn't asking for one; I'm just saying that I would like people to consider my actions so that I may be assigned a title as soon as possible. One more thing, please chill out a bit, eh? I know you're on the verge of elimination, but that's no reason to go caps-nazi. I would like to hear a bit more from my fellow Trick-or-Treaters as to whether or not they support my analysis, and perhaps back me up a bit before the forum gets flooded with a hundred posts from Jay saying “Kill Asmun.” I am having fun, though.

~Team Fortress 2 Sniper
maru at 1:24PM, Oct. 27, 2010
(offline)
Uh, Asmun… if Jninja is the Zombie, whose job it is to spread his infection to everyone he can, why would he have killed Anthony? He obviously trusted and voted for/ with Jninja, so to kill him would be pointless right? Further more, why would Jninja protect a serial murderer, who according to your accusations would be the last thing that can kill the zombie directly as well as a night phase threat to his hoard? If Jninja is the Zombie leader, thus far he is making himself a terrible one.
Innocence proves a good lawyer.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:54PM
jninjashadow at 2:03PM, Oct. 27, 2010
(online)
Asmun
I would be much more likely to rape him…
RAPIST! Ladies and gentalmen, what kind of leader kid would I be if I allowed a rapist to follow us! Mettaur, lock your doors and guard your rear!
Asmun
…and perhaps back me up a bit before the forum gets flooded with a hundred posts from Jay saying “Kill Asmun.”.
Why waste multiple posts when I could say it in one? Or let you do it for me?
Asmun
Kill Asmun.

Kill Asmun! Kill Asmun! Kill Asmun! Kill Asmun! Kill Asmun! Kill Asmun! Kill Asmun! Kill Asmun! Kill Asmun!
Mettaur at 2:11PM, Oct. 27, 2010
(offline)
Rape? Don't worry, I'm at my computer with the front door double locked, one real fine security system, my carving knife, and my lucky bat.
I said no more dumping. ~ Niccea
And a pissed off cat, who would naturally claw Asmun's eyes out anyways.
Ditto
I'm safe..oh, forgot to mention! In my closet, I have a rifle! I've only gone to a range a couple times though, so not sure if that counts.
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:01PM
Asmun at 2:11PM, Oct. 27, 2010
(offline)
Anthony was the Tattle tale, who in this game acted as both the Detective and the Vigilante. As such, he could not be turned, only killed, and Jay may or may not have known this when he attempted to turn him. As for “protecting” Harkovast, (which he is only doing by saying “nuh-uh” ), I believe he is just trying to find an excuse to turn everyone against me, and seeing as how I am the only clearly furry-related person in this game, other than Harkovast, it would be much easier to claim that I am OMJ than the zombie leader. Also, at this point, he's obviously just mud-slinging and has given up on trying to logically defend himself, so I don't think there should be any more doubt about his identity. By the way, I'm carrying a glow stick, so if you want me to live past tonight (for whatever reason), please vote for Harkovast to be lynched, as he is the only person left who can kill me. If we lynch Jay, that'd be fine, but chances are Harkovast would kill me just out of spite. So if you want me to die, just vote for Jay, otherwise, please vote for Harkovast. Or if you want to listen to the guy whose only defense is calling the accuser a rapist (which I would only do if it were actually Tigger), then go ahead and vote for me. Please consider the evidence and help me end this game in two days.

~Team Fortress 2 Sniper
Niccea at 2:14PM, Oct. 27, 2010
(offline)
Mett, come on out of the closet.
Mettaur at 2:16PM, Oct. 27, 2010
(offline)
I'm not in the closet, my gun is. Also 4 days worth of emergency dried food. I'm at my desk..

Oh! You mean stop being paranoid! That's just what the alien-zombie-communists WANT you to do!
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:01PM
shirkersama at 2:29PM, Oct. 27, 2010
(online)
Keybounce, I never post very much in mafia games. The other players can attest to this.
Anyway, I'm jumping on the lynch Asmun bandwagon. Jninja hasn't lead us astray yet in this game. I will follow him mindlessly like some kind of zombie.
Wait, that was a bad choice of words.
Meh
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:34PM
jninjashadow at 2:32PM, Oct. 27, 2010
(online)
Asmun
Kill Jay and Hark so I don't die, unless you want me to die!
I believe someone this game stated soliciting pity is a terrible defense. And further my boy, your rape affinity is not my defense (tho, it certainly doesn't help you), no my defense is cold, hard logic. IF I were a monster, would I have so willingly let 1337 master be lynched? No, I would have disregarded Anthony's cryptic warnings and then teamed up with 1337 to make an awesome Zombie-Vampire alliance! Followed by a Zombie-Vampire war the likes of which wold make a summer blockbuster. But no, what I instead did was my job as a townie mayor, save this town! Save it from anarchists like you! Pedal your Commu-Nazi-Al-Kada agenda else where Osamastalitler!
same at 2:35PM, Oct. 27, 2010
(online)
Niccea
same
Same the Sticky Note?

If I agree I will seem needy. If I disagree I wont get the title…

What a predicament.

Anyway.

Im voting to lynch the furry.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon