MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XXXVIII: Revenge of the Spanish Mongoose Venom
Product Placement at 6:43PM, Dec. 20, 2010
(online)
jninjashadow
Salsa
Honestly I think He's telling the truth. He wasn't happy when TFGM and I started Webcomic Acid Test and I think he's seeing this as another jab at him. I'm not sure, but I think Hark thinks Monkey's trying a game of One-up-manship. If Monkey is, he needs to stop, it ain't cool.
Especially since its a war he couldn't win. Hark is the master of showmanship
Uhm… You guys have played games with Hark before, right?
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:53PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 7:08PM, Dec. 20, 2010
(online)
Everyone was a bit confused. The surroundings were so surreal. They were in Townston but it looked like it an Escher drawing with Pop art coloring. The ground was pink and brainy looking. “Where are we?!” shouted a terrified NPC. “Are we standing on a brain! We're standing on a brain aren't we!?”

“This…this is copyright infringement!” Hark shouted. “We already did this in my mind. Those green cats are copying me again! CURSE YOU COPY CATS!!!! The people around Harkovast moved away from him and his crazy ravings.

”Hey I remember a glowing cat too!“ Someone shouted. Agreements and stories were told of glowing green cats and the last thing being remembered was being bitten. ”Cats who do we know who has cats?“ Frankkerr said calmly. ”TFGM is made of cats!“ Someone shouted. ”Cats? I thought he was made of mansuits,“ Another replied. That person was given a look questioning his intelligence by the rest of the group.

”So TFGM is to blame! Lets lynch him!“ Shouted Ninja. The mob looked around. ”He isn't here,“ someone said. ”Nooooooooo!!!!“ Who am I suppose to hate now?!” Ninja cried.

“So we are in a weird world thanks to glowing cats biting us? That seems familiar,” NPC said. “This is like when Hark and Crocty ranted about some type of mongoose,” Niccea said showing why she was the keeper of the record.

“It was that blasted Spanish Mongoose who made me waste a week of my life with thearopy!” Hark shouted barging in to the sane townies discussion. “So I deduce that TFGM cats have been exposed to this Spanish flu or whatever and have passed it on to us thus trapping us inside TFGM's collective conscious!” Product said. “Wow. We should make you mayor!” Seventy2 said.

“NO! I will be mayor!” Shouted Frankkerr as he set a green hat on his head. The town feeling that the hat was appropriate.

Same…I mean Frankkerr is the Barer of the Green Hat

“With no TFGM to pick on there is no point in life,” Ninja said with a depress look on his face as he stumbled into Frankkerr. “You seem easily manipulatable. Right what say you be the pardoner?” Frankkerr asked. “Sure whatever,” Ninja said depressed.

Jninja is the Apathetic Teenager

The people who were happy that they had some guiding figure heads started to disperse. “YOU!” Frankkerr shouted pointing at shirkersama. “What?” asked Shirkersama. “You are way too quiet!”

The crowd closed on Shirkersama. As they drew closer noise could be heard and a sweat scent was in the air. “I REFUSE!” Shouted Shirkersama as he picked up a random person and threw it at Frank. The body collided into Frank and sent him flying into a building.

Shirkersama fought and fought but finally he was overwhelmed by the townies sheer numbers. “I may die but we will still win. The brain streets will run red with your blood!” He shouted as the rope was tied to his neck.

Shirkersama The Man Made out of Chocolate Vacuums(Godfather) was instalynched.

That done the town decided to find shelter as it was started to grow dark.

Day one is over
Night one has begun!

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:19PM
jninjashadow at 7:15PM, Dec. 20, 2010
(online)
Huh… we instalynched the godfather… WOOOOOOOOOO!
Why that's just crazy enough to walrus!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:09PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 7:19PM, Dec. 20, 2010
(online)
Now accepting night actions.

Product Placement at 7:31PM, Dec. 20, 2010
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Same…I mean Frankkerr is the Barer of the Green Hat
Hey! You stole my joke!

Someone other then me: “Everyone came up with that joke”

I know… but still…
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Salsa at 7:34PM, Dec. 20, 2010
(offline)
Product Placement
jninjashadow
Salsa
Honestly I think He's telling the truth. He wasn't happy when TFGM and I started Webcomic Acid Test and I think he's seeing this as another jab at him. I'm not sure, but I think Hark thinks Monkey's trying a game of One-up-manship. If Monkey is, he needs to stop, it ain't cool.

Yeah, but this is different. Between what Hark said in a conversation a few nights ago, his reaction to WAT's startup, and the fact that Monkey wanted to do a review comic that was nicer (although that may have been me as well) points to Hark taking this rather personally.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:19PM
frankkerr at 7:37PM, Dec. 20, 2010
(offline)
@Seventy2

Shhhh.

My Blog.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:30PM
jninjashadow at 7:37PM, Dec. 20, 2010
(online)
Right ho lads, We got these Nazi- Er mafia buggers on the run! Now then lets give them the ol' whats for and beat the MOTHER LOVING CRAP OUT OF THEM! WE WILL END THIS BEFORE CHRISTMAS!
frankkerr at 7:42PM, Dec. 20, 2010
(offline)
By the way. My role.
here
Shhhh.

My Blog.
Product Placement at 7:44PM, Dec. 20, 2010
(online)
Salsa
Product Placement
jninjashadow
Salsa
Yeah, but this is different. Between what Hark said in a conversation a few nights ago, his reaction to WAT's startup, and the fact that Monkey wanted to do a review comic that was nicer (although that may have been me as well) points to Hark taking this rather personally.
But game concepts have been reused plenty of times before. We've now done 3 monster mashes and if you count crocty's game, then this is the 3rd game that's mongoose venom related.

I understood Harks annoyance about the webcomic review comic, after all, your first page was a blatant carbon copy of his comic but I don't think he's resentful about his game concept being reused.

After all, as it's become apparent now; someone else was the godfather.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
frankkerr at 7:47PM, Dec. 20, 2010
(offline)
… Im patenting the webcomic reviewer review webcomic.
Just before anyone else says it was their idea.
Shhhh.

My Blog.
rokulily at 7:48PM, Dec. 20, 2010
(online)
i've been wondering. as the minister of cuteness in a cute-ified world… what happens? do i somehow get cuter or do now have sway over all cute things?
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
crocty at 7:50PM, Dec. 20, 2010
(offline)
Product Placement
But game concepts have been reused plenty of times before. We've now done 3 monster mashes and if you count crocty's game, then this is the 3rd game that's mongoose venom related.
Well while that may be true, I just wanted it to follow on from the previous game. I would've found any way to shoehorn dinosaurs in to it somewhere no matter what game it was after.
“Oh no after he monster mash we need to go get dinosaurs to eat all the monsters!”
“Oh no after reverse mafia we need to go get dinosaurs to kill all the mafia and put townies back in”
“Oh no after heaven and hell, DINOSAURS BITCHES.”

And hey if I didn't have to make myself fatally ill I could've put more shameless self indulgence by inserting myself in the narratives more.

Aww man….So much oppurtunity missed.
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:54AM
rokulily at 7:51PM, Dec. 20, 2010
(online)
crocty
Product Placement
Well while that may be true, I just wanted it to follow on from the previous game. I would've found any way to shoehorn dinosaurs in to it somewhere no matter what game it was after.
“Oh no after he monster mash we need to go get dinosaurs to eat all the monsters!”
“Oh no after reverse mafia we need to go get dinosaurs to kill all the mafia and put townies back in”

we can't have dinosaurs without ochi, it is secret mafia law
crocty at 7:53PM, Dec. 20, 2010
(offline)
rokulily
crocty
Product Placement

That's why I had to paste her in to the narratives too despite her not playing.

Aww man this makes me realise how awesome my game was AMIRITE GUYS.
I should run next game to go on a cure for this stupid outbreak, ONLY THIS TIME WITH MORE ME. Also so no one else can steal my idea.
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:54AM
rokulily at 8:42PM, Dec. 20, 2010
(online)
crocty
rokulily
crocty
Product Placement

Aww man this makes me realise how awesome my game was AMIRITE GUYS.
I should run next game to go on a cure for this stupid outbreak, ONLY THIS TIME WITH MORE ME. Also so no one else can steal my idea.

do you even remember how to play? its been ages
jninjashadow at 8:42PM, Dec. 20, 2010
(online)
frankkerr
… Im patenting the webcomic reviewer review webcomic.
Just before anyone else says it was their idea.
I am interested in this product. Where can I dump my wads of cash
Ochitsukanai at 9:15PM, Dec. 20, 2010
(online)
rokulily
No worries, I'm always watching benevolently from the skies like a patron dinosaur saint…
crocty
I wasn't even a dinosaur back then, you just wanted to murder me a lot due to everlasting rivalry!

If that game does recur, I might have to play just to try exerting an active role in my own death(s). >_>;

Always, I wanna be with mew, and make believe with mew
and live in harmony harmony oh nyan
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:20PM
seventy2 at 9:27PM, Dec. 20, 2010
(online)
just because you killed the godfather on the insta lynch doesn't mean you're not mafia…

it's just gonna be more difficult….
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:31PM
shirkersama at 10:42PM, Dec. 20, 2010
(online)
I actually just got the time to check up on this. I decided to read what all had happened before checking my role pm, so I actually found out I was the Godfather by reading the narration. My first time as Godfather and I was lynched before I knew I was the Godfather.

Cry.
Meh
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:34PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 2:40AM, Dec. 21, 2010
(online)
Okay I have to babysit some of my neuphews today around the narrative time so two things could play out. I could be able to get on a computer and finish like I did today or I could not get to use a computer and the nar will be a few hours late. Hopefully the former happens instead of the latter.

harkovast at 4:51AM, Dec. 21, 2010
(online)
How can you people doubt that I am serious?

I already told you that I am the mad bomber, there by deliberately ruining this game by taking away a key member of the mafia.

Sorry to have to bring this game down but I am sick and tired of taking TFGM's crap.
If you don't like it, bite me.

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:45PM
seventy2 at 8:21AM, Dec. 21, 2010
(online)
it's a conspiracy, jninja is mafia, and he needed the godfather out of the way for him and frank to take over the world.

but no one can kill either, because they have body guards.
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:31PM
Niccea at 9:09AM, Dec. 21, 2010
(offline)
I'm still trying to figure out if Hark is bluffing or not. He is a good bluffer…

Maybe someone should kill him anyways.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:15PM
ayesinback at 10:07AM, Dec. 21, 2010
(online)
Oh, we all die in the end. As to bluffing or not, I certainly don't know Mr Hark well (at all?), but I did notice he was really snorting up the magic last game.

And now he's got magic in every hair of his furry hide, and that spells trouble. Kids – take Hark as an object lesson. Do not OD on the magic.
You TOO can be (multiple choice)
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:14AM
Mettaur at 10:19AM, Dec. 21, 2010
(offline)
*munchgobblechew* Hm? Oh, what am I doing with Shirker's delicious, chocolate corpse? I am certainly not eating it to get to the chewy caramel organy center! Ignore the chocolate smears on my mouth and his missing limbs!
harkovast
How can you people doubt that I am serious?

I already told you that I am the mad bomber, there by deliberately ruining this game by taking away a key member of the mafia.

Sorry to have to bring this game down but I am sick and tired of taking TFGM's crap.
If you don't like it, bite me.
You already got bitten, remember? By cats high on cat-ganja, also known as catnip. They were also nuclear.
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:01PM
maru at 10:51AM, Dec. 21, 2010
(offline)
seventy2
it's a conspiracy, jninja is mafia, and he needed the godfather out of the way for him and frank to take over the world.

The fiends! We must stop them!
Innocence proves a good lawyer.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:54PM
Mettaur at 11:04AM, Dec. 21, 2010
(offline)
maru
seventy2

The fiends! We must stop them!
I don't know how to stop Same the Frank, but I do know how to stop JNinja..okay everybody, here's my plan!
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:01PM
frankkerr at 12:14PM, Dec. 21, 2010
(offline)
My weaknesses are well hidden. Ha!
Shhhh.

My Blog.
I Am The 1337 Master at 1:56PM, Dec. 21, 2010
(offline)
That was so random it just ought to have worked!

I can't remember the last narration I read where Hark died.

It's about time I say.

But I also say none of you voted for 1337 and his crappy poster so you're all sinners.

YOU ALL HATE UNICORNS AND PIE.

Cursors on your families!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:55PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon