Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Redux: Did you just update? Tell us why someone should visit your comic. But ONLY AFTER commenting about the comic BEFORE yours. ^_^
Steely Gaze at 10:53AM, April 28, 2008
(offline)
Today's Posted is great! You know, now that I think about it, I would mind winning a Meep in a slot machine. Gosh he's cute.

A Roll of the Dice updates today with a page that upsets Jared greatly.
A Roll of the Dice now with full-size pages!

John Clyde now with ten times the tacky Hawaiian shirts!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:57PM
spacehamster at 11:46AM, April 28, 2008
(online)
Good work on the facial expressions on today's A Roll of the Dice. Sorry you get stuck with me again, but apparently we update on the same day. ;-)

Bulletproof updates today with the return of the Hellhounds, and Fang is as cranky as ever.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:50PM
trevoramueller at 1:00PM, April 28, 2008
(offline)
Bulletproof never ceases to amaze me, with the stark black and white pages that have characters jumping off the page (sometimes literly), and an in-depth world of government sanction super heroes who are currently experiencing a little political in-fighting.

If you're not reading this comic, then why the hell not!?!

###

Trevor confronts Jessica, the girl that rejected him in high school!

The Cardinal and Shiri continue to square off, with some nasty results!
My Drunk Duck Comics:

Nominated for numerous web awards, see more news at My Website
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:33PM
kyupol at 5:01PM, April 28, 2008
(online)
@Asshole - lol now she's gonna come after him now? Since he's Trevor now has the $$$. It feels good sticking it to the face of people who treated you like shit in the past. Its the feeling of LOOK AT ME NOW DUMBASS!!! lol!

@TTT - This is a great fight scene. :) I especially like the glow effects.

MAG-ISA now lifts the hood.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:26PM
ttyler at 6:04PM, April 28, 2008
(online)
In MAG-ISA, A suprising reveal occurs. From the looks of it, it is a shocker. Nice coloring and mood on this page. I would like to see a better lettering font, maybe something from Comicraft, but thats just my noodle brain opinion. Nice stuff!!

……………………………………………………………………….

Engine update late tonight. This volumes finale is fast approaching. Looks like someone is back from the missing persons list………but something is not right about him. Even the squirrel is in shock!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:34PM
seventy2 at 11:15PM, April 28, 2008
(online)
engine has awesome art, and an addictive story line. i showed up just to find something to compliment, and havent stopped reading yet.

—-

today Ninja Wedding has artwork done by Mister kent. and is quite humorous. check it.
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:28PM
SarahN at 12:28AM, April 29, 2008
(online)
sevety2: Cute! Hehe, sneaky ninja dude…

Page 9 added of VP X, chapter 2!
Vampy shadow powers…..woot! =P
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:23PM
PyThomas at 5:04AM, April 29, 2008
(online)
The action is depicted flawlessly. Excellent art.

Today on Times Like This: Part 1 of a story arc that has Cassie & the gang traveling to Miami.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:56PM
TheMidge28 at 6:01AM, April 29, 2008
(online)
@ Times Like This, the new story arc looks to be a fun one which should have plenty of material to run with. Miami Vice and many of those fun eighties shows for sure.

updated today finally. The possessed pregnant lady ain't liking people bothering her when she is given birth. Find out what happens…
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:25PM
ttyler at 8:25AM, April 29, 2008
(online)
Blood hound is THE example of how to create dazzling, smart and eyecatching illustrations, that are consistant and daring, each and every new installment. I am not sure how this is created. Is it pen and ink on board, then scanned? Is it completely digital? I don't know. All I know is it is great and one of my favs!! PS….THE STORY IS YUMMY AS WELL!!!

…………………………………………………………………..
Engine updates today with a new page 17,18 19 and hopefully, 20. A new page was also added last night. Only 4 more pages left in this volume. Come see, why 4 out of 5 Dentists call Engine………. Dangerous for the eyes! (How could I make this stuff up folks?)
alschroeder at 11:31AM, April 29, 2008
(online)
THE ENGINE has beautiful art and an engaging mix of both science fiction and fantasy, told with amazing action.

The CROSSOVERLORD updated today at http://www.drunkduck.com/Crossoverlord/ —showing an extremely mellow zombie with teleportational and telekinetic abilities, a member of a superteam that makes Grant Morrison's DOOM PATROL look as bland as Gardner Fox's JLA, the group in INDEFENSIBLE POSITIONS.
Al Schroeder of MINDMISTRESS http://mindmistress.comicgenesis.com—think the superhero genre is mined out?

Think there are no new superhero ideas?

Think again.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:49AM
crazyninny at 1:28PM, April 29, 2008
(online)
The Crossoverlord is very interesting. Very orginal character design, nice coloring, and great flow of the page makes it a worth to look at.
Though, Debbie should get her stomach checked out. It seems that she has some weird tapeworm in her. @_@

—-

:: Updates today with a page that took 2 days to dry! @_@ *Dies.* Alos, if you flip it over, the characters will say the same thing! Giddy? Giddy.

http://www.drunkduck.com/Insert_Title/?p=397697
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:49AM
Ryuthehedgewolf at 3:39PM, April 29, 2008
(offline)
Ooooh! I love the look of the newest page! It's all dark and mysterious. I think I'll check it out!

—-
Ryu's Krew updates today! Finally! And it's the 1st Prolouge page, so check the dropdown thing.

And I'll fix the files of the current Chapter 1 pages. They seem to be a bit big.
And I now have an updating schedule! Tuesdays and Thursdays!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:15PM
lucky7s76 at 4:07PM, April 29, 2008
(offline)
Even though the prologue's just starting up, I think it'll shape up to be very interesting! :) *I like your rendition of Hades*

40-60 pages in length? Must have a lot going on, eh? ;)

—–

National Dex updated today. I focused a bit more on the backgrounds in this page since it felt a little empty before. :)
By the time you finish this, you'll have read it. :3

deviantART
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:48PM
allanah at 10:50PM, April 29, 2008
(online)
Lucky7s76's two comics are very cute and funny. I liked the current page of Fox Den cuz I used to work at Starbucks (seems like that is where its supposed to be) and I can relate to the jerky customers. And the gag at the end was funny too :)

As for my comic I just updated it with the cover page for the next chapter. I'm pretty proud of it so please take a look :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:49AM
ttyler at 3:40AM, April 30, 2008
(online)
Etheral is a heartfelt, sincere look at hope and sadness. It is an important Manga, simply because of the subject matter it covers, which makes it unique. That alone, makes it worth checking out. The art is well done and has alot of heart in its pictures and words.

……………………………………………………………………..

Engine updates again this week. 3 more pages to go. Korsair is back, and as quick as ever, meanwhile, korsair looks on, and the bad guys get nervous……make any sense?? If not, go check it out.
trevoramueller at 10:02AM, April 30, 2008
(offline)
Engine does not cease to amaze me on a regular basis, with its dynamic panel layouts, interesting characters, and unique brand story telling. Plus, there's action on almost ever page of this comic! If you're not reading it, then why the heck not? Go check it out!

###

Susie poops in Victoria's Panties…

The swordsman has failed…
My Drunk Duck Comics:

Nominated for numerous web awards, see more news at My Website
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:33PM
Steely Gaze at 12:55PM, April 30, 2008
(offline)
Woo-hoo! The Swordsman is wildly pissed in Temple, and he's out for the vengeance that has eluded him so far.

And in @$$hole, we've got a lot of fun as Trevor finally stands up for himself against an old antagonizer from High School. And of course we have a poop joke tossed in. No matter how serious a situation may be, fecal humor will always liven it up.

A Roll of the Dice updates today with a gag strip created almost entirely by my artist. And it asks a question everyone should know the answer to.
A Roll of the Dice now with full-size pages!

John Clyde now with ten times the tacky Hawaiian shirts!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:57PM
Doctor Shadow at 4:03PM, April 30, 2008
(online)
A Roll of the Dice what more can I say! I cannot wait to see this movie! Nice joke!

The Chronicles of Wyrden updates today with the 25th page of Chapter One and time is running out for the three ladies…the BELLS!!!
A Ronin writer, a masterless samurai of the written word…
http://www.drunkduck.com/The_Chronicles_of_Wyrden/
Updating: Thursdays. Now in glorious Ink Wash and Water Soluble Pencil! Reva's note: This is not created digitally, it's all hand drawn and inked.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:12PM
Mister Kent at 9:01PM, April 30, 2008
(online)
Chronicles of Wyrden - I really enjoy the shading here, and the costume design. As for the story, I've always had a soft spot for steampunk, and the fantasy you're writing here is pretty exciting!

Blood Groove updated earlier today, with an Epilogue to Chapter One.

Lady Doom updated just now, wherein Shauna and Hal have a proper chat!
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:04PM
usedbooks at 10:18PM, April 30, 2008
(online)
@ Blood Groove:
Hmmm… Now that's a very unique definition of “the right thing.” You gotta be cautious around guys in black shirts and red power ties.

@ Lady Doom:
Cool. When I saw that note I was thinking the exact thing same as in the last panel. You must always beware jewelry that has some kind of hidden “use.” – Unless that use is to draw attention to one's cleavage… Either way, it is a powerful tool that must not be underestimated…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Check out Used Books today to see the beginning of a vacation/road trip. It's just a cramped car, sort of boring… But we'll pass the time with a lovely little flashback – which includes characters in costume at a Renaissance Fair. ;) I had a lot of fun drawing the first panel as well as designing costumes for this chapter.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:37PM
simonitro at 11:54PM, April 30, 2008
(offline)
On Usedbooks, it seems the ganag is going to a carnival and I predict bad things will happen there. The first panel looks cute and funny.

————————————————-

On ELECTRONIC REVOLUTIONS: THE BURNHAMS' 100 PAGES BASHOUT PARTY, a huge cameo comic page featuring comics from Usedbooks, Charby The Vampirate, Rival Angels, sIRC, Hero By Night, The Planet Closest To Heaven, and many more… even included 2 cameo appearances by DD's admins which are Ozone Ocean in person and Skoolmunkee… WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Enjoy… Las Vegas-y
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:38PM
Aussie_kid at 4:23AM, May 1, 2008
(online)
Electronic Revolutions: The Burnhams delivers a twist on what we would expect for a bash. We get to see some old favourites and some characters from other comics we may never have known about if it weren't for this page. Done on a large scale with the right size, it could be used as a desktop background

New Warriors of the Night inserted into the archives (Missed it, sorry). Hope you enjoy the experimentation Jayfri tried with the background
Insanity Complex: We may not be insane, but we like to think we are
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:11AM
PyThomas at 5:02AM, May 1, 2008
(online)
I do a similar blend of photographic background and comic art (you're talking about the new “3” page, right?). Well done here.

Today on Times Like This: Did somebody say Miami Vice? ;)
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:56PM
DAJB at 6:46AM, May 1, 2008
(online)
Heh - if you remember the Eighties' phenomenon Miami Vice the first time round, you may not want to visit Times Like This … fashion sense is a fleeting thing and one of those areas where it pays not to dwell on the past!

Of course, when I say you may not want to … You know you're just going to have to, right?!

By way of contrast, Shades has spent the last few weeks back in the Eighties (that's the 1880s!) but today returns to the present where our characters all get together and discuss recent events.

So … in short, it's not only a chance for you to catch up with what's been going on, but it's also kind of cosy, too!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:03PM
crifmer at 8:24AM, May 1, 2008
(online)
Shades is fantastic. The first panel alone is worth a visit. And the contrast between the two generations of “heroes” is really well done.

—————————–

Posted updates with a lighthearted look at a new game currently in beta. (And includes a sneak peek at an upcoming comic, if you can find it.)
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:49AM
amanda at 9:38AM, May 1, 2008
(online)
That's a very well-drawn mine. It looks like the ones in the game! XD Who the hell, indeed.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:51AM
Ryuthehedgewolf at 11:53AM, May 1, 2008
(offline)
Salt the Holly: Very interesting design. The humans (in my opinion) is better than I can do. Or even could attempt to do. So I give you props for that. Haha.
Anyway, yeah, The dedicated to cheese poster in the newest page makes it instant win.
Totally win.

———-
Ryu's Krew updates today with it's SECOND. That's right. SECOND Prolouge Page.

Which by the way took a considerable amount of time *Aka The big middle panel*. I stayed up pretty late last night, even with school today to get it done.
So I hope you enjoy!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:15PM
ttyler at 12:28PM, May 1, 2008
(online)
Todays Ryus Krew is really funny. The dialogue had me lauging. I would say a good lettering program would do ya good. Joe Kubert told me that great lettering will make an ok page look great……and bad lettering will make a good page look bad. This comic's lettering is acceptable, but a comicraft font like “wild and crazy” would REALLY make it shine for ya. Fun stuff!!!

……………………………………………………………….
Engine updates again. 4th to the last page of this volume. not much to say……….don't do drugs, eat your veggies and all that good stuff.
JustNoPoint at 5:08PM, May 1, 2008
(online)
Korsair is back again showing everyone just why he is indeed a legend. I can never say enough about the art and layout on any of TTyler's pages. Just that as always, this page does not let you down and makes you hunger for MORE!
You don't need to watch Iron Man tomorrow Tim, just draw ^_^

———————–

The Devon Legacy finally made it's update today. I am really proud of this page. I love making action scenes and I think this one meshed together really well.

Check out the panel crashing action in my newest update and I hope you are as pleased with it as I am!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:12PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon