Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Redux: Did you just update? Tell us why someone should visit your comic. But ONLY AFTER commenting about the comic BEFORE yours. ^_^
amanda at 7:51AM, May 6, 2008
(online)
Entertaining! Nice witty banter. This has been on my “to read” list for a while. I'll have to get crackin'
——
Salt updated today with a peek into the museum AND a couple of cameos!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:51AM
simonitro at 10:17AM, May 6, 2008
(offline)
On Salt The Holly, we have another nice page where we get introduced to a new character called Mr. Elder and people are excited to see his secretive pride and glory.

In addition, 2 cute cameo arts could be found in this page.

———————————————————-

On The Burnhams, Ann and gang are done discussing with David but they got stopped.

Anyway, this page isn't very motivated in the art department because I was clinically depressed while working on the page.

Enjoy… Las Vegas-y
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:38PM
crazyninny at 1:49PM, May 6, 2008
(online)
The Burnhams sould consider hiring a hit man instead. Dosen't Ann know now hard it is to clean human blood off of your clothes and nails? SHEESH!!!
And I'm guessing that this isn't a Father filled world, isn't it? @_@

____

Today, in :: I return back to my favorit drawing style. ^_^ DRAWING IT LIKE YOU LOOKING UP AT THEM THROUGH A GLASS FLOOR!! WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTT!!! Kick ass!
I also bring forth Canadian Geese, and a pice of information that Cluadias been wanting to get off her chest. *Wink wink.*

http://www.drunkduck.com/Insert_Title/index.php?p=400695
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:49AM
alschroeder at 2:37PM, May 6, 2008
(online)
Amazing splash page, beautiful sense of freedom and floating, and mention of an albino cow to boot, at INSERT TITLE.

There's also a splash page at CROSSOVERLORD at http://www.drunkduck.com/Crossoverlord/, done in beautiful color of a cosmic superhuman gathering—interestingly enough, done by a color-blind artist. All that and a guest star too!

The first of MANY guest stars, many of which you will have heard of.

—Al

PS. Dead Debbie's “waist” is SUPPOSED to be like that. She's a zombie. She doesn't need internal organs there. She's not eating anything anytime soon.

PPS. Dead Debbie was a zombie superhero before Zombie superheroes were cool.
Al Schroeder of MINDMISTRESS http://mindmistress.comicgenesis.com—think the superhero genre is mined out?

Think there are no new superhero ideas?

Think again.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:49AM
usedbooks at 3:19PM, May 6, 2008
(online)
That is a cool splash page. I've not read into your comic much, but this page alone creates quite a bit of curiosity and interest. Such interesting looking characters have been gathered there. I wouldn't have known the creator was colorblind. That's some nice coloring! Oh, and that is a very interesting waist line… o_0 (That character looks like some kind of modern art statue!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Used Books is in the middle of a flashback. Yuki steps away from her date/fiance to confront a fortune teller against whom she bears a slight grudge. Behold my new character design! – And a crystal ball that I got carried away with.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:37PM
Aussie_kid at 6:56PM, May 6, 2008
(online)
Used Books leaves us with an important message that even if we think we know something will happen to us, it's not too late to pick our own destiny. The anatomy looks nice and the crystal ball looks good

On Warriors of the Night, bridges are burnt (Or, made to disappear, same thing really) and the humans finally seem to be freed of the nightmarish castle
Insanity Complex: We may not be insane, but we like to think we are
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:11AM
D0m at 4:20AM, May 7, 2008
(online)
Give Warriors of the Night
a shot, because Aussie_Kid presents a unique, crisp art style that you'll probably find yourself attracted to upon viewing it.

Nadya is back from the two-week hiatus, folks, and it's coming back with a colorful, sharp page. I put a lot of time into this one, and if you check it out, you'll see a Fyline that's very much alive, and a young Charna that's pretty much pissed at her. :)

Nadya- a tale about what happens to SOME of us when we die.

Currently: Nadya is awake and asking more relevant questions.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:03PM
krisikas at 6:50AM, May 7, 2008
(offline)
This is a pretty good page. Anatomy's quite good and you've coloured it quite well. The cloudy sky was a nice touch as well
—————————————————————————–
http://www.drunkduck.com/Age_of_Ends/ In today's Age of Ends, we see a friend helping out and in the background, the arrogant swordsman gets an even bigger earful from his grandmother
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:22PM
dueeast at 6:58AM, May 7, 2008
(offline)
@ Age of Ends - Nice layout and colors. I had to re-read it a couple of times to get the full sentiment but it's a nice page. :)

Off Hours updated today with the wacky (oh, what a pun!) conclusion of the bear scene with Eric and C.K.

Again, art by Hal Jones of Beyond Human, colors by JustNoPoint of Devon Legacy and script by Vickie from Used Books.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:18PM
blntmaker at 10:53AM, May 7, 2008
(offline)
Off Hours has a great new page up that is loaded with action, vivid color and a touch of humor! The collaboration here between all the artists and writers is on point because they always mix it up. I would know, I'm one of the collaborators!

Meanwhile, in the San Fernando Valley of Southern California, something is starting to heat up at Better Luck Next Time: Synchronicity! It's been a while since I put a notice, so hopefully you'll want to check it out the new chapter unfolding.

BLNT:Synchronicity is a prequel series to -Better Luck Next Time. Come and be a part of the drama as the lives of all six founding characters collide!
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:26AM
trevoramueller at 12:55PM, May 7, 2008
(offline)
Oh damn! Better Luck Next Time has some political commentary going on here - and I don't mean that litterally! The black mail, the time lines, THE SUSPENSE! I can't wait for the next update!

###

@$$hole!: In today's update, Trevor got something for Laura.

Temple: We're about to come full circle here, with the battle between the swordsman and Malukai reaching a climax! We're about to come back to the very first page of the comic, and then finish out.

Also, we hit 100 pages! Kick ass!
My Drunk Duck Comics:

Nominated for numerous web awards, see more news at My Website
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:33PM
Doctor Shadow at 4:05PM, May 7, 2008
(online)
Temple an epic confrontation is just one of the reasons you should be reading this comic! There's a certain style and flair to it that leaps off the page.

The Chronicles of Wyrden updates today with…well…go see!!! Reva will tell you the one part of this update was hell to draw!
A Ronin writer, a masterless samurai of the written word…
http://www.drunkduck.com/The_Chronicles_of_Wyrden/
Updating: Thursdays. Now in glorious Ink Wash and Water Soluble Pencil! Reva's note: This is not created digitally, it's all hand drawn and inked.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:12PM
JustNoPoint at 6:40PM, May 7, 2008
(online)
The Chronicles of Wyrden sets us in a classic environment like always. This page has a different atmosphere than usual. One of curiosity. What the heck does this guy have? Whatever it is, it seems very interesting and I'm glad I don't have to draw it!

———–

So, why is today's Devon Legacy update special enough to warrant me advertising it?

Because I think I outdid myself on this page with inking, coloring, and composition.

I did make a few flaws, I seem to do that a lot. But I sure won't repeat the 2 main flaws I made on this page again. Overall it's probably my best single work and I'd like you to see it for yourself.

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:12PM
PyThomas at 3:35AM, May 8, 2008
(online)
Wow. You certainly outdid yourself. Well done. The artwork is superb.

Today on Times Like This: Come onshakeyabodybabydothat conga…
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:56PM
spacehamster at 4:54AM, May 8, 2008
(online)
Heh. As usual, it's the facial expressions that do it for me on Times Like This.

Bulletproof updates today. Find out how Shadow's doing after her run-in with the giant tentacle monster, and what Hornet looks like without his mask. Yes, you've been dying to know these things. ;-)
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:50PM
DAJB at 6:12AM, May 8, 2008
(online)
With a mission having just gone badly wrong, the corporately-sponsored super heroes of Bullet Proof continue to lick their wounds this week. This is a refreshing take on the super hero genre and definitely one all fans of the genre should be following. The artwork is terrific, the set up strong and the cast of characters is growing in number and depth all the time.

Go see it. Oh, and while you're there … comment! Bullet Proof's fans seem to be a shy and retiring lot who don't like to leave comments. Go and show them how it's done!

Super heroes abound in Shades, too, and in this instalment one of them starts to lose his temper with his elders and betters.

Sheesh! It's taken me seven chapters to bring this lot together and now all they can do is argue?! Go see if you can calm them down!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:03PM
amanda at 8:13AM, May 8, 2008
(online)
I think almost all arguments can be solved with Popsicles, but I dunno about this one. Ryan's pretty fired up. I love the last panel with Becky and Craig cowering.

Salt updated today with a nice discussion between Daisy and Brio. And Cade defends a priceless painting from a would-be thief! Two delicious cameos! Go see!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:51AM
Valid Soul at 2:13PM, May 8, 2008
(offline)
I like the blurs you used in the last panel, focusing on the two characters. I thought it was a nice touch. Also, I liked what was going on in the background while the two of them were talking. Reminded me of Family Guy.

American007 updates today, featuring the return of Raphael!
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:39PM
seventy2 at 2:22PM, May 8, 2008
(online)
he was dead? i like the idea, and i read back about 5 -6 pages, and the fighting has me…

——

ninja weddin updated for the second time this week!! awesome right? right? no? eh, well it has a similar situation as the above post.
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:28PM
Ziffy88 at 11:04PM, May 8, 2008
(offline)
Modern medicine is amazing

A-list
http://www.drunkduck.com/a_list/
Some shooting and tossing
last edited on July 14, 2011 5:02PM
MrRiot at 12:26AM, May 9, 2008
(offline)
If that guy's face gets ripped off (as I like to think it's going to) you've got a reader for life. I always love violence. I hate drawing gun fights (mainly because I suck at drawing guns), and it's nice to see it done well in a_list.

My comic, The Path updated today with kind of a sad page. If you're a long-time reader, you may be mad at me for today's page, actually. If you're a new reader, well, WELCOME!

Visit my comic: THE PATH: Lovecraftian Horror meets Arthurian Legend
Visit my website: Old Dying Kitty
Proud Co-Founder/Member of Mediocre Militia
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:08PM
Frostflowers at 3:18AM, May 9, 2008
(online)
Mr Riot - your art is so quirky and awesome-looking, and that's quite a way to welcome new readers! :)

Morphic updates with a four-panel page this week. Don't you just hate those people who act as if they're in on this great big cosmic joke, but won't tell you what it is? Well, I'm sure Nicodemus does right now.
The Continued Misadventures of Bonebird - a poor bird's quest for the ever-elusive and delicious apples.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:31PM
DMH at 4:15AM, May 9, 2008
(offline)
In Morphic, we see two people meet after what seems to me to be a while. One seems rather pleased while the other is shocked and venturing on ‘Oh please God, not him’. I like the stars and the shading you've done for the night sky.

In today's Age of Ends, the two characters talk about why the fight started as they gather up the play swords. Also, cleavage!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:12PM
Bradleyo at 7:16AM, May 9, 2008
(online)
OK! So Age of Ends looks like a facinating journey of midevil life. It seems there's only one beautiful maiden of proper marrying age in the village. Lots of great potential. check it out.

Also Surfboards and RayGuns updates updates today!
I think this is the first page where I didn't have to draw a big wave.
I hope you checkit, and I hope you digg!
~Brad

http://www.drunkduck.com/Surfboards_and_RayGuns/
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:32AM
Loud_G at 7:17AM, May 9, 2008
(online)
Age of Ends: Very dynamic comic. There is good action motion in the art. The people are very expressive and the style is bold. The colors are vibrant and the story is engaging. :) I'll be curious to see where this comic goes.

Surboards: I love this comic. It is one of the best here at drunkduck. The artwork is absolutely stunning, marvalous, fantastic. The story is just as good! If you haven't tuned in to this comic, you are waaaaay missing out!

—————————————————–

George the Dragon updated today! We are back to the love story and all the guinea pigs are saved.
Find out what George is up to:

Go! Visit George or he may have to eat you!*
*Disclaimer: George may or may not eat violators depending on hunger level and scarcity of better tasting prey.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:46PM
trevoramueller at 11:45AM, May 9, 2008
(offline)
George the Dragon has to be one of the sweetest, cutest romantics in web comics!

###

@$$hole!: What's this!?! Trevor got nothing for Laura!?!?
My Drunk Duck Comics:

Nominated for numerous web awards, see more news at My Website
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:33PM
BlueFlame_Studios at 2:12PM, May 9, 2008
(offline)
Asshole is an interesting comic. The newest page is quite funny. That's what I call a ‘burn’. Kinda feel sorry for Laura.

——————————
Autumn Blood has updated today! Spamacky further tells the tale of the event in which he was turned into an Omegla.

A Comic by Habilis_Orian

Autumn Blood Forums

My deviantArt Page
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:29AM
Ryuthehedgewolf at 6:13PM, May 9, 2008
(offline)
Autumn Blood: Very unique style! I love the simplicity of the colors! Great work!

———-
Ryu's Krew updates for the first time since last Thursday! I sincerly apologize for the wait! So I bless you with two pages.

But sadly, no more colored pages ;_; Read more about it in the newest uploads, Prolouge Pages 3 and 4!!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:15PM
PyThomas at 10:04PM, May 9, 2008
(online)
Re: Ryu's Krew - I'm gonna miss the color, but the cool & funky artwork is strong enough to keep this series going along without it.

Today on Times Like This: A salute to Mr. Caruso.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:56PM
Mister Kent at 10:09AM, May 10, 2008
(online)
Times Like This - I don't care if it's old, it's still hilarious!

Blood Groove and Lady Doom updated today. In Lady Doom, today's page sets up tomorrow's special Mother's Day page! Yaaay for muddahs. Blood Groove has no mothers, only monsters, but that's okay, right?
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:04PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon