Comic Talk and General Discussion *

The duck's 12 step program. Post here if you found a bug/design error.
Product Placement at 7:31PM, July 15, 2011
(online)
skoolmunkee's big list of bugs/issues people have reported already
(mostly current up through middle of page 15)

If you would like to report a bug or elaborate on an issue, it can help if you also post what operating system you're using (like Windows 7) and browser (like IE 9)
Here is a Help Site about The Duckand some of its new features/functionality (still in progress!)

I apologize for this post being poorly formatted, this forum text editor is infuriating and has decided you can't make lists any more. I've just spent half an hour fighting it and I'm tired.

User Account or Sitewide Issues

People are still reporting occassional 502/504 errors
You can open multiple PQs in tabs, but doing an action on one of them means you can't do actions on any of the other currently open ones. (403 CSRF verification failed error) You have to re-open them and deal with them individually. (Chrome)
Users may need to re-sign-up for e-mail alerts for comics. To do so, visit the comic for which you want the e-mail alert, and click “e-mail alert” in the header bar.
Three people have reported logging in as Rokulily (when using their own log-in info), although they're unable to make any changes etc.
Some users have reported problems with the password reset function (in that it doesn't) - this is largely a problem for people who have more than one account associated with the same e-mail address.
For some people (maybe browser specific?) the drunkduck.com URLs only work properly when they are ended with a / (for example, http://www.drunkduck.com/Master_the_Tiger/). Some browsers? automatically insert the / to correct the URL, but others do not so the link redirects to the comic's actual location (in the drunkduck.com/comics/etc. directory) which doesn't work, it's just a blank version of the main page.
Favorites lists do not “remember” their sort order and always default to alphabetical. Additionally it would be useful if the Favorites dropdown on comic pages could be sorted by update order.
One person (dragonrider) has reported that on their favorites list, the number listed varies by day of week and time of day and doesn't reflect if they added a new one or not
Some users have reported strange css/formatting of DD pages where text and images are misplaced/overlap - possibly am OS/ browser incompatibility? These users also report that the Favorites list on comic pages defaults to open and pushes the comic image down the page.
In the user control panel in the Forums area, where people can set their signature, sometimes the text entry box loads up way to the right (outside the area boundaries)
The filters for the top/random/latest on the front page don't work, things can be selected but settings aren't saved.
The “say it” button when commenting appears to always be greyed out as though it is inactive. Design error- should be a brighter color or have a rollover feature or something.
The new site doesn't seem to let people log in with some mobile phones/mobile OS/mobile browsers. (iPhone and….?)
The “like this” button doesn't work for at least one person - possibly because of a noscript, but even with scripts allowed didn't work (Win7 64 bit/Firefox5)

Comic Issues

Comic page images which were carried over from the old site were compressed and converted to JPGs. That should not have happened and Wowio is working on restoring those. Current comic page images should not be affected.
TheBrood reports(page 11 of this thread) that although her comics were already jpgs, they seem to have been converted to higher filesize (but not higher quality) jpgs.
Some users (Firefox mostly) are unable to save changes made in their comic layout mode. There are still lingering issues with Firefox and the layout editor - more testing/fixing is needed.
The fields for the page navigation buttons in the comic layout mode behave oddly, clicking on them inserts a broken image and may not necessarily accept the url for a custom image. These can only be reset with some fiddling.
Some users are unable to create subpages. Creating subpages does not automatically add a link to the comic's main page.
Editing on subpages appears not to be working. Resizing images, setting links, resizing, and recoloring text seem not to work.
Adding credits to the comic doesn't actually post them anywhere publicly
The list of links you add to your comic is arranged in random order and is unsortable.
The “too big image” converter (when uploading a page, max width 960 px) is one pixel off, distorting the image.
The default date for loading comic pages is the previous day, which can be problematic.
Comic pages/images cannot be moved up or down in position/order beyond the paginated list they appear on. Also it would be good to get the numbers next to the pages in the comic editing area again, so it's easier to tell how many pages are there and reorder/reorganize/add pages in/ etc as necessary.
Two users have reported all comic images for their comics are missing. (Quest for Zanvadas and ???)
Links to individual pages on old URLs (the…/index.php?p=…formatting) do not work as the new DD renumbered comic pages. It would be nice if those broken URLs redirected to the comic account they belong to.
One person (Chernobog) has reported that their comic doesn't always show up in “latest updates”

Forums

Links pointing to the old forums (with the /community part of the URL) no longer work. (Probably a consequence of the completely different url structure.)
After making a reply, users are sometimes taken to a page that says “this thread has no replies” (although their reply is accepted).
Some of the links extend beyond the yellow area into the green.
The “go to post” link in the forums doesn't work, for the last post in a thread.
drunkduck.com URLs inserted using the forums' text editor's “make a link” button get modified (to make them ‘relative’) but instead just get broken. Copy-pasting the full URL into the text box (which gets converted into a link upon postng) seems to work though.
The forums text editor doesn't keep line breaks. Workaround: type a space on the blank line.
The forums text editor has trouble with text size and text color.
The forums text editor has a lot of problems with quoting. However you can put bbcode quote tags around plain text you wish to quote, which seems to work. (So I've been pasting text through Notepad to plain-ify it.) Partially damaged quoteposts can end up appearing truncated (though you will see the full text if you go back to “edit” it). Very damanged quoteposts can mess up the whole thread's formatting.
Editing a post messes up original formatting regarding quoting and line breaks. In one instance it messed up strikethrough text and carried the strikethrough on to other posts.

Resolved:
The text editor keeps messing up my links, so the best I can do is direct you to the “news” link in the green bar at the top of the page, and look for the news posts:

List of site issues fixed 7-18-11
List of site issues fixed 7-19-11
List of site issues fixed 7-23-11
The login issue over the past few days (502/504 errors)

List of site issues fixed 7-27-11

Current issues which are known about and were “intentional” at launch or are still being worked on

All side pages and images from the old site did not carry over. You'll need to recreate side pages using the “subpages” editor, and reupload images using the “image locker.” The Image Locker can be found by clicking on your userpic, then Edit your profile- images is one of the menu choices.
Comic stats are still in the process of migrating and should reappear eventually. (No ETA)
Friends now uses a “Facebook” system where friends are mutual, rather than a “Twitter” system where someone may not be friends back with someone else.
Some of the comic search functions have been temporarily disabled.
The “Post count” and “Last Post” columns in the main forum have been temporarily disabled.
.swf files don't work currently, this is something to do with the Python codebase.
Queued comic pages APPEAR to go live immediately upon posting, but this is only true for the comic's managers - other users cannot see these queued pages. There is some confusion about this feature.
There are no “most recent comment” type of features, but a comment management system is planned.

———————————-
Original text of Product Placement's post:
That's right. The Duck is back but it sure isn't doing as well as it could do. Thus in order to help it along the way, we should point out everything we want to see improved and try to explain it well (No “The duck sucks. Fix it!”).
So without further ado:

Put the page navigation tool on top, as well as the bottom. It's annoying having to scroll all the way down the page to access them.
There are lots of broken links. The old forum link was
drunkduck/community, while it's now drunkduck/forum, meaning that all
old links pointing at something in the old forum isn't working anymore.
You have to wait a sec before writing a new post because you have to wait for those damn font editing tools to pop up.
All the moderators have lost their godly powers. It makes us sad.
“My favorites” used to have the option of loading only comics that have been updated within a time span of my choice. Now it's permastuck on “ALL”.
I'm friends with people I'm pretty sure I never befriended at all… and I can't get rid of them without personally visiting each of their profiles and unfriending them. Also… what happened to the top friends settings? Why are these arbitrary people my top friends now (no offense people who are now my top friends, for some reason)?
(Pointed out by a user with more comics than me) When you open up your profile, you only see the first 5 comics that you've created and you have to press the “more” button to see them all. How can you choose which comics get those top 5 spots and if no such tools exist, then why don't they exist? Also… what was wrong with the idea of only showing thumbnails and than have the comic description pop up, when you hovered the mouse over it. You could actually fit a row of comics in a single line, that way (this complaint also applies to my list of recommended comics).
Why does the login details have to be case sensitive. I had a hellova time getting logged in here at first, because my “saved login details” feature remembered my name in all lovercase and didn't want to deviate from it. Managed to fix it but I bet others are gonna find themselves in the same pickle.

I have more things to report but I'm gonna press the submit button now and allow others to have their say.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on Aug. 17, 2011 9:43AM
Niccea at 7:36PM, July 15, 2011
(offline)
* Mods are missing their powers.
* Images that were loaded into the image uploader on the original site are gone.
*Favorites dropdown on the comic pages does not notate the what was updated on that day. (It had astrisks on the old site to let us know what was updated)
* I don't know if it is just me, but I can't get anything into my image locker. Ergo, I can't fix the layout that I had spent a long time working on just to make sure I wouldn't have to fix it after the change over.
last edited on July 15, 2011 7:55PM
ayesinback at 7:46PM, July 15, 2011
(online)
I think this is a “known” but PQs are inaccessible.
btw: I think this thread needs to be duped over at getsatisfaction cuz last time our posts were invisible on the forums.

edit: and typing in here is not wysiwyg – how many hard returns does it take to get an extra line space?
You TOO can be (multiple choice)
last edited on July 15, 2011 7:47PM
Hawk at 8:05PM, July 15, 2011
(online)
Niccea wrote:
* I don't know if it is just me, but I can't get anything into my image locker. Ergo, I can't fix the layout that I had spent a long time working on just to make sure I wouldn't have to fix it after the change over.
Not just you. That's what I came into this thread to mention. I've been trying to upload a background for my comic layout, as well as navigation buttons, and none of the images go into the locker. Either they don't upload or they don't stay. I'm not sure which.
blindsk at 8:06PM, July 15, 2011
(online)
After fixing a little grammatical error in the author notes of one of my comic pages (in other words, editing a page), somehow my comic popped up under “Latest Updates.” Seems a little ridiculous that a simple edit would appear as an update - it should be how it was where uploading a comic puts you in the “Latest Update” section.
This seems like something that would be abused later down the road, anyway.
seventy2 at 9:31PM, July 15, 2011
(online)
All the comments on my user page, are “From me”. although i think i only wrote on my own wal 2-3 times. now it just looks like I'm forever alone.
When i hit tab, it moves the cursor 5 spaces, instead of to the next clicky space. oh well.
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
Dave7 at 9:52PM, July 15, 2011
(online)
*When I go into layout mode on my comic, I can't get it to save any changes in IE or Firefox. Plus entire sections of the site don't seem to display properly on either one. Everything works fine and displays fine on Google Chrome. Explorer is IE8, Firefox is version 3.0.
*Can't access PQ's- leads to a dead link.
*Image locker has been cleared out (just confirming that this does indeed seem to be a widespread problem).
*My comic is showing up in the “just updated section” of the front page after editing (specifically, just re-adding hte comic title banner, which got deleted along with the rest of the image locker).
Post your concerns about the preview page! Support raw html! http://getsatisfaction.com/drunkduck/topics
]http://getsatisfaction.com/drunkduck/topics

“That is not dead can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons death may die.”
~H.P. Lovecraft

Anubis at 10:56PM, July 15, 2011
(offline)
To get TD to update Blood Bound to be in sync with the main site, I have uploaded all the pages to go live one a day. Till its all caught up….
What time does Drunk Duck do its updates now?
OnlyFoolsAndVikings at 1:09AM, July 16, 2011
(offline)
Yeah I have nothing to add, what I wanted to say has already been mentioned, but I'll say it just in case:
-Can't access PQ's
-And Loooooooots of broken links
of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most.
EXCUSE ME WHILE I STROKE MY MOUSTACHE IN A SUGGESTIVE MANNER!
ksteak at 1:57AM, July 16, 2011
(offline)
The ‘too big image’ converter is ONE pixel off, which is causing distortions.
AzuJOD at 3:42AM, July 16, 2011
(online)
I mentioned this on GetSatisfaction, but:

When you click on favorites on a comic page, the list appears under the comic image.
When sorting your favorites by last update, it won't stay sorted that way.

This on I didn't mention yet:

Any comics that had their own forums on the site don't have them anymore, or at least I can't find them.

last edited on July 16, 2011 3:43AM
AeJaLove at 3:47AM, July 16, 2011
(offline)
+ PQ is not working
+ I don't use image locker, but when i tried to upload a background, and clicked SAVE, it won't save… been clicking it like a maniac… happens the same to Edit Comment, Edit Author Note, etc… i click SAVE and it.. just.. won't… save…
+ broken links are everywhere
+ oh and also.. when I finally tried using Image Locker, the image is not uploaded
+ and yeah, I agree with blindsk there.. i didn't even edit anything, but it said i updated
anyway, all this has made me decide that I should just start updating and editing by next month instead of biting my own nails off for a whole week when my editings won't stick or when more problems arise…
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.
skoolmunkee at 3:59AM, July 16, 2011
(offline)
Keep them coming guys, I'll try and direct all bug traffic to this thread.

I was having lots of trouble with Chrome-specific stuff but it seems to be working again so I wasted a bunch of time this morning documenting stuff I apparently didn't need to, haha. :] Oh well.
The Files Locker is intended to be empty. In some newspost they warned people that anything they'd uploaded to the Files area would not be carried over and would need to be re-uploaded. I don't know the technical reason for that but they were aware it would be an issue. So it's “intended” to be empty because for whatever reason they couldn't port things over themselves and warned that people would lose it. You are supposed to be able to get them off the old site at its url, http://old.drunkduck.com, but that only seems to load the podcast page.

Mods: Unfortunately I can't give you your forum powers back right now due to a stupid problem on the admin end we've asked them to fix three or four times. Just report stuff to me you think needs doing and I'll try and keep on top of it. Sorry. Everybody else, be good.

I guess I'll report/summarize some more things here:

Everybody issues:

No one can access their PQ boxes. There's not a page at that URL.

People can't access Adult comics even if they're logged in and over 18. (I can, but my account is an admin, so…)

Firefox and Opera users (possibly others too?) can't make any layout changes to their comic, they don't take. However I'm able to do this (with old comics and newly created ones) using firefox and
chrome.

The favorites bar loads up behind the comic image, making it unusable.

Posting a link to a forum thread (or possibly any DD url) into another forum thread (or forum description) doesn't work. It gets reformatted to remove the beginning of the URL (to make it a relative link?) but that just breaks it. Inputting the link via the HTML method does the same thing. I had to shorten the thread URL with bit.ly and use that instead.

Line breaks don't work in forum posts, if people want a line break they have to use the “html” option and insert BR tags…. rubbish

I had to enter html BR breaks to get line breaks, but when I go to edit my post that formatting has disappeared and now I have to enter all those BR tags again.

Copying a quote to put into another reply doesn't work, apparently. I was trying to consolidate some input from people by including quotes from them here, but it's not working. It shows up in the post authorship area, and when I edit it, but not in the actual post. (I seemed to get it working sort of below, but it's super wonky and I got some 403 errors trying.)

Posts in locked threads still have a “quote” button (although reply is gone)… for me anyway. Clicking on “quote” just takes you to a broken url, because the thread is locked.

Items from locked threads:

Tantz Aerine:
I have tried customising my comic with the new buttons in ‘layout mode’ but though the site preview is active the changes cannot be saved.
This is both in Firefox and Opera.
Also, I can't seem to be able to locate any ‘help’ area…

kelinor:
Basically, all over the site I've got weird formatting issues, like the comments on my pages are smushed up and overlapping, as are the page links inside the comic control panel :( The Firefox I'm using is 5.0 .
And in the forum, as I've just seen in this post ;3; I can take screenshots if needed.

Blackfyr:
I have found two problems with the new Favorites drop menu under OS X 10.5 running the latest Google Chrome browser. The first is that the menu shows up UNDER the level of the comic. The second is that none of the options below the 3rd or 4th line can be selected. The menu just rolls back up and doesn't react if you try to select anything else.

As far as Help goes…. there is a small “Help” link next to “log out” in the user sidebar, but there's nothing on that page. They (and me) are still working on a lot of things. I have a basic, working document started but I'm not sure it will be very useful as it mainly covers site rules and familiar functions like favoriting. Hopefully now that the working version of the site is up I can get some more sections done, but with Oz on holiday for a month and the site changeover stuff I'm not sure how much I'll get done. I'm kind of wondering if the best way to do a set of help resources isn't a wiki or at least a forum with specific threads (and a main thread to be the table of contents)…. I dunno what Wowio is planning as far as help resources/interface but I don't think they plan on doing anything until the changeover settles down.
Anyway here's the document in progress if anyone's curious
IT'S OLD BATMAN
last edited on July 16, 2011 4:19AM
skoolmunkee at 4:17AM, July 16, 2011
(offline)

Dave7wrote:
*When I go into layout mode on my comic, I can't get it to save any changes in IE or Firefox. Plus entire sections of the site don't seem to display properly on either one. Everything works fine and displays fine on Google Chrome. Explorer is IE8, Firefox is version 3.0.
Thanks for the data about browser, that kind of specific info is useful. Please provide this if you're experiencing a bug, people. :]
Anubiswrote:
To get TD to update Blood Bound to be in sync with the main site, I have uploaded all the pages to go live one a day. Till its all caught up….
What time does Drunk Duck do its updates now?

Well, it ought to be the same time as usual- midnight central time. But I guess we'll see. :]
OnlyFoolsAndVikingswrote:
-And Loooooooots of broken links

Can the people reporting this be a little more specific? Is it just links to the old forum stuff or what?

ksteakwrote:
The ‘too big image’ converter is ONE pixel off, which is causing distortions.

Where?

AzuJODwrote:

Any comics that had their own forums on the site don't have them anymore, or at least I can't find them.

Bloody hell, those were supposed to be migrated over.

IT'S OLD BATMAN
Tantz_Aerine at 4:38AM, July 16, 2011
(online)
The forum posts in Without Moonlight's forum are also all gone. :(
The save button exists but when I click on it nothing is saved of my layout properties.
All images uploaded in the original site on the image uploader also also gone.
Browser used is both Firefox 3.5 and Opera 11.50
last edited on July 16, 2011 4:41AM
harkovast at 5:05AM, July 16, 2011
(online)
I don't know if anyone else has mentioned this on this thread, but I was todl my comic layout would stay the same, but it has not. I am instead on the default layout and background, minus all my adds and links.
Looking at the new site…I am not really sure how to go about adding new pages to my comic. I cant tell if its just laid out differently and so I am now doing things wrong or if it is not working properly.

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
skoolmunkee at 5:29AM, July 16, 2011
(offline)
Comic forums: I am sure the data still exists but it appears to not have been migrated over. I've flagged this up with them via email so hopefully that is addressed soon. We were told it would be brought over so it could be they just forgot it.

Tantz/Harkovast: They did announce in a few places about a week or two before they turned the site off that it turned out anything in the Files area and custom HTML would NOT make it over. I don't know what the explanation for the Files area is (which is now called the Image Locker), but with the HTML they just couldn't figure out a way to transfer customization from the one place to the other- not with the coding backend and new layout requirements (ads and so on) of the new pages. They spent a LOT of time trying apparently but their team just couldn't manage it. Image files you can reupload now, but the comic page customization is currently limited to whatever you can do with that “activate layout” link.

It's unfortunate that they promised it initially and turned out not able to deliver. A lot of people are disappointed (or more…) about the HTML anyway and that doesn't really help, especially after some people went to extra effort to impliment things they thought would carry over.
IT'S OLD BATMAN
skoolmunkee at 5:33AM, July 16, 2011
(offline)
harkovast wrote:
Looking at the new site…I am not really sure how to go about adding new pages to my comic. I cant tell if its just laid out differently and so I am now doing things wrong or if it is not working properly.
Click that drop-down which says “my comics” on the right. Click on “edit” for your comic. then you'll see the “pages” button, like there used to be a tab.
If you meant side-pages like for About or Characters, you can do that there too: “subpages” (which should support custom HTML)
IT'S OLD BATMAN
Luminous at 5:37AM, July 16, 2011
(online)
Echoing the user page comments thing… It's all comments I've made on other people's pages, not the ones people have left on my page.
In the search page, the words “experimental” and “photographic” apparently are too long and are below the check boxes.
Also, this is probably the dumbest issue ever, and it's not that big of a deal, but I'm kinda OCD, so I just have to note that my join date seems to be off. On my user page it says I joined on April 4, 2006, but I joined on the 27th or 28th. I'm curious whether anyone else's join dates have changed like that…? Again, silly, and absolutely not a big deal at all, but I just had to mention it :P
EDIT: Apparently my join date is correct on my forum posts, but not on my user page. Odd. Again, not really complaining, and I'm sure there are more important issues, I'm just a little bit curious about why this is.
Lastly, a question, not a bug report… are the emoticons coming back? Especially the custom ones I and a few other DD users made a few years ago?

See my art on… Flickr | Tumblr
last edited on July 16, 2011 5:58AM
Little Swan at 5:39AM, July 16, 2011
(online)
seventy2 wrote:
All the comments on my user page, are “From me”.

I'm having this problem too (and I think many others might be as well.)

Product Placement wrote:
What happened to the top friends settings? Why are these arbitrary people my top friends now?

This is happening to me too.

skoolmunkee wrote:
Firefox and Opera users (possibly others too?) can't make any layout changes to their comic, they don't take. However I'm able to do this (with old comics and newly created ones) using firefox and
chrome.

Is this likely to be fixed? I'm on Firefox and obviously I don't want to install a new browser just to edit my comic layouts.In fact, I can't even find a way to edit them at all.

I'm glad it's up and running again though, the people who have been working on it have done a great job, but it looks like there's still a lot to iron out. I hope they have a well-deserved cuppa when it's all done though :P

Sorry if the line spacing here is a little messed up…I'm trying to get used to it!
S.O.P.H.I.E
last edited on July 16, 2011 5:43AM
skoolmunkee at 5:46AM, July 16, 2011
(offline)
Little Swan wrote:
Is this likely to be fixed? I'm on Firefox and obviously I don't want to install a new browser just to edit my comic layouts.In fact, I can't even find a way to edit them at all.
I'm hoping it will all be fixed. :] Looks like they've got a lot of things to take care of though.
OK, it's 2pm on a Saturday and I haven't had a shower or eaten yet, just been doing DD stuff since 9:30am, time to go. :I
Carry on guys, please keep reporting bugs and stuff in this thread (I suspect there are a few other threads already for more general complaints and issues). They do intend to have someone fixing things and adding promised stuff, but it can't all happen this weekend. The more things you guys find and report the better!
IT'S OLD BATMAN
OldRednek at 5:52AM, July 16, 2011
(online)
well I am over 40 and the board wont let me see Zandar's
JustNoPoint at 5:56AM, July 16, 2011
(online)
How do we edit our sig on this new forum? I'm using FireFox 5.0
Neilsama at 5:58AM, July 16, 2011
(offline)
You know, not to be a narcissist or anything here, but all of the trophies are gone. I see there's a place for them. I have had at least one comic featured. Am I going to get my trophies back?
Luminous at 6:03AM, July 16, 2011
(online)
JustNoPoint wrote:
How do we edit our sig on this new forum? I'm using FireFox 5.0

I just figured that one out! Go to user control panel -> forums.

See my art on… Flickr | Tumblr
last edited on July 16, 2011 6:24AM
Little Swan at 6:05AM, July 16, 2011
(online)
skoolmunkee wrote:
I'm hoping it will all be fixed. :] Looks like they've got a lot of things to take care of though.
OK, it's 2pm on a Saturday and I haven't had a shower or eaten yet, just been doing DD stuff since 9:30am, time to go. :I
Ooh, another Brit, huh? Yeah, you need to eat and stuff, haha :)
This new site has a lot of potential, I look forward to it being 100% functional!
S.O.P.H.I.E
AzuJOD at 6:23AM, July 16, 2011
(online)
OK, I just tried putting a link to a DD comic (wait, are we still calling it DD?), and it doesn't work properly, the URL ends up being soemthing like "http://../Heroes_Alliance"
Come to think of it do forum links work?
Read Heroes Alliance!
EDIT: Nope! Another problem to fix!
last edited on July 16, 2011 6:24AM
JustNoPoint at 6:40AM, July 16, 2011
(online)
Luminous wrote:

I just figured that one out! Go to user control panel -> forums.

Thank you =)
Indybot at 6:40AM, July 16, 2011
(online)
My header image is gone and I cannot replace it. (Same goes for the rest of the images I used around my site.) When I try to upload my header and press “save,” the editing page just refreshes and nothing happens.
harkovast at 7:12AM, July 16, 2011
(online)
Okay, I just want to make sure I am clear here-
Am I correct in thinking the data on my forum will deffinitely carry over to the new site?
I've saved a lot of the stuff on there, but a vast amount will be lost if I cant get it back.
Is there any sort of date for when forums will be back up? The readers of my comic make a lot of use of my forum and are really chomping at the bit for the forum to return.

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon