RP Zone

Heroes wanted
picosux224 at 7:24PM, Jan. 12, 2016
(offline)
*Brenton looked to his left and noticed Guu was charging at him at the same time so what he did next surprised the majins.after getting punched in the face which made his mouth draw blood. he put his arm on Guus shoulder and i,td away from the explosive ki blasts which vaporized most of the forest in the process*
Bluu:(wh-what the!?did he just save her?)*they then reappeared*
Brenton:*Brenton looked at Guu*are you alright?
*Guu was surprised but then smiled as she flipped her hair back a second time*
Guu:don't you worry about me.*Brenton then looked at Bluu*
Brenton:you had it all wrong i didn't mean to offend you…“blue” was it? i just get excited when i meet strong people like you 2.and from the look of that destructive power…*Brenton smirked*it looks like im gonna have trouble.but uh id like to make a request.*this gets both Majins attention*
Bluu:what is it?
Brenton:if its alright id prefer we'd fight with a little more room and little less life too kill.
Guu:hmph sure whatever.
Brenton:great follow me.*they then flew until they reached a rocky mountain*this will be perfect.well ladys im ready for round 2.
Guu:don't think because you saved me that i'll go easy on you.
*Brenton quickly zoomed in and tried to kick Guu but she blocked*
Brenton:i hope not. both of you give it your all!
Bluu:gladly*both Bluu and Guu try to double team Brenton by blasting him but he dodges*quit dodging already!*this causes the demi Sayain to smile in a cheeky manner*
Brenton:now why would i want to do that? ki blasts hurt.
with great power comes great ass kicking!-Picosux224 2019
last edited on Jan. 12, 2016 8:02PM
shadowbladeXIII at 2:23PM, Jan. 13, 2016
(online)
Bluu: cause it makes our jobs easier!*flies in with a ki blast*
Gluu: we aren't afriad of you!*rushes in and continues to work Brenton over*
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
picosux224 at 4:05PM, Jan. 13, 2016
(offline)
*Brenton was trying hard not get hit by Guu but to his surprise he was hit by Bluu,s ki blast sending him to the ground.and as he got up he wiped the blood from his mouth*
Brenton:ok time to get a little more serious.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!*the demi-sayain went into a supersayain3 and smirked as he landed a hit on Guu and sent her flying. he then cupped his hands together and chant the familiar technique before firing it at Bluu*you 2 have no hope in defeating me now.

*meanwhile at the Briefs residence Faker was training Trunks and Taurren until..*
Faker:(pfft idiot!)we'll finish up here.
Taurren:why?
Faker:im going out.don't follow me.that goes for you too Trunks.Trunk:uh alright…** *back to the fight. the 2 majins smirked as they powered up being surrounded by ki similar to Miras.this causes Brenton to go wide-eyed*
Brenton:…im screwed aren't i?
Bluu:very.*the 2 majins then flew at Brenton and both kicked him in the gut they then followed with a ki blast which hit the demi-sayain dead-on. this causes the demi-sayain to cringe in pain.*
Brenton:hahaha…this will be more fun then i realised.*he then got up smiling*
Guu:you are either really determined or really stupid.
Brenton:a bit of both actually.*he then start to pant as he already feels the strain from his 3rd form before reverting back to normal still smiling*
Bluu:hmph this will be quick.*they then both gathered ki in 1 hand fired but Brenton ownly just managed to dodge them*
Brenton:im not*pant*giving up just*pant*yet.*meanwhile with Faker he was flying at top speed but then turned his head as he sensed Sakuras energy and went wide-eyed as he sees the anger in her eyes and Brentons sword and sheathe on her back*
*back to the fight.Guu walked up to Brenton and with one quick motion punched him in the gut causeing him to cough out blood*
Guu:as interesting as this was im getting hungry…d-
Sakura:KEEP YOUR DIRTY FINGERS OFF OF HIM!!
Bluu:hmm?*suddenly a familiar purple beam hit Bluu while Sakura zoomed in and slashed Guu in half with Brentons sword*
last edited on Jan. 14, 2016 1:57AM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:20PM, Jan. 14, 2016
(online)
Sakura: darn it this thing is heavy! just what is this made of?*hands it over to brenton*
picosux224 at 9:59PM, Jan. 14, 2016
(offline)
*Brenton smiled as he used said sword to balance*
Brenton:heh…dunno but it sure came in handy. you guys took them out quickly.
Sakura:are you gonna be alright?
Brenton:yeah…i was just…caught off guard.
Sakura:good.BECAUSE IM GONNA KILL YOU FOR ALMOST GIVING ME A HEART ATTACK!!
*Brenton smiled widely while doing a small laugh earning him a glare from Sakura*
Faker:so…was that another work related accident or what?*Brenton then explained what he knew*…idiot they obviously said that to get you cocky! for all we know they could be after all of you guys.you Sakura and even Trunks!
Brenton:ok…ok i get it i screwed up…big time.*he then tried to stand*im just glad thats over.now if you don't mind…im gonna-*without saying another word Brenton callapsed onto the ground and started to sleep this causes Faker to sigh as he picked him up*
Sakura:lets take him to Dende,s we don't have any leftover senzu beans and he wouldn't want Chi Chi to worry.
Faker:right.
*a few hours later everyone but Dende was watching Piccolo and Bardock train via crystal ball until-*
Dende:his awake!
Brenton:so how is his progress?
Mr.Popo:see for yourself.*Brenton smiled as he could clearly see Bardock was finally a supersayain and was still training hard*
shadowbladeXIII at 10:41PM, Jan. 15, 2016
(online)
Dende: as you can see he's already going up and beyond expectations. Its possible by the time he exits there, he could even be stronger than you.
picosux224 at 12:55AM, Jan. 16, 2016
(offline)
*Brentons now wide eyes shrunk as he smiled in both excitement and anticipation*
Brenton:r-REALLY!!? thats great!!*the sudden outburst causes everyone but Faker to smile*
Faker:huh id thought news like that would shock you.
Brenton:the thought of him surpassing me is so exciting!*Faker then smirked*
Faker:what about your “little princess” huh?
Brenton:Violet? shes uh…a work in progress.
Sakura:he means that his overprotective.*a vain could be seen on Brentons head as his eyes twitch*
Brenton:not the point…

shadowbladeXIII at 6:49AM, Jan. 16, 2016
(online)
Faker: ha ha ha! What's wrong brenton? don't think she can handle herself like Bardock?
Sakura: Im sure she'll be able to eventually. after all she does seem able to already using some of her Ki with no trouble.
Faker:*cocks an eyebrow* really now?
Sakura: yup.
picosux224 at 12:58PM, Jan. 16, 2016
(offline)
Brenton:besides i feel i might of put to much pressure on Bardock. i won't do the same too Violet.that and i want them both having a nice childhood outside of training.
Sakura:aww look.*Brenton and Faker looked at the crystalball as Piccolo gives Bardock a cupcake with a lit candle* *in the timechamber*
Piccolo:happy birthday Bardock.
Bardock:thank you Mr.Piccolo!…but what about training…
Piccolo:today we won't be training and instead just relax for the day.you earned it.*Bardock happily blew out the candle and ate the cupcake* by the way i got a special present from your father.

Bardock:from dad?*Piccolo came back with a present and as for Bardock he was surprised to see it was the power pole*
Piccolo:he left it at the lookout and ownly told me to give it to you when you're ready.
Bardock:*Bardock then looked at another unopened present with a card that read “To Bardock happy birthday love mom and dad. p.s we're so proud of you.”he then opened this present and went wide-eyed as he saw a blue headband and 2 blue wristbands a pair of new shoes and orange gi*this is so awesome! the young warrior then ran inside his little bedroom and started to put the gi on* *back outside*
Faker:you gave him the stick and orange gi?
Brenton:i figured they would be the perfect gift for him.although the gi was Sakuras idea.
last edited on Jan. 16, 2016 2:41PM
shadowbladeXIII at 10:35PM, Jan. 16, 2016
(online)
Faker: wow. as if he can't get any more like you.
picosux224 at 12:56AM, Jan. 17, 2016
(offline)
Sakura:i think its adorable how he wants to be just like his father.
Brenton:the gi is still a bit much though…i mean its not like his a mini me or…anything.*he then sweatdropped*
Faker:ugh whatever…*hours went by until the very next day arived.everyone was still waiting very patiently except for Brenton who just fallen asleep.that is until the door finally starts to open revealing a little bit taller Bardock battered up covered in dirt and still a supersayain as for Piccolo he was much stronger.*
Bardock:mom? uncle Faker? well this is a surprise.*he then looked at his still passed out father with wide eyes*did something happened while i was gone?
last edited on Jan. 17, 2016 9:00PM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:44AM, Jan. 18, 2016
(online)
Sakura: well, we all wanted to suprise you hon but your father feel asleep.
Bardock: I see…
faker:so how do you feel?
Bardock: Alright I guess…*moves over towards Brenton* dad…dad wake up. your going to miss me come out of the chamber.
picosux224 at 12:09PM, Jan. 18, 2016
(offline)
*Brenton opened 1 eye and smiled*
Brenton:hey buddy you did great.*he then got up and stretched*
Bardock:really?
Brenton:of course.
Faker:i'll see you around kid.*he then flies to capsulecorp*
Brenton:*he then looked at Piccolo*thanks for the help.*he then put 2 fingers on his head and looked at Sakura* im gonna pick up Violet see you 2 at home.
Bardock:ooh can i come with you?
Brenton:sure buddy*he then put 1 hand on his sons shoulder and i'td to Kame house this causes Sakura to sigh*
Sakura:those 2 are always on the move.*at Kame house Brenton went wide-eyed as he saw Lazuli sun bathing in a bikini. this causes Bardock to look at him really confused. the demi-Sayain then composed himself and raise a eyebrow as he walked up to her*
Brenton:hey Lazuli im here to get Violet.
Lazuli:hmm? oh hey shes-
Violet:Bardock!*Violet glomped her big brother into a hug and started to giggle*you did it!

last edited on Jan. 19, 2016 2:20AM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:57AM, Jan. 19, 2016
(online)
Bardock: yeha, it was real easy, I guess.
Violet: think I could do it too?
Bardock: someday…right dad?
picosux224 at 12:05PM, Jan. 19, 2016
(offline)
Brenton:come on you 2 i already told you.you both have the potential to do great things and i mean every word.Violet even if you couldn't i could care less because you are still my adorable little princess and nothing will change that.
Violet:really?
Brenton:*Brenton went on one knee and put his hand on her head*yeah so no rush alright?
Violet:ok.*meanwhile the turtle hermit climbed on top of his roof and looked through big binoculars at Lazuli*Master Roshi:heh heh look at that view.
Brenton:hmm?*Brenton then looked up at Roshi then at what he was looking at this causes his face to redden as his eyebrows twitch*
Bardock:dad? are you ok?
Brenton:ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME ROSHI!!?*the loud voice surprised Lazuli and the turtle hermit*
Master Roshi:ga-hey!!*BOOM!* *the old master tripped over his roof and landed headfirst into sand*
Brenton:*mumbles as his eyebrows still twitch*serves you right you old perve…
last edited on Jan. 19, 2016 5:38PM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:51AM, Jan. 20, 2016
(online)
Bardock: um, dad? you ok?
Violet: you made the old person fall…
Master roshi:*pops his face out of the sand* im ok.
picosux224 at 12:00PM, Jan. 20, 2016
(offline)
*Brentons eyes still twitch but then stopped*
Brenton:yeah im fine…(i think i had a flashback of when he first hit on Sakura. will that old fart ever learn?…probably not.)*he then smiled at his children*lets go home guys.
Violet:ok.bye Marron! bye aunt Lazuli! bye mr.Turtle! and bye mr.oldman!
*Brenton sweatdropped as he put his 2 fingers on his head his children then grabbed onto him*
Brenton:hey Lazuli we should go to West City and grab a coffee or something it will be like old times.
Lazuli:sounds like fun i'll hold you to that.after all you still kinda need a break from training.*they then teleported home*
last edited on Jan. 21, 2016 2:25AM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:58PM, Jan. 20, 2016
(online)
Violet: yay! we're home! we're home! we're home! we're home! we're home! *starts to bounce off of walls and then hugs Bardock* …where's momma?
Bardock:…seems we beat her home.
picosux224 at 10:35PM, Jan. 20, 2016
(offline)
Brenton:(aww thats adorable)*Brenton scratched the back of his head and laughed awkwardly*haha…yeah i think your mother won't be to happy with me.by the way Bardock…are you gonna stay a supersayain for awhile longer?
Bardock:hmm yeah i guess…
Brenton:hmm.*Brenton smiled as he sees a sleeping Gar at the front door*(well someone was lonely.)huh i cant help but think i may have forgot something…*he then flicked his fingers*the crystal ball!…eh i'll get it later.*he then laid on the grass and close his eyes as he started to relax. not realising that Sakura had landed*
Violet:*Violet giggled while still hugging Bardock*come on Bardock play with me.*this causes the young supersayain to sweatdrop*
Bardock:well alright…
Sakura:….having fun?.
Brenton:heh…sorry about before.
Sakura:*Brenton could feel Sakuras glare but chose to keep on relaxing*…move over. she then laid on the grass next to him and rested her head next to him*
last edited on Jan. 21, 2016 2:59AM
shadowbladeXIII at 10:10PM, Jan. 21, 2016
(online)
Sakura:hhaaah…its been such a long day, wouldn't you say, dear?
picosux224 at 10:44PM, Jan. 21, 2016
(offline)
Brenton:ugh aint that the understatement of the year? im beat.*the demi-Sayain then frowned*(especially after being humiliated by those 2 weird experiments of Towas…)

*as for the children Bardock was blushing as he was trying to walk but Violet was holding onto his arm*
Bardock:(well this is embarrassing…)so what do you want to do Violet?*he then smiled at her*find another animal? play with Gar? oh! how about we play hide and seek?(hmm maybe the first idea is a bad one after all she tends to get attached to the first one she hugs.)*he then sweatdropped as he looked at his arm.*
Violet:*the youngest of the 2 giggled*no way! you'll cheat by sensing my energy.

last edited on Jan. 22, 2016 3:31AM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:55PM, Jan. 22, 2016
(online)
Sakura:well look on the plus side, we survived and won the day.
*with the kids*
Bardock: I promise I won't sense your energy.
Violet: …promise?
Bardock: promise.
*Violet goes and hides while bardock counts*
Bardock: ok ready or not here I come.*begins searching for her*
last edited on Jan. 22, 2016 7:56PM
picosux224 at 9:16PM, Jan. 22, 2016
(offline)
*Brenton smiled as he looked at the clouds in the sky*
Brenton:yeah we did.*he then smiled widely*after all we're pretty great and there is no one that can beat us.*Sakura shook her head but then pecked Brenton on the cheek*…say where are the kids?
Sakura:weren't you paying attention? they are playing in the forest you goof.
Brenton:oh.*meanwhile with the kids Bardock was looking everywhere the best he could but couldn't find Violet anywhere*
Bardock:where is she?*he then scratch his head.unknown to the little supersayain Violet was above on top of a tree giggling*
Violet:i got you!
Bardock:h-hey!*to Bardocks surprise Violet pounced ontop of him causeing the little warrior to blink in confusion.unknown to the kids a familiar robot walked up to them*you sure did.
16:hello Bardock and you must be his little sister Violet.
Bardock:16!*Violet looked at the new person in confusion*uh his a old friend of dads.
Violet:oh.*she then got up off her brother and bowed*hello.
last edited on Jan. 23, 2016 3:11AM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:23PM, Jan. 23, 2016
(online)
Android 16: hello little sayain creature. what are doing?
Violet: playing with my brother.
Bardock: what's up?
Android 16: is your father around?
Bardock: let me check…*runs over to parents* Mom? Dad? Android 16 is here for some reason?
picosux224 at 10:35PM, Jan. 23, 2016
(offline)
*both Sakura and Brenton looked at eachother in confusion*
Brenton:uh you don't suppose he knows that part of the forest was destroyed…because that was partly my fault.
Sakura:i don't know.*the red headed android walks up to them*
16:hello Sakura and to you too Brenton.
Brenton:uh hey there big guy whats up?.
16:*the tall android smiled*i want you to fight me.
Brenton:fight you? but why
16:its difficult to ignore my programming i need to atleast fight you to help get rid of what feels like a nervous tick in the back of my core processer.you remember what my programming is correct?*Brenton got up and nods*
Brenton:yeah. but wouldn't fighting Goku make more sense?
16:i don't want to kill Goku but im afraid 1 day i wont have a choice and lose a losing battle.you have 54.73% of Son Gokus DNA…these parameters are acceptable.
Brenton:*Brenton smiled*ok 16 if you think it will help then im in.*Brentons smile turn into a smirk as he went into the turtle hermit style pose*
*Bardock eyes went wide in excitement as he was eager to watch the fight*
Bardock:this is going to be so cool!*he then felt familiar arms wrapp around his arm*
Violet:come on Bardock its your turn to hide.*she then started to pull him away from the fight*
Bardock:w-what?! aww come on Violet let me watch for five minutes!
Violet:no! you promised.*this causes the little supersayain to sigh as he lets her pull him.Sakura watching this couldn't help but laugh at the scene*
last edited on Jan. 23, 2016 11:21PM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:57PM, Jan. 24, 2016
(online)
Android 16: *stands across from Brenton* are you ready to begin?
picosux224 at 12:39AM, Jan. 25, 2016
(offline)
*Brenton nods he then jumped and tried to land a punch at the machine but he blocked with ease making the monotone robot smile*
Brenton:give it all you got 16.
16:very well.*the android then land a hit on the demi Sayain causing him to be knocked into the air.he then stopped and wiped the blood off his cheek and appeared next to 16 surprising him with a kick to the face*
last edited on Jan. 25, 2016 1:05AM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:14PM, Jan. 25, 2016
(online)
Android 16: *halts himself from the momentum and flies straight into Brenton his fist flying off and hitting him*
picosux224 at 9:50PM, Jan. 25, 2016
(offline)
*this causes Brenton to smirk as he got back up from the impact*
Brenton:ok time to get serious.*the demi-Sayain eyes and hair changed as he went supersayain* *he then kicked android 16 in the air appeared ontop of him and hit him knocking 16 back on the ground as he landed*

*meanwhile in the sky*
Demigra:hmph too easy.*in the wave of his hand Demigra corrupted 16 causeing his eyes to glow red*
Sakura:Brenton…
Brenton:oh no…16 are you ok?
shadowbladeXIII at 9:38AM, Jan. 27, 2016
(online)
Android 16: This unit is fine…but you won't be. *dashes in and hits brenton several more times and throws him into the sky*

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon