RP Zone

Heroes wanted
picosux224 at 11:35PM, Feb. 13, 2016
(offline)
*Brenton smiled at Violet.he then looked at the ocean*
Brenton:it sure is.*everyone had there beach fun and as it finally hit sun down everyone packed all there belongings and head towards home* *the next morning*
Brenton:*yawns* *the demi-Sayain woke up and looked at his new scroll which was glowing*this can't be good.*he then opened it
Trunks:hi Brenton sorry if i woke you but i need you to do me a favour.
Brenton:ugh..no its fine what is it Trunks.
Trunks:could you or Sakura train her?.*right next to him was pre-teen girl with long black hair tied in a red ribbon black eyes and wearing a dark red gi with a yellow long sleeve shirt and black shoes.still a bit tired Brenton couldn't tell if she was a Earthling a Earthling looking alien or a Sayain*
???:hi! its nice to finally meet you.
Trunks:the Supreme Kai of time thinks its about time you train someone.*Brenton looked at Sakura who woke up seconds before*
Brenton:..just give me a few minutes.
Trunks:great see ya then.*the scroll then closed up* *the demi-Sayain then got up and put on his blue gi*
Brenton:(there better be coffee…)i'll be back later hon.
Sakura:ok after breakfast im going to train Bardock and Violet.*she then pecked Brenton on the cheek*
Brenton:ok have fun.
*Brenton smiled at Sakura before teleporting via scroll in front of Trunks and the mysterious girl* *yawns*
Trunks:here.*he gave him a cup of coffee which he happily drank*
???:*the girl being excited shook Brentons arm surprising him*thanks again for training me.i heard so much about you mr.Son.
Brenton:please call me Brenton…and your name is?

with great power comes great ass kicking!-Picosux224 2019
last edited on Feb. 14, 2016 2:31AM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:05PM, Feb. 14, 2016
(online)
??? my name? oh uh, don't worry about that right now. Let's just focus on the task at hand and see if I can beat you.
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
picosux224 at 11:40PM, Feb. 14, 2016
(offline)
Trunks:i,ll leave you both to it then.Brenton just so you know you,ll have to go with her on her first few missions until she gets used too it.*the lavander haired time traveller then walked away*
*the demi-Sayain smiled at her*
Brenton:alright lets get started.*they then walked until they were at the shopping district of TokiToki*
???:what are we doing here? i thought we were gonna train.
Brenton:we will but first lets get something to eat im hungry.*they then stopped at a big noodle stand.Brenton then sat on a stool*hey Max! im starving over here!*the cook who looks like a Earthling smiled*
Max:morning Brenton the usual?
Brenton:yeah.come on have a seat i,ll even buy you breakfast if you're hungry.*the pre-teen was hesitant but then sat down next to him*
???:t-thanks.
Brenton:hey Max give the little lady a bowl as well.
Max:1 Sayain special and 1 regular coming right up.*a few minutes later a big bowl of Ramen was placed in front of the demi-Sayain and a normal sized bowl was placed in front of the girl.the demi Sayain grabbed chopsticks and started to eat at a fast pace*
???:(whoa…)*she then looked at her bowl and tried some*mmm!*she then started to eat hers.a few minutes later they finished up and Brenton paid Max*
Brenton:ok now we'll start our training*Brenton put his arm on her shoulder and instant transmissioned in front of a building resembling Bulmas gravity room*
???:how did we get here so quickly?
Brenton:i have my ways.now follow me.*as they enter the building Brenton clicked a few buttons on a nearby keypad and the whole area changed into a rocky mountain*this is the perfect place to train beginners.*he then went into the turtle hermit style like pose*ok show me what you got.

last edited on Feb. 15, 2016 1:51AM
shadowbladeXIII at 11:14PM, Feb. 15, 2016
(online)
???:well, ok. *gets in a stance powers up and speeds towards Brenton and vanishes behind him*
picosux224 at 2:42AM, Feb. 16, 2016
(offline)
*she then tries to punch him but the demi-Sayain turned around and blocked it.30 minutes of intense training later *
???:ha!*the pre-teen gathered ki in her hand and thrown it hitting Brenton in the chest as dust surround him. and as it clears Brenton blinked in surprise*
Brenton:huh…(she atleast can think on her feet.)*he then smiled*ok lets see if you can keep up at this speed*the demi-Sayain vanished and tried to kick her but she jumped out of the way and gathered a large amount of ki and fired but Brenton jumped out of the way. *
???:how am i doing so far teach?
Brenton:ok.but you could do better.*he then appeared next to her and blasted her with ki sending the pre-teen to a nearby cliff and as she got up she was breathing deeply. she then looked up and could see Brenton smirking*just remember that this job won't be easy.hell i got beaten up more times then i cared to count.but that being said your stance is wrong and you're wasting ki too quickly.*he then looked serious*conserve your energy or you'll make it easy for them.now how about we take 5?
???:uh sure.
last edited on Feb. 16, 2016 3:13AM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:04PM, Feb. 16, 2016
(online)
???:so, what are things like in your timeline?
picosux224 at 10:59PM, Feb. 16, 2016
(offline)
*the demi-Sayain smiled before giving the girl a can of lemonade which he got from a nearby vending machine.*
Brenton:that depends its been nice and peaceful so far.i got a family and lots of friends in fact most of us are getting ready for a tournament its gonna be fun.
???:that sounds nice.
Brenton:what about you?
???:hmm?
Brenton:im fine with not knowing your name…atleast for a little bit.but if im gonna be helping you i should atleast get to know you first.
???:oh uh mine was nice.*she then smiled*i live with my mom and we train now and then i never met my dad though but thats ok.mum told me he was super strong.
Brenton:really?.(why would the Supreme Kai of Time recruit someone so young? she must have more potential then what ive seen.)
???:yeah.
Brenton:huh…*he then put his arms on his head as he laid down on the ground*well kid i got time to spare so what do you wanna do?
??':i don't understand. if we're done shouldn't you go home?
Brenton:not really with the scroll i could return home an hour after i left so i guess being a time traveller has its benefits.
???:*she then looked up in the sky then back at Brenton*(Trunks was right about him…)i guess we can do whatever.
Brenton:ok kiddo how about we get you some new clothes?*the pre-teen looked down and could see that her red gi was torn a little and it was covered in small holes.*
???:…i guess i could use some new clothes.
Brenton:then thats settled*they then got up and head towards a store*pick whatever you want i'll buy them.
??:ok*a few minutes later after Brenton bought a few t-shirts and a pair of jeans the pre-teen returned wearing a pink shirt and denim jeans while holding onto a few bags smiling*
Brenton:see? now your set.
???:thank you so much!*she then hugged him*
Brenton:hey no problem.its always a smart idea to have spare clothes just in case.
???:…my name is Yang by the way.
Brenton:oh ok. now then what do you wanna do next Yang?
last edited on Feb. 17, 2016 8:47PM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:47AM, Feb. 18, 2016
(online)
Yang: well I haven't seen a lot of the city. I guess a tour of the city would help.
picosux224 at 11:33AM, Feb. 18, 2016
(offline)
Brenton:a tour? sure thing kiddo.*he then got up and started to walk making Yang follow*you already been to our shopping district so we'll skip that*a few minutes later they stopped at a big white building*this is TokiToki hospital we have healers and use of senzu beans at this very hospital not to mention trained doctors.
Yang:what are Senzu beans?
Brenton:they are beans that can literally heal you instantly.
Yang:that sounds awesome!
Brenton:heh yeah i suppose it is.*they then kept on walking until they could see 2 buildings*outside of TokiToki there is also the Supreme Kai of times home on your right.
Yang:(its…its so small.)
Brenton:and your left is the time nest where everything has ever been recorded is in that building.
Yang:everything?
Brenton:yes and if a scroll inside that vault was destroyed…then whatever was on that scroll would have been completely erased from history.

Yang:wow…
Supreme Kai o/T:hello!*the sudden voice surprised the 2 as they didn't hear footsteps making Yang jump.*he he sorry about that i couldn't resist.
Brenton:morning supreme Kai of Time.how is TokiToki…the bird.
Supreme Kai o/T:oh his fine he flew off somewhere.*she then looked at Yang*and how about you? you don't mind Brenton training you?*Yang smiled at Brenton*
Yang:no ma'am.
Supreme Kai o/T:thats great because i got high hopes for you.would you 2 like anything to eat? i could cook you something.*Yang looked at Brenton and could see the grim look on his face*
Brenton:er…no thank you ma'am we already ate…
Supreme Kai o/T:alright then i'll see you both later i got matters that need to be delt with.*she then walked back into her home.Yang being curious pulled on Brentons gi getting his attention*
Brenton:hmm?
Yang:is her cooking really that bad?
Brenton:uh yeah heh heh.just try not to eat anything she offers you you'll get stomach aches.
Yang:um alright.*they then walked backed into the city*

last edited on Feb. 18, 2016 5:54PM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:58PM, Feb. 18, 2016
(online)
Yang: So aside from clothing places and food places what else is there in here? I mean, its not often that you get to be here. Is there any coll places to hang?
picosux224 at 11:47PM, Feb. 18, 2016
(offline)
Brenton:not really i mean theres probably a movie theatre somewhere if you want im sure i can take you to a movie or…*he then clicked his fingers*there is a place outside of the city its breath taking.*he then smirked*but i don't know if i can trust some kid i just met to keep this special place a secret.
Yang:*the pre-teen was now curious* it can't be that good…and im not a kid!
Brenton:i dunno…
Yang:can we go their please?
Brenton:heh alright follow me.*they then flew until to Yangs surprise they come across a giant healthy looking tree growing fruit*this is one of the few places around here growing fruit plus this tree has been around for hundreds of years pretty cool huh?.
Yang:…
Brenton:Yang?
Yang:this looks so cool!*she then jumped high and landed on a branch.she then looked and could see the city as well as the supreme kai of times home*i can see everything from here!*Brenton was sitting on the branch next to her*i found out about it a few years ago.its pretty peaceful don't ya think?
Yang:yeah.*a little blue bird landed on Yangs head*hehe.*Brenton then started to whistle making a familiar big beareded bird land on his shoulder*
TokiToki:toooki!!!
Brenton:hey buddy how are ya?*Yang looked at the 2 with curiosity*
TokiToki:too!!
Brenton:hmm? really? cool.
Yang:you understand him? how?
Brenton:i kinda just picked it up from Supreme Kai of time…here.*he reached down his pocket and pulled out seeds then gave the handful to Yang.*
Yang:what do i do n-*suddenly the bird on head landed on her hand and started to peck the seeds*
last edited on Feb. 19, 2016 1:01PM
shadowbladeXIII at 1:23PM, Feb. 19, 2016
(online)
Yang:wow…this is a real nice place.*hugs Brenton* thank you so much for taking me here?
picosux224 at 3:50PM, Feb. 19, 2016
(offline)
Brenton:*Brenton smiled*no problem.*he then looked at the sky*hmm i should probably head back to my timeline.Yang i'll see you again tomorrow we'll be doing some difficult training.
Yang:oh ok…
Brenton:*he then got up and pulled out his scroll*oh and by the way Yang you're doing great im sure you'll be a great warrior someday.
Yang:really?
Brenton:of course now bye.
Yang:see you tomorrow Brenton!

Brenton:*he then teleported home via scroll*(good i teleported an hour later from when i left)*the demi-Sayain could see his wife sparing with her children.this causes him to smile as they haven't noticed him yet so he leaned on a nearby tree and watched*
Violet:hmm?*Violet looked at the tree and noticed her father who smiled and waved*morning daddy!*Sakura was about to land a hit but Violet dodged*
Brenton:(thats my girl.)
Sakura:alright you 2 time for a break.
Bardock:awesome!*the 2 children ran and started to play.Sakura then walked up to Brenton*
last edited on Feb. 20, 2016 4:17PM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:29PM, Feb. 20, 2016
(online)
Sakura: So, what did she want this time?
picosux224 at 10:57PM, Feb. 20, 2016
(offline)
*Brenton smirked as he raised a eyebrow*
Brenton:don't tell me you were still half asleep when Trunks told us earlier.*Sakura glared at Brenton while crossing her arms*heh…anyway Supreme Kai of time wanted me to train a girl around Bardocks age named Yang.
Sakura:huh so you got your own little student? lucky you.maybe the 2 of you should wear matching gi,s huh?*she then lightly jabbed Brenton in the arm causing him to sweatdrop*
Brenton:not funny.by the way i was actually hoping you could help me train her.
Sakura:i'll have to call someone and see if they will baby-sit the kids but sure.
last edited on Feb. 21, 2016 3:16PM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:38PM, Feb. 21, 2016
(online)
Sakura:so, what is she like?
picosux224 at 11:46PM, Feb. 21, 2016
(offline)
Brenton:well all i know is that she's a really friendly kid.im just surprised the Supreme Kai of time would want me to train her.i think she might have alot of potential…*the demi-Sayain crossed his arms and looked at his children playing*
Sakura:are you ok?
Brenton:im just thinking.
Dende:(uh h-hello?)*the sudden voices in the demi-Sayains head cause him to fall over while Sakura blinks in surprise*
Brenton:ugh…Dende?
Dende:(just letting you both know ive been doing some tweeks to the hyperbolic timechamber. and now its safe enough to use it as long as you want infact Vegeta and Taurren are using it right now.)
Sakura:huh…
Brenton:thanks for the update i guess…
Dende:(no problem uh talk to you later.)
Sakura:that was interesting.*Brenton got up beaming with excitement*i know that look…and i don't think its a good idea.
Brenton:why not!? its a great idea just think about how strong both Violet and Yang could be in 1 year.
Sakura:would the Supreme Kai of time even allow it?
Brenton:maybe if i ask her first…and besides i'll carry my scroll with me at all times so she can still contact us.besides this would be the endurance training she needs!
Sakura:well if you say so.*after that the rest of the day went by nothing new happened.it was midday and the demi-Sayain was on his scroll*
Brenton:so what do you think?
Supreme Kai o/T:as long as you have your scroll with you i guess its fine.
Brenton:great we'll see her in a hour bye.*he then closed the scroll*
Sakura:i just got off the phone with Lazuli she'll be here soon.
Brenton:great.

last edited on Feb. 22, 2016 5:39PM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:03AM, Feb. 23, 2016
(online)
Sakura:…are you sure we're doing the right thing? I mean…Violet has potential and stuff but i don;t know if she's ready for such a big jump.
picosux224 at 11:40AM, Feb. 23, 2016
(offline)
Brenton:Violet will be ready eventually…just not right now. im just glad to have the option to use it again and the fact its already being used can't be helped. besides today we should focus on training Yang because when she improves i wanted to spar with her in the time chamber.
*Sakura raised a eyebrow*
Sakura:wait does that mean you wanted to train her so you can fight someone else thats really strong?
Brenton:thats partly the reason yes…*the demi-Sayain smiled widely* *an hour then passes of the parents hanging out with their kids until the cyborg arrived*thanks again for helping us out Lazuli.
Lazuli:no problem.
Sakura:kids you'll be good to aunt Lazuli while we're gone.
Violet:yes mama.bye mama bye papa have fun.*the 2 then went outside and used the scroll appearing in front of Yang and Trunks the former was wearing the exact blue gi as him*
Yang:Brenton! *she then started to laugh as she ran up to him and hugged the demi-Sayain*
Brenton:hey kiddo are you ready for today?
Yang:you bet!*she then noticed Sakura and stopped hugging Brenton and ran up to Sakura and shook her hand*hello you must be Sakura its nice to finally meet you.
*Sakura smiled at the pre-teen*
Sakura:you too Yang.
last edited on Feb. 24, 2016 12:51AM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:49PM, Feb. 24, 2016
(online)
Yang: I have to say your not as old as I thought you would be.

Sakura:…say what?

Yang:yeha the supreme kai of time said that you guys were kind of oldish.

Sakura:…she did, now did she?

Yang: well yeha and I kind of presumed that after being with Brenton for a bit you'd be the same, but you look a lot younger than I thought.

Sakura: uh-huh…Brenton, a word?*takes him to the side*

Yang:???
picosux224 at 10:12PM, Feb. 24, 2016
(offline)
*Trunks grabbed Yangs hand*
Trunks:uh perhaps we should have a chat in the other direction.
Yang:Trunks i don't underst-*the demi-Sayain then walked making the preteen move*
*Brenton sweatdropped as he laughed awkwardly*
Brenton:kids say the darnest things huh?…heh heh.(damnit Supreme Kai of time…)so whats wrong?
last edited on Feb. 25, 2016 8:32PM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:16PM, Feb. 25, 2016
(online)
Sakura:…you don't think im old, do you?
picosux224 at 10:24PM, Feb. 25, 2016
(offline)
*hearing this question causes Brenton to go wide-eyed*
Brenton:(oh boy im stepping in dangerous waters…again.wait what am i even worried about? all i gotta do is tell the truth.)Sakura honey you literally look as young and beautiful as the day i met you. no doubt thanks to your Sayain biology.*the demi-Sayain smirked*besides shouldn't i be worried about that? i don't even know if i have the necessary genes to look young when im 60 heh heh.*the demi-Sayain smiled trying to resist the urge to laugh as he pictured himself old having grey hair a beard and a bad back.he then rubbed his chin.*(can i even grow facial hair?…huh)
Sakura:*Sakura couldn't help but picture the same thing and started to giggle* you goof.*she then kissed him on the lips*thanks.
Brenton:anytime. now come on the kid must be driving Trunks nuts*they then started to walk.* *with Trunks and Yang*

Trunks:listen Yang you know you shouldn't just call someone old out of nowhere.its rude and disrespectful.
Yang:but it was the Supreme Kai of time that said it.
Trunks:i know but still…*sigh*for someone thats been around for millions of years she sure acts childish.
Yang:she's how old!?
Trunks:uh…nevermind.*Sakura and Brenton then walked up to them*
Brenton:come on Yang we got some special training to do.
Yang:coming! see ya later Trunks.*she then ran up to them*so…what are we gonna do?
Brenton:its a surprise*they then walked until they reached the building they were in yesturday.Brenton pushed a few buttons and suddenly-*
Computer:gravity up by 5%.
Yang:huh?*suddenly she could feel the gravitys density*
Brenton:today we are gonna see just how far you can push yourself and to top it off Sakura will be your sparing partner.
Yang:b-bring it on.*she then went into a defensive position*im ready.

last edited on Feb. 27, 2016 3:02AM
shadowbladeXIII at 10:33PM, Feb. 27, 2016
(online)
Sakura: *dashes in and right behind yang and knocks her to the ground*
picosux224 at 12:48AM, Feb. 28, 2016
(offline)
Brenton:*Brenton facepalmed as she makes contact with the ground*(oh boy…)come on Yang you need to sense your opponents movements and try to avoid being hit.
Yang:r-right i got this.*she then got up and did a barrage of punches but Sakura dodged with ease making her smirk*
Sakura:maybe the Supreme Kai of time should of picked someone a bit stronger to to be Brentons stu-
Yang:HIYA!!!*the young warrior flew in landed a punch on Sakura making her smile.Yang then powered up*
Sakura:better now lets work on your speed.*Sakura jumped in the air fired multiple ki blasts making Yang dodge the best she could*
*Brenton seeing this made his eyes beam with excitement*
Brenton:(she's already getting stronger.)
last edited on Feb. 28, 2016 6:58PM
shadowbladeXIII at 10:58AM, Feb. 29, 2016
(online)
Yang: give it all you got!

Sakura: with pleasure!*flings several blasts at her*

Yang: *dodges several of them and sees her reappear in front of her* wuh-oh…

Sakura: *continues her attack and blasts her*
picosux224 at 12:27PM, Feb. 29, 2016
(offline)
*she then stood up after getting hit by Sakuras ki blasts.a few minutes later they went back with regular sparing and well…* *pow!* *to Sakuras surprise Yang landed a hit with enough force to knock her down*
Brenton:(ok i think that is enough)*Brenton then started to push buttons*
Computer:gravity returning to normal. thank you for not blowing up our CapsuleCorp brand training facility. please have a nice day.*he then walked up to Sakura and pulled her up*
Brenton:hey Yang are you ok?
Yang:*pant*y-yes im fine *pant*thank you.
Brenton:here you'll feel better*he then thrown a bean at her which she then ate*
Yang:(so this is one of these Senzu beans…i feel brand new! i even feel a bit stronger incredible!)*Brenton was mockingly waving a bean in Sakuras face while smirking*
Brenton:want one? she did leave a number on you.*this causes the female Sayain to grumble as she snatched the bean and ate it.Brenton in return grin as Sakura glared*
Yang:uh so what do we do now?
Brenton:unless your scroll starts to glow i don't see you doing anything but relaxing or going home for the rest of the day.*he then went on one knee and put a hand on her head as he smiled with pride*you did great today.
Yang:really!?*her eyes went big as she smiled*
Brenton:of course.
last edited on Feb. 29, 2016 12:48PM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:55PM, March 1, 2016
(online)
Yang: *immediately hugs him* im glad I did you proud today! *looks at him* so what do you think we should do now?
picosux224 at 7:31PM, March 1, 2016
(offline)
Brenton:hmm that is a good question…like i said the other day their isn't much to do around here…
Sakura:Yang honey don't you want to go home yet?*Yang went wide-eyed and looked down before smiling at Sakura*
Yang:ok the truth is…in my timeline it was just me and my mom until recently.
Brenton:hmm?
Sakura:what happened.
Yang:it was that blue robot guy Mira!*Brenton frowned at the mention of the blue android*…but its ok the Supreme Kai of time let me stay with her for awhile.she even said i would meet my new family soon.
*Brenton looked at Sakura who in return did the same but then sighed and nod.*so uh what are we gonna do?
Brenton:why don't you ladies chat? i got to talk with the Supreme Kai of time.i,ll be right back faster then you could say arise Shenron.*he then vanished*
Yang:uh what is he doing?
Sakura:*Sakura smiled* if i have to guess id say your about to have that family.*Yangs eyes went wide in surprise* *5minutes later Brenton i,td back with a big smile on his face*
Brenton:you wanted to do something right? how about we show you your new home.
*hearing this made Yang look like she was about to cry before she ran up and hugged Sakura and Brenton*
Yang:thank you so much!
Brenton:heh.*the demi-Sayain then used the scroll teleporting the 3 outside their home*(now the ownly problem i can think of is where will she sleep…looks like i got to buy a new bed later.)
last edited on March 2, 2016 7:17PM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:22PM, March 2, 2016
(online)
*a moment later*
Yang: wow…its huge!This is where you guys live? its huge!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon