RP Zone

Heroes wanted
picosux224 at 11:31PM, March 24, 2016
(offline)
*Brenton had a confused look on his face similar to Gokus*
Brenton:in what? the new clothes i bought you?*right now she was wearing a blue shirt with the capsulecorp logo black pants the same shoes as before and a pink bow tied in her long hair*or in this family or in general? because you seem to be doing ok to me.(i probably should cut her hair before someone ends up grabbing her in a fight)
with great power comes great ass kicking!-Picosux224 2019
last edited on March 25, 2016 12:43AM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:16PM, March 25, 2016
(online)
Yang: thanks dad. That means a lot coming from you.*smiles*
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
picosux224 at 11:20PM, March 25, 2016
(offline)
Brenton:*Brenton smiled back as he scratched his cheek.*hehe come on we should go home and-
Violet:DADDY!!*Brenton and Yang turned around and could see Violet hugging a sabertooth kitten as it licked her face*heh hey! hahaha!
Brenton:(not again.)uh Violet princess…*he then sweatdropped*where did you find the little guy?
Violet:in the forest near home…*suddenly the mother of the kitten growled as it pounced at Violet but she then caught her in a hug*oh look this must be its mama!*Yang looked at the scene in surprise as Brenton facepalmed*
Brenton:put the kitty-cats down Violet they need to breathe.
Violet:k!*she then did exactly that making the sabertooth cat grab its kitten and run away*bye mrs cat!
Brenton:(phew…)*Violet then ran to Brenton and climbed up his back and then sat on his shoulder as she hugged him*
Violet:hehe.*Yang watched this and couldn't help but smile as Violet tickled Brenton*
Brenton:h-hey! hahaha!! stop Violet i-im ticklish! Y-Yang help!*as he was being tickled he layed on his stomachViolet then sat on his back*
Yang:*seeing this made Yang giggle*gee dad i didn't know your one weakness is being ticklish…*she then sat on his back next to Violet causing the 2 to giggle*
Violet:yay we beaten Papa!
*meanwhile at the lookout*
Bardock:MASENKO!*Bardock fires Gohans signature technique but Piccolo knocked it out of the way and smiled*
Piccolo:good you improved…now lets take a break.*the little warrior whos clothes are damaged from training was in supersaiyan2 and reverted back to normal.*
Bardock:thank you Mr.Piccolo.uh Mr.Piccolo? i was wondering could you make me a gi like yours?
Piccolo:sure.*the Namekian put his hand out and in a few seconds Bardock was wearing a purple gi with blue wristbands and sash but also with a blue headband and namekian shoes*
Bardock:thank you!
Piccolo:don't mention it.you should head home now you did good today kid.
Bardock:thanks again mr.Piccolo.*he then flew off*
last edited on April 3, 2016 6:51PM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:49PM, March 26, 2016
(online)
Bardock:…*begins flying off towards home*
picosux224 at 11:34PM, March 26, 2016
(offline)
*at the second Son home Sakura walked outside with a raised eyebrow*
Sakura:having fun?
*Brenton smiled widely at Sakura as the 2 girls giggled one more time before getting up allowing Brenton to do the same. Bardock then finally lands*
Yang:Bardock!*she then hugs the young warrior but then noticed what he was wearing*you look good.*this causes Bardock to blush lightly*
Bardock:uh thanks.*Brenton and Sakura looked at each other with a raised eyebrow Brenton then sighed*
Brenton:ahem!…*Yang hearing this let go of Bardock and laughed awkwardly while blushing*listen kids earlier today your mother and i have been talking and-
Sakura:we decided you 3 deserve a bit…i believe its called family fun?
Bardock:like what?
Brenton:thats up to you 3 to decide.
Violet:can we go fishing?
Bardock:no way Vie we do that once a week as it is.
Yang:how about we watch that new movie at West City?
Bardock:no…we got plenty of DVDs…how about we visit a planet like Namek years ago?
Yang:huh?
Bardock:yeah dad can teleport us anywhere as long as there is life on the planet.*the 3 children simultaneously looked at Brenton causing the demi-Sayain to sweatdrop as he raised his arms up in defence*
Brenton:now hold on guys im not sure if thats a safe idea.the last thing we need is to scare the locals of any random planet and id rather not bother the Namekians after what happened last time.*Yang and Violet looked at Bardock in confusion*
Bardock:uh i'll tell you both later.
last edited on March 27, 2016 8:26PM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:53PM, March 27, 2016
(online)
Yang: well, dad…is there anywhere you've dreamed of visiting?
picosux224 at 9:52PM, March 27, 2016
(offline)
*Brenton blinked in surprised.he then scratch his cheek.*
Brenton:heh heh well uh id actually would like to meet the Metamorans.i know what planet there from and i was meaning to visit them so i could learn more about the fusion dance and see if they could teach me any special techniques.
Violet:can we go to that planet daddy?
Brenton:like i said i don't think this a good idea plus starting a fight with a race that can fuse at will isn't smart…but i really want to learn about fusion at its roots.*he then looked at Sakura*what do you think?
Sakura:hmm it sounds like a interesting idea let me pack food and drinks.*she then went inside*
Yang:this is so exciting! i can't believe we'll see another planet!*she then hugged Bardock*
Brenton:yeah…just let me do the talking incase anything bad happens.*he then put his index and middle finger on his head and found the planet after a few minutes of searching.Sakura then walked out with a bag on her back which had a picnic blanket hanging out of it.*
Sakura:is everyone ready?
Violet:yeah.*Brenton smiled as he i,td everyone to a rocky planet in front of them was a village full of the locals each with there own unique skin colour and hair style and there clothes which was similar to Breakers but had different colours. a few of the locals noticed them and went wide-eyed then a young blue skinned Metamoran ran up to them and shook Bardocks hand.*
???:hiya im Appey.
Bardock:uh hi im Bardock.*a old metamoran walked up to them*
???:who are you and why are you here?
Brenton:*brenton bowed*my name is Brenton.this is my wife Sakura and my kids Bardock Yang and Violet.we're here because…to be honest years ago ive learned the fusion technique and well i always wanted to learn more about it and magic itself if you could tell me who the strongest warrior is on this planet or better yet a old master that could teach me that would be appreciated.
???:i see…and your family?
Brenton:the kids haven't really travelled far off world before and was eager to meet everyone and have fun here.

last edited on April 4, 2016 3:10AM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:51PM, March 28, 2016
(online)
???: well, we're not really used to many travelers…but I don't see the harm of having you here for a few days.
picosux224 at 12:04AM, March 29, 2016
(offline)
Brenton:thank you i promise we won't bother your people.
Violet:lets play Appey!
Appey:yeah!*the kids then ran off.while Sakura Brenton and the elder walked until they came across a hut.the elder then handed Brenton a book*
???:my name is Hisense the elder of this village everything you want to know about fusion is in this book but if you have a question please don't hesitate to ask.
Brenton:*brenton opened the book up and started to read it*
Sakura:thank you Hisense.*the wise man nodded before he walked away and as Brenton continued to read Sakura set up the picnic blanket and pulled Brenton down making him sit.*meanwhile with the kids Violet and Appey were chasing a unique coloured butterfly while Bardock and Yang were walking*
Yang:this place is amazing!
???:hi my name is Sapphire.*the 2 turn around and see a girl about there age with blue skin wearing a white dress long blonde hair and blue eyes*
Bardock:uh hi…im Bardock and this is Yang.(hey shes kinda-)*suddenly Bardock could feel Yangs glare as if to say “don't finish what you're thinking”*(oh boy…)so whats up?
Sapphire:i never met a alien before do you 2 wanna hang out?
Bardock:s-
Yang:uh actually we were just about to explore the village.
Sapphire:oh? then in that case i'll be your tour guide!
Yang:oh i don't kno-
Sapphire:come on it'll be great!*she then grabbed Bardock by the arm and started to run.this causes Yang to glare at them before sighing*
Yang:(she better not try anything.)
*back with the adults Brenton was still reading the book and Sakura turned around and could see Bardock running with a young village girl and Yang trying to catch up*
Sakura:uh Brenton have you noticed the way Yang has been acting around Bardock?*Brenton looked up from the book with a raised eyebrow*
Brenton:uh i don't think so why?.
Yang:will you 2 wait up!*Brenton sweatdropped as he watched the 3 children*
Brenton:oh..
last edited on March 29, 2016 2:44AM
shadowbladeXIII at 10:31AM, March 29, 2016
(online)
Sakura: I'm thinking when we have some time, we talk to her about relationships.
picosux224 at 2:31PM, March 29, 2016
(offline)
Brenton:*gulp* *the demi-sayain sweatdropped*we'll talk to her tomorrow.(its to bad i was hoping to avoid this sort of thing until Violet was older.but since we adopted Yang i shouldn't be surprised what with her almost being a teenager.)*the demi-Sayain returned to his book*
Sakura:anything interesting?
Brenton:there's more then one fusion dance each one has a slightly different…side effect like healing the body…when im ready i would like to test a few techniques on their strongest fighter and see if they can help me if im doing it wrong.
Sakura:just don't forget the real reason why we're here.
Brenton:i know i know…family fun.
???:perhaps i can help you with the training part.*the 2 looked up and could see a green skinned man who was smiling*my name is Xeno and i was told to help you out Sayain.
Brenton:*benton stood up and raised a eyebrow*(he seems so sure of himself yet…i can't sense much energy from him could he be hiding his energy?)ok Xeno i'll bite what will you teach me?
Xeno:you'll see tomorrow in the afternoon but right now im obligated to show our guest where they will be sleeping.
Brenton:*Brenton looked at Sakura who was packing everything up*oh ok sure lead the way.*a few minutes later the came across a nice looking building*
Xeno:here it is.
Brenton:thanks Xeno.
Xeno:i am merely being a good host for you see this is my house. but don't worry there is plenty of room and i like to sleep outside.
*meanwhile*
Sapphire:ooh lets start over here.*they stopped running and came across a mine*i like to explore down here for fun.sometimes i find cool things other times its literally junk.to the far left from here is where the farmers make their crops.and finally up ahead we have a sparing ring this one is used for beginners like Appey.
Bardock:whoa cool!*Yang who finally caught up got in between the 2*
Yang:don't you know its rude to leave someone behind?
Sapphire:im sorry Yang i didn't notice.*Yang sighs before holding onto Bardocks hand*
Yang:what do you guys do for fun around here?
Sapphire:whatever we want!*she then winked at Yang*use our magic or maybe play with the animals or even explore!
Yang:magic?*Sapphires index finger glowed making Bardock slowly levitate*
Bardock:w-wuh!?*she then moved her finger making Bardock fly around in circles*
Yang:put. him. down.
Sapphire:well you did ask Yang.*Bardock then was floating back down looking dizzy with swirls around his eyes*
Bardock:heh heh why are there 4 of you Yang and why are you all moving in circles?*he then was about to fall but she caught him*
Yang:i think we'll be fine on our own now.*she then glared at her*
Sapphire:suit yourselves*she then shrugs her shoulders before taking a step and then turning around winking while smiling*see ya later Bardock.*this makes Bardock blink in confusion while Yangs face went red in rage as Sapphire walked away*
Bardock:uh yeah see ya.*he then looked at Yang and sweatdropped*uh are you ok Yang? you seem angry.
Yang:lets just find Violet*Yang then started to walk making Bardock walk with her since she hasn't let go*
last edited on March 31, 2016 12:31PM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:59PM, March 31, 2016
(online)
Bardock: um, Yang your kinda crushing my hand.

Yang:O-oh*loosens her grip and continues walking with him*

Bardock: you feeling ok? your acting funny.

Yang:i-its a girl thing. Don't worry about it.

Bardock: oh…(what does that mean? I best ask mom and dad about this later)
picosux224 at 8:18PM, March 31, 2016
(offline)
*back at Xenos house Brenton was sick of reading and decided to try something. he then looked to his side and smiled at Sakura who moments before was reading the book with him.*
Brenton:(lets see if i can atleast do something.)*he moved his hand in a circle motion and made a glowing golden ring of energy*(cool thats a start.)
Sakura:what are you gonna call that?
Brenton:dunno. maybe galactic ring? but atleast i know i can do it so thats a start i guess.hopefully Xeno can show me how to fully use these techniques in a few days.*he then made it disappear and shrugged.*but whatever enough about that lets just relax.
*back with the kids. Yang looked around in surprise as she sees alot of kids playing.*
Yang:(there are alot of kids around here…i wonder what was that girls deal.)
Violet:Yang Bardock over here*Violet ran up to them and hugged Yang*this place is great!*this makes Yang smile*
Yang:(atleast Violet is having fun.)come on Violet lets head back to mom and dad.
Violet:…where are they?
Bardock:not to far.*they then walked until they came across boys Bardocks age the 1 in the middle had blue skin and a white mohawk the other 2 were identical twins with long grey hair and green skin and black eyes.*
???:what are a bunch of weak aliens like you 3 doing here?
Bardock:(oh great bullies…)my dad wanted to learn about fusion so here we are.
???:well you should just leave now before you get hurt.*the annoying chiled started poking at Bardocks chest right Emerald and Apple?*the twins smirked*
Emerald/Apple:thats right Berry!*Yang grabbed Bardocks arm with both of hers*
Yang:Bardock lets just go.
Bardock:right.*they then walked by them and before they were far away from them*
Berry:heh heh*the annoying child gathered ki im his hand and threw 1 at Violet and another at Yang*
Violet:AHHH! *but before it hit.* *POW!* *Bardock knocked them out of the way and turned supersayain scaring the 3 bullies and in a stern voice say.*
Bardock:dont.hurt.my.sisters.*the bullies just nod before running away*
Violet:yay Bardock!
*Yang rolled her eyes and in a sarcastic voice say*
Yang:my hero.*she then giggle* *this causes him to blush slightly*
Bardock:lets just go to mom and dad.*they then did just that.*
Sakura:hi kids did you have fun exploring the village?,
Violet:yeah!
Yang:*mumbles* not really.*she then glared out a window. this makes Sakura and Brenton look each other and sigh*
Brenton:(it looks like we'll have to talk to her today before it gets out of hand.)hmm Bardock you look distracted do you need to ask something?
Bardock:yeah er but-
Brenton:Sakura we'll be in the bedroom for a few minutes.*they then walked in said bedroom and closed the door*its just you and me buddy now whats up?
Bardock:Yang has been acting…overly protective over me and i don't know why.
Brenton:i hate to break it to you kiddo but i think she likes you.
Bardock:oh.*the little warrior blushed*that explains alot…wait but we're family.
Brenton:she's adopted buddy if you ask me it doesn't really matter.*Bardock smiled*
Bardock:thanks dad.

Sakura:now Yang.
Yang:am i in trouble?
Sakura:no honey i just want to let you know we know you “like like” Bardock.*Yang started to blush furiously*
Violet:*gasp*YOU LIKE BAR-*Yang covered Violets mouth with her hands and looked at the closed door*
Yang:shh!!
Sakura:anyway you just got to be careful Sayain women are very territorial over there mate.

last edited on April 1, 2016 4:13AM
shadowbladeXIII at 5:45AM, April 2, 2016
(online)
Yang: Well, o-ok, but how do I get him to notice me? he's so…oblivious

Sakura: well hun, he'll come around in time. Just let things happen and he'll notice you at some point.

Yang:ok. thanks mom.
picosux224 at 1:35PM, April 2, 2016
(offline)
*after Bardock and Brenton walked out of the room Bardock nervously walked up to Yang and blushed as he scratched his cheek*
Bardock:so uh Yang…do you wanna hangout just the 2 of us? maybe see that movie after we go home in a few days?*in the inside Yang lit up with joy but she didn't want to be seen to eager and just smiled*
Yang:sure.
Violet:Yang and Bardock kissing in a tree!*Yang glared at Violet while Bardock Blushed*
Yang:Violet! don't tease.
Violet:hehe.
Brenton:*sniff sniff*(huh im hungry.)*suddenly Xeno entered with a smile*
Xeno:i hope everyone is hungry because i brought enough food to help with that sayain appetite and-*suddenly Brenton i,td to the table and grabbed as much food as he can put them on his plate and started eat*
Xeno:…its rare to see a Sayain eager for anything besides battle.
Sakura:well we're full of surprises.*Sakura sat next to Brenton and ate in a polite matter while the kids ate like Brenton.*
Xeno:so Brenton have you learned how to use magic yet?
Brenton:*munch! munch! munch!*kind of but id rather learn about them through training and hard work not by copying what i read.
Xeno:i see… we'll work on something like that tomorrow.and children how do you like it here so far?
Violet:this place is so much fun!
Yang:and very interesting.
Xeno:im glad its not boring for you 3 we're a race that specialize in magic not technology so i was worried you might of been bored.
Bardock:nah and besides we always end up doing something interesting.
*they then finished there meal but suddenly*
Sapphire:dad im hom-*Yang and Sapphire blinked at the same time the latter smirked*oh hi Yang and Bardock you didn't say you were staying here.
Bardock:uh hi Sapphire…(oh boy…)
Yang:*Yang was holding in her anger the best she could*hi Sapphire.
Xeno:Sayains this is my ownly daughter Sapphire i taught her everything i know about magic.
Sapphire:hello.
Brenton:hi.*the demi-Sayain got up and stretched*thanks for the meal Xeno im gonna train for a bit.*he then went outside and turned into a supersayain which he then started to punch and kick the air.*
Sapphire:hey Bardock wanna see something cool?
Bardock:uh sure?*she then grabbed his hand and ran into her room causing Yang to glare*
*in her room Sapphire pulled a big chest from under her bed and as she opened it she pulled out Sayain armour and scouters*
Sapphire:this was in a ship that landed here months ago here have a look.
Bardock:cool…*Bardock attached a green lensed scouter to his ear and started to look through a chest*wait… you were attacked by Freezas men?
Sapphire:yeah but my dad was way too strong for them.

last edited on April 3, 2016 3:47PM
shadowbladeXIII at 10:14PM, April 4, 2016
(online)
Bardock: how was he able to do so? its not everyday someone can come along and do that, yaknow?

picosux224 at 12:53AM, April 5, 2016
(offline)
*Sapphire smirked*
Sapphire:my dad is a strong and capable fighter.as if a bunch of weak soldiers from a dead family could do anything to him.*she then put a arm around his shoulder and winked at him*
*Bardock couldn't help but smile at her confidence*
Bardock:well if you say so.
*outside*
Brenton:HA! HA! HA!*the demi-Sayain fired multiple of ki blasts which stopped in mid air they then spun-around and almost hit him but he dodged* *the next morning the demi-Sayain had fallen asleep at the training area and was covered in bruises and scratches from his intense training not to mention his blue gi top and pants had scratch and hole marks.Xeno who woke up a few hours before and noticed this.*
*back in Xenos house Bardock yawned and opened his eyes and then went wide-eyed as he noticed he was being hugged by Yang in her sleep*
Bardock:(oh right Violet took the last bed…but why didn't Yang use her sleeping bag?)*the little warrior mentally shrugged the thought off and then got comfortable.*
*back outside Brenton finally woke up and started to stretch he then stopped and smiled*
Brenton:(lets see if i can do it.)GALACTIC RING!*the demi-Sayain made a galactic donut like move except it was shorter.and as he threw the ring expanded and got stuck to a tree*Expand!*he then moved his arms making the ring move out of the tree and then disappear*
their…i did it.
Xeno:you merely just started.*the alien to Brentons surprise vanished and appeared next to him. the demi-Sayain smiled*
Brenton:hey Xeno have you been watching me train all night?
last edited on April 5, 2016 10:22PM
shadowbladeXIII at 10:34PM, April 5, 2016
(online)
Xeno: I just came by to see how you are doing…from what it looks like you are doing fine in training, but are you enjoying yourself?
picosux224 at 12:12AM, April 6, 2016
(offline)
Brenton:*the demi Sayain smiled as he rubbed the back of his head*enjoying myself? i guess i am.i mean its ownly been one day so far.
*meanwhile inside Xenos house Bardock was hungry and got up and ate what he assume was a fruit*
Bardock:(hmm not bad.)
Yang:morning Bardock!*the little warrior went wide-eyed as he was being hugged*
Bardock:oh uh morning Yang.
Yang:so what do you want to do today?
Bardock:dunno there isn't much to do around here.i mean i guess we could just walk around again and see what happens.*Yang then looked around glad that Sapphire was still asleep*
Yang:lets go!*she then grabbed Bardocks hand and ran outside until they saw Brenton and Xeno*
Yang:morning dad! morning mr.Xeno
Brenton:what are you 2 up too…infact wheres Violet? and your mother for that matter…
Sakura:hi.*POW!*
Brenton:guh!*Brenton tripped over as he didn't expect Sakura to be behind him let alone Violet tackling him*
Violet:hehe!
Brenton:(i really hope this doesn't start to be a habit…)*after Violet got off Sakura pulled him up*
Yang:Bardock and i will just be looking around the village some more.
Sakura:ok have fun you 2*they then ran off*
*Bardock then looked around and frowned*
Bardock:so what are we gonna do?
last edited on April 6, 2016 11:17PM
shadowbladeXIII at 10:29AM, April 8, 2016
(online)
Yang: oh, I dunno…We can always try to find a place to eat, maybe swim, or maybe just find a place where we two can be alone and-*looks around* hey bardock! where did you go?

Bardock:*finishes up conversation with locals* Alright thanks. *heads back over to Yang* hey Yang I found some neat stuff we can go and see.

Yang:…oh. ok.
picosux224 at 1:36PM, April 8, 2016
(offline)
*they then walked*
Bardock:(i wonder…1 of them did say it wasn't too far from here.)*a few minutes later they stopped walking*whoa.
Yang:cool!* in front of them was a wreckage of a spaceship.*
Bardock:(this must be where Sapphire stole all of that stuff.)what did i tell you? pretty neat huh?
Yang:yeah.
Bardock:come on lets keep on going there is something else i wanted to show you.*they then walked a bit more until they saw a cave. that was glowing dimly from the inside and as they entered.and as they looked around there was drawings of 2 people posing and gemstones and crystals stuck inside parts of the cave*
Yang:what is this place?
Bardock:mom and dad came across a cave like this on Namek years ago.said something about a old tale that came true about some super Namek.
Yang:do you think something like that is written here?
Bardock:i doubt it.*the little warrior touched the glowing writing and drawings*maybe its about a different fusion dance or maybe a story i can't tell.
Yang:this is so exciting!*crack*hmm?*Yang looked down and saw a pink crystal that wasn't attached to the cave so she picked it up*(ooh this looks pretty.)
Bardock:you probably shouldn't take anything from the cave just in case.
Yang:aww its just 1 little crystal please Bardock?*she then batted her eyelashes making Bardock sweatdropped*
Bardock:*sighs* sure fine whatever lets just keep looking around im getting curious.
Yang:right!
last edited on April 8, 2016 10:45PM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:30PM, April 9, 2016
(online)
*They continued their search*

Bardock: you know, its funny…I don't detect anything here. there's just more crystals. you think there would be some sort of treasure or maybe a big in depth lake.

Yang: yeah…hey you think we should head back?

Bardock: why? we just got here…

Yang: I dunno…I feel uneasy. I mean its just the two of us.

Bardock: yeha? and we are two powerful warriors. Besides, isn't this what you wanted.

Yang: Sort of…

Bardock: then come on!*he wandered off knowing she would follow till they came to a big open cavern* Woah…look at this!
picosux224 at 9:16PM, April 9, 2016
(offline)
*in this cavern it had many things such as more unique drawings on the walls a pathway that goes even more into said cavern and a little stream that goes down the middle.and crystals and gems all over the place. Bardock looked down and picked a few gems up*
Bardock:(i'll give one to Violet later i think purple is her favourite colour)
Yang:what you got there Bardock?*the little warrior looked away but showed her a green one*
Bardock:h-here…
Yang:aww thanks*and to his surprise Yang gave him a pecke on the cheek causing him to blush*whoa look at this Bardock!*Yang ran making Bardock follow until they came across a drawing of what looks like a Sayain with his tail while powering up into supersayain*
Bardock:weird there aren't many full blooded Sayains with a tail that can go supersayain…besides mom.*they then kept on walking until they came across a pathway*weird drawings..,
Yang:i know what you mean.*they then walked outside on the otherside*
Bardock:(i wonder why a picture of a supersayain was in that cave.)that was interesting i guess…its too bad i was expecting a giant monster guarding a treasure or something.now that would of been fun.*he then looked at Yang*you wanted us to do something alone right? what was it?*Yangs eyes beamed before she grabbed Bardocks hand started to run until they were at a lake*
Yang:lets swim!
Bardock:but uh we didn't bring any swimming clothes…*SPLASH!*
Yang:come on the waters great!*Bardock sweatdropped before sighing*
Bardock:alright alr-*SPLASH!* *to the little warriors surprise he was splashed in the face*
Yang:whoops…
Bardock:oh you're gonna get it now! cannonball!!
Yang:don't you d- *SPLASH!* *Bardock then jumped into the water surprising Yang as she got hit by it.*
*meanwhile Sakura and Violet looked in curiosity as Brenton spars with Xeno*
Xeno:so you see the fusion dance you know is used for training younglings.
Brenton:huh.
last edited on April 10, 2016 5:41AM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:20PM, April 10, 2016
(online)
Sakura: so then, what is the adult form for fusing?

Xeno: well, that is a good question. You see there are several variations of the dance. Some dances, allow the two to fuse quicker, but the duration does not last as long. Others can fuse people for a long time.

Sakura: just how long are we talking?

Xeno: hours, days, weeks even.

Sakura: that's a real long time…

picosux224 at 10:25PM, April 10, 2016
(offline)
Brenton:yeah but just imagine what Breaker could accomplish if he could finally use his full power without those lame restrictions*Brentons eyes beamed at the thought of it*
Xeno:(Breaker?…)
Brenton:please you got to show me 1 of those fusion dances.
Xeno:very well but keep in mind if you don't do it correctly it won't be pretty.*Brenton nods remembering Goku saying something similar*this 1 should last a day a week if both you and your fusing partner are moving as one like if you were looking at a reflection.*he then started the fusion dance the same way but he then stopped and at a fast motion started to do unique poses. he then finally did the ending pose which was him sitting on one knee and striking his arms to the right this causes Brenton to sweatdrop in disbelief*
Brenton:(that looked more rediculous then Gohans Greatsaiyaman poses…)
Xeno:do it.
Brenton:er right!*he then tried to copy the new fusion dance the best he could.he keeps trying and trying to copy it until a hour later.*
Xeno:hmm you seem to get it but remember this fusion dance will allow you to become one with your partner for a day so you can't aford to mess it up…unless you manage to unfuse on your own.true fused warriors are able to master fusion that way.
Brenton:hmm i see…*the demi-Sayain sat down and cupped his chin as he was in deep thought*(the tough part will be showing this to Faker…the tougher part would be the execution.)
Xeno:uh is he..
Sakura:give him a moment.*meanwhile at the lake the kids were having fun at the lake until*
Bardock:*RUMBLE!*…heh*the little warriors belly rumbled as he got hungry.hearing this made Yang smile*
Yang:lets dry off and get something to eat.
shadowbladeXIII at 8:57PM, April 12, 2016
(online)
*The two beagan to head out*

Yang: erm…Bardock, is this the right way?

Bardock:*stops after a little bit*…you know, I can't recall.(I can't even sense mom or dad. weird.)look don't worry I'm sure we can find a way out.(hopefully.) Besides, what can stop us? we're two powerful half sayains!

Yang:
true…

bardock:
right, so let's keep going and find an exit!(or keep going wherever this leads…and hopefully finding an exit).

Yang: right!*continues to move forward with him*
You know Bardock, for a moment I thought you were unsure and afraid.

Bardock: heh heh…afraid me? nah.(just hungry…and uncertain.)
picosux224 at 10:59PM, April 12, 2016
(offline)
*meanwhile*
Brenton:(ok i think i get the gist of it.)*he then got up and to Xenos surprise went supersayain as he floated towards the sky and then punched the air with a smirk on his face* *a few minutes later*
Sakura:alright tough guy thats enough training for one day.*the demi-Sayain floated back down and picked up Violet as she ran up and hugged him*
Brenton:ok then what should we do?
Violet:ooh! can we have a picnic or go fishing!?
Brenton:i dunno kiddo we can do that all we want on earth id rather do something different.
Xeno:may i give you a suggestion?
Brenton:sure Xeno shoot.
Xeno:*Xeno looked at Brenton like he had a second head*i uh…don't own a gun.
Brenton:its a expression…
*back with the kids.they were looking around as they were far away from the village*
Bardock:man we are more far away from the village then i realised maybe we should of went back through the entrance of that cave.anyway lets go i can sense dad
Yang:ok.hey lets race*she then ran*
Bardock:h-hey! no fair!*Bardock ran after her.*

last edited on April 13, 2016 4:57AM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:18PM, April 14, 2016
(online)
Bardock:*finally catches up with her*

Yang:*begins to fly*

Bardock: aww…come on!*starts flying as well and pulls ahead*
looks like im winning!
Yang: *puts a tad more effort into it catching up* looks like your're just a show off.

Bardock
: yeha well-*senses some energy* (Ah! life forms!) hey yang, I found people!

Yang: you did?

bardock: uh-huh! no mistake! *points* this way to civilization and some grub!
picosux224 at 7:42PM, April 14, 2016
(offline)
*they both then reached the village at the same time and landed*
Bardock:looks like i win.
Yang:yeah right*she then rolled her eyes.* *sniff sniff*(something smells good.)*they then walked until-*
Sapphire:hey Bardock hi Yang.
Bardock:oh hi Sapphire whats up?.
*the blonde girl was eating what Bardock assumed was meat*
Sapphire:eating lunch your mom started cooking.
Yang:how? this is a village.*POOF!*the children turned around and could see Brenton was running around as his hair was on fire*
Brenton:HOT! HOT! HOT!!
Sakura:sorry!
Sapphire:with her…energy.*Bardock in disbelief watched as Brenton ran leaving a smoke trail behind him until he jumped into a bucket of water head first.*
Brenton:ahhh….
Sakura:oh hey kids are you hungry?
Bardock:im not to sure now…*rumble!*
Sakura:i'll get you both plates.*she then grabbed said plates and put food on them*
Yang:thanks mom.
*Violet then ran up to them*
Violet:so what did you 2 do?
Bardock:we went swimming and explored a cave.speaking of which…*the little warrior took out a purple crystal*here
Violet:*gasp!*it looks so pretty! thank you.*she then grab said crystal making Bardock smile*
Bardock:don't mention it.
last edited on April 14, 2016 10:36PM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:46AM, April 16, 2016
(online)
Bardock: so what have you and dad been up to?*sinks his teeth into a big thing of meat*

Sakura: oh he's just learning more about fusion and what it can all do.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon