RP Zone

Heroes wanted
picosux224 at 11:04PM, March 2, 2016
(offline)
Brenton:*Brenton scratched his cheek as he sweatdropped*oh right i forgot to mention we're pretty much really rich.*Yang Sakura and Brenton walked inside and could see Lazuli looking at them with a raised eyebrow. but the pre-teen didn't notice as she was looking all around the house*
Lazuli:new friend of the kids?
Brenton:actually we adopted her.*hearing this made Lazuli go wide-eyed but then sighed*
Lazuli:some how im not that surprised.*suddenly Yang ran and hid behind Brenton as she had noticed Bardock and Violet and was nervous.the 2 who were playing a card game looked at there parents direction and ran to them*
Brenton:is everything alright Yang?
Yang:y-yes…
Violet:daddy!*she looks at Yang and waved*hi.
Yang:uh hi.
Sakura:Violet Bardock this is your sister Yang.
Violet:sister!?*Violet hugs Yang surprising the pre-teen*hi!
Yang:uh hello Violet.
Bardock:(they adopted her?)
Lazuli:this is nice and all but…
Brenton:yeah yeah…*Brenton took out his wallet and gave Lazuli alot of zennie*thanks again for baby sitting.
Lazuli:it was my pleasure.bye kids.*she then went outside and flew off.*
Yang:so…what do you 2 do for fun?
Bardock:play outside in the forest or with Gar. if not that we also play train in our spare time and stuff like that.
Yang:whose Gar?
Violet:his our pet dragon! his super nice come on i'll show you.
Yang:whoa!*Violet grabbed Yangs arm and they ran outside Bardock followed*
Brenton:im gonna make a few calls hopefully Alex can get me a capsule.*the next day Brenton was training outside thinking about the day before and smiled and felt Yang tapping his arm*good morning Yang enjoying your new home?*the pre-teen nods enthusiasticly*
Yang:i love it here i just got one question.
Brenton:whats up?
Yang:d-do i call you and Sakura by your names or mum and dad?
*Brenton smiled at the new member of the family as he bent down and put his hand on her head*thats up to you kiddo.
Yang:oh…in that case morning dad.*she then gave Brenton a hug before running back inside.*
Brenton:(she's a good kid. hopefully when Gohan dad Goten and mother get here they won't make her too nervous)
with great power comes great ass kicking!-Picosux224 2019
last edited on March 3, 2016 4:11PM
shadowbladeXIII at 10:26PM, March 3, 2016
(online)
*at that point Bardock came out*

Bardock: Hey dad, doing some morning training, I see.
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
picosux224 at 11:27PM, March 3, 2016
(offline)
Brenton:*the demi-Sayain smirked*of course after all i do it almost every morning.(that is if you didn't count last month…)so whats up little man?
Bardock:i was wondering if Trunks could come over here.
Brenton:i don't see why not.
Bardock:awesome!*inside the house Yang was eating her breakfast and heard the conversation*
Yang:Trunks?
Brenton:*the demi-Sayain immediately turned into a supersayain and at a faster rate punched and kicked the air.Yang then walked back outside being curious*
Bardock:oh Yang! uh hi!
Yang:heh hi.
Brenton:(Vegeta is still in the time chamber so i gotta think on my feet when the tournament happens especially if dad has gotten stronger as well.)HAH! HAH! HAH!*the demi-Sayain fired 3 ki blasts and used instant transmission to appear in front of them and reflected each one*kamehameha!*he then fired said beam towards the sky*
Bardock:so…how long have you been training under dad?
Yang:not very long.
last edited on March 4, 2016 8:32PM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:41PM, March 4, 2016
(online)
Yang: he's a pretty nice guy.
Bardock: yeha, that's my dad. wait till you get to meet the rest of our family.
Yang:…there's more to it?
Bardock: oh, yeha…
picosux224 at 10:56PM, March 4, 2016
(offline)
Bardock:well yeah dad called grandma yesturday and insisted that the family meet you.*Bardock went wide-eyed as he sees how nervous Yang was getting*b-but don't worry we don't have a huge family. just 2 uncles. a aunt. a cousin. grandma grandpa great-grandpa Ox Gohan and Goten.*Yang looked a bit more worried*im sure they'll love you.
Yang:really?
Bardock:*Bardock had a mischievous grin*well ive known you for 2 days and you haven't driven me crazy yet…so im sure they will love ya!*hearing this made Yang sigh in relief and just when Bardock thought he was in the clear…* *smack!* *Yang playfully hit him in the arm and smirked* h-hey!*he then went wide-eyed once again as she hugged him*
Yang:thanks Bardock.
Bardock:er no problem.(im not complaining but if i had a brother i wouldn't have to worry about being surprised hugged…sigh oh well.)*meanwhile in the house Sakura had a camera out and took a photo*
Sakura:(thats so cute! im gonna add that to our photo album)
*in the sky Brenton used the multiform technique and started to clash with his double making shockwaves in the sky.they then remerged and Brenton went supersayain2 as he enveloped his fist in ki and flew at a nearby boulder as he did this he looked a bit distracted*
Brenton:(i think i got it.)AHHHHH!!!!!!!*CRACK! SMASH! the boulder now had a big hole in the middle*(now what do i call that technique? Dragon Fist?..no.how about ki strike? lame.)
Bardock:dad that was awesome!…what are you doing
Brenton:thinking what to call that.your old man hasn't created his own attack in years.*he then looked at Bardock with a raised eyebrow.this causes the little warrior to be confused as he forgot Yang was still hugging him and started to blush*
Bardock:Yang! let go now.
Yang:aww ok.*giggle*
Bardock:(sigh girls are weird.)hey wheres Vi-
Violet:here i am!*Violet jumped in the air and landed on Brentons back while giggling she then climbed up Brentons shoulder*hehe! got you Papa!
Brenton:yeah you did princess.
Yang:(princess?…)
*Goku then i,td next to them surprising Yang*
Goku:hi guys!
last edited on March 5, 2016 7:37PM
shadowbladeXIII at 10:03PM, March 5, 2016
(online)
Bardock: hey Grandpa. how are you doing?

Goku: pretty good. I thought I'd go ahead and get here first and check up on you before the others get here.*notices yang* Hey son, who is this? I don't think I've ever seen her before…
picosux224 at 12:28AM, March 6, 2016
(offline)
*Yang was getting nervous again*
Yang:(oh my god thats Goku! his my grandfather!? what do i say? what do i do?)
*Brenton noticed this and smiled at Yang as he reverted back to normal and put his hand on her head.*
Brenton:this is Yang Sakura and i adopted her.
*Goku blinked a few times in surprise*
Goku:adopted?(she seems so strong for her age.like Bardock or when Gohan was younger..is she half Sayain?)hi there! im Goku but you can call me grandpa.
Yang:uh h-hello grandfather.*she then bowed*its nice to finally meet you.
Goten/Trunks:hey Bardock we got it!*Trunks and Goten flew down with the former holding onto the dragon radar*
Brenton:hey kids.
Goten:hi Brenton!
Yang:(a mini grandpa and i-is that Trunks?! he looks so cute!)*Trunks noticed Yang staring*
Trunks:what?
Yang:er n-nothing*Yang then started to blush*
Brenton:what are you 3 planning to do with the dragonballs?
Goten:hehe thats a secret.
Trunks:come on guys!
Bardock:right i'll be back later dad. have fun Yang!*they then flew off*
Yang:(dragon…balls?)
last edited on March 7, 2016 1:36AM
shadowbladeXIII at 10:17AM, March 7, 2016
(online)
Goku: so yang, how long have you been apart of the family.
Yang: um, j-just a day or so… if I might ask, what exactly are dragonballs?
picosux224 at 11:34AM, March 7, 2016
(offline)
Brenton:they are 7 mystical gems. once you gather all of them a giant green dragon appears and can grant you 2 wishes depending on its limitations.
Yang:wow…thats amazing!*hearing this made Brenton smile*
Brenton:you bet it is.*Brenton then frowned*but we shouldn't really miss use them either.
Goku:but we use them all the time and for good reason.
Brenton:that doesn't mean that its too much of a good thing either.anyway Yang the point is don't use them unless its a emergency that goes for you as well Violet.
Yang/Violet:yes sir.
Sakura:is anybody hungry?*Sakura came out with a picnic basket*because we're going on a picnic!*suddenly a familiar cloud and car could be seen landing*
Violet:Grandma Gohan and Videl are here.
*meanwhile on the otherside of the planet*
Goten:hey Trunks what are you gonna wish for?
Trunks:my very own amusementpark. its gonna have the biggest roller-coaster what about you Goten?.
Goten:*the mini Goku started to drool as he imagined a mountain size sundae*oh..nothing special heh heh.*they then landed*theres the dragonball!!*excited Goten ran to it but*
Bardock:Goten stop!*the 7 year old did just that not moving a muscle*
Goten:hey what gives?
???:GRR…..*hearing the loud voice Goten slowly turned his head and noticed a sleeping dinosaur*
Goten:*gulps*

last edited on March 8, 2016 3:56PM
shadowbladeXIII at 3:18PM, March 8, 2016
(online)
Goten: woah…its huge. we might want to leave.

Bardock: perhaps that's for the best, y-yeha…*begins to sneak away*

last edited on March 8, 2016 3:19PM
picosux224 at 4:34PM, March 8, 2016
(offline)
Trunks:pfft what are you 2 ladies even scared of? its just a dinosaur. seriously our dads would eat it for dinner.*Trunks then grabbed the dragonball and turned around*
Goten:Trunks…
Trunks:oh what n-
???:*the dinosaur started to breathe heavily behind Trunks making him slowly turn around and sweatdropped*
Trunks:heh heh…of course i would never do that. im uh a vegetarian! yeah!
???:ROAR!!!!
Trunks:..run!!
Goten/Bardock:ahhh!!!*they then ran as they were being chased*
*back at the second Son home everyone walked into the forest until they found the perfect spot to lay a blanket on the grass and then sat on the blanket*
Chi Chi:the picnic was a wonderful idea Sakura.
Sakura:thank you.*she then watched as Goku and Brenton ate*save some food for the kids boys.
Brenton/Goku:*the 2 ate at fast speed but stopped as they smiled*heh heh!
*Yang looked at her adopted father and giggled.then a familiar energy could be felt as Faker descended from the sky into the ground looking grumpy while holding onto Cedea bridal style.*
Faker:(i don't know why she convinced me to come over.)*Faker was wearing blue denim jeans a long sleeved black shirt and a hat both with the capsulecorp logo on it.Cedea was wearing a yellow sunny dress and hat smiling happily*
Brenton:hey guys! how are y-*the demi-Sayain blinked as he noticed Fakers hair is not dark brown instead aquamarine blue like Bulma*uh…
Faker:i lost a bet…

last edited on March 9, 2016 11:48PM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:47PM, March 9, 2016
(online)
Goku: what kind of bet?
Faker:long story. So, what's up?
Sakura:well, as you can see we're having a picnic.
Faker: mm

*elsewhere*

Trunks:
Faster goten he's gaining on us!

Goten: why did you have to start something with him Trunks?

Trunks: how was I supposed to know it'd wake up?

Goten: bardock can you do something about this?

Bardock: *running ahead of them*can't you see im already doing that?
picosux224 at 11:25PM, March 9, 2016
(offline)
Cedea:its nice to see you all again.
Violet:aunty Cedea!*Violet ran to her aunt and hugged her*
Cedea:hello Violet you been a good girl?
Violet:yeah!
*Yang looked at the 2 new faces*
Yang:(the lady looks super nice and pretty. and the man with her looks alot like dad.)*Faker smiled at Violet but then noticed Yang*
Faker:(so thats the kid Brenton talked highly of…)
Cedea:and you must be Yang.how old are you sweety?
Yang:i-im 12.*Brenton who had noodles in his mouth quickly ate them.being full he quickly got up and stretched his legs.Goku then followed.*
Brenton:just what the chef ordered.
Goku:yeah the food was great.*Yang and Violet look at each other then started to dig in on the rest of the food on the blanket and as they started to eat what was a bowl of rice until the 2 bowls were empty.*
Violet/Yang:more please!
Sakura:ok try not to get stomachaches.*she refill the bowls and gave them back*
Violet/Yang:yes mom!*munch! munch! munch!*
Faker:*Faker smirked*they seem to have taken in your bad habit.
Brenton:heh heh…i uh haven't noticed.*Brenton sweatdropped as he scratched his cheek*

last edited on March 11, 2016 1:14AM
shadowbladeXIII at 11:02AM, March 11, 2016
(online)
Faker: so brother, how fairs business?
picosux224 at 1:21PM, March 11, 2016
(offline)
Brenton:business? well its been great!*whispers* in fact thats how we met Yang she's a orphan from a alternate timeline and“you know who” asked me to train her.
Faker:really? and you just decided to adopt her just like that?.
Brenton:well yeah she's a good kid.speaking of which does Cedea know that…
Faker:yes.
Cedea:i thought it was a wonderful idea since Taurren always looked up to Vegeta.
Brenton:*Brenton watched as the 2 girls giggle as a butterfly landed on Violets nose*
*meanwhile*
Trunks:*pant pant*i think we lost him.
Bardock:*pant*next time we probably should fly away. *BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! the dragon radar was going off*
Goten:hey guys theres a dragonball in that river over there!
Trunks:well then lets get it there is no way anything could attack us over there!

last edited on March 12, 2016 5:38PM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:18PM, March 12, 2016
(online)
Bardock: good idea.

*follows the radar with the other two*

Bardock: huh…*looks at the radar* according to this its up in that mountain.
Goten: well, what are we waiting for?
picosux224 at 11:22PM, March 12, 2016
(offline)
Bardock:say that reminds me…what do i get out of helping you guys out? Shenron ownly can grant 2 wishes.
Trunks:oh er right…how about you get first dibs on my amusement park?
Bardock:i guess…*they then continued searching for the mystical gems until 2 hours later*
Trunks:yeah we did it! now lets summon Shenron.*meanwhile up in the sky Demigra smirked as a portal opened next to him making Broly appear*
Broly:huh? how did i-
Demigra:its amazing what you can do with time travel and the namekian dragonballs.now my over powered friend i believe you have revenge waiting for you.*the supersayain turned around and looked at Goten with pure rage.*
Broly:K-KAKAROT!!!*Brolys ki flared as he charged at the children*
Trunks:hey guys did you feel that?
Bardock:yeah and it feels strangely familiar…
Broly:GRAH!!**the supersayain clotheslined Goten sending him through the ground*
Goten:uh!!
Trunks/Bardock:Goten!
*at the picnic everyone was having fun until*
*Brenton who was napping jolted up*
Yang:dad what was that?
Brenton:someone very dangerous.*he then looked at Sakura Faker and Goku who simultaneously nod*Yang make sure to keep your grandmother sister and aunt safe we'll be back as soon as we can.*they then flew off into the sky as fast as they could*
last edited on March 14, 2016 1:25PM
shadowbladeXIII at 10:35AM, March 14, 2016
(online)
Broly: KACKEROT!!!

Goten:*tries to break free* urh..w-what's a kackerot? some sort of vegetable?

Broly:…*throws goten at Trunks*

Bardock: you monster! *flies up and punches him noticing that the attack did nothing* …uhh no hard feelings?

Broly: HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA!!!*grabs him up by the head and throws him into the nearest mountain*

Goten: Trunks, why are there four of you?

Trunks:nevermind that! We got to get Bardock and get out of here!
picosux224 at 2:05PM, March 14, 2016
(offline)
Goten:r-right*as they flew to Bardock and pulled him up*
Bardock:ugh thanks guys.*Brolys power fluctuated causing the supersayain to smirk as he slowly transformed into his legendary stated*
Broly:HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!!
Trunks:that guy is insane!
Broly:what was that you brat!?*the legendary supersayain gathered ki in one hand and threw it and as Goten and Trunks closed their eyes Brenton appeared and knocked the ki blast into the air making it explode.Sakura Goku and Faker showed up a few seconds later*you…
Goten:Brenton!
Bardock:ugh…d-dad?.
Brenton:im sorry i didn't get here sooner son.Goten Trunks go as far away from here as possible.head to Korins tower and get Bardock senzu bean.
Trunks:got it lets go Goten!*they then flew off*
*as for the demi-Sayain he and Sakura was glaring at him with so much hidden rage*
Broly:whats wrong? was that your pup i almost squashed?…good.
Brenton:you still haven't changed you're still a heartless monster that would pick on someone smaller then you just for fun.*Brenton immediately went Supersayain.*
Faker:don't have all the fun to yourself.*Faker followed turning into said form*
Sakura:yeah hon.*and so did Sakura and Goku*
Broly:come at me! you'll all just die!

last edited on March 16, 2016 11:54AM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:36PM, March 16, 2016
(online)
*one by one they fly in and try to lay a flury of blows on the Legendary Super Sayain and each one misses*

Brolly: is that all?! *grabs Faker and Sakura by the face and blasts them far away* Hahahahah!!! *Looks to Brenton and Goku* Kakerot, how much do you love your kids? *charges up two energy blasts, both fly at Brenton and goku, however, one slows, and instead heads towards Where goten, trunks, and bardock are flying*

Goku: oh, no!!! * heads to block the spare*

Brolly:*blocks his path* No you, don't!! *axe chops him over the head and to the ground*

Goku: ugh…(that hurt…and so will that if I don't move!) *rolls out of the way of a diving Brolly only to get flung somewhere by the debris*
last edited on March 16, 2016 9:37PM
picosux224 at 11:21PM, March 16, 2016
(offline)
*Brenton went wide-eyed before making a shield with his ki which blocked the blast*
Brenton:dad!(Broly is as destructive as ever…yet i can't help but feel excited!)thats it im going all out!*the demi Sayain glared as he clenched his fists*HA!*he then went supersayain2 and cupped his hands*FINAL KA…ME.*a large mount of ki could be seen being wrapped around his hands*
Broly:HAHAHA!! what your doing is futile! my power my overwhelming power! I. AM. A. GOD!!!.
Sakura:Brenton what are you doing?! if you miss you'll-
Brenton:HA ME!!….*the energy around his hands expand even further making the demi sayain sweat*
*a burst of overflowing ki went around Broly*
Broly:I WILL BATHE THIS PLANET IN YOUR BLOOD!!
Brenton:*HAAA!!!!!*the destructive beam hit Brolys barrier causeing a flash of light to appear and as Brentons attack finally stop and the smoke cleared he went wide-eyed as he could see Brolys hair grew longer and he had more muscle mass* *pant*heh no way…his a*pant* supersayain 3..heh no fair.
Faker:grr not good.
Broly:i'll kill you all!*the legendary supersayain gathered ki in one hand and vanished.he then appeared behind the exausted demi-Sayain and blasted him causing him to land on the ground and revert back to normal*pathetic.
Brenton:d-damnit!
Faker:raugh!!!*Faker in anger flew in and attacked Broly with a barrage of punches and kicks but it didn't affect the hulk like Sayain as he punched him in the gut.and then gathered ki in one hand and as it hit he land next to Brenton.*
Brenton:heh nice landing.
Faker:s-shut up…*they both got up the best they could and watched as Broly hit Goku in the gut*
Goku:guh!
Sakura:goku!
Brenton:(damnit wheres Gohan and Vegeta?)..well what do you think?
Faker:…Goku Sakura give us a minute.
Goku:right! AH!!*to everyones surprise Goku went supersayain2 and charged at Broly*
Brenton:(dads supersayain2 is stronger then mine)ready?*Faker noded as they went into position*
Faker/Brenton:fu…
Broly:what?*Broly was about to use his signature move when-*
Gohan:MASENKO!
Vegeta:FINAL FLASH!*the 2 beams combine and as it hit it made Broly turn around*
Broly:the little boy and prince finally came to play…
Faker/Brenton:sion!*the legendary warrior charged at Sakura and knocked her down he then flew at Gohan and Vegeta*
Broly:die!
Faker/Brenton:HA!*a blinding light surrounded the 2 warriors as they fused into one.the ownly thing different about him was his hair was half blue*
Breaker:hey Broly remember me? how about you and i have a rematch because im new and improved.
last edited on March 18, 2016 12:08AM
shadowbladeXIII at 10:21PM, March 18, 2016
(online)
Demiurge:(hm that won't do, not at all…unless…)*fires a surge of energy at Brolly*

Brolly: RrrrrRRRRAAAAAAGHHHH!!!!*at that point his body was surging with that golden power and a dark aura wraps around him* DIE!!!*charges at Breaker*

Demiurge: (that'll work nicely)
picosux224 at 12:28AM, March 19, 2016
(offline)
*Breaker wasn't fast enough as Broly grabbed his skull and dragged it in the ground he the kicked him in the gut sending him into the sky*
Breaker:*cough! cough!*(that didn't hurt…wait a minute i can sense Demigras magic…good.)you call that an attack? my uncle Raditz could of done better.
Sakura:will you stop messing around and take this seriously!!?
Breaker:why? he'll be dead anyway.
Broly:GRUH!*the massive Sayain charged at Breaker and punched him in the face but to his surprise Breaker smirked as he didn't feel much pain*
Breaker:next!*the demi-fusion charged what looked like ki mixed with lightning around his hand*
Broly:you fool all of your attacks will be wasted.
Breaker:well then its a good thing half of me is magic.
Broly:huh?
Breaker:KI CRUSHER CANNON!!**Breaker i,td under Broly and fired the beam launching Broly into the sky*you see you big oath you may not know it but you've been manipulated by a wizard using dark magic and everyone knows you fight fire with fire.*the fused being then rubbed the bottom of his nose in a cocky manner*
Demigra:(very clever timepatroller…but im afraid i won this.soon my true plan will be realised and i will have the timenest.)
Broly:I WILL CRUSH YOU!!!
Breaker:hmm?…this is gonna hurt.*Broly flew down at Breaker and crashed him and himself through the ground they then started to clash at each other causeing minor tremors on the ground*
Broly:WHY WON'T YOU DIE!?
Breaker:because im just getting started!*he then went SuperSayain and to Brolys surprise he was trapped as Breaker used his ki to stick Brolys feet and hands to a wall*
Broly:what is this!? let me go!
Breaker:go to hell! DRAGON CHAIN WAVE!!!*Breaker fired a blast strong and bright enough for the Zfighters to see*
Vegeta:in-incredible!
Goku:that is fusion for ya. it even seems they figured a way to do more damage even though they haven't really trained by using the fusion technique.
Vegeta:they're winging-it Kakarot!? are you kidding me? they don't even deserve to have all that power!
last edited on March 19, 2016 4:40PM
shadowbladeXIII at 5:12PM, March 20, 2016
(online)
Goku: well you know…we could have that power too if we-

Vegeta:
I'd rather die than do that dance with you!

Brolly:*tries to push back the blast* hahahaha!!!*Forms his own blast* I'll destroy everything!!!*throws it*
picosux224 at 7:11PM, March 20, 2016
(offline)
*Broly throw his blast making the 2 ki moves struggle*
Breaker:whoa!*not expecting said blast to overwhelm him Breaker gets hit by it making him get launched out of the giant hole covered in smoke as he laughed awkwardly*well…that happened.*he then dust himself off*
Broly:GRAUGHHHHH!!!!!!*the hulk like Sayain charged at Breaker while his body was enveloped in his destructive ki but Breaker moved out of the way*
Breaker:oh right you're still a thing…(if my math is correct like everything else about me…once i do this i,ll ownly have 3 minutes.i hope we have a plan once i defuse.)AHHHHHHH!!!!*Breakers hair went spikey as turned supersayain2 and charged at Broly. they then started to clash at one other making more shockwaves*
*meanwhile at Korins Tower*
Korin:their you go boys that should make you good as new.
Goten:thank you mr.Korin.*they then turned there head as they could see Yang fly towards them she didn't stop as she crash hugged Bardock*
Yang:are you ok Bardock?
Bardock:not now…*this causes her to blush as she got up and bowed*
Yang:im so sorry i was just worried about you and i wanted to help.
Korin:(more young fighters..)i would suggest that you let your parents handle this one…however i do have 5 fully grown senzu beans you could give them.*he then gave Yang a little bag*
Yang:thats perfect thank you! come on guys lets go.
Trunks:yeah no thanks me and Goten will sit this one out that guy is nuts!*goten and Trunks flew in west citys direction*
Yang:Bardock?…
Bardock:*Bardock frowned before sighing*fine…*they then flew to the mountains*
last edited on March 20, 2016 7:27PM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:45AM, March 22, 2016
(online)
*back at the fight…*

Brolly:*throwing a flurry of blows at Breaker some hitting others missing* What's wrong?! I thought you had more to spare than that!!
picosux224 at 12:39PM, March 22, 2016
(offline)
Breaker:i just didn't want you to be disappointed before we sent you back to hell.
Broly:w-what!?
Breaker:lets face it Broly your way out of my league.i would have a worser job fighting a stick of bubblegum.
Broly:YOU DIE NOW!!*the legendary supersayin gathered 2 unstable spheres of energy causing Breaker to smirk*
Breaker:aww i made the “legendary” supersayin upset.*he then dodged them as they defused*
Brenton*pant*(damn that cocky son of a-)
Broly:what?…ha HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! you're both weak and pathetic.
Brenton/Faker:AHHHHHHH!!!!*with what streangth they had left they both went supersayin2 charged at Broly and hit him with all they got*
Gohan:we should help them before Broly kills them.
Vegeta:a true warrior fights until the end Gohan we'll wait.
Sakura:i have to agree with Vegeta on this one Gohan…don't worry they'll stop that monster.
*Yang and Bardock flew towards them*
Yang:mom! Gohan! we got senzu beans!
Broly:another little one ready for the slaughter house.
Brenton/Faker:huh?*they both looked at the kids with wide-eyes*we won't let you! ha!!*as the demi-Sayains reverted back to normal they fired a ki blast at him but he didn't feel it as he charged towards them*
Sakura:Bardock! Yang! fly back home now!
Yang:huh?
Brenton:Yang! look out!
*Broly was about to hit her when Brenton i,td in front of Yang and pushed her out of the way* *CRACK!*the demi Sayain hit towards the ground as his power-lever dropped dramatically*
Bardock:d-dad…*the son of the brave warrior flew to him and tried to give him a sensu bean to no avail*come on wake up.*his body then slowly vanish*
Goku:d-damnit…
Sakura:n-no….
Yang:oh no…*sniff*
Broly:one down.
Bardock:y-you monster…i won't forgive you…*as lighting sparked around Bardock Faker was in complete rage mode as his supersayain1 state was flareing making his power rise further then Brentons supersayin 3 he then charged at Broly and attacked him with a barrage of punches*
Faker:i will kill you where you stand!
*as for Bardock lightning still sparked around him*
Bardock:(Brenton:im not the strongest Bardock. one day you both will push to the next level when you're ready.im proud of you Bardock. im sorry i wasn't here sooner son.Yang! look out!)*his final words clicked in his mind*AHHHHH!!!!*it finally clicked as he went supersayin2 meanwhile in the check-in station*
Brenton:*sigh*(i screwed up big time)
???:next!*Brenton walked up to what can be described as a big red ogre/troll in a purple suit*name?
Brenton:Son Brenton.
???:*the red giant repeated the name as he looked through a book*ah yes you were destined to limbo but the situation has changed.you are allowed to goto King Kais planet until the earthlings gathered those dragonball.
Brenton:..thanks.*he then i,td to King Kais planet*
last edited on March 22, 2016 2:29PM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:18PM, March 23, 2016
(online)
King Kai: Ah, Brenton…so good to see you again.
picosux224 at 10:55PM, March 23, 2016
(offline)
*Brenton smiled*
Brenton:hi King Kai!*he then glared at the ground as he was thinking about what was happening on Earth*DAMNIT!*smash!*the demi-Sayain went supersayain and punch the ground making the small planet shake for a second.after stumblingly to the ground and getting back up King Kai regain his composer*
King Kai:you can't win every battle you know.
Brenton:i don't care about that right now.my family friends and the Earth are in danger! i have to help them!*King Kai simply turned around*
King Kai:wait here..*Brenton was confused but did exactly that and watched as King Kai walked inside and came back with a crystalball and as he placed it on the ground it showed Bardock and Faker tag teaming Broly*
Brenton:wow look at them go! *but then Broly gained the upper hand as he landed a barrage of punches on Faker making him cough up blood*grr…
King Kai:you can't help them while you're dead…
*Sakura who was also angry charged at Broly ownly to be punched to a nearby mountain. Goku Gohan and Vegeta followed crashing into the ground*
Brenton:Sakura!*King Kai was about to tell Brenton to calm down when-*AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!*Brenton went supersayain3 feeling nothing but anger and as he sees his son being crushed in Brolys arms-*my son needs my help!!*he then i,td infront of Broly*BROLY!!!*Pow!* *and delivered a powerful punch to his face allowing Brenton to catch Bardock*
Broly:w-what!? you? but how!?
Bardock/Yang:d-dad!?
Brenton:i don't have much time so i'll make this quick.*he put Bardock back down and smiled*you need to beat him now son before he becomes stronger then all of us.
Bardock:m-me? but dad!
Brenton:push past your limitations and beat him! its the ownly way.*he then reappear on King Kais planet*
Broly:kill TIME TO KILL!!*the bulky supersayain 3 fired a omega sphere at Bardock*
Bardock:KAMEHAMEHA!*the beam hit the sphere causeing the 2 techniques to try to push each other back*grr his…too strong.
Yang:KAMEHAMEHA!*Bardock was surprised as he looked at Yang*d-don't worry i got your back.
Goku/Gohan:HA!*they also fired said beam pushing Brolys attack slightly*
Broly:KAKAROT!!!*the beam then engulfed him vapourizing him completely.* *Bardock smiled as Yang hugged him*
Yang:yay we did it!*while in other world King Kai and Brenton was happily jumping up and down*
King Kai:they did it!
*everyone was healed up and used the dragonballs making Brenton alive again a few weeks later it was a few days before the tournament and Brenton was training Yang*
Brenton:(both Violet and Yang have been improving although Yang seems distracted.)hey kiddo are you alright?*Yang tries to hit Brenton but he dodged*
Yang:y-yes…well its just i got you killed and-
Brenton:it wasn't your fault Yang don't beat yourself over that.
Yang:o-ok…also i was wondering wheres Bardock?
Brenton:Bardock? his training with Piccolo i think.
Yang:oh…*Brenton looked at Yang with a raised eyebrow*
Brenton:ok thats enough training for today.
*Yang smiled as she sat down and drank a nearby water bottle.*

last edited on March 24, 2016 3:20PM
shadowbladeXIII at 10:17PM, March 24, 2016
(online)
Yang: hey dad…I gotta know, do you think I'll do ok in this?

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon