RP Zone

Heroes wanted
picosux224 at 1:15AM, May 16, 2016
(offline)
Videl:*Videl grabbed Violets hand and dragged her away from the group* *whispers*listen i might like him a-a little just don't tell him ok? it will be our little secret.

*Violet nods causing Videl to smile*now lets get back to the picnic and finish our food before Goten does for us.*they then walked back and continued eating there meal. eventually finishing it*
Goten:thanks for the food Sakura it tastes as great as moms cooking!

Sakura:you're welcomed Goten.
Videl:yeah Sakura you and Chi Chi have got to write down the recipes for me.

Sakura:oh you cook?
Videl:no we hired a chef.

*meanwhile Bardock and Yang finally returned from the movies.Bardock was still excited*
Bardock:-and then when he flew in and punched that guy i thought he was gonna lose but then-

Yang:*giggles*
Bardock:what?
Yang:nothing i just didn't know you like action movies so much.*she then wrapped both of her arms around his right arm*
Bardock:well its too bad the explosions are so fake other then that they're awesome.*they then walked up to the others.*
with great power comes great ass kicking!-Picosux224 2019
last edited on July 4, 2016 12:18PM
shadowbladeXIII at 11:00AM, May 17, 2016
(online)
Sakura: so gohan, how goes training?

Gohan: it goes well. im getting better and readjusting.
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
picosux224 at 1:39PM, May 17, 2016
(offline)
Brenton:you wouldn't need to readjust if you trained more in the first place.hell you were much stronger back then.
Sakura:Brenton…
Brenton:what? its true! and besides that you're atleast not too rusty remember the last time we trained? you weren't half bad.*the demi-Sayain drank his lemonade got up and started to stretch*
Gohan:well i guess…
Yang:mom dad we're back!
Brenton:oh hey you 2 did you enjoy your little d-*POW!* *suddenly Sakura had hit him over the head not wanting Brenton to tease them which he then began to rub it as he smiled this caught Gohan and Videl off guard.*movie.did you enjoy the movie?
Bardock:yeah! their was gunfire superheros and even a monster!
Brenton:cool.(i..honestly didn't expect him to like those kind of movies.something he picked up from me i guess.)*later the kids continued to play together and the adults had fun chatting until Gohan Goten and Videl went home.later at 8 in the morning Brenton was excitedly awake as he eagerly wait for the kids to wake up he was literally sitting outside thinking about todays tourney*(this is gonna be great! i can't wait to fight everyone!)
Sakura:their you are.*the Sayain female walked out wearing a pink top black shorts bracelets and a pair of Sayain boots.while Brenton was wearing a long heavy weighed blue sleeved shirt a red gi top and pants and black heavy weighed boots*are you excited about today?
Brenton:are you kidding? i can't wait!.*Sakura shook her head before kissing him on the cheek*
Sakura:well you can't fight on a empty stomach come on i'll make everyone pancakes.*rumble!*
Brenton:heh heh right….*he then i,td inside and sat down and a few minutes later started to eat pancakes* *munch munch.* *the kids then woke up and went in the kitchen*

last edited on May 19, 2016 5:15AM
shadowbladeXIII at 3:36PM, May 19, 2016
(online)
Violet: morning Daddy!*flies straight up to him and hugs him*

Bardock:
Morning mom. dad. *sits down and eats*

Yang: Morning everyone.
picosux224 at 6:49PM, May 19, 2016
(offline)
Sakura:morning honey make sure to get dressed after you're finished eating kids because we'll be leaving straight away.
kids:yes mom.
*the demi-Sayain smiled at his youngest daughter showing pieces of pancake and syrup on his teeth*
Violet:*giggle*ew daddy thats gross.*he then hugged her* *a few minutes later everone finished eating. and the kids got dressed in there respective gi,s Bardock wore the one Piccolo gave him Yang wore a red gi as well as a long blue sleeved shirt to match with her father while Violet wore a mini turtle school gi. the family then went outside.*
Brenton:hmm…(i wonder if we should drive or fly their…)*beep! beep!.the sudden noise came from Brentons pocket as he looked at his mobile phone he sighed*get ready to hear some yelling kids…*he then clicked on the call button and well…*hel-
Chi Chi:WHERE WERE YOU!!?
Brenton:heh…hello mother. uh whats wrong?
Chi Chi:i tried to call you a few days ago you had me worried sick mr…anyway just letting you know Bulma is picking everyone up are you going on your own?
Brenton:yeah i guess…
Chi Chi:oh! in that case i won't keep everyone waiting bye!
Brenton:ok. ok. we'll all see you there love you mom.*he then hung up*phew shes in a good mood today.*he then threw a capsule down making a expensive hover car appear*ok lets go!
Violet:yay!*the family then got into the vehicle and flyed to the direction of the tournament*
last edited on Sept. 20, 2016 12:48AM
shadowbladeXIII at 5:31PM, May 21, 2016
(online)
Violet: im so excited! Daddy is gonna fight and win everything!

Bardock: don't forget mom is in this too.

Violet:…does that mean you two will have to fight?

Sakura: well sweetie I wouldn't worry so much. your father and I know exactly how much we can take.
picosux224 at 8:26PM, May 21, 2016
(offline)
Brenton:*the demi-Sayain smiled as he still kept his eyes on the sky.*exactly and besides dad told me the food there tastes great! heh heh.
Bardock:dad…*they then eventually land and got out of the vehicle Bardock looked around.* whoa…this place is pretty crowded.
Brenton:we still got an hour so lets look around im sure everyone is here by now.
Violet:yeah! hehe.*she then ran to Brenton and held his hand.they then walked around until Brenton bumped into someone wearing a green supperhero costume white bandana wrapped around his head sunglasses Sayain gloves and boots.causing the demi-Sayain to blink*
Brenton:sorry about that i-wait…Gohan?
Gohan:shh its the greatsaiyaman.
Brenton:right…*suddenly the demi-Sayain felt tiny hand pull his pants and as he turned around*
Marron:uncle!
Brenton:oh hi Marron.

last edited on May 22, 2016 2:32PM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:29PM, May 22, 2016
(online)
Krillen: huy guys what's happening?

Sakura: not much. you 2 here for the tournament?

Krillen:you know it!
picosux224 at 12:36AM, May 23, 2016
(offline)
*the demi-Sayain smiled*
Brenton:in that case lets find the others and the registration area.*they then found the rest of the Z-fighters and started to walk*
Goku:man this place brings back memorys.
Brenton:i hear we have to do some strength test in order to enter.
Vegeta:hmph if its strength they want then i have already won.
Cedea:i,ll take the kids to the children division area.
Chi Chi:we'll go as well*Bulma Chi Chi and Cedea took the kids to the other side of the tournament and got them registered* *they then looked at the organisers who was standing next to a punching machine*
Hurcle:alright chumps test your muscle! maybe you might even get as high as this! HIYA!*as he punched the machine it showed the number 100*but i highly doubt you could top the champ.
Videl:(ugh dad you can be so embarrassing…)*the demi-Sayain smiled as Lazuli was first up as she punched the machine she got 774 points making the fighters gasp*
Videl:huh?
Brenton:Lazuli maybe we should be holding back a little.
Krillen:yeah its not like these guys will put up much of a fight anyway.
Lazuli:its not my fault these guys are weaklings.
???:uh ma'am this machine must have malfunctioned will you please hit it again?
Lazuli:hmph*pow* *the light hit made the number 203 appear* *after many others had a high number it was Vegetas turn and well…* *SMASH!* in 1 punch destroyed it*
Videl:wuh? how did he-?
Brenton:heh heh so much for holding back…
Faker:ugh you know dad…im just glad we entered before he broke the damn thing.
Sakura:wanna check out the kids division?
Brenton:yeah lets go*everyone but Gohan and Videl who didn't punch the machine walked to that area.*
last edited on May 23, 2016 3:59PM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:33PM, May 24, 2016
(online)
*in the junior division, the kids were getting all prepped for the battle*

Trunks: yaknow, you think that there would be a lot of compatition. here. winning this is going to be a cinch.

Goten: if you win, that is. hee hee! I have a good feeling im gonna be the victor!

Trunks: as if!
picosux224 at 9:30PM, May 24, 2016
(offline)
Taurren:jeez somebody seems overconfident…don't forget you 2 still gotta fight me…Bardock Violet and that other girl.*Taurren was wearing a black singlet and jeans blue wristbands and yellow boots*
Trunks:who Yang? as if some girl would beat me.
Goten:say Taurren you sure have grown.
Taurren:thats because i spent 3 years in the hyperbolic timechamber i trained 2 years by myself and could beat everyone easily.
Trunks:(now whose over confident…)whatever…*outside the arena a blonde man wearing a black suit got the junior division started*
Announcer:hello ladys and gentlemen! welcome to the world martial arts tournament kid division!! *the big crowd started to cheer*now for our first match we have a little girl with a big heart. 7 year old Son Violet versus the quick hitter 13 year old Lloyd Smith*a tall teenage boy with short brown hair black shorts red boxing gloves and white shoes started to walk to the ring.meanwhile on the left side of the ring*
Yang:are you ready Violet?
Violet:yeah im gonna win!*she then happily walked to the ring*
Brenton:woo! you got this princess!
Sakura:remember don't go all out!
*Violet respectively bowed at Lloyd who sweatdropped*
Lloyd:(who lets little girls fight? i,ll destroy her!)
Announcer:are you 2 ready?
Lloyd/Violet:yes.
Announcer:let the first match begin!
Violet:hmph!*the little warrior zoomed in and delivered a hit to his chest sending Lloyd out of the ring*
last edited on May 26, 2016 4:56AM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:17AM, May 27, 2016
(online)
Annoucer: we have a ringout! The winner is violet!

Violet: I won! I won! he he!

Sakura: That's my girl!
picosux224 at 3:43PM, May 27, 2016
(offline)
*Violet then happily walked off the stage and went to the participation area*
Yang:you did great vi!*she then hugged her*
Bardock:we probably should be careful about 1 shotting our opponent.after all do we really want more eyes staring at us?
Violet:more?*Violet looked around and could see the scared look on their faces*
Announcer:next we have the grandson of capsule corp 9 year old Taurren Brief vs the speedster 11 year old Miles Shoo!*a short messy blonde wearing a black gi and white belt walked into the ring*
Miles:too easy.*Taurren then did the same as he walked into the ring looking not very interested*
Cedea:you got this Taurren!
Taurren:mom…
Announcer:are you ready boys?*they nod*then begin!*in 1 swift motion Taurren punched Miles in the gut knocking him out.after counting 30 seconds*we have another quick victory folks! Taurren wins by knockout!
???1:whoa these kids are getting stronger every year…
???2:do you think they should start doing a drug test?
Bulma:my grandson doesn't do drugs thank you very much!!
*Taurren then walked back to the participation area and smiled at Violet*
Taurren:looks like we'll be fighting each other…do me a favour and don't hold back ok Vi? lets make it a interesting match.
Violet:right!
*at the ring*
Announcer:in our next match we have another Brief! 8 year old Trunks Brief vs 10 year old Gerald Forge! *a slightly taller boy wearing a karate uniform walked onto the ring with Trunks*ready? begin!*and just like that Trunks punched him in the gut and knocked him out*
Trunks:(this is gonna be boring until the semi-finals)
Announcer:er and Trunks wins!…(looks like this years kid division will go faster then last years)*a few more fights happen and after both Goten Bardock and Yang went to the next round they had the Violet vs Taurren match which he won. but to everyone surprise he gave up claiming being bored*
Bardock:what do you know its just us 4 now.
Announcer:well folks this next match will determine who will first make it to the final round we got Son Yang vs Son Bardock.
Bardock:wait what?!
Yang:come on.*they then walked into the ring*
last edited on May 30, 2016 1:04PM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:00AM, June 1, 2016
(online)
Announcer: ready? Begin!

Yang:Don't hold anything back Bardock! *rushes in*

Bardock: er o-ok.(focus darn it!)*begins dodging all of her attacks and counters with a punch of his own stopping her assualt*

Yang: *smirks*not bad, but how about this!*vanishes from his sight*
picosux224 at 2:27PM, June 1, 2016
(offline)
*the young warrior quickly looked around for Yang*
Bardock:(she's using dads vanishing tactics…well she isn't the ownly one who learned from their teacher.)*Bardocks body started to glow in a white veil of light as he slowly split into 3*
Announcer :*gasp*could it be!? it is! folks this isn't some mirror trick and you don't need glasses what you are witnessing is the famous multiform technique! incredible.*Yang then appeared in the sky while smirking*
Yang:take this!*she then fired multiple ki blasts which they dodge*
Bardock:HAAA!*the 3 Bardocks then charged at Yang making the demi-sayain be on her guard as she jumped away from the first one. she then simultaneously countered the next 2 who attacked at once*
Yang:thats more like it.*she then kicked the first 1 into the second 1 they both then vanished. she then looked around as their was no sign of Bardock*where did he-
*she looked above the arena*
Bardock:KAME…HAME
Yang:(yes!)kamehame!*Yang vanished and appeared in the sky*
Both:HA!!*both beams clashed with 1 another trying to best each other
Goku:wow! the kids have gotten much stronger.*the beam struggle kept on going until-*
Bardock:ha!*Bardock added a bit more energy causing the energy to hit her knocking her out of the ring.*Yang!(thats not good…)
Announcer:and ring out! Bardock moves onto the finals!*Bardock jumped out of the ring*
Bardock:Yang are you ok?*the demi-Sayain smirked as she got up*
Yang:ive been hit with stronger attacks.*she then hugged him*congratulations.
Brenton:good job you 2 you made us proud!
Sakura:you did great Yang!

last edited on June 1, 2016 10:05PM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:46PM, June 2, 2016
(online)
Yang: *blushes* aww, thanks…

Bardock: you did good out there.

Sakura: Honestly, I thought it could have went either way.

picosux224 at 3:52AM, June 3, 2016
(offline)
Brenton:lets go back to the seats Gotens match will start soon.
Bardock:oh right lets go.
*they then left the ring and sat the seats*
Announcer:our last semi-final match will be something folks we got the son of the previous world martial arts champion Son Goten! vs the boy with the know how Trunks Brief!*the boys then walked up to the ring*
Goku:woo! go Goten!
Bulma:you got this Trunks!
Trunks:give it all you got Goten.
Goten:yeah you got it.
Announcer:and…begin!
last edited on June 3, 2016 1:35PM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:18PM, June 4, 2016
(online)
Goten: *streches* ready or not, Here I come! *charges in at Trunks*

Trunks: *dodges a few hits*come on, Goten you can do better than tha-*gets hit* oww…your gonna get it now!

Goten:
oh, yeha?!

Trunks:Yeha! *begins to power up*
picosux224 at 11:29PM, June 4, 2016
(offline)
*he then charged at Goten making the 7yr old jump out of the way*
Goten:you're not the ownly 1 that has gotten stronger Trunks.AHHHH!*he powered up as well they then clash at one another*
Brenton:whoa look at them go.
Vegeta/Faker:hmph…
Trunks:take this double buster!
Goten:h-hey!*Trunks shot out 2 yellow beams out of his hands but Goten dodge it making Trunks move his technique towards the sky and explode* be careful Trunks!
Trunks:yeah yeah…*they then continue to clash*
Violet:go Goten! you too Trunks!
Announcer:amazing! i can barely keep my eyes off the fight…seriously folks they seem to be too fast for the naked eye.

last edited on June 5, 2016 3:41AM
shadowbladeXIII at 12:30PM, June 7, 2016
(online)
*The two continue to clash till they stand above the arena in the sky.*

Trunks: Give up goten, I got this in the bag.

Goten: Nuh-uh Trunks, im not done yet!*puts his hands together* KA-ME-HA-ME-HA!!!*fires straight at trunks*

picosux224 at 5:01PM, June 7, 2016
(offline)
Trunks:hmph.*the little fighter fired another double buster causing another beam struggle. until Goten jump into the sky making the beams hit a wall. Trunks then Vanished appeared behind Goten and got him in a wrestling like hook around him*
Goten:gah! let go Trunks!
Trunks:just do me a favour and give up Goten.
Goten:grr..i said let go!! AHHHH!!!!*the mini Goku turned into a supersayain making Trunks let go in surprise*
Brenton:oh no…
Videl:g-Gohan…why does Goten look like the golden haired warrior?
Gohan:oh uh well you see…
Trunks:Goten! we weren't allowed to go supersayain remember?
Goten:hehe…
Trunks:ok have it your way.AHHHH!!!*he then went supersayain as well.the 2 clashed at one another until-*its over Goten.
Goten:yeah right!*Trunks delivered a kick sending Goten outside the ring*
Announcer:another interesting match! Trunks wins by ring out! our final match between Bardock and Trunks will begin shortly! i hope you'll enjoy our food during this conveniently scheduled break.

last edited on June 8, 2016 10:04PM
shadowbladeXIII at 1:19PM, June 9, 2016
(online)
Videl: *Leans over to gohan* so, how are they able to do that?

Gohan: um well, you see… hu- Turkey leg?

Videl: uh-uh buster. I have questions and you have answers.
picosux224 at 2:51PM, June 9, 2016
(offline)
Gohan:uh well they are strong for there age…*he then looked around for help.Brenton Vegeta and Goku were stuffing their faces while the others watch it either in curiosity or in disgust.*its uh complicated…
Videl:hmph fine don't tell me.
Brenton:man! dad you weren't kidding about the food here.
Goku:just wait until we have to goto the other arena years ago Roshi spent his prize money on my dinner.*Violet Yang Goten and Taurren joined them the former hugged her father*
Violet:Papa who do you think will win?*the question causes Vegeta to glare at Brenton*
Brenton:er…im not so sure.

last edited on June 11, 2016 7:21PM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:14PM, June 11, 2016
(online)
Goten: This stuff really hits the spot!

Bardock: yeha! Mom you gotta get some of these recipes!

Sakura: I'll look into it.

Gohan: *sits down*

Goku: everything alright?

Gohan: yeha…
picosux224 at 5:18AM, June 12, 2016
(offline)
Brenton:having girl trouble Gohan? you know if you need advice you could always ask me.after all i have experience when it comes to romance.*hearing this made Gohans face go beat red*
Gohan:n-not funny!*pinch!* *in 1quick motion Sakura had grabbed Brentons ear*
Brenton:ow!ow!ow!
Sakura:im sorry what kind of experience?
Brenton:i-im just kidding Sakura! ow!ow!ow!*meanwhile Yang had grabbed a tray full of food and happily walked to the participating area where Bardock who was told he was fighting soon was pacing back and forth deep in thought*
Bardock:(Trunks won't be easy…i got to think of 8 strategys ahead of him and-)*sniff sniff* *the little warrior looked at Yangs direction in surprise*oh hey Yang whats up?
Yang:i thought you would need to keep your strength up so here.*she grabbed 2 chopsticks and grabbed food with them.*
Bardock:no thanks i really need to concentrate on how i should beat Trunks farely without resulting on using supersayain tw-mph!*Yang put the food in his mouth the look on his face was priceless making her giggle*
Yang:its good isn't it?.
last edited on June 13, 2016 4:01AM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:46AM, June 13, 2016
(online)
Bardock: *swallows* Y-yeha delicious, thanks. (maybe I should just relax…I mean trunks can't be that strong, right?)*takes another few bites*
picosux224 at 4:44PM, June 13, 2016
(offline)
*Yang smiled as Bardock ate his lunch*
Yang:so what are you gonna do with the prize money if you win?
Bardock:*munch! munch!*i uh dunno i don't really need it…probably spend it on someone else i guess.
Announcer:ok folks lets continue with the final round! Son Bardock vs Trunks Brief!
Yang:thats you goodluck and have fun Bardock.
Bardock:right.*bardock and Trunks walked to the ring both smirking*
Announcer:ready? begin!
Bardock/Trunks:AHHHH!!!*the 2 warriors flew in and landed a punch on eachothers cheek.they then started to punch and kick both countering one another.*
Brenton:whoa look at them go!
last edited on June 14, 2016 4:47AM
shadowbladeXIII at 10:02PM, June 14, 2016
(online)
Yang: Wow, they're really going at it!

Trunks: give up Bardock you might be slightly older n stuff, but I've trained harder than anyone else here! you aren't winning this one. *throws a barrage of punches*

Bardock yeha, no.*dodges and flies back* See, I've been training too but here's the thing im not going to go down so easily! *begins firing blasts*
picosux224 at 4:57AM, June 15, 2016
(offline)
Trunks:hmph.*he then reflected the ki blasts sending them into the sky*
Bardock:(i figured it wouldn't be that easy.) Haaah!*Bardock powered up and then vanished*
Trunks:hey where did he-*poof!* *the little warrior gathered ki and fired multiple ki beams making Trunks block at the last second*alright Bardock the fun ends here AHH!!!*Trunks once again went supersayain and charged at Bardock but he vanished out of the way.he then backhanded him sending the young briefs to the edge of the arena*whoa that was close…
Violet:yay go Bardock!
Brenton:you trained him well Piccolo.
Piccolo:well i merely taught him not to just rely on his transformations…that and a few techniques.
last edited on June 15, 2016 6:23AM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:41PM, June 16, 2016
(online)
Trunks: *flies back at him and headbutts him* oh no you aren't getting away that easily! *proceeds to beat on him*

Bardock: *catches the punch* you are really trying here…but so am I. *tosses him into the ring*

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon