RP Zone

Heroes wanted
picosux224 at 8:18PM, June 16, 2016
(offline)
Trunks:(darn this is gonna be difficult.)
HAA!!!*they both then clashed at eachother one punch and kick countered the other until-*whoa!*Bardock kicked under him he then grabbed and thrown Trunks out of the ring*darnit!

Announcer:the winner of the junior division is Son Bardock! congratulations Bardock you won the prize money and the chance to fight Hercule Satan in a exhibition match.

Bardock:cool…(i wonder how much i won…10,000? probably.)*he and Trunks then walked out of the ring and went to the seating area. which they both were congratulated by the z-fighters.*

Brenton:you both did great that was a awesome match.

Yang:yeah! good job.*she then hugged Bardock*
*this made Bardock scratch his cheek and laugh somewhat like his father*

Bardock:heh heh.
Hercule:yeah!(now where is this junior champion…Barchock was it?)*he then looked at the z-fighters direction wide-eyed*Guh!!(its them…)
Brenton:hmm? Mr.Satan! its been awhile.*he then smiled making Hercules eyes go wider*
Hercule:(and thats the golden haired fighter!…did he dye his hair?)er hi! i uh just wanted to meet the junior champ.*he then put his hand out and to his dismay Bardock crushed it*er quite a arm you got there.(ow the pain!!)
with great power comes great ass kicking!-Picosux224 2019
last edited on July 4, 2016 12:17PM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:38PM, June 20, 2016
(online)
Hercule: So uh, you ready for the big fight?

Bardock: I suppose, just know I don't plan on holding back!

Hercule: BAH-HAHAHA!!! You sure are a good joker, I'll even let you throw the first punch!
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
picosux224 at 11:22PM, June 20, 2016
(offline)
*Bardock looked at the champ in disbelief*
Bardock:uh alright.(is he for real?)
Hercule:HA! HA! HA! well seeya in the ring kid.*he then walked away*
Bardock:…is he really the martial arts champion?
Brenton:im afraid so.
Bardock:well i better get back on the ring.
Yang:good luck!*he then walked back on the ring*

???:go easy on him champ!
Bardock:(they sure look up to this guy. is he really that strong? hmm…)
Announcer:ready champs?
Bardock:hmph
Hercule:you better believe it!
Announcer:then begin!*Hercule lowered and pointed at his face*
Hercule:here you go! hit as hard as you can.
Bardock:alright!.*POW! Bardock punched hercule so hard he was sent outside of the ring and hit the wall making a imprint of his body*(i guess his not.)

Videl:w-what the!!?
Gohan:jeez way to hold back Bardock!
Hercule:(ow the pain…)
Announcer:er the winner is Bardock!*the little warrior walked out of the ring looking unimpressed*
Violet:yay Bardock!
Alex:those were some interesting fights kids.*the z-fighters turned around and could see a smiling Alex who was wearing a black shirt jeans a capsule corp brand labcoat and big blue sunglasses that started flashing randomly*
Violet:uncle Alex!*as he hugged his niece Brenton raised a eyebrow*
Brenton:uh hey Alex what are you doing here?
Alex:ask Bulma.she wanted a way to watch you guys fight when you vanish so ive developed these glasses they detect artificial and organic energy signatures like a really upgraded scouter except it can also detect sudden movements going faster then the speed of light sorta military brand tech…that and i wanted to watch my nieces and nephews fight.
last edited on July 4, 2016 12:20PM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:02PM, June 23, 2016
(online)
Violet: alright! are you gonna watch daddy fight too Uncle Alex?
picosux224 at 5:39PM, June 26, 2016
(offline)
Alex:you better believe it Violet. after all im curious about how strong everyone gotten that being said i gotta get back to my seats while you guys should see whos fighting who.
Brenton:oh right well we'll seeya later man.Violet you and the rest should go too you'll see us fight in a few minutes.
Violet:yes daddy.*the kids and Alex went to the seats while the z-fighters walked Brenton went ahead and stopped when he saw 2 men 1 was short purple skinned with a mohawk the other was tall pink skinned and rather grumpy looking*
Brenton:(t-thats the supreme Kai!)

last edited on June 27, 2016 10:02PM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:01PM, June 27, 2016
(online)
???: *looks over* hello there…

Goku: uhm, hi?

???: you are Son Goku yes?…I look forward to competing with you.

Goku: um, ok…*moves over to Brenton* hey hon get a load of the short purple guy. he seems real weird.
picosux224 at 3:52AM, June 28, 2016
(offline)
*the demi-Sayain sweatdropped*
Brenton:y-yeah weird…(i-it is him it has to be but why would a Supreme Kai go to Earth in the first place?)
Goku:are you ok?
Brenton:yeah just thinking…lets go.*they then walked until they reached another ring in it were organisers in orange robes next to a whiteboard holding a marker*
???:hello everyone as i call your name please pick a number from this box.my fellow worker will write your name under said number.

last edited on June 28, 2016 4:07AM
shadowbladeXIII at 10:26AM, June 28, 2016
(online)
???: ok, first up, Sakura.

Sakura: Alright… *picks up a ball*

???:
next up videl

Videl: *walks over and picks out a ball*

???: Brenton!
picosux224 at 2:51PM, June 28, 2016
(offline)
*the demi-Sayain didn't hear the organisers voice as his mind was elsewhere*
Brenton:(if his visiting a planet i doubt it was to meet my father and that smirk he gave me before looking at him…he knows that im a timepatroller sakura as well most likely)
Sakura:hon? Brenton snap out of it!
Brenton:huh!?oh right im up sorry.

*he then did the same by picking a number*
???:Kabito please pick your number.
Kabito:hmph…*the pink skin grumpy man picked his number*
???:ok a number 6 that leaves you fighting in the 3rd match with Son Brenton.
*as everyones numbers were picked they walked to the participating area*
Sakura:are you ok Brenton you've been unusually quiet since we met that Shin and Kabito guy.
Brenton:i just have a strange gut feeling and i don't mean the stomachache kind.(i haven't felt this weird since when we first fought Broly…maybe no he was sealed back up a few hundred years ago.)

*later to everyones surprise as the first match it quickly ended with Piccolo giving up his match with Shin*(Piccolo must of realised who he was fighting…)
Krillen:why did you give up Piccolo? was that guy really that strong?
Brenton:(sigh…he should be his the Supreme Kai.)

*the next match was between Spopovich and Videl which ended very badly with Videl being taken to the infermary which Gohan had given her a senzubean that Goku brought*
announcer:in our next match we have Son Brenton vs Kabito!
*the 2 competitors walked onto the ring*ready? then begin!
Kabito:timepatroller…you seem strong even though you have a tail. tell me can you go supersayain?
Brenton:well uh yeah why?
Kabito:show it to me go full power right now!*this threw the demi-sayain off guard*
Brenton:…alright fine how about i show you a level beyond that.
Kabito:theres a level beyond a supersayain?
Brenton:Haaa!!….

*the demisayain transformed into supersayain2*there are you satisfied? now tell me what are you and the Supreme Kai doing on Earth?…does it have to do with Buu?
last edited on July 4, 2016 12:23PM
shadowbladeXIII at 5:26PM, June 29, 2016
(online)
Kabito: hmph. things do not seem to escape your eyes, do they?
picosux224 at 7:52PM, June 29, 2016
(offline)
Brenton:i guess…*near the ring 2 fighters named Yamu and Spopovich smirked as there strange device was going off*
Yamu:thats the energy lord babidi needs quick rush him!*they did surprising everyone abefore Yamu and Spopovich could stab him with said device Brenton tried to dodge them but the Supreme Kai froze him*
Brenton:gah! i can't move..*they then stab him with the device draining his energy*
Goku:what the…
Supreme Kai:(perfect…)*they then ran off as the demi-Sayain passed out the z-fighters then ran to him.*
Faker:why the hell did you do that!?*the angry demi-Sayain picked up the Supreme Kai by his clothes*
Supreme Kai:im sorry but i had to do what was necessary.that and we don't have much time i'll explain everything on the way but please i need your help.
Sakura:…
Goku:ok lets go but first things first.*Goku gave Brenton a senzu*
Brenton:son of a-!
Faker:are you alright?
Brenton:yeah…just a bit drained.
Goku:good then lets go.*Brenton raised a eyebrow but then flew with them*

last edited on June 30, 2016 4:44PM
shadowbladeXIII at 4:07PM, June 30, 2016
(online)
They then proceeded to fly off

Sakura:so…can you explain to us what just happened?

Supreme Kai: if you must know we are following these two.

Sakura: I can see that, but for what reason? why not just blow them up or stop them?

picosux224 at 6:07PM, June 30, 2016
(offline)
Supreme Kai:those 2 are not the main issue there master the wizard Babadi is.for if he awakens Majin Buu the entire universe will be in peril.
Brenton:so you used me as bait in order to track their ship down.
Supreme Kai:i am sorry but it was the ownly way.
*they then flew until they come across a strange ship*

Vegeta:so this Babadi is inside?
Supreme Kai:yes but we must be careful if we fought them for too long he will gain enough energy for Buus resurrection.*suddenly their door open making a tall 2 horned being with a beard walk out*

???:come on out master Babadi will be expecting you.
Gohan:who is that?
Supreme Kai:Dabura king of the demon relm.
Brenton:(Towas Brother?…great just great.)*the z fighters landed in front of them making the demon king smirk*
Dabura:if you wish to stop my master Babidi you have to go through me first.
Gohan:thats fine with me.
Goku:Gohan…
Gohan:you guys Go on ahead i'll fight him.
Piccolo:we'll help right Krillen?
Krillen:er yeah.

*they then went inside. but in a unknown location Babadi was watching them through a crystalball*
Supreme Kai:be careful he can use his magic to summon any of his followers.
Brenton:ive delt with wizards before i don't think his all that powerful. infact his probably nothing without his Majin Buu.
Babidi:how dare you!*his voice echoed all over the room*i,ll show you not to doubt my power! PARAPATA!!*suddenly a flash of light and smoke hit the demi-sayain*
Sakura:Brenton! are you ok?
???:yeah i just feel a bit sore.*the voice that came from Brentons directions sounded like kid Goku/Gohan and as the smoke finally cleared well…*
Brenton:GAAH!!! im a kid!? *he was much shorter and his power was weakened dramatically*

last edited on July 4, 2016 12:25PM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:01PM, July 1, 2016
(online)
Babadi: ha ha ha not so tough now are you pipsqueak?!

Sakura: when I get my hands on you I'll make you change him back!!

Babadi: oh sure you will…and I won't do the same to you! in fact who's to say I won't make you younger than him, or continue to reduce both after? hahahahahahahah!!!

Supreme Kai: I won't let that happen.

Babadi: sure you won't. just like all the other promises you Kais make. and now for the main event! come forth Pui-pui! take out these intruders, starting with the boy!

Pui-Pui:
at once, master Babadi! *grins* it'll give me a great pleasure to beat you here and now!
picosux224 at 12:33AM, July 2, 2016
(offline)
*the demi-Sayain sweatdropped*
Brenton:(ugh his so weak i don't see why the Supreme Kai is so worried about.)ok ugly lets go!
Pui-Pui:how dare you!?*the demi-Sayain smirked as he front flipped and kicked Pui-Pui in the chest. he then uppercut his chin*

Brenton:HAAA!!!*and ki blast him in the chest sending the Babidi minion through a wall.*
Pui-Pui:ugh…
Vegeta:these are one of Babidi,s strong minions? pathetic.
Pui-Pui:s-shutup!*the bigheaded alien charged at the young demi-Sayain but he jumped over him*

Brenton:heh hah! you can't catch me.*meanwhile outside*
Dabura:face the wrath of the king of demons!*Dabura started to attack Gohan delivering blows*
Piccolo:Gohan!*meanwhile in the air*
Violet:look theres Gohan.
Bardock:(this is a bad idea.)just stick close to us Violet and don't make too much noise we don't want to be seen by that guy.
Yang:Gohan needs our help Bardock.
Goten:i don't want anything happen to my big brother guys.
Trunks:we should think of a strategy.
Taurren:agreed…how about you 2 distract him and Bardock and i rush him.
Goten:what about Trunks and me?
Bardock:you 2 stay up here unless something goes wrong.when it does we'll need you 2 to blast him he won't expect a thing.
last edited on July 18, 2016 5:18AM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:46PM, July 2, 2016
(online)
Bardock: ok, ready? Now!
*with that the 4 sprang into action*

Yang: hey devilguy! *tosses a ki blast* bet you can't catch us!

Gohan: what the-*gets socked*
Dabura: *dodges*hmph it seems more flies are coming to be swat!

*back in the ship*

babadi:
perhaps im going about this wrong…aha! pui-pui was much stronger on his home world, so all I have to do is take them there!

*with that the plane shifted to space on a dusty red planet*

Pui-Pui:
*grins* welcome to my home world, here *picks up a rock* the gravity is 10x as much on your precious earth!*lets go of it and watches it sink faster than it would on earth* how does it feel knowing your out of your element?! *fires several blasts at him and rushes him*

Sakura:(only 10X earth's? he can't be serious.)
last edited on July 2, 2016 9:42PM
picosux224 at 11:07PM, July 2, 2016
(offline)
*the demi-Sayain smirked as he dodged
Brenton:you can't be serious…it looks like you guys haven't done your homework about Sayains.HAAA!!!*he then transformed and cupped his hands*KA..ME..HA..ME HA!!*the demi-sayain fired the move vaporizing him completely*hah! you call that a challenge Babidi? i would of defeated him as a toddler!

Babadi:(grr i wasn't expecting that.)
*they then returned to Babidi,s ship and a door opened*
Brenton:lets go! im so excited.*he ran through the door*
Sakura:Brenton wait!
Supreme Kai:we should be careful we don't know who Babidi will summon next.*they followed behind him.

Faker:you are actually more annoying as a kid.*the demi-Sayain scratch the bottom of his nose as he smiled widely*
Brenton:heh heh heh aww come on im just having fun whats the worse that could happen?
*meanwhile outside*
Piccolo:Bardock! what are all of you doing?
Bardock/Taurren:HAA!!*electricity sparked around them as they went Supersayain2*we're here to help.
Dabura:(hmm those 2 are much stronger then that other boy. i'll get more then enough energy master Babadi will be pleased.)very well children attack me if you can.
last edited on July 4, 2016 12:28PM
shadowbladeXIII at 5:21AM, July 3, 2016
(online)
Taurren: oh don't worry we'll give you a beating you won't forget!*flies in and decks Dabura*

*back in the ship*

Babadi: who to use next…Who…ah, Yakkon! yes he should be able to put a hamper and down them. *looks to his souldiers* get yakkon ready for battle!
picosux224 at 3:09PM, July 3, 2016
(offline)
*suddenly the area changed again this time they were on a planet with perpetual darkness*
???:welcome to my home planet i Yakkon will challenge you.
Brenton:so whose gonna fight this time? Vegeta? Sakura? Dad?
Goku:i'll do it this should be interesting.*Goku instantly went supersayain but then-*
Yakkon:yum light.*the tall green creature like a vacuum started to suck the golden energy*
Goku:w-what the!? ok you're hungry? how about some seconds!? AHHHHHH!!!!!*Goku went supersayain2 and as Yakkon ate more energy well…-* *BOOM! he exploded*
Supreme Kai:g-Goku you're amazing!
Brenton:(well that was quick.)*outside*
Dabura:you little brat!*the king of demons punched Taurren in the gut surprising him*
Taurren:(h-his stronger then i thought…)
Violet:Taurren! Hiya!*the little warrior jumped ontop of his head and well-*Scissors! Rock! Paper!*to everyones surprise Violet had poked him in the eyes punched him on his right cheek and finally pushed him on the chest sending him to a nearby rock*

last edited on July 3, 2016 4:36PM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:49PM, July 3, 2016
(online)
Dabura: ngh…little brat! *summons a javlin* I'll skewer you! *tosses it*

Violet: Wahh!

Bardock:violet, get out of the way!*puseher her out of the way and gets hit* ngh! (that is sharp…and hurts a lot)

Taurren: tch! idiot! *flies in and tries to reengage with Dabura*

Gohan: rr…this is not going well.

*back at the ship*

Babadi: this is not working well… all guards go a-

???: There's no need to do that babadi.

Babadi: who's there *turns around to see a portal open behind him* y-you! what are you doing here?

Mira: well, if you must know…I have a score to settle here

Towa:we both do.

Babadi: hmph and what's in it for me?! what's to stop me from taking over you both for my own gains?!

Towa: because my sweet little magic pest… if you do try something he'll take your head off faster than you can cast one of your flimsy spells.

Babadi: nnn…Name your terms witch, I don't have all day.

Towa: get me alone with those two *she points to Sakura and brenton* and in exchange for my revenge, you will get to keep all the energy you need to waken your fat slob of a monster.

Babadi: how dare you talk about buu like that! I ought to-eep! *gets picked up by the head*

Mira: You'll what? *waits patiently and gets no answer. his expression say it all*…that's what I thought. now, get to work!*plops him down*

Babadi: oof!*dusts himself off*(no respect for the wizard)

picosux224 at 12:56AM, July 4, 2016
(offline)
Babadi:Parapata!!*as the wizard chanted his spell Sakura and Brenton vanished surprising the group*there now go away i got work to do.*Mira and Towa then teleported.* *on a far away planet it was sunny and surrounded by a forest*
Sakura:we're on another planet aren't we?
Brenton:i can't sense the others so that'll be my first guess…haha!*the demi-Sayain laughed as he ran to a small flower patch and picked a few off*hey look Sakura cherry blossoms.
Sakura:Brenton be serious for a second we should try to find a way home and-…Brenton?*the demi-Sayain transformed as he turned around now fully aware they weren't alone*
Brenton:come on out Towa and Mira i know you're both hiding.*they then appeared in the sky*
Towa:hehe oh my Brenton you are looking adorable these days.
Brenton:very funny.(great just what we need…)
*back at Babadi,s ship*
Goku:where did they go?
Supreme Kai:cursed wizard separated us but we have to keep going we still have a mission to accomplish.
last edited on July 4, 2016 2:34AM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:16AM, July 4, 2016
(online)
Towa: let's cut to the chase shall we? *rushes in at brenton*

Sakura:*intersects and blocks then chases* what do you want with us?

Towa: well you two are always in our way so… I figured instead having us get attacked while we were busy, we'd try to flip the script and attack you while you were busy.

Sakura:
well that's clever and all that it took you that long to think of that, but the result will be the same!*beings trying to punch her*

Towa: oh really? *begins to dodge* cause it seems you have a small problem with you. Your partner is half his size and looks like he could be your kid! *blocks and counters hitting Sakura square in the gut*

Sakura: *gets enraged and slightly embarrassed* Sh-shut up!

Mira: did I strike a nerve talking about your “sweet little man”? *takes a kick to the face*(apparently I did…this could work to my advantage.)*smirks*

*back with Brenton*

Mira:…*smirks* so, your short now.*begins walking towards in with a ki blast in hand* Does this mean im going to make quick work of you, pipsqueak? *throws the blast and rushes in*

*bask with the others heading towards the next room*

Goku: do you think they'll they be fine?

Supreme Kai: you've all shown that you are more than capable in beating babdi's minions, im confident whatever he's having them face they'll be back with us in a few minutes.
last edited on July 4, 2016 8:19AM
picosux224 at 11:52AM, July 4, 2016
(offline)
*dodges and jump kicks him in the back of the neck*
Brenton:i might be small but i can still fight!.you more then anyone should know it will take more then this cheap magic trick to beat me.
Mira:hmph well said.*they then began to clash causing shockwaves around the planet*
Brenton:(i can't believe it! his fricken holding back!)
Towa:don't worry Sakura im sure people won't mind you're married to a 11 year old.*having just about enough Sakura went supersayain and started to rapidly punching Towa but the princess of demons dodged and ki blasted her*

*outside Babadi,s ship. to the king of the demon relms surprise Trunks and Goten flew in as supersayains and blasted him*
Trunks:ha take that you devil reject!
Dabura:more children…it looks like its my job to punish you all *Dabura tried spittting at Trunks but Piccolo got in the way and was turned into stone*
Gohan:p-Piccolo? no…thats enough! HAAA!!!*Gohan out of anger powered up*your fight is with me not them!*he then charged at him surprising the demon with his increase in speed* *meanwhile back with Sakura and Brenton Mira and the demi-sayain stopped clashing and smirked at each other.*

Brenton:im impressed Mira you've improved and not just on just raw power alone.
Mira:yet all this accomplish is proving that im much superior to you.
Brenton:don't count on it i still got a ace up my sleeves.AHHHHHHH!!!!!! HAAAHHHH!!!! GAH!!!!!!!*the demi-Sayains ki increased as his hair starts to slowly grow the tranformation was causing the planet to shake violently*YAHHHHH!!!!*as his hair finally stopped growing electricity sparked around his body*thanks for waiting.

*with Towa and Sakura.the demon princess gathered ki in her hands*
Towa:it looks like being a domesticated mother has made you too soft.
Sakura:i…am a Sayain warrior…the last female of my race.*she then slowly stood up*i will not lose! you hear me Towa!? i won't lose!! AHHHH!!!!!*to Towas surprise electricity sparked around Sakura as her hair spiked up a bit more*

last edited on July 4, 2016 6:28PM
shadowbladeXIII at 10:22PM, July 4, 2016
(online)
Mira: *Slightly started* (scanning…analyzation complete) …*grins* I see now. an impressive increase in strength…* briefly powers up and begins to collide with him and takes a few hits in the process* impressive in speed too, but tell me, do you really know the extent of your current state in that form?

Towa:*after looking on for a few seconds she smiles* Oh my, seems you've reached a new level of power. A shame it took you so long… so then are you-*gets sent flying*

Sakura: do you ever shut up!?*continues to beat on her firing multiple blasts each one hitting harder than the last then lays on barrage of punches*

Towa: *catches a few punches and retaliates* and why should I? you are in a terrible situation and against someone you can't beat, even if you do win…nothing will change your situation no matter what you do. *hits Sakura several more times eventually putting the ladies in a deadlock of a power struggle*

*back outside*

Dabura: finally, you show your true colors!

Gohan: yeha…let's do this. *begins his assault and knocks him to the ground*

Dabura:*spits on Gohan's glove*

Gohan: gah! *throws it off before it gets any farther* phew that was close.
last edited on July 4, 2016 10:25PM
picosux224 at 3:15AM, July 5, 2016
(offline)
Brenton:im afraid i haven't had nearly enough time to fully master this form but we'll see just how far i can go.HIYAAH!!!*the demi Sayain flew in and delivered a barrage of hits but Mira now prepared grabbed Brenton by the tail.*oh no…
Mira:hmm*he then started to swing him around in circles*
Brenton:WAAH! let go of me you jerk! Sakura help!
Mira:as you wish.
*he then let go sending him to a nearby mountain*
Brenton:(ok time to take it up a notch.)AHHHH!!!!

*Mira raised a eyebrow as Brenton powered up.but before he could react Brenton vanished and as he appeared he punched him with a fist full of ki in the chest causing his green chest plate to crack.*

Mira:gah! you annoying pest!*he then kicked Brenton vanished behind him punched him in the face and delivered a barrage of hits to the young demi-Sayain giving him bruises a black eye and blood spat out of his mouth.as for Towa and Sakura Towas magic kept Sakura on her toes until she found a opening and attacked her in a barrage of punches and kicks*
Sakura:your first mistake was attacking us! your last was ticking me off!!!
Towa:M-Mira.
Sakura:no you're not getting away this time! die! HAA!!!*she gathered ki in both of her hands and fired a powerful ki beam vaporized Towa completely*
Brenton:this ends here!*he then kicked him in the chestplate making his brain visible he then kicked him to the ground and stretch his arms out as yellow ki and electricity engulf his body*FINAL FLASH!!!

*on Earth inside Babidi,s ship Goku Vegeta and Faker had to fight a bunch of weak minions supplied by Babadi this worried the wizard as Buu was not given enough energy*
Babadi:(what should i do? they are almost near me.)*he then looked at Vegeta and a smirk crossed his face*(perhaps its time for a new recruit.)

last edited on Aug. 29, 2016 8:09PM
shadowbladeXIII at 12:53PM, July 5, 2016
(online)
Sakura: hah…hah…we won. *begins to laugh* (we won! they're actually gone! …so why do I still feel like I need to fight? Perhaps Brenton can- wait,) …Brenton!*immediately dashes to his side in her new state and picks him up looking him over* are you ok? he didn't hurt you too bad did he sweetie?
last edited on July 5, 2016 1:02PM
picosux224 at 3:22PM, July 5, 2016
(offline)
Brenton:nah i'll be fine…hahahaha!*as he went back to normal. the demi-Sayain started to laugh causing Sakuras eyebrow to go up*
Sakura:what?
Brenton:you've finally did it! i knew you could.*he then gave her a big goofy smile causing her to smile as well*here.*he then gave her a cherry blossom. the demi-Sayain then put the flower in her hair as she reverted back to normal*a sakura for a Sakura hehe. *his index and middle finger on his head scanning the planets with his mind*good news…i think we're somewhere in the south galaxy.i should be able to find Earth in a few minutes.

*on Earth it looked like Gohan was winning as he had the upper hand against Dabura*
Violet:yeah! go Gohan!
Yang:you got this uncle Gohan!
Krillen:quite the uh…little cheer squad we got over here.

*in the ship*
Babadi:Vegeta you will be my slave PARAPAPATA!!
Vegeta:guh!
Goku:Vegeta! whats wrong?
Supreme Kai:Babadi is trying to take control of Vegetas mind.Vegeta you have to fight it!
last edited on Nov. 4, 2020 3:07PM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:43PM, July 5, 2016
(online)
Sakura:*smiles and hugs him* you big goof, I'll love you no matter what. Just promise me you won't push yourself too hard getting there, alright?

*back in the current galaxy outside the ship*

Dabura: *draws his blade* you have become annoying! *begins to swing at gohan*

Gohan:
yeha well, back at ya! *kicks him square in the jaw* and im thinking of ending this…

Dabura:*glares at the cheering crew* I couldn't agree more.

picosux224 at 1:54AM, July 6, 2016
(offline)
Brenton:right i won't push myself i promise.(lets see…hey i think i almost-)
*suddenly a portal appeared showing the Supreme Kai of time smiling*
Supreme Kai o/T:im so proud of you 2!
Brenton:GAH!*the demi-Sayain was startled making him cling on to Sakura for dear life*don't do that!
*meanwhile back on Earth*
Dabura:i personally not one for crowds so i,ll fix that.
Gohan:wait what are you-*the king of the demon relm gathered ki in his hand and fired at Violet*
Violet:ahhh!!!
Krillen:look out! *the ex monk moved in front of her and took the blast sending him flying*
Gohan:no Krillen! grr…you'll pay for that! AHHH!!!*Gohan started to hit Dabura in a barrage of blows and to the kids surprise his power increase for a split second as electricity sparked around his body*KA…ME…HA…ME.
Dabura:whats this?
Gohan:HA!!!
Dabura:GWAAAH!!!
*the beam vaporized the demon king completely*
Bardock:(whoa i never seen Gohan so mad before.)
shadowbladeXIII at 12:17PM, July 6, 2016
(online)
Supreme Kai o/T: aww im sorry, I didn't mean to scare you and your son Sakura.

Sakura:…that's brenton.

Supreme Kai: o/T: *snrk* I know…*begins to laugh* ohh look at how tiny you are *rustles his hair* its adorable

Sakura: *sweat drop*…

*back on earth*

Violet: gohan you did it!

Bardock: I…don't believe it..

Gohan: erm thanks guys…now you might want to all stay here, I gotta go check up on the others.
last edited on July 6, 2016 12:20PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon