RP Zone

Heroes wanted
picosux224 at 12:00AM, Aug. 18, 2016
(offline)
*the demi-Sayain looked at the direction Sakura had flown*
Brenton:(huh i wonder where she's going…)*he then was put back on the ground and then looked at Goten and Trunks,s progress*(they seem to be getting the hang of it)
Chi Chi:ooh! what if i got you and Goten matching outfits?*the thought causes him to sweatdrop*

Brenton:i uh…think i,ll stick with my gi thanks.
Chi Chi:nonsense you already know how i feel about you and your father wearing the same gi over and over.*the demi-sayain smiled in a cheeky manner*
Brenton:thats why i got so many gi,s at home.*in a quick motion Chi Chi grabs Brentons cheek while giving a smug smile.*

Chi Chi:well it looks like im gonna have to take you clothes shopping later anyway.unless you plan on wearing that dirty gi the whole time.
Brenton:er uh Piccolo could always make me new clothes so uh theres no need for that…
Chi Chi:i know you hate shopping but this will be the perfect opportunity to try on new clothes.*Brenton sweatdropped as he looked at his friends.Videl Master Roshi and the Ox King laughed while Bulma and Krillen smiled*
Brenton:uh guys?…
Krillen:sorry Brenton but you're on your own there.
Brenton:*the demi-sayain sweatdropped as he hung his head down*

with great power comes great ass kicking!-Picosux224 2019
shadowbladeXIII at 10:09PM, Aug. 19, 2016
(online)
Violet: don't worry daddy. *hugs him* I can help you if you need to find nice clothes with Grandma.

Goten:
hey brenton, *heads over* I think we did it! I think we got the dance down!

*elsewhere*

Sakura: *flying home* (Better safe than sorry, if anything goes wrong we'll need a radar to find the dragon balls. Fortunately, we have one at home…I hope its not busted.)
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
picosux224 at 3:48AM, Aug. 20, 2016
(offline)
Brenton:*Brenton put his hand on Gotens head and smiled*good you 2 can have a break for awhile but i expect you both to show us when your rested alright?
Goten/Trunks:right!

*meanwhile Vegeta land blow after blow on Majin Buu but he just chuckles as the dents the prince made disappear*
Vegeta:w-what? but how?
Majin Buu:ha ha! you're weak!
Vegeta:hmph!*he then gathered ki in one hand and fired a ki beam through his stomach*
Babadi:oh no my Buu!
*he then regenerated his stomach*
Vegeta:(grr…i have no choice.)….Faker!
Faker:er y-yes?
Vegeta:fly far away from here now!
Faker:but Buu-
Vegeta:is dying by my hands now go!
Faker:…alright.
Vegeta:one more thing.i know i haven't been father of the year…just let Trunks and Taurren know im proud of them and of you as well.
*the demi-sayain went wide-eyed at his proud father before floating up to the sky and flew to the Lookout.as for Vegeta his body started glow in destructive ki energy*(this is it…Trunks Bulma Taurren Faker Cedea and yes even you Kakarot i,ll miss you all.)AHHHH!!!!!!!
Babadi:his gonna blow!*as the wizard hid in fear the prince exploded in a massive ki energy vaporizing Buu and himself in the process. but a piece of the pink demon had been hidden on the ground allowing him to regenerate*hahaha!! take that you dumb monkey with a Napoleon complex! now Buu we got some fun to do!*they then flew to the nearest city.as for the Z fighters they couldn't feel Vegetas energy*
Sakura:Vegeta…*finally reaching home she grabbed the radar and started flying back*
Brenton:(oh no! Vegeta!)
Bulma:Brenton whats wrong?*the demi-Sayain gulped before sweatdropping*
Brenton:er well you see…haha.
Piccolo:Vegeta died trying to blow up Buu now he and Babadi are heading towards the nearest city.
Trunks:no dad can't be dead! you're lying!!
Faker:im afraid its true.*Faker landeed*
Cedea:honey you're ok! im so glad.

last edited on Aug. 24, 2016 1:29AM
shadowbladeXIII at 4:10PM, Aug. 24, 2016
(online)
Faker: im glad you are ok too. *he then looks to the others* Anyway as I was saying, Vegeta got a big head and blew himself up thinking he could take on Buu.
picosux224 at 7:07PM, Aug. 24, 2016
(offline)
Bulma:that idiot…*sniff*
Chi Chi:and what about Gohan? where is he!?
Piccolo:…
Chi Chi:that stupid monster!*Chi Chi tries to goto Bulmas vehicle but Brenton held her back while sweatdropping*
Brenton:mother please be reasonable…
Chi Chi:reasonable!? 1 of my babys was killed by whatever that thing is!
Brenton:i know and i promise we'll beat him just calm down.*Chi Chi stopped struggling causing Brenton to sigh in relief. but then suddenly-* *Bulmas cell phone went off*
Bulma:uh hello?*Alex was hiding behind rubble of a broken building watching Majin Buu turning people into candy*
Alex:Bulma we have a big pink problem over here!
Babadi:have fun my Buu.
Majin Buu:i'll turn you into chocolate!*he the pink demon shot his candy beam at Alexs direction but he rolled out of the way.he then took out his gun and was about to fire*
Bulma:Alex? don't draw attention to yourself.
Alex:screw that! his going to eat everyone!!*he then turn off his cell* and started firing his laser pistol getting Buu and Babadi,s attention* *at the Lookout*
Bulma:oh no…
Yang:whats wrong?
Bulma:your bull headed uncle is getting himself killed!
Brenton:just great…
*back at the city*

Babadi:oh? a Earthling thats not spineless? interesting.Buu looks like you have a snack waiting for you.
Majin Buu:yay!*he then fired the pink beam again but alex was able to hide under more cover as he rolled out of the way.*
Alex:eat this!*he then threw a flash grenade.* *BOOM! as the flash ended Alex hid in a new cover.*(ok all i got to do is stay hidden and hope he doesn't blow up the damn city..)
Babadi:ah my eyes! you stupid pest!! Majin Buu find him and kill him!
*Majin Buu was about to find him but Goku appeared and punched the pink blob out of the way and grabbed Alex*
Goku:hey you did great.
Alex:Goku?*he then i,td back to the Lookout*
*Sakura then landed at the Lookout*
Chi Chi:Goku!
Violet:Uncle Alex!
Bulma:what on Earth were you thinking!?
Alex:sorry i just wanted to help.
Piccolo:well you atleast stalled for time and saved a few people.
*suddenly Master Roshi stood in front of Alex stroking his beard*
Master Roshi:you certainly are a hothead.
Alex:well i wouldn't say hothead…
Master Roshi:hmm*the turtle hermit walked away and picked up a rock*think fast!*he then threw the rock as hard as he could.*
Alex:whoa!*Alex grabbed the rock surprising everyone. he then blinked in confusion*the hell was that for?!

last edited on Aug. 26, 2016 4:00AM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:23PM, Aug. 26, 2016
(online)
Master Roshi: Interesting…

Alex: what?! What's interesting?!

Master Roshi: it could be nothing, it could be something. It all depends on what you do with it.

Alex:What the heck is that supposed to mean?!

Faker: It means you might have some potential.
picosux224 at 2:22AM, Aug. 27, 2016
(offline)
*Alex scratched his head in confusion*
Alex:potential?…whoa! whoa! whoa! im not a fighter.besides id just get in the way.
Master Roshi:im not too sure about that perhaps if you would just give it a shot you might get more out of your shell.
Violet:yeah uncle Alex give it a try! you won't have to use your hoverbike all the time once you learn how to fly.
Alex:what about Majin Buu?
Trunks:we'll handle him. once we fuse we'll be unstoppable.
Alex:sigh fine whatever where do i begin?.
Master Roshi:i want you to stand still close your eyes take a deep breathe and relax.then focus on everything around you.*Alex closed his eyes and did what he was told*

Alex:(this is rediculous.when i grabbed that rock it was just a fluke…wasn't it?)
Trunks:lets go Goten!
Goten/Trunks:fu…sion..ha!*as they did the fusion dance they combined into 1 surprising everyone with his power*
???:so this is our power huh? Buu will be destroyed in seconds. cya everyone.*he then flew off*
Piccolo:ugh i was afraid of this…they ownly just fused and already full of themselves.
Brenton:heh it can't be helped…lets just hope it will be enough.
Alex:(come on i gotta focus i can do this!)*he then subconsciously started to hover a bit off the ground*
Master Roshi:(heh these old eyes still see young talent.)
Brenton:whoa good job Alex!
Alex:huh? whoa!!*thud! the new z-fighter landed butt first on a tile*ow…wait.*Alex blinked as he looked at Brenton*…do i want to know?
Brenton:heh nope.
Alex:…great. so now what?
Master Roshi:lets see how good you are in a real fight.Videl could you spar with Alex?
Videl:sure.*Alex sighed as he put his fists up*
Alex:pairing me with Hercules daughter sure that seems fair.
Videl:i,ll make sure not to over do it.
Alex:(you know what?)hmph bring it on.*Videl goes for a kick but Alex blocked with both his arms.she then back flipped and fired a ki blast but Alex subconsciously knocked it out of the way*(wow that didn't even hurt.)
last edited on Aug. 27, 2016 4:59PM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:43PM, Aug. 30, 2016
(online)
Master Roshi: you see? you have potential Alex. Just don't get too caught up in it.

Alex: Oh trust me, I won't. *dodges another kick and counters*

Videl: Not bad for someone who's doing this for the first time.
picosux224 at 12:26PM, Sept. 6, 2016
(offline)
Alex:im actually surprised myself…im more of a thinker then a fighter.i honestly don't know where all this is coming from.
Videl:HIYA!*Videl tries to kick him but Alex backflipped away similar to Videl*stand still!*she then tried to punch him in a barrage of hits. both Videl and Master Roshi noticed a angry look in his eyes as he fought back.*
Alex:im just sick of feeling helpless while my friends help defend the Earth.*he then cupped his hands together*and i,ll be damned before i let Majin Buu eat anymore people!*he then gathered ki in his hands.*
Master Roshi:(the boy has both heart and spirit. wait isn't that my-)
Alex:HA!
Videl:whoa!*Alex fired a weak Kamehameha but Videl dodged it. she then vanished and tried to punch him but countered withe the same kick she tried to do to him.*
Master Roshi:(oh thats right he doesn't know martial arts so he copyed his opponents movements instead.*he then looked at Brenton*now why does that sound familiar.)
*meanwhile*
???:first im gonna give Buu a knuckle sandwich. then im gonna*to Majin Buus surprise the pink man child was punched sending him flying.* *meanwhile back at the Lookout*
Brenton:(damn they could do so much more if they weren't full of themselves.)
shadowbladeXIII at 10:25PM, Sept. 6, 2016
(online)
Videl:you're really picking this up quite well. Hopefully Once you are trained you'll be able to do more.

*elsewhere*
???: Alright Buu, you had enough? cause if not we got a whole lot more for ya.
last edited on Sept. 6, 2016 10:26PM
picosux224 at 5:34AM, Sept. 7, 2016
(offline)
Babadi:*gasps*how dare you! Buu are you just gonna lay on the ground? get up and deal with that brat!!
Majin Buu:er…ok!*as he got up the man child flew in and shot a ki blast surprising the fused boy as he was hit*
???:grr hey no fair!
Majin Buu:haha! bleugh!!*the pink demon pull his tongue out angering the boy*
???:why you!!*at the Lookout*
Alex:uh thanks i guess.*he then patted the dust off his lab coat*
Violet:uncle Alex! *the little girl run up to him*watch what i can do…kaioken!
Alex:kaio w-*at top speed Violet started to bounce around. she then landed*oh cool…(that was fast…or maybe that has to do with the fact that i can't sense energy.)ive got a long way to go.

Goku:so how are they doing?
Piccolo:the fight just started but they seem to be equal in strength…for now.
Brenton:i was afraid of this.he and the kids are so childish and reckless they would deliberately hold back.
Sakura:what do you even call a fusion of Trunks and Goten?
Faker:…Trunkten?
Piccolo:does that even matter?
Brenton:well yeah i guess…
last edited on Sept. 8, 2016 3:28AM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:05PM, Sept. 10, 2016
(online)
Violet: did you see how fast I went Uncle Alex??

Alex: y-yes…(barely though)

Violet:
*hugs him* don't worry uncle, if any mean monsters come up here, I'll protect you.

*back at the fight*
???: ha-ha you won't win, Im all that and more! hit me if you can! *begins dodging buu's assault*

Majin Buu: you make buu Mad!! *starts steaming*
picosux224 at 2:28PM, Sept. 11, 2016
(offline)
*the Z-fighters smiled and chuckled at the scene.Alex on the other hand sweatdropped*
Alex:i don't need protecting Violet i can take care of my s-*Violet looked at Alex with big puppy dog eyes this causes him to go wide-eyed.*…sigh thanks kiddo you're a good kid.*this causes Brenton to chuckle.*whats so funny?.
Brenton:heh…nothing…Sakura you have the radar right?
Sakura:yeah why?*Brenton put 2 fingers on his head*
Brenton:we'll need someone collecting them so that Shenron can fix the damage caused by Buu.*he then vanished*

*meanwhile*
???:enough playing around then! hah!!*the fused being charged at the pink man child but he gathered ki in his hands and fired making him get covered in scratches and bruises*ow…hey no fair!
Majin Buu:haha! Buu make you die now.*but before he could do anything they unfuse surprising Goten and Trunks*
Goten:oh no our fusion wore off! what do we do now Trunks?
Trunks:run!!!*they tried to fly away but Buu appeared infront of them shaking his finger.*
Majin Buu:Buu not done playing with you yet.*he then picked Goten up by his gi.* *but then Brenton appeared and punched Buu freeing Goten*
Brenton:Goten Trunks fly back to the Lookout right now.
Trunks:ok.come on Goten.*they then flew off.*
Babadi:oh ho! well if it isn't the man child himself.*the demi-sayain ignored the wizard keeping his eyes on the main threat*
Brenton:its been awhile hasn't it Majin Buu?
Majin Buu:huh?…oh! Buu remembers you!
Brenton:(i got to stall for time while they collect the dragonballs)hmph…HAH!!*the demi-sayain transformed*this…is for Gohan and Vegeta!!!**he then flew in at Buu and delivered a barrage of hits which left dents on his body.*meanwhile in a faraway planet*
Gohan:huh?…*Gohan who was knockedout finally came too as he looked around the new grassy area and purple sky*where am i?
shadowbladeXIII at 8:05AM, Sept. 16, 2016
(online)
Buu:*pops out all the dents like nothing* he he that tickled, now its Buu's turn*pulls back a fist and launches it right at Brenton's head sending him flying and follows him striking him time and again*
picosux224 at 2:46PM, Sept. 17, 2016
(offline)
Brenton:gah!*he then vanished to gain some distance.* (his definitely much more stronger this could get dangerous…)*he then smiled*KA…ME…HA…ME…*as he charged his signature technique Buu loooked up in surprise*
Majin Buu:hmm? hah! found you!!*he then flew toward him.*
Babadi:Buu no!!
Brenton:HAA!!!!*meanwhile at the Lookout*
Piccolo:so whose collecting the dragonballs?
Bardock:i,ll do it.(better then just standing around all day.)im pretty fast and you taught me how to hide my ki so i should be fine.*Sakura gave him the radar*
Sakura:be careful.
Bardock:right.*bardock flew off as he looked at the radar*
Taurren:hey what about us? im not just gonna stand around all day hoping the giant gumball doesn't fly over here.*meanwhile with Gohan the Supreme Kai and Kabito walked up to him*
Gohan:Supreme Kai! Kabito you're both alive!…where are we?
Supreme Kai:this Gohan is my home planet.
Kabito:hmph Supreme Kai i still think it was a terrible idea to let a mere mortal be here.this planet is sacred ownly the gods should know of it.
last edited on Sept. 23, 2016 4:24AM
shadowbladeXIII at 10:26AM, Sept. 22, 2016
(online)
*the attack goes off hitting buu deadon brusing the pink behemoth*

Buu:rrr you make Buu Mad! *he then grins and moves into a similar stance* KA…ME…HA…ME…

*on another planet*
Gohan: so this is another planet, huh? so what's going to happen here?

Supreme Kai:
we have a plan to defeat buu. its not a simple one, but first thing's first…*his finger glows for a moment and changes Gohan's attire*

Gohan:
hey what the-

Kibito: seeing how you are on a sacred plane its only sair that you are dressed apropriatly
picosux224 at 12:33AM, Sept. 23, 2016
(offline)
Brenton:what? but thats-
Buu:HAAA!!!
Brenton:AAAHH!!!*the beam hit him causing his body to be covered in scratches and his red gi top and his pants have holes*
Brenton:hey watch it! these are the ownly clothes that are my size you big blob!.
Buu:ha! ha! you are silly.
Brenton:*suddenly Brenton could sense Bardock nearby.*(a dragonball must be in a nearby city i,ll have to distract them both.)*the demi-sayain reverted back to normal*
Buu:huh? you give up already?
Brenton:no Buu.just…give me a few minutes.*he then clenched his fists as a golden aura enveloped his body* HAAA!!!!….GAAAH!!!!! KIYAAH!!!*his ki then expanded all over his body as the Earth starts to shake* *meanwhile Bardock who was flying nearby stopped as he closed his eyes.*
Bardock:whoa dad must be getting serious.*back with Buu*
Brenton:HAAAAH!!!!!*his hair grew until the transformation was complete*ok its time we get serious.
last edited on Sept. 23, 2016 4:28AM
shadowbladeXIII at 1:15PM, Sept. 26, 2016
(online)
Babdi: so you have big hair now? so what? Buu you know what to do.

Buu: Buu gonna beat ya!!* flies in and throws a punch*
picosux224 at 10:56PM, Sept. 26, 2016
(offline)
*the demi-Sayain smirked as he grabbed Buus fist*
Brenton:now thats more like it.*they then vanish as they clash at one another.but Buu had the upper hand since he was able to land more direct hits.then 3 hours later unlike majin Buu who doesn't see, to run out of stamina Brenton was exausted breathing slowing as he had reverted back to normal and couldn't keep up for much longer.*
Buu:aww tired already?
Brenton:heh heh…yeah. im not strong enough you win.*Majin Buu smiled in a goofy manner*
Babadi:enough fooling around finish him now you pink blubbery buffoon!
Brenton:why do you take orders from that guy? you are obviously 1000 times stronger then him.
Buu:well…
Babadi:he belongs to me! and he will do what i s-
Buu:quiet!*the sudden outburst surpriseed Babadi*
Brenton:give me 2 days.and i promise you a warrior stronger then you will appear to defeat.
Buu:stronger then Buu?
Brenton:thats right.
Buu:…ok!
Babadi:w-what?! now listen here!*the pink demon glared at Babadi scaring the wizard*
Buu:you don't tell buu what to do no more!!
Brenton:heh…heh… *Brenton was about to fall from exaustion but Goku appeared and i,td back to the Lookout.*i…bought us more time.*Chi Chi Sakura and the kids ran to him.*
Chi Chi:Brenton! are you ok!?
Goku:he'll be fine.
Sakura:(phew thats a relief.)
last edited on Sept. 26, 2016 11:13PM
shadowbladeXIII at 10:08AM, Sept. 29, 2016
(online)
Babadi: now buu calm yourself you don't want me sending you back into your ball do you?

Buu: Buu have solution to that. *puches babdi into pieces* now buu free to do what he wants.

*back up at the lookout*
Sakura: *comforting brenton in a back room till he wakes* you should really be more careful. *pops a capsule and opens the fridge taking out an ice pack placing it on him* but knowing you this is careful. at least you didn't stay for long.
picosux224 at 6:50PM, Sept. 29, 2016
(offline)
Brenton:heh heh…yeah.sorry about that i just can't seem to control myself when i see someone powerful.*the demi-sayain smiled widely*…i just hope he doesn't cause anymore trouble until we're ready.
Sakura:don't worry if it gets out of hand Goku can handle it.
Brenton:i guess…(dad usually has the tendency to let someone else have a go first…infact his last big fight was with Frieza.)
Sakura:i should probably let you rest now.
Brenton:awwwwwww! but Sakura! im not tired! can't Dende just heal me?*the Sayain mother sighed almost forgetting her husband was a child*
Sakura:no.incase you have already forgotten fighting Majin Buu was your idea and besides you are the one that insist that we don't rely on the dragonballs the senzu beans so i don't see how using Dendes healing magic would be different.*Brenton mumbled“me and my big mouth” under his breath*
Brenton:fine whatever.*he then closed his eyes*
Sakura:good i,ll check on you later.*Sakura walked outside*
*Sakura looked to her right and could see Violet training with Alex while Yang fell asleep on Bardocks shoulder and Taurren was meditating with Piccolo*

last edited on Oct. 1, 2016 9:01PM
shadowbladeXIII at 10:21PM, Oct. 3, 2016
(online)
Ssakura:*smiles*

Bardock: how's dad?

Sakura: He's asleep currently. how goes progress?

Bardock: *shrugs* ok I guess. as you can see over there lots of training is happening.

Sakura: uh-huh…
picosux224 at 3:14AM, Oct. 4, 2016
(offline)
*meanwhile*
Buu:hmm 2 days…what should Buu do for fun?*the pink blob was flying around until he was at a city he then landed*
*at the Kaioshin homeworld Gohan was meditateing with the Supreme Kai and Kabito.*
Gohan:uh i don't think i,ll get anywhere by meditating all day.Majin Buu could be terrorizing the earth as i speak.
Supreme Kai:hmm perhaps you're right maybe we'll need some more help.Kabito?
Kabito:very well.*he then vanished* *back at the Lookout Goku was whistling as he walked out of a bathroom but suddenly Kabito appeared surprising the Sayain*
Goku:oh hey Kabito! whats up?
Kabito:come with me.
Goku:hmm? wai-*the grumpy man grabbed Gokus shoulder teleporting him to the Supreme Kais home world*
Sakura:huh thats odd…where did he go?
Alex:what do you mean?
Piccolo:we can't sense Gokus ki anywhere…his not on Earth.
Chi Chi:WHAT!!?
Yang:*snort*please 5 more minutes….
Bardock:heh.
Chi Chi:first Gohans dead then Brenton gets beaten up now my Goku is missing!!?
shadowbladeXIII at 9:49AM, Oct. 6, 2016
(online)
Sakura: Chi-chi i'm sure he's fine. he's jus-
Chi-chi: just what?!

Sakura:*sweatdrop*just,uh…searching for something.

Chi-chi: Well I hope its worth what I have in store for him.

*on the Kai planet*

Goku: so what exactly are you guys doing up here?
Kibito: see for yourself.

Gohan:*waves* hey dad!
picosux224 at 6:44PM, Oct. 6, 2016
(offline)
Goku:oh.hey Gohan!
Supreme Kai:now Goku i would appreciate it if you could help train Gohan.i believe we might need his power.
Goku:hmm sure! why not?*a day went by and back on Earth Majin Buu has been causing alot of trouble just by scaring civilians.but at the Lookout*
Sakura:(may as well check on him.)*as she entered the bedroom she could see the demi-Sayain sleeping in a odd manner as he had kicked the blanket off him. but that doesn't stop him from snoring while drooling*
Brenton:zzz…wow Sakura…your beautiful…zzz.
Sakura:hmm?
Brenton:thats the biggest chicken.zzz….you ever cooked.
*this causes her to fall anime style.*
Sakura:ah you big goof.*she then sighed before putting new clothes that Piccolo made which was basically a blue gi top and pants tied in a white belt with matching red wristbands and headband down on his bed and went back outside. and walked up to a worried Piccolo.*
Piccolo:he hasn't killed anyone but still causing a worldwide panic. i wonder if 2 days will be enough.
Sakura:we'll have to train harder just incase.but don't worry im sure they will win.*she then walked away*
Piccolo:and where are you going?
Sakura:im gonna make everyone breakfast before they wake-up *she then looked at Mr.Popo*that is if thats ok.
Mr.Popo:oh of course you can.
Sakura:*she then walked into the kitchen.(the kids need to keep their streangth up if they want to help fight Buu and-…im starting to sound alot like Chi Chi.)
last edited on Oct. 7, 2016 5:37PM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:56PM, Oct. 9, 2016
(online)
Sakura: *begins to prep things* (this could take some time…

*elsewhere, on the Kai planet*
Goku: So what do you need me to do?

Supreme Kai: we need you to unlock Gohan's potential.

Goku: …have you tried getting him angry?

Supreme Kai: anger is not what we are shooting for.

Goku: well then what are you aiming for.

Supreme Kai: well if you must know the goal is for him to be strong enough to use the Z-sword. A blade so powerful it can do away with Buu for sure.
picosux224 at 1:06AM, Oct. 10, 2016
(offline)
Goku:a sword huh? where is it?
Supreme Kai:follow me.*they then walked until they came across a sword stuck inside a boulder*
Kabito:excuse my rudeness but you can't seriously believe that a mere Earthling could wield the Z-sword.
Supreme Kai:there is ownly 1 way to find out.Gohan are you ready?
Gohan:well i guess…*meanwhile back on Earth*
Brenton:*the demi-Sayain scratched his cheek as he woke up*(man yesterday was embarrassing…i wonder what Majin Buu is doing right now.)*he then got up changes into his new blue gi*haha! a perfect fit!*he then walked outside and began to stretch*(now that i think about it supersayain3 and fusion isn't gonna cut it.we gotta find a way to get stronger but how?)
last edited on Oct. 11, 2016 4:28PM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:07PM, Oct. 11, 2016
(online)
Gohan: *grabs the sword* Haaaaaaa!!! *begins to pull*

Kibito: he might not have what it takes.

Goku: nonsense, he's just warming up.

*back at the lookout*

Violet: *enters where Sakura is* Mommy where's daddy?

Sakura:oh, Violet. *stops cooking* he's asleep at the moment. So its best not to wake him alright?

Violet: …where?

Sakura: …I'll tell you what if you can find daddy's energy you can see him. *continues her cooking*

Violet: thanks mommy! * concentrates and smiles* found him! *begins to levitate and flies in that direction*
picosux224 at 10:18PM, Oct. 11, 2016
(offline)
*Gohan tries to pull the sword as hard as he can but it wouldn't budge*
Gohan:grr…HAAAH!!!!*he then transformed and tried again*
Goku:come on Gohan use all your streangth you can do it!
Gohan:HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!*as he powered up electricity sparked around him.*(if this is what we need in order to beat Buu then i can't give up!)*his ki expanded as the sword was slowly removing the weapon until he was able to slash it around*wow this is heavy.
Kabito:i-i can't believe it.
Gohan:so uh what do i do now?
*meanwhile at the Lookout*

Alex:are you sure its a wise idea to be moving like that?*Brenton was doing 1 finger push ups while not touching the ground*
Brenton:not you too…look im fine.
Violet:daddy!
Brenton:hmm? no Violet slow down!-*pow!* *the little warrior tackle-hugged her father.this causes Alex to raise a eyebrow*
Alex:fine huh?
Brenton:this proves…nothing.
Violet:hehe.
last edited on Oct. 12, 2016 4:25AM
shadowbladeXIII at 12:18PM, Oct. 12, 2016
(online)
Supreme Kai: Now we train you to use the blade and end Majin Buu once and for all.

Gohan: I dunno, how do we know that Im able to do it?

Supreme Kai:
you pulled the sword. You are definitely able to do it.

*back at the lookout*

Violet:hi Uncle Alex. Whatcha doing over here?

Alex: Making sure your dad doesn't hurt himself.

Violet: that's good… *looks to brenton kind of curiously, then smiles and hug him* your not going to get any smaller are you daddy?

last edited on Oct. 12, 2016 1:52PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon