RP Zone

Heroes wanted
picosux224 at 5:20PM, Dec. 4, 2016
(offline)
Brenton:leave them alone!*he then flew in and punched Buu in the face sending him in the opposite direction*you like picking on kids? well how about you and i have round 2!*he then flared his golden ki.*(ugh im still tired from training with Trunks and Sakura.)
*the demi-Sayain smirked as Buu looked angry at him.*
Buu:AAAAHHHH!!!*he charged a ki blast in his hand*you will die!*he then threw it but Brenton kicked it in the air*
Brenton:*pant*(i don't think i can last much longer…)
Piccolo:hmm? does anyone feel that?
Sakura:…is that Gohan?
Brenton:no way…*he then land surprising everyone*g-Gohan?
Goten:you're alive!
Gohan:you all did great Brenton leave the rest to me.*he then walked up to Buu smirking*
Buu:hmm? did you come here to fight Buu?
Gohan:fight you? no…im here to kill you.
Brenton:(that was so badass!)
with great power comes great ass kicking!-Picosux224 2019
last edited on Nov. 4, 2020 6:16PM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:33AM, Dec. 5, 2016
(online)
Buu: you? *the monster proceeded in what sounded like laughing*

Gohan:
glad you find it funny *strikes buu as hard as he can and sends him flying into a mountain* because its the last thing you'll do.

Trunks: wow…goten, could your brother move like that before?

Goten: not really, but did ya see how fast he hit him? We might not need to worry at all.

Piccolo:
both of you stay alert. Yes Gohan is stronger, but you should never think the fight is over.
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
picosux224 at 2:24PM, Dec. 5, 2016
(offline)
Brenton:(Gohan is so strong now…i gotta remember to spar with him when this whole thing blows over.)Gohan! kick his bubble gum butt!!*he then clenched his fists Gohan noticed this*
Gohan:(Brenton seems tense…did something happen that im not aware of?)
Buu:RAWR!!!*the pink demon flew at Gohan and swung his fist but Gohan blocked it with 1 hand and kicked him in the chest.he then punched him in the gut*gwah!
Gohan:whats wrong? i thought you were gonna kill me boo-boo.
Buu:its Buu! not boo-boo!! Buu will kill you!!*he then tried to punch him but Gohan moved his neck and then gathered ki in his hand before firing it sending Buu flying back at the mountain*
last edited on Dec. 5, 2016 2:26PM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:55PM, Dec. 5, 2016
(online)
Buu:*Explodes the mountain* RAAAHHHHH!!!! *fires several blasts at gohan*

gohan: *blocks them all* come on, try harder.

Buu:*rushes in only to be greeted by a kick* rrr *steam blows out and begins to power up electricity begins to spark*

Gohan:
there we go, give it all you got!
picosux224 at 12:22AM, Dec. 6, 2016
(offline)
*the demi-Sayain sweatdropped*
Brenton:(i can't help but feel Gohan has gotten too cocky.)
Buu:*Buu then punchef Gohan in the face he then stretched his arm and delivered multiple punches to the gut*hmph.
Gohan:gwah! ugh…is that all? how disappointing.
Buu:you talk to much!!!*they then clash at one another causing shockwaves across the sky.this lasted for quite some time until they finally land.*
Trunks:man Majin Buu is just a real push over.Gotenks would of destroyed him!
Buu:oh is that so? then prove it…fight me again.*unknown to the z-fighters Buu let 2 peaces of himself escape his body*
Gohan:no deal your fight is with me.
Buu:i still got a score to settle…now go ahead.
Goten/Trunks:yeah! fu. sion. ha!!*they then immediately turned into ssj3 Gotenks.*
Gotenks:step aside Gohan i got this.
Sakura:(…his up to something.)…Brenton?
Brenton:i don't like this.
Gotenks:aw you worry too much. now bring it on bubble gum!*the pink demon smirked*
Buu:i don't think so.
Gotenks:huh what are y-*suddenly the 2 pieces of Buu expanded and wrapped around the bodies of Gotenks and Piccolo before being absorbed inside Buu*
Brenton:Piccolo! no!!*his body began to change as he grew a nose and his antenna grew longer as well not to mention he was wearing Gotenks,s vest*
Buu:hmph thats better.haha! whats wrong little man? upset that im now stronger then all 3 of you.
Brenton:*the demi-Sayain was looking at the ground as his body was enveloped in golden ki showing nothing but rage.*grr…you..ive had just enough of you.
Gohan:Sakura do you know why his been so angry?
Sakura:Gohan…Majin Buu killed Chi Chi.
Gohan:what!?
Brenton:i will end you!! HAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!*he immediately turned into a supersayian but his ki was much stronger as electricity escaped his body. glaring at Buu he then i,td next to Buu surprising him and before he could do anything well-*GWAH!!!* he punched him in the face not ownly leaving a dent but the impact sent him flying*FINAL KAMEHAMEHA!!*as the beam made contact it send him far across the planet.Brenton then immediately reverted back to normal.* *pant*im not…*pant*done yet…*Sakura hugged him*
Sakura:Brenton stop! you're too exausted.
Brenton:but*pant!*he needs to*pant!*Pay.
last edited on Dec. 6, 2016 2:15PM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:56AM, Dec. 6, 2016
(online)
Buu: *begins reforming and reappears right where he was before the blast* Little boy, your sister is right.

Sakura: im his wife!

Buu:… well that's an odd thing to do, if I didn't already know that Sakura.

Sakura: that's- wait how do you know my name?

Buu: Why a little help from my newest ‘gifts’. I know a little everything about all of you.

Gohan:
sounds to me you asorbed their cockiness too. which will work when I beat them out of your body! *charges in with a right only for it to be blocked in place*

Buu: come now Gohan, what ever happened to that cool headed demeanor? don't tell me that its changed now that I have two of the earth's most powerful warriors. Or maybe you are confused and don't know how to help them?
last edited on Dec. 6, 2016 10:55AM
picosux224 at 3:59PM, Dec. 6, 2016
(offline)
Brenton:(most powerful warriors…pfft he wouldn't say that if dad and Vegeta was fighting him.)
Gohan:hmph.(i liked it better when he didn't talk so much.)i,ll find a way.and if i can't someone else will.
Buu:then prove me wrong!*they then once again fought but it seems Buu had the upper hand making Gohan hide*now now Gohan you disappoint me.what would Piccolo say?*he then found Gohan grabbed him by the neck with his hand and was about to absorb him. meanwhile at the Lookout*
Dende:Gohan is in trouble…
Bulma:why? what happened?
Dende:Piccolo and Gotenks have somehow become a part of Buu.
Violet:Goten…Trunks.*Alex looked at Violet and sighed before powering up*
Faker:and where do you think your going? you're no match for Buu.
Alex:well you can stand around and wait but im going to help!*he then flew to Buus direction*
Faker:grr idiot!*he then looked at Cedea who looked worried. he then looked at Violet who gave him the puppy dog eyes causing his eye to twitch.*fine! i,ll go after him but im not saving his reckless butt!*he then followed Alex causing Cedea to smile* *back at the mountains*
Buu:now Son Gohan become a part of me
Brenton:no!*he was about to absorb him when suddenly-*
Alex:KAIOKEN!
Buu:kaio wh-*to the majins surprise he was kicked in the face sending him flying and before Buu could compose himself Alex used the Kaioken to fly behind him and grabbed his antenna and swung him in circles and threw him*
Sakura:Alex? are you crazy!?
Alex:maybe…*he then took his lab coat off and ready himself*think about it if Buu absorbs Gohan he'll be unstoppable..atleast without Gokus help.*he then cupped his hands together as he saw a angry Buu fly towards him*Kamehameha!*Buu dodged the weak attack and was about to hit Alex but he jumped out of the way using Kaioken*(i may not be strong but thanks to Violet im pretty fast.)
Buu:get back here!
Alex:whats wrong Buu? i thought you love games.*the kaioken energy flared around his body*so come on lets play.
last edited on Dec. 9, 2016 2:55AM
shadowbladeXIII at 4:29PM, Dec. 7, 2016
(online)
Buu: hmph, if you insist. I'll have you vanquished in a moment. *tosses out 3 energy rings at Alex forcing him to dodge*

Sakura: didn't gotenks use that?

Buu: he did. but as you can see I can do it better and with little effort. let's see how long the little man can jump these hoops before they squeeze the life out of him? * the rings get closer and faster*
picosux224 at 6:55PM, Dec. 7, 2016
(offline)
Alex:crap!*he tries his best to evade but they got closer and closer until-*
Brenton:SPIRIT SWORD!*Brenton made a ki blade with his arm and slashed the rings apart*
Alex:thanks.
Brenton:*pant*no problem.
Buu:this was interesting and all but 2 of you are weak 1 is exausted and Gohan has no chance against me. face it your all finished.
Faker:GALICK GUN…
Buu:hmm?
FAKER:FIRE!!!!*Faker who charged Vegetas signature technique fired full blast sending him far across the sky*that was for father!*as the attack stopped Buu was angry*
Buu:how many more of them are there!!…i have an idea.
*back with the others Gohan whistled*
Gohan:not bad.*Buu then reappeared looking rather angry.*
Buu:enough! you all pop up like a bunch of flies!!* *he then fired a ki blasts everyone making them jump*(perfect..)you're mine!!*he then a broke a piece of his body and attached it too Gohan*
Gohan:gah!
Sakura:Gohan!
Brenton:no!! *Buu then absorbed him.*
*meanwhile at the Supreme Kais home world*
Goku:oh no Gohan!
Elder Kai:oh dear…this is getting serious.
Supreme Kai:what can we do now ancestor?
Elder Kai:nothing…well there is 1 thing.
Goku:what is it? please tell me!
last edited on Dec. 7, 2016 8:09PM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:37PM, Dec. 7, 2016
(online)
Eldar Kai: potara earrings.

Goku: earrings? aw man I thought it would be cooler than that.

Eldar Kai: don't judge a book by its cover! these earrings are able to bring its wearers much more power.

Goku: how do they work?

*back on earth*

Buu: and now you are completely outmatched. *beings to look them over* So, who wants to throw away their life next? Faker? Sakura? or how about you*focuses his gaze on brenton and smiles* big brother? I know you want to jump at me the most.
picosux224 at 1:48AM, Dec. 8, 2016
(offline)
*the demi-Sayain glared at Buu*
Brenton:grr…
Sakura:Brenton don't his ownly trying to-
Buu:you know it was fun seeing your mother squashed under my foot.honestly it was her own fault she didn't know her place.
Brenton:urk!*hearing that caught Brenton off guard but he then felt angry*you…you-
*Buu smirked enjoying seeing him squirm*
Alex:Brenton don't fall for it
Buu:me?…now now big brother go ahead try and hurt me if you can.
Brenton:you sadistic bastard!!! HAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!*regaining his energy he transformed into a supersayain3*
Buu:hmm?*he then quickly flew in and rapidly punch him in the face*GWAH!
Brenton:how dare you!!?*he then kicked him in the gut*call me brother?!! my brothers would never do what you've done!. and hurt you!? no im going to DESTROY YOU!!! HAAAH!!!!*he then gathered ki in his hands and put it behind his back as orange electricity sparked around it.* i hate you!!! *his pupils then glowed red as dark energy escaped his body*I HATE YOU!!!
Buu:whats this?
*Alex took out his blue sunglasses*
Alex:uh guys im detecting something weird…
Faker:wait isn't that-
Sakura:*gasp!* oh no! Brenton!
Brenton:HYPER MASENKO!!! HA!!!
Buu:*the beam hit Buu vaporizing his head making the pink demon grow it back*GUH!!
*back at the Kaioshin homeworld*
Elder Kai:listen up Goku! you put 1 on your ear then the other goes to the person of your choosing.after you both put them on you will fuse into a powerful entity.
Goku:wow really!? thats incredible!
Elder Kai:let me finish!!*ahem* im afraid once you fuse its permanent.
Goku:oh..well looks like i have no choice. boy Chi Chi won't be happy about this.
Elder Kai:now observe.*the ancient Kai removed a earring from the Supreme Kai and Kabito*
Supreme Kai:ancestor wait!*boom ting!. they then fuse as their bodies combined*
last edited on Dec. 8, 2016 2:32AM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:50AM, Dec. 8, 2016
(online)
Goku: so that's how it works…Huh. now who do I use it with?

Eldar Kai: Well i'm sure you will find someone down there.

*back on earth*
Sakura: not good, if that's what I think it is…
Faker: we need to act soon.

Buu:hmph. that hurt. *applauds* bravo. you know what's funny? *vanishes and reappears behind brenton* You draw on anger and it gives you strength. *begins to dodge an assault* You keep getting angry at everything hoping it ends it, but in actuality,*gets behind him* it leaves you blind. *grabs him by the tail and squeezes as hard as he can*
picosux224 at 2:45PM, Dec. 8, 2016
(offline)
Goku:hmm…well alright!*he then grabbed the potara earrings and i,td*
*back on Earth*
Brenton:…you're wrong.*the dark energy was weakening*i don't draw on anger or rage for that matter.*he then slowly unsheathed his sword*anger is just the tip of the iceberg.the switch that flicks on and off thanks to the combination of my human and Sayain DNA…anger caused by beings like you! what you don't understand is that im driven by hope. hope and the thought of my love ones! *his dark ki turned silver as he reverted back to normal*
Sakura:(Brenton…you are not planning to do that are you?)
Brenton:and i won't let you destroy my spirit!!!*he then to everyones surprise slashed his tail clean off*(ow!!)
Buu:w-what the?
Brenton:HAH!!!!!*he then gathered ki in his hand and fired it through his chest sending him flying.*
shadowbladeXIII at 8:00PM, Dec. 8, 2016
(online)
Sakura: *flies up towards Brenton catching him and his tail*

Goku: hey guys, what's up?

Faker: bout time you showed up. where were you?

Goku: training gohan.

Faker: and that worked well.

Goku: speaking of, where is everyone?

Faker: most of them are in buu as a power source. Brenton is up there

Sakura: you alright, hon?
picosux224 at 10:29PM, Dec. 8, 2016
(offline)
Brenton:…my butt hurts.*Sakura smiled at him.*
Sakura:atleast your tail can grow back.
Buu:Goku! its about time you got here.now a true battle of champions will finally begin.
Goku:oh im not the one fighting you Buu…not completely.*he then smirked and then looked around*(lets see..theres Faker…)*he then imagined a grumpy combination*(maybe…how about Alex?)*he then imagined a combination of him and Alex wearing a orange lab coat*(probably…)hmm.
(how about Brenton?)*he then imagined a kid Goku like boy smiling widely*(no…Sakura? no! that would be weird.)
Buu:any day now Goku.
*meanwhile in other world at the check in station.*
???:Vegeta!
Vegeta:hmm?
???:the world is in danger of Majin Buu im granting you 1 day to help Goku defeat him.
Vegeta:Kakarot hasn't killed him yet? grr..well what are you waiting for?!! send me to Earth!
shadowbladeXIII at 6:55AM, Dec. 10, 2016
(online)
Gokuhmm…oh! Found him! *instant transmission*

Buu: Wait-!… (how did he do that? no matter I can sense him from here. I'll just fly over there.) Well, I don't know about you, but im going to fight goku. catch you guys later! …both figuratively and literally! *flies off*

Sakura
: huh…where do you suppose he's headed?

faker: can't you tell? Vegeta just arrived on earth.
picosux224 at 2:17PM, Dec. 10, 2016
(offline)
Brenton:crap! we gotta go after-urk!*the demi-Sayain struggled to stand up feeling drained*
Sakura:take it easy you used up too much energy.lets get you healed.
*meanwhile at the Lookou*
Bardock/Taurren:grandpa!*they floated up into the sky.*
Bulma:where do you think you 2 are going!?
Bardock:uh well…
Taurren:im gonna help my grandfather!*Taurren the flew as fast as he could.Bardock followed*
Bulma:Taurren get back here!
Yang:sigh…i,ll keep an eye on them.
Bulma:thank you dear.*she then flew in after them.*
Violet:Yang wait for me!
*meanwhile*
Vegeta:(Buu has gotten stronger.)*suddenly Goku appeared*
Goku:Vegeta!
Vegeta:Kakarot? Buu is mine.
Goku:from what ive heard your last encounter with him didn't end well…
Vegeta:grr…
Goku:but…i know how we can beat him.if we wear these*he then showed earrings*we can fuse and become much stronger.
Vegeta:how many times do i have to repeat myself!!? i will never fuse with you!!

*Majin Buu was flying at top speed*
Buu:yes very close-*suddenly Taurren and Bardock appeared thanks to instant transmission*well if it isn't the runt of the litter.
Taurren:watch your tongue gumwad! i won't let you go near our grandfathers without a fight.*they then turned into supersayain2.*
Bardock:(remember the plan Taurren.)
Taurren:(yeah yeah we're just a distraction.)

last edited on March 10, 2017 5:43PM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:10AM, Dec. 12, 2016
(online)
Buu: look kids, the last two people who thought they could beat me are now in me and are related to you. Also, *powers up* do you really want a piece of this?

Tauurn: here's my answer*throws a huge ki blast at him watching it explode*

Bardock: *powers up* get ready for anything.
picosux224 at 2:44PM, Dec. 12, 2016
(offline)
Buu:yes boys keep your eyes on the prize.*he then vanished causing them to look around until he appeared behind them. he was about to knock them out when all off the sudden Violet appeared in front of him*
Violet:hi!
Buu:um hello…
Violet:SOLAR FLARE!!!*the blinding light hit Buu directly causing him to cover his eyes*
Buu:AHH!! you brat!*he then gathered ki in his hands and fired it at her but she used kaioken to backflip over it.*
Yang:HAAAH!!!!
Buu:GWAH!!*gathering alot of ki while supersayain Yang blasted Buu sending him flying and surprising Bardock and Taurren*
Yang:hey guys.*she then winked at them*you weren't planning on doing this by yourselves were you?
Bardock:uh of course not Yang…thanks.
Taurren:remind me to not get on her bad side…

*with Goku and Vegeta*
Goku:come on Vegeta be reasonable! Buu will kill everyone that includes Bulma and Trunks.*the prince flinched*
Vegeta:oh what do i care? all that matters i beat Buu alone.
Goku:you don't mean that.and besides his much too strong from absorbing both Gohan and Gotenks.fusion is our ownly option.
last edited on Dec. 12, 2016 11:45PM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:26PM, Dec. 13, 2016
(online)
Buu: more of you…excellent. I wanted to try something here…*spits out a few ghosts*

Yang: what is that thing?

Bardock:…Im guessing bad news.

Taurren:
whatever it is, I don't like it.

Buu:
Now go ghosts!*points at each of the kids*
picosux224 at 8:43PM, Dec. 13, 2016
(offline)
*at the Lookout they arived and were healed by Dende as Brenton explained what happened*
Brenton:man that was embarrassing…*he then started to think about his previous battles and what Majin Buu said*do you guys think i rely too much on my anger during a fight?
Krillen:well you looked pretty angry during the whole Android13 thing.
Brenton:hmm…*the demi-Sayain frowned as Buus words echo in his mind*
*at the fight the ghosts flew as they laughed*
Taurren:(why are they charging at us unless…)everyone scatter!*they then jumped out of the way and flew in separate directions*don't let it touch you!*the ghosts was on their tail as they kept going*
Bardock:MASENKO HA!!*Bardock fired the beam it made contact with said beam it did a large explosion*they're explosive ghosts!
*Taurren and Yang simultaneously blast 1 making them explode*
Taurren:hmph too easy.
Ghost:hahaha!! gonna get you!*another ghost was close to touching Violet*
Violet:AHHHHHH!!*but Bardock flew in grabbed said ghost and flew away from everyone making it explode on him*Bardock!*with Goku and Vegeta*
Goku:the kids are fighting him right now please Vegeta!
Vegeta:grr…fine!! hand it over!
Goku:thanks Vegeta…*he then gave him the earring*one more thing Vegeta once we fuse we'll stay that way for good.
Vegeta:what!? don't you think that would of been important information?*he then clipped the earring to his ear causeing them to fuse into 1.the new warrior smirked as he i,td infront of Buu*
???:picking on little children with such childish antics? i thought you atleast had some form of honour Buu…
Buu:who are you? where is Goku and Vegeta?*Yang had caught Bardock moments before and had his arm around her shoulder*
Bardock:are you ok Violet?
Violet:yeah im sorry…
last edited on Dec. 14, 2016 1:31AM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:36AM, Dec. 15, 2016
(online)
Bardock: its fine. just be more careful, ok?

Violet: ok.

Bardock:
now come on, let's just find somewhere safe and let uh…who are you?

???: I am not goku nor vegeta! I will be the one to defeat buu! you can call me, vegeto!

Buu: Fine Vegeto. then let's move back the peanut gallery and get started *inhales and exhales a strong gust of wind at the group*
picosux224 at 6:07PM, Dec. 15, 2016
(offline)
Bardock:oh crapbaskets…*the wind hit them sending the kids flying*
Violet:AAAHHH!!!!
Vegeto:are you done now?*Buu smirked*
Buu:i suppose.now lets be-*suddenly to Bus surprise Vegeto moved his arm quickly causing the air pressure to cut his cheek*
Vegeto:if you don't mind could you actually take this seriously? you see this body is rather new and id atleast would like to see you at your best.
Bardock:ugh is everyone ok?
Violet:ugh i think so…
Taurren:that son of a…
Yang:thats our grandfather huh?
Bardock:yeah he looks powerful..say Taurren can you take us back to the Lookout?
Taurren:do i look like a damn taxi?.
Yang:thats a yes then.*Taurren grumbled as he put his fingers on his head before teleporting to the Lookout*

*at the Lookout as the kids appeared…they didn't have the softtest landing*
*THUD!*
Kids:ow!*the kids had landed on top of each other*
Brenton:heh heh…hi guys nice of you to drop in like that.
last edited on Dec. 16, 2016 2:24PM
shadowbladeXIII at 3:39PM, Dec. 17, 2016
(online)
Bardock:*dusting himself off* very funny dad.

Sakura:
what you did was reckless.

Tarrun: True but, we did our part though. goku fused with vegeta and now, they're going to beat buu. we have nothing to worry about.
picosux224 at 6:21PM, Dec. 17, 2016
(offline)
Brenton:im not 100% sure about that…
Yang:why? his so strong.
Brenton:fusions seem to have a track record when it comes to being too cocky.if he has the power to end him he should do it now.
Violet:but what about Goten Gohan Trunks-
Bardock:and Mr.Piccolo!?
Brenton:we could use the Namekian dragonballs to wish them back…as for Piccolo.with the dragon being remolded thanks to Dende he should be able to be wished back…sorta like reseting a clock.
Krillen:why not just use Shenron?
Brenton:we shouldn't unless Buu killed alot of people.*at the fight*
Vegeto:AH!!!!!*Vegeto flew in and delivered several quick punches to Buus body leaving dents all over*how pathetic!
Buu:grr…*steam escaped his body as his ki felt stronger*
Vegeto:whats wrong Buu? and here i thought you weren't gonna use your anger to get stronger.didn't you say it would leave you open to 1 of my sons?
Buu:huh?*Vegeto then vanished and reappeared behind him as he gathered ki in his hand*
Vegeto:BIG BANG ATTACK!!!*the blast sent the pink demon flying*you should really follow your own advice.
last edited on Dec. 18, 2016 5:53PM
shadowbladeXIII at 10:18AM, Dec. 19, 2016
(online)
Buu: your right. I should. *begins to spitout ghosts* perhaps strength in numbers will work.

Vegeto: I can solve this. *vanish a few feet back and reappears with a few ki blast* try this. *shoots and explodes the ghosts* your going to have to try harder than that. especially if you want to fight…*goes super sayain* Super Vegeto!!!

Buu: rr…*idea* hm hm *summons a few more ghosts*

Vegeto: this again? *begins to repeat what he did before*

Ghosts: Masanko!

Vegeto:…oh boy.*starts to fly away*

Ghosts: HA! *fires several blasts at Vegeto*
picosux224 at 6:34PM, Dec. 19, 2016
(offline)
Vegeto:heh too easy.*he then vanished dodging the ki blasts and appeared behind him*boo!
Ghosts:huh? gwah!!!*the fused sayian blasted them making them explode*
Vegeto:these pathetic childish techniques have gone long enough! show me the technique you've been hiding this entire time!
Buu:!…ha hahahaha!! if you wish to die quickly very well.*he then gathered ki in his hand which exbanded bigger and bigger like a deathball.*lets play catch.
Vegeto:heh.*he then threw it but Vegeto kicked it in the air making a red explosion.Vegeto then began to stretch*oh look im still breathing.
Buu:hmph.*they then clash at each other*
Vegeto:i wish you could try harder im bored.
Buu:grr…*his antenna moved in front of Vegeto and wrapped around Vegetos neck*hah! hows that? lets see your bravado after you become apart of me! hahaha!!*he then absorbed him but unknown to Buu Vegeto enveloped himself in a barrier of sorts canceling the absorbsion*now no one can stop me!
*at the Lookout*
Dende:i-i can't sense Vegetos energy!
Sakura:what can we do?
Brenton:…*he then i'td to Buu*
Sakura:Brenton wait!…be careful.*with Buu*
Buu:you again? don't you ever learn? you can't beat me.
Brenton:im just stubborn like that.(he doesn't look different…maybe if i distract him long enough he won't notice.)*the demi-sayain sighed before he unsheathe his sword and smirked*
(what im about to do is gonna hurt me tomorrow.)lets go.*Buu smirked before charging at him but before he could land a punch*SUPER KAIO-KEN!!!!*add epic DBZ music here* *he transformed into a supersayian while engulfed in kaioken this surprises Buu*
Buu:w-what? but you'll…-
Brenton:HAH!!!!*he then flew in head first through his gut*
Buu:gwah!*he then cut him in half*you're infuriating!!
Brenton:*the demi-sayian smiled widely as he rubbed the bottom of his nose.*oh give me a break you were having fun earlier.HAH!!!!*after Buu regenerated they clash causing shockwaves*
Buu:now this is more like it!
last edited on Dec. 22, 2016 3:05PM
shadowbladeXIII at 12:35PM, Dec. 22, 2016
(online)
Buu: have you not learned anything?! *begins a flurry of blows making him block* I'm stronger than you*vanishes and fires ki from afar* more accurate than you! *gets up close and whips him with is antennae* and that power just keeps growing. *at that point a dark aura began to slowly manifest around him* As soon as I have Vegeto I'll be unstoppable!!!
picosux224 at 3:04PM, Dec. 22, 2016
(offline)
Brenton:all that power…isn't yours!*in another quick swipe the demi-Saiyan cut off Buus antenna*
Buu:rawr! how dare you?!
Brenton:heh heh your tentacle thingy looked a bit long so i figured you could use a haircut.*the super Kaioken disappeared as Brenton smirked*and don't think that i don't know what im getting into.yes im much weaker then you but do you honestly believe i,ll stand by as you absorb my friends and kill the people of Earth?
Buu:hmph…
Brenton:i am the clone of Son Goku! and i won't ever give up until the Earth is safe!! HAAH!!!!*he then transformed into supersaiyan2 and vanished*
Buu:now where did he-
Brenton:LIGHT GRENADE!!!*as Brenton gathered ki in his hand he fired it at Buu making a large explosion*im not letting you out of my sight! hah! hah! hah! hah!*he then fired multiple ki blasts which stopped as they surround him*
Buu:what the-
Brenton:this is for Piccolo!! HELLZONE GRENADE!!!*the ki blasts caused dust to surround him*HAH!!!*he then flew in and did a barrage of strikes with his sword causing Buu to block*this is for Goten and Trunks!*his sword was surrounded in a weak glow as he slashed Buus arms and this is for Goku!*as he jumped in the air and started the Kamehameha wave Buu gathered ki in his mouth*KAMEHAME….
Buu/Brenton:HAA!!!*the beams started to clash at one another*
*inside Buu*
Vegeto:hmm from all that noise out there its safe to say his distracted.*he then started to fly around* now…where are my friends?.
last edited on Dec. 22, 2016 3:35PM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:15PM, Dec. 26, 2016
(online)
Vegeto: *I best be careful in here can't let my guard down for a moment.
Buu:*using his connection with his the pink severed part he slowly lifts it up quietly behind brenton and has it cover him* ha ha! got you! come to Buu!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon