RP Zone

Heroes wanted
picosux224 at 9:56PM, Nov. 16, 2016
(offline)
M/Chi Chi:i just had to come over after i heard Trunks finally destroy…the…androids.*Chi Chi looked at the younger demi-Sayain shocked.but she then smiled*
Brenton:…hi mom.
M/Trunks:uh Chi Chi i can explain you see they're from the past and-*but suddenly mother mode activated as she looked at his arm she immediately ran up to him and hugged him. and then checked his arm*is your arm alright?
Brenton:uh yeah…you don't seem too fazed by the fact that im young.
M/Chi Chi:my best friends son is a time traveller.when you're at my age you learn to take surprises in strides.
Brenton:oh that makes sense i guess…*he then looked at his food and continued to eat.a few minutes later they finished eating*man im stuffed.
M/Bulma:anyway Brenton if you don't mind id like to run a few tests on you.
Brenton:*the demi-Sayain went wide-eyed*tests? what kind of tests? im not gonna get a shot am i!?
Sakura:..i can't believe it.*she the smirked*you're afraid of needles!
Brenton:no im not!
*Bulma smiled at the scene*
M/Bulma:oh nothing like that.
Brenton:…then what?
with great power comes great ass kicking!-Picosux224 2019
last edited on Nov. 19, 2016 10:01PM
shadowbladeXIII at 4:12PM, Nov. 21, 2016
(online)
M/ Bulma: well I have a chamber I'd like you to step it allows me to analyze one's makeup. I had it invented when Trunks came back and had internal injuries from one of his missions.

Sakura:So, is it safe?

M/Bulma: absolutely. Step on in Brenton.
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
picosux224 at 6:01PM, Nov. 21, 2016
(offline)
*the demi-Sayain looked at the chamber before entering*
Brenton:(i trust Bulma but i hope this isn't gonna be like when present Bulma accidentally sent me into the future.)its a bit roomy in here.so Bulma…what now?
M/Bulma:just stay still.*as he did so the machine scanned him until they detect his arm. a flash of light surrounded him then a few minutes later it opened*
Brenton:woo!*he then jumped out and thrown his cast*i feel 120%!!*he then began to laugh innocently as he stretched his right arm he then jumped up and down*Bulma you're the best!
M/Bulma:no problem.

shadowbladeXIII at 8:57PM, Nov. 22, 2016
(online)
Sakura: mind if I jump in there as well?

M/Bulma: sure just give me a moment to copy results from the machine.
*transfers the stuff over*alright go ahead in.

Sakura:*steps in and after a few minutes receives the same treatment for brenton clean and cut free* wow, that really does the trick. we have to have one of these made back in our time.

Trunks: sorry, as much as I'd like it to happen that could change something further in the past.

Sakura: don't sweat it. so what do the results say?

M/Bulma: well, that could take some time days even its just minor details i can sift through, but for the most part your reading show you are both healthy. So, just relax whenever you can and enjoy dessert.

last edited on Nov. 22, 2016 9:07PM
picosux224 at 1:16AM, Nov. 23, 2016
(offline)
Brenton:*the demi-Sayains eyes beamed in excitement*yeah! dessert!!*he then grabbed Sakuras hand and ran back to the kitchen surprising Trunks and Bulma*
Sakura:jeez Brenton slow down.
Brenton:hehe…sorry about that.*a few minutes later Bulma prepared 3 big bowls of ice cream.
M/Bulma:here you go!*the demi-Sayain looked at his bowl while drooling*
M/Trunks:thanks mom.
Brenton:woo! lets dig in!!*MUNCH! MUNCH! MUNCH!!!*
Sakura:uh maybe you should slow down.you'll get a-
Brenton:OW!*Brenton immediately clenched his head*br-br-brain freeze!

shadowbladeXIII at 8:06PM, Nov. 23, 2016
(online)
M/chi-chi: aww my poor little boy *kisses his forehead*

Sakura: that's brenton for ya.*holds him close with a big hug* try to eat slower alright? *grabs a capsule from her side and pops it revealing a mini fridge opening it and pulling out a bottle and popping the cork* as for us, why don't we all have a drink? I think we all can use one after all the stuff that happens with us.

M/Bulma: sounds good but what about brenton?

Sakura: what about him? I'll pour him a glass and we'll all relax.*already pours a few glasses*

M/chi-chi: you aren't really thinking giving that to him are you? he's a bit young don't you think?

Sakura: A sayain can down any drink with ease, plus he's had this stuff before. Several times really. (makes me wonder if this bottle will ever run out…maybe its magic?) I don't think it will have that much of an effect on him. its just one glass.

M/Chi-chi: I suppose one glass couldn't hurt, but just one. *raises hers*

picosux224 at 1:25AM, Nov. 24, 2016
(offline)
Brenton:cheers! *CLING!* *they tapped each others glass before sipping the drink*man this stuff is still good!.*he then continued to eat his ice cream*
*outside Capsule Corp.*
???:hey Bulma? is Trunks alright?*the front door opened showing a tall messy head Brenton who was wearing a messed up tuxedo with his tie resting on his neck.the demi-Sayains mind looked like it was somewhere else as his face was covered with lipstick marks and had a big dopey smile.the woman with him had long black hair wearing a red dress and matching high heels.*
M/Bulma:yeah we're in the kitchen!
???:i told you he could handle it.you worry too much Sakura…
Brenton:wait a second that voice…
M/Sakura:it still was a bad idea to leave him alone to fight that monster.*as they entered the kitchen both Brentons and Sakuras blinked as they looked at each other*
Brenton:..hi.
M/Brenton:uh hey…

last edited on Nov. 30, 2016 4:22AM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:37AM, Nov. 24, 2016
(online)
M/Brenton: uh trunks? Why is there a smaller me at the table?

M/Trunks: its a long story…but to make it short he's you from another timeline. ditto with Sakura.

M/Brenton: another timeline huh? didn't know that's a thing.

M/Sakura: oh wow *looks her counterpart over* huh, I look like I haven't really aged at all.

Sakura: I could say the same. when did you arrive on earth?

M/Sakura: a good while ago really. I crashed here hoping to get away from everything, employers included, and ended up here. From there I met Trunks & Brenton and well, you know the rest.

M/Bulma: alright well why not pull up a seat and have some Ice Cream with us?

picosux224 at 3:04PM, Nov. 24, 2016
(offline)
M/Brenton:sure.*they then sat next to there past selves. Trunks looks at the 4 with a raised eyebrow*
M/Trunks:(this is awkward.)
M/Sakura:so…why is he a kid?
Brenton:a wizard put a spell on me.now i can't tap into my full power…well thats not completely true i can use it when i get really angry but not for long.*the demi-Sayain crossed his arms and pouted*(it doesn't help that everyone doesn't take me seriously either.)dirty tricks like that is why i hate magic.
M/Bulma:here you go.*Bulma placed 2 more bowls of ice cream down*
M/Sakura:thank you Bulma.
M/Bulma:and here you might want to use this tiger.*she then winked at him before giving future Brenton a napkin which confused him so Sakura showed him her pocket mirror and well…*
M/Brenton:gah!*he then frantically wiped the lipstick marks off his face*(how embarrassing!!)
M/Sakura:*future Sakura seeing this tried to hold in a laugh*
Brenton:hehe.

last edited on Nov. 24, 2016 9:47PM
shadowbladeXIII at 10:39PM, Nov. 24, 2016
(online)
M/Brenton: W-well at least Im not covered in Ice cream*points to brenton who's covered in a mix of flavors*

M/Sakura: sweetie, he's you and I've seen the way you eat. its no different than him.

M/brenton: er, well*scratches the back of his head* he he…

M/Sakura: Besides I think he's adorable. *hugs*

M/chi-chi: aww, hang on, let me get a snapshot of that.

picosux224 at 1:40AM, Nov. 25, 2016
(offline)
*Chi Chi took out a little camera and pushed a button* *Click! Flash!.a blinding light hit both Brentons causing them to blink.but that didn't stop her from getting the perfect picture of those 2 newly married couple.*
M/Chi Chi:there this would make the perfect pic for the album.now when am i expecting a grandchild.*future Brenton was drinking until…* *PFFT!!!!* *he spat it out in surprise. and future Sakura blushed.*
M/Brenton:*Cough! Cough!* where did that come from?!
M/Chi Chi:well im not getting any younger.
M/Brenton:mother…
*the younger demi-Sayain was licking the ice cream off his face*
Brenton:(im glad i avoided that conversation…although mom was pretty involved with raising Violet to Sakuras dismay. heh.)
*both Sakuras giggled at future Brentons expense.*
*but then present Brenton looked like his thoughts were suddenly elsewhere*
Brenton:(i still can't figure out what Majin Buus weakness could be…i mean is it right that we are still here? im worried about the others.)*he then frowned at his thoughts*
shadowbladeXIII at 4:50PM, Nov. 25, 2016
(online)
M/Chi-chi: What's wrong with Brenton?

Sakura: I think I know. You see, there's a danger in our world right now that's kind of threatening us and well, we don't know how to beat it. *sigh* it just seems to powerful

M/Trunks: well, maybe its been manipulated.

Sakura: they can't do that, can they?

M/Trunks: you saw what they did here didn't you?

Sakura: so that would mean if Buu was being used by outside forces we would be able to pull in help?

M/Trunks:its worth looking into.
picosux224 at 9:27PM, Nov. 25, 2016
(offline)
Brenton:well if you say so Trunks.*he then scratched his cheek in confusion.* *a few minutes later they finished eating dessert*ah! that was great! maybe i should go to the future more often!
Sakura:*the female Sayain rolled her eyes before she grabbed a napkin and cleaned his face.she then poked his head.*yeah? well if ownly you could use that energy to not make a mess all over your face.*the demi-Sayain smiled widely.he then put both arms behind his head while laughing*
Brenton:hahaha! aw come on Sakura not you too.*he then put his thumb and index finger on his chin.*you know i bet if i found out a way to tap into my full power again like when we fought Cell i might be able to break apart of that wizards spell.
M/Trunks:you think that could work?
Brenton:i dunno…in theory it should because the wizard died so the spell should go away. but i wouldn't know where to start. i know when i get really upset i can sorta tap into it but ownly slightly and its the execution what im worried about…that and accidentally damaging the area around me.*he then went to the front door.*Trunks do you think you can help me?
M/Trunks:sure.
Sakura:i,ll go too.
M/Bulma:be careful you guys.
*an hour of flying later they land in a rocky mountain like area*

last edited on Nov. 26, 2016 12:32PM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:46PM, Nov. 26, 2016
(online)
M/Trunks: alright we're here. Now, Brenton can you exactly tell me what you plan on doing?

Sakura: Im just as curious as well. We are in a safer area, but I would like to know exactly what the process is.
picosux224 at 12:07AM, Nov. 27, 2016
(offline)
*Brenton showed a determined smirk*
Brenton:well…magic is not exactly a predictable subject.but the way i see it is if its in my body i should be able to release it.but the problem is i can't not on purpose.thats where you 2 come in i need you 2 to try and make me angry and pushed me hard enough to break this spell…im not 100% sure if this will let me be an adult again but whatever
Sakura:honey i don't know…
Brenton:well its worth a shot right? i mean unless another badguy comes here and ticks me off this is the best idea i can think of..(i mean Broly has to be dead by now…not sure about Cooler though.)
last edited on Nov. 27, 2016 1:13AM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:19PM, Nov. 27, 2016
(online)
M/Trunks: Alright, brenton just know i'm not holding back.

Sakura: *kisses him* we'll try to go too far. *steps back and powers up*
last edited on Nov. 27, 2016 10:35PM
picosux224 at 12:44AM, Nov. 28, 2016
(offline)
Brenton:*the demi-sayain smiled as he powered up.*this has got me feeling excited.lets hope i can go all out as well.*he then vanished and as he reappeared and punched Trunks but he blocked causing both demi-sayains to smirk.Sakura then tried to kick him but Brenton blocked with his free hand*heh heh nice try.
Sakura:guess again hon.
Brenton:huh?*he looked at Sakuras free hand which was gathering ki.this causes Brenton to sweatdrop*…this is gonna hurt.*BOOM!*the contact with the ki blast sent him flying into a nearby boulder.this damaged his gi top and covered him in bruises*HAAAH!!!*Brenton went supersayain his golden ki went up for a few seconds before he charged in at Sakura with a barrage of punches which she blocked.Trunks swung his sword but Brenton did the same.*
sorry Trunks but that old move won't work on me.

M/Trunks:how about this!*he turned into a supersayain ans vanished multiple times.everytime he reappeared he landed a blow on him*how do you expect to help Goku save everyone if you're this weak!
Brenton:SHUTUP!! GAAH!!!!!*it seems that Trunks words had hit him hard as electricity sparked around him and his ki grew bigger*
Sakura:*HAAH!*Sakura followed by transforming as well.*
last edited on Nov. 29, 2016 3:55AM
shadowbladeXIII at 11:38AM, Nov. 29, 2016
(online)
Sakura: *flies at him with a knee to his gut* Brenton you have kids at home! kids that are in danger. If you can't beat this curse then what are your chances at taking on Buu at home and winning?!*continues with a barrge pushing him back*

M/Trunks: *begins his crazy hand movement* not to mention your position in the time force! if you can't handle this you might as well quit! *fires the blast*
picosux224 at 1:11PM, Nov. 29, 2016
(offline)
Brenton:GAH!*he puts his arms out in the last second causing the blast to push him back a bit*(but…Majin Buu is too strong.and the timepatrol…)*he then imagined Demigra laughing like a mad man*(why does the Supreme Kai of time think i could beat a god that powerful.i…no!)*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!*the demi-Sayains power increased even further and as he did so a strange coloured light was wrapped around him*
M/Trunks:is that it?
Sakura:i think so.
Brenton:*he then imagined Majin Buu hurting the kids*(i won't let that happen!)HAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*the strange energy shot into the sky in the shape of a Oozaru red eyes included before dispersing*
Sakura:now we have 1 problem left.
M/Trunks:whats that?
Sakura:ever since Brenton was a kid he had alot of battles a quite number of them he lost.
M/Trunks:so? the zenkai boost is a good thing right?
Sakura:but the spell blocked that too meaning-hit the deck!
Brenton:HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*Sakura pushed Trunks out of the way as 1 of the now multiple energy waves escaping Brenton almost hit him*
M/Trunks:meaning his releasing all of that energy at once.
Brenton:AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!*finally Brentons ki rose towards the sky and as it went backdown he was breathing* *pant*that*pant*was*pant*painful.
last edited on Nov. 29, 2016 7:07PM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:55PM, Nov. 29, 2016
(online)
*the two approach him*

Sakura: how do you feel sweetie?

M/Trunks: you ok? you look pretty drained after all of that.
picosux224 at 10:29PM, Nov. 29, 2016
(offline)
Brenton:ugh my head is pounding like crazy but i'll live.*he then rubbed his head while smiling widely*
M/Trunks:but did it work?
Brenton:yep!*he then powered up his ki flaring up*ha! take that you stupid wizard!!…*he then cupped his chin*now all we gotta do is worry about Buu. thanks for the help Trunks but we probably should go now before we're too late.
M/Trunks:uh sure goodluck you guys.*Sakura grabbed onto Brentons shoulder and teleported*
*meanwhile present time at the Lookout this taller skinny pink Buu arived.*
Buu:hmph times up.
Krillen:i-its Buu!
Piccolo:quick boys fuse now!!
Chi Chi:grr…*Chi Chi walked up to Buu and well…* *SMACK!* *slapped him in the face*how dare you kill my son! you over grown chewing gum!
Buu:do you like eggs?
Chi Chi:huh?*PZZT!* *Buus magical beam hit Chi Chi turning her into a egg which he then stepped on.*
Buu:i like mine scrambled.
Goten:*sniff*mommy.
*a white veil of light appeared showing that Brenton and Sakura arrived*
Brenton:hey guys what did we….crapbaskets.wait wheres mother?*he then looked at Goten who was tearing up and then at Buus foot.this causes the demi-sayain to tear up.*y-you monster…
Buu:whats wrong little man want to cry?
Brenton:i-i'll k-I'LL KILL YOU!!!*as the tear hit the tile of the Lookout sadness immediately turned into rage he transformed into a supersayain3*HAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!*with the sudden rage escaping his body he gathered tremendous amount of ki in his hands*FINAL DRAGON FLASH!!!!!!!
Buu:gwah!*the powerful beam hit Buu sending him far away from the Lookout.Brenton then I.T'D after him.*
Alex:w-where did all that come from?
Piccolo:this is our chance! quick Goten dry up your tears and do the fusion dance.
Goten:r-right
last edited on Nov. 4, 2020 6:25PM
shadowbladeXIII at 10:10PM, Nov. 30, 2016
(online)
Buu: gurgle double burbel.. *regrows* grr…your in my way! *stretches his arms and has them come together at brenton's head boxing his ears* I wanted a fight with my challenger *grabs the momentary stunned brenton and pulls himself in like a speeding bullet their heads colliding* So, MOVE! *fires a blast the explosion sending both of them flying in the opposite direction. The pink goop monster went down towards earth but something, or rather someone seems to have caught Brenton*

???: Gotcha…dang you are heavy. Worry not though for the Mighty Gotenks has returned and will vanquish the creature for all he has done in this spectacular rematch of the century!

picosux224 at 1:29AM, Dec. 1, 2016
(offline)
Brenton:*he then reverted back to normal as they land in front of Buu. the demi-Sayain rubbed his cheeks*ugh thanks for the save Gotenks. but uh do try to hold off on the bravado this Buu isn't as careless as the fat 1.*he then sat on a big rock.*
Buu:grr…Buu remember you! Buu fought you the other day!
Gotenks:you're crazy if you think im the same as before. haaaaa!*he then transformed*Super Gotenks!.*he then did a thumbs-up before he vanished and delivered multiple punches to the gut*
Buu:ahhh!!
*Piccolo and Sakura then land next to him*
Sakura:are you alright?
Brenton:still a bit angry but i,ll live.
*Buu then gathered ki in his hand and blasted Gotenks. this causes him to rub his face after he pat the dust of his clothes.*
Gotenks:ow!!! you like to play games you big jerk!?.*Buu smirked as his arm stretched and grabbed Gotenks,s head he then dragged across the ground before getting back up. he then flipped him off this causes Brenton to facepalm while Sakura and Piccolo sweatdrop*
alright bubble gum its time for me to test out my super move!
Buu:hmm?
Gotenks:the super ghost kamikaze attack!*he then started to slowly spit out a ghost that looked like him*

last edited on Dec. 1, 2016 2:21PM
shadowbladeXIII at 2:13PM, Dec. 1, 2016
(online)
Sakura: what the heck is that?

Gotenks: *Summons several more* Ghosts! Listen up! that blob there is the enemy. you are to blow it to pieces! Now go!

Ghosts: let's get 'em! Woo! *flies at Buu*

Buu:*hits one of them and is met with an explosion*
picosux224 at 5:20PM, Dec. 1, 2016
(offline)
Buu:grr…
Brenton:that was so cool!
Sakura:honey please don't encourage him.
Gotenks:yeah im pretty awesome. you probably should just give up now Buu.
Buu:enough! die now!*he then put his arm up in the air and fired multiple ki blasts which went everywhere causing everyone to frantically dodge*
Brenton:whoa!*Buu then flew in at Gotenks and delivered several stretchy punches*
*meanwhile at the land of the kais.Elder Kai was sitting down as he was reading questionable content while a impatient Gohan was sitting down*
Elder Kai:he he…
Gohan:uh how much longer will this take?
Elder Kai:hmm? not long now stop interrupting and make sure to keep still.
*Goku the Supreme Kai and Kabito was looking through a crystal ball*

shadowbladeXIII at 8:30AM, Dec. 2, 2016
(online)
Goku: wow Brenton sure has powered up. and hey! the kids mastered fusion as well!

Supreme Kai:impressive. they might just have a shot.

*back at the fight*

Gotenks: Woah! hey knock it off! *gets out of there and makes more ghosts* Now all 10 of you, hit him with everything you got! don't let him go and make this Pink taffy man into gum!

Buu: *fires a blast out of his mouth*
picosux224 at 1:09PM, Dec. 2, 2016
(offline)
Gotenks:and…disperse!*the Ghosts flew away from the ki blast and flew into Buu* *BOOM!!!*
Buu:gwah!! ah…ugh.*the explosion left the pink gumwad distorted as he slowly regenerate from his burns*how dare you!! Buu kill you!
Gotenks:not likely pinky. dun dun dunn!!! heres my next move! galactic donut!*he then spun his arm around making a hoop sized ki move.*
Brenton:galactic…donut?*the demi-sayains eyebrow twitched*
*the move wrapped around Buus body but..*
Buu:HAAA!!!*he charged up his ki and broke free from the ring*
Gotenks:oh…boy. don't think you can scare me! i,ll show you my ultimate move! GAAAAAH!!!!!*his hair grew long as his power increased greatly*here i am the grim reaper of justice!
Buu:grim reaper of what?
Piccolo:will you get serious!?
Brenton:b-but how!? it took me years to reach that level!
Gotenks:that just makes me a genius.
Brenton:well guess what “genius” you just shorten your fusions time limit so make it quick.
last edited on Dec. 2, 2016 1:48PM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:46AM, Dec. 3, 2016
(online)
Gotenks: ha ha! please I'll have this way over before this is done! I'll show you! Triple Galactic Doughnut!!!*fires 3 tings at an on coming Buu and incases him into a Ball* and now for my super technique.*looks over* Hey brenton, I might need your help for this. so get ready!
picosux224 at 11:43AM, Dec. 3, 2016
(offline)
*the demi sayain sweatdropped but then sighed.*
Brenton:this is gonna be utterly embarrassing isn't it?
Gotenks:here we go!*he then passed him over to Brenton who subconsciously bounced back*bouncing Buu Buu slam!*he then spiked Majin Bu far away causing a explosion as he made contact with the ground*
Brenton:…volleyball? are you serious? whats with the beach theme techniques?
Gotenks:this coming from the guy oh sorry kid! that named his moves with dragon in them.
Brenton:…touché.
Buu:grr…GWAAAAAAH!!!!!
Gotenks:oh look we made him mad.*as the pink gummy like man got up smoke escaped the wholes of his body.*
Brenton:sheesh his got enough steam in him to fuel a old steam vehicle.
Gotenks:haha! and plenty fuel to spare it seems.
Buu:i,ll kill you both!*he then flew towards them*
Brenton:w-why me!? it was his attack!
Buu:you almost destroyed Buu! remember?!
Brenton:uh…can't you take a joke?
Buu:rawr!*Buu in a fit of rage shot another blast from his mouth but at Sakuras/Piccolos direction so Brenton transformed and blocked the blast before kicking it towards the sky causing a explosion* *BOOM!!*
Gotenks:nice one.now Buu!*he the pointed the pink monster*its time to end this!*but as he said those words the fusion wore-off*
Goten:ah! we're not fused anymore!

*meanwhile at the land of the Kais the Elder Kai was sleeping this was getting on Gohans last nerve.*
Gohan:ok thats it ive had enough! HAAA!*as he powered up he felt a little different*
Elder Kai:hmm? didn't i tell you? your potential was unlocked a few minutes ago.
Goku:whoa! Gohan i didn't know you had so much hidden power.you're not even a supersayian!
Gohan:yeah…i gotta go and help the others!
Supreme Kai:Kabito will take you back to Earth Gohan…goodluck.*Gohan nods before Kabito teleports him*

last edited on Dec. 3, 2016 12:39PM
shadowbladeXIII at 3:13PM, Dec. 4, 2016
(online)
Trunks: uh, he he…no hard feelings?

Buu: *Grins and charges at the two*

Goten: run!

*elsewhere*

Kibito: this is as far as I can take you, im afriad.

Gohan: its fine. and hey, mind giving me some clothes like my dad?

Kibito: that can be arranged. *changes it into a similar orange and blue gi* it is done.

Gohan:
thanks Kibito.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon