RP Zone

Heroes wanted
picosux224 at 3:46PM, July 6, 2016
(offline)
*Brenton blushed as he grumpily mumbles*
Brenton:yeah yeah im cute whatever…why did you check on us exactly?
Supreme Kai o/T:well to congratulate you both for one thing! and to reward you both.
Brenton:really? cool!
Sakura:what is it exactly?
Supreme Kai o/T:a promotion for starters! and as for gifts here.*her hands started glowing healing there bodies and clothes completely. Brentons sword and sheath then appeared on his back.*
Brenton:awesome!(whoa! this was way more heavy then i remembered.)*as for Sakura her earrings shimmer in a green glow*
Supreme Kai o/T:make sure you don't take those earrings off until you delt with Babadi ok Sakura.

Sakura:uh ok…
Supreme Kai o/T:great! now just go through this portal and you can go straight to earth! bye.*she then disappeared*
Sakura:great now we can go back to Earth and-
Brenton:HIYA! HAHA HIYAH!!*the demi-Sayain started to slash the air this causes Sakura to sweatdrop as she picked Brenton up by the sash*hey what are you doing Sakura!?
Sakura:sigh…come on.*back on Earth the effects of Daburas spit wore offsurprising Piccolo*
Piccolo:(ugh my neck feels stiff)
Bardock:mr.Piccolo you're ok!*suddenly a portal opened up and Sakura and a kid went through*
Brenton:heh heh hey guys!
*meanwhile Gohan had reached the Babadi,s ship in time as they were teleported by the wizard to the arena surprising the few people that entered such as Lazuli and Hercule the announcer and the audience*
with great power comes great ass kicking!-Picosux224 2019
last edited on July 13, 2016 5:03PM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:20PM, July 6, 2016
(online)
*the kids just stare on at the kid next to sakura*
Yang: I don't believe what im seeing…

Bardock: no way…mom is that, dad?

Sakura: it is.

Violet:*flies up to the strange boy curiously* …Daddy! *hugs him* you shrank daddy! *she giggles at his predicament puts herself in his arms*

*at the tourny*

Gohan: What's going on here? how we get back here?
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
last edited on July 6, 2016 9:21PM
picosux224 at 7:30PM, July 9, 2016
(offline)
Supreme Kai:Babadi has transported us using his magic be on your guard Gohan.*the now Majin Vegeta smirked as he gathered ki in his hand*
Goku:Vegeta what are you doing!?
Faker:father stop this please!
Vegeta:shutup!*he then fired said ki at the audience making them scatter*ive waited too long Kakarot! either fight me now or this whole city will go up in flames.
Goku:Vegeta…surely you couldn't.tell me are you the 1 in control or is Babadi?…answer Vegeta!
Gohan:does that really matter?
Vegeta:maybe not to you Gohan but to a warrior it does.
*with the others Brenton sensed the ki blast and looked serious*
Brenton:(that was Vegetas energy why would he do that unless Babadi…we got to prepare for the worse.)*he then stopped huging his daughter and looked at the kids*
Violet:daddy?
Brenton:listen kids we should go to the Lookout.
Trunks:but why?
Brenton:i have this weird feeling something might go wrong so i suggest we go to the Lookout where its safe.
Trunks:im not just gonna-
Brenton:you won't just be sitting around im gonna teach the each of you a different technique.
Goten:really? cool!
Brenton:now that we got that settled everyone touch my shoulder or something.*as they did so they were i,td to the Lookout*
last edited on July 9, 2016 7:45PM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:54PM, July 10, 2016
(online)
Taurren: *looks around* I've heard of this place…can't believe im here though.

Bardock:
so dad, what kind of technique do you have in mind? Special Kamehameha? Grandad's spirit bomb?
picosux224 at 1:32AM, July 13, 2016
(offline)
Brenton:hahaha! no way! thats way to advanced.
Bardock:right ok…then what?
Brenton:fu! Goten Trunks! im gonna show and teach the 2 of you how to do the fusion technique*he then did the first pose*then Taurren im gonna train you on how to use both the finalflash technique and instanttransmission.sion!*as he did the next pose Taurren went wide-eyed as he'd never thought what it would be like to train with his uncle* Yang im gonna make you into a supersayain Ha!*as he did the final pose Yang was getting excited at the thought*as for Violet and Bardock…im not too sure yet…maybe i got it! Violet with your mothers help you'll learn the kaio-ken and Bardock i'll teach you a new technique ive been trying to figure out sounds good?
Kids:yes!
Brenton:but first…*he then smiled widely at Mr.Popo and Dende who were watching*can i get something to eat?*this causes everyone to fall anime style*
Yang:dad!
Brenton:what? my stomach needs fuel you know heh heh.
last edited on July 13, 2016 8:04PM
shadowbladeXIII at 1:32PM, July 15, 2016
(online)
Yang: man this is going to be great! I'm so exited. aren't you bardock?

bardock:hm? oh. yeha. I guess so.

*at wich point a large amount of food was presented*

popo:
enjoy your meal.
picosux224 at 5:28PM, July 15, 2016
(offline)
Brenton:thanks Mr.Popo you're the best!*munch! munch! munch!* *he then began to eat stacking bowl and plate ontop of bowl and plate.*ahh… that was good.
Sakura:ok Violet lets begin your training.
Violet:yes mom.
Brenton:hey Krillen and Piccolo can you guys do me a favour?
Krillen:sure man whats up?
Brenton:can you help with teaching fusion to Goten and Trunks its going to be difficult training 6 children at once.
Piccolo:of course.
Bardock:what about us dad?.
Brenton:oh i'll get to you 2…it might take a few hours though.why not spar while you wait? it would be the perfect opportunity to better yourselves and learn to be a bit more patient.(not to mention it will make things much more easy)ok Yang lets begin our training.
*at the arena*
Goku:fine have it your way…Babadi! teleport us far away where no innocent person can get hurt then you'll have your fight.
Babadi:(excellent thanks to Vegeta i,ll finally be able to free my precious Buu)PARAPAPA!!*they then were teleported to a rocky area*

last edited on July 15, 2016 7:36PM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:22PM, July 17, 2016
(online)
Yang: alright! woohoo! *she stares down Brenton* ermm…*remembers how short he is* um dad, *begins to scratch the back of her head* are you sure you want to fight me as you are? I mean…you know I don't want to hurt you.
picosux224 at 10:08PM, July 17, 2016
(offline)
*Brenton sweatdropped as he looked himself over*
Brenton:(jeez do i really look that weak?)thats nonsense im still a strong and capable fighter.*he then frowned as he crossed his arms*i may be small but i can still fight.now get ready because…*the demi-sayain transformed into a supersayain2 as he smiled*this won't be easy.* he then charged at Yang. but she jumped out of the way.*
*with Sakura and Violet*

Sakura:now Violet first things first you must promise me not to try to double or triple this technique alright? it could strain your body much too quickly.
Violet:right!
Sakura:ok now watch closely…KAIO-KEN!*the female Sayain warrior was engulfed in red ki and started to jump around the lookout*now keep in mind your surroundings 1 wrong movement and you might crash into something.
*Violet looked like she was ready*
Violet:kaio-ken!*a little bit of red ki wrapped around her body*whoa… woohoo!!!*she then bounced around the lookout*
Sakura:Violet calm down before you-*CRACK!**she accidentally crashed inside the Lookout*…crash into the lookout.
Violet:hehehe im ok…

last edited on July 20, 2016 2:10AM
shadowbladeXIII at 2:06PM, July 20, 2016
(online)
Sakura: Sweetie, you need to be more careful…you could have hit your father. Now let's try this again.

Violet: ok.*powers up and gets ready for another round*

*back with the sparring*
Yang: ok dad, but don't cry to mom when I beat ya! *grabs him and flings him across the lookout*
picosux224 at 3:28PM, July 20, 2016
(offline)
*the demi-Sayain then stopped in mid air and looked at his clothes*
Brenton:looks like i gotta gain some speed.*he then took off his heavy blue long sleeved shirt and dropped it causing the clothing to crack a few tiles as it hit the lookout.he then removed his boots and did the same thing.finally done the boy put his red gi top back on and started to stretch*ahh much better it was kinda hard to move with all that excess weight and my size haha!.
Yang:what is he doing?*the demi-Sayain smirked as he vanished from her sight*where did he-*he then reappeared and kicked her sending her through 1 of Mr.Popos trees*
Dende:i really wish they didn't wreck the place everytime they train here…
Piccolo:ok kids try it now!
Goten/Trunks:fu…
Piccolo:thats it! stay with it!
Goten/Trunks:sion!…ha!
*blinding light appeared around them until…a fat child appeared wearing blue and yellow vest with white pants tied in a blue sash*
Brenton:uh…it looks like 1 of them bent their fingers at the last second.
last edited on Aug. 21, 2016 10:37AM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:15PM, July 21, 2016
(online)
Yang: *cough*(ugh that hurt. who knew as a pipsqueak he can pack a punch…can't let that get to me) N-not bad dad. but Im not giving up*flies back in and returns the kick*

Bardock:*looking at the fusion*(I hope that's not what dad wants me to do…)

Taurren:*watches the fusion move*(its so…hefty.)
picosux224 at 11:14PM, July 21, 2016
(offline)
Brenton:heh heh*the demi-Sayain drew blood causing him to smirk as he wiped the blood off his cheek. he then punched her knocking her back a bit*(i knew it! she can handle me in my supersayain2 transformation. she's going to be so strong but…how do i push her to transform?…thats it!) take this Yang! KA…ME..HA…ME!!*as he charged the attack he was grining*(i better use half strength.)HA!*as he fired said beam Yang caught it in her hands trying to push it back.this causes Piccolo to look at Sakura who nods understanding what Brenton was trying to do.*

Bardock:dad what are you doing!? Yang!
Yang:gah!! im ok…(how do i stop this? since i came here ive been in everyones way even got dad killed…i have to fight back!)KYAAH!!*she fires a kiblast from her hands pushing his kamehameha back a bit.but she was losing her energy.(i…won't lose.)*to everyones surprise her hair and eyes were flashing*
Brenton:(come on Yang you almost had it.)
Yang:grr…HAAA!!!!!*a burst of ki escaped her hands and at the same time her hair and eyes changed as she transformed causing the beam to hit Brenton into the lookout he was smiling ear to ear as he looked at Yang who was having a bit of trouble*
Brenton:its a bit of a kick huh?…im proud of you Yang.*hearing this made her revert back to normal as she smiled*

Yang:thanks dad.*Piccolo walked up to Brenton and well…* *pow!*
Brenton:ow! what was that for!
Piccolo:you could of destroyed the lookout!
Brenton:heh sorry Piccolo.
last edited on July 26, 2016 2:36AM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:28PM, July 23, 2016
(online)
Piccolo: just try to keep yourself in check. *looks over at the fusion*only 20 minutes to go with that one till they try again.

Yang:*sweat drops*(that's fusion?)*trys to focus elsewhere* er, come on dad we aren't done here. I want to try out what I have against you.
picosux224 at 1:49AM, July 24, 2016
(offline)
Brenton:hehe well alright.*Yang smirked as she transformed back into a supersayain*
Yang:lets go!*they then clashed at one another*
Bardock:hmm…
Taurren:whats wrong?
Bardock:nothing im just a little worried that Yang might get too full of herself…that and our grandfathers.
Taurren:you sensed that too?
*at the fight Goku and Vegeta have been clashing at one another*
Goku:Vegeta this is crazy!
Vegeta:crazy?! ive always been 1 step behind you everytime!! Kakarot always the superior warrior well not anymore!*back at the lookout Brenton was dodging Yangs attack they then jumped away from each other*
Yang:(ok time to test out my power.)AHHH!!*the little warrior gathered purple ki in her hands*MAIDEN BLAST!!
Bardock:whoa…*as she fired said beam Brenton instinctively took out his sword and slashed at the beam causing the attack to split and disappear*
Brenton:*huff*not…bad.
last edited on July 25, 2016 4:57AM
shadowbladeXIII at 3:41PM, July 25, 2016
(online)
Yang: Kyya!*follows up for with a flying kick knocking the blade from his hands and catches it* got yer blade! hm? where did you get this sword anyway dad? I don't think I've ever seen it before…
picosux224 at 4:33PM, July 25, 2016
(offline)
Brenton:oh thats right i never told you…well the Supreme Kai of time gave it to me as a wedding present years ago.as for Sakura she was given Kaio-shin earrings.that being said be careful with that thing its extremely-
Yang:wuh!*Yang lost her grip on the sword causing her to fall*
Brenton:heavy…heh heh whoops.you ok Yang?
Yang:yeah…why is it so heavy?
Brenton:dunno maybe because it was made out of some alien metal material…kecheem? eh whatever. so are you gonna just sit there or are we still gonna fight?
Yang:haa!*the little warrior flew up and swung Brentons sword but he dodged with ease*
Brenton:(hmm maybe i should get her some weight training clothes like my shirt.)
Yang:hold still!
Brenton:why? i don't need a haircut heh heh.*the demi-Sayain smiled brightly as he trained with Yang*
Sakura:ok Violet try again.
Violet:kaio-ken!*she then charged at Sakura as they clashed at one another.a few minutes past and the fusion wore off.* *meanwhile Vegeta had grabbed Goku by the throat.*
Goku:Vegeta can't you feel that? Majin Buu is about to be resurrected because of us!
Faker:yes father stop this please!
Vegeta:i told you to shutup!*he then fire a ki blast at faker knocking him to the ground.* meanwhile the supreme kai and Gohan found the Buus shell but…**PFFT!*it opened making pink smoke escape the shell*
Supreme Kai:oh no we're too late.
last edited on July 27, 2016 1:48PM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:11PM, July 27, 2016
(online)
*at which point those on the tower stopped*

Sakura: *picks up the energy* the heck is that i'm feeling? Hey brenton…what exactly am I picking up? and why can I sense it all the way from here?
picosux224 at 11:33PM, July 27, 2016
(offline)
Brenton:i-its Buu!(he wasn't that powerful the last time we fought him…i don't like this.)
Krillen:thats Majin Buu? great just great.
Brenton:i don't like where this is going..*the demi-Sayain sweatdropped as he scratched his head*Goten Trunks get back to practicing the fusion technique we'll need that kind of power.
Trunks:power? what power? you saw what we turned into.
Brenton:you both just gotta keep trying.
Trunks:well if you say so…
Goten:say Brenton why don't you fight him? i remember when Gohan and i sensed your energy it was super strong.
Trunks:what no way! how?
Bardock:dad can go supersayain3.
Trunks:cool! can you show us?
Brenton:we don't exactly got much time…
Goten:aww come on please?
Brenton:…fine but after that i want you 2 to keep on trying to fuse got it?
Goten/Trunks:right!
Brenton:*he reverted back to normal and then instantly went supersayain*ok first you go supersayain.*he then clench his fists as his hair spiked up and lightning sparked around his body*then you ascend even further into a supersayain 2…and finally.AHHHHHHH!!!! *the earth started to shake as the demi-sayains power rose*GAHHH!!!!! HIYAH!!!!!!*his hair then grew long completing the transformation*supersayain3…*Taurren was amazed as he looked at his uncle*
Taurren:whoa…
Brenton:ok you 2 get back to work.
Goten/Trunks:yes sir!
Brenton:Taurren and Bardock you're both next.

last edited on July 30, 2016 7:54PM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:26PM, July 31, 2016
(online)
Bardock: err…both next for what?

Taurren: what can you teach us that my dad hasn't already shown me?
picosux224 at 9:32PM, July 31, 2016
(offline)
*the demi-Sayain smirked as he reverted back to normal.*
Brenton:you would be surprised that and i think it will be much more simpler if i trained you both at the same time.anyway Taurren i want you to put your index and middle finger on your head.and then try to concentrate on someones energy.
Taurren:you're joking…
Brenton:nope.*the little warrior sighed as he did what he was told*and Bardock im going to teach you a special technique that im having trouble with.
Bardock:hmm?*Bardock watched as Brenton made electricity spark around his body and ki appear around his hands.*
Brenton:HAA!*as he pointed the ki towards the sky he fired said beam it turned red as it escapes his hands*…its magic based so im having a bit of trouble. but im hoping you could do a bit better then me.
Bardock:i don't know dad…
Brenton:oh come on it should be simple.
Bardock:right…what does that technique even do?
Brenton:theoretically it should stun your opponent.*meanwhile Vegetas fight with Goku ended quickly as he knocked him out*
Vegeta:fine i,ll deal with Majin Buu but when im finished with him your're next.
Babadi:ooh there you are Buu!
Buu:who are you?
Babadi:im your master Babadi and you will follow my orders first thing first deal with that irritating Supreme Kai and that worthless teenager!
Buu:uh…ok!
*back at the lookout*
Taurren:this is stupid…
Brenton:you just need to concentrate i know you can do it.
last edited on July 31, 2016 10:14PM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:44PM, Aug. 4, 2016
(online)
Taurren: When am I ever going to need to use this anyway? I have cold calculation skill and more to handle everything.

Bardock: your just mad cause you can't do it.

Taurren: can you?

Bardock: well no, but-

Taurren: then I guess I'll have something you don't then. *holds Bardock in place* well what do you know, I guess I can after all.
picosux224 at 12:09AM, Aug. 5, 2016
(offline)
Bardock:h-hey!
*Brenton sweatdropped and then sighed.*
Brenton:(nothing like a bit of rivalry to drive one another.)then think of it as a test in being patient.Taurren you obviously are strong for your age but if you don't think 3 steps ahead you could be caught off guard! thats where this technique comes in you'll most likely won't get hit half the time and could turn the tables.this was the whole point of training you all like this to try something outside your element.

*Taurren lets go of Bardock and looked at his uncle in surprise*
Taurren:i-i never thought of it like that…
Brenton:here let me give you a push in the right direction.close your eyes concentrate and find someones energy that isn't on this lookout like your mother or even your grandmother.
Taurren:hmm…*he did what he was told and well…vanished*
Bardock:great now his gonna get cocky over being able to do that!
Yang:aww give him a chance Bardock after all his family.
Bardock:yeah but his so…and im just…*sighs*
Brenton:*scratches his head*i wonder where he-*he then reappeared looking pretty pleased with himself*well?
Taurren:…i appeared in front of my grandmother.oh she and a few others are heading towards the Lookout.
Brenton:(huh well atleast they'll be safe when they get here.)*meanwhile*
Gohan:n-not good! Supreme Kai we have to move.
Supreme Kai:agreed. Kabito!
Kabito:yes sir.*they then flew off*
Babadi:a futile effort.Buu after them now!
Majin Buu:don't fly away we're about to play!*he then chased after them*
last edited on Aug. 8, 2016 10:11PM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:01PM, Aug. 9, 2016
(online)
Bardock: huh, wonder why they're all coming here?

Violet: maybe they want to raise their power levels?

Sakura: *rubs violet's hair* no sweetie. its likely they're just wanting to know what is all going on.

Yang: like how we are all doing?

Sakura: precisely.

Bardock: but won't grandma freak over dad's current situation?

picosux224 at 11:42PM, Aug. 9, 2016
(offline)
*Brenton sweatdropped as he pictured Chi Chi screaming and pointing at him before fainting. he then pictured her making him try on kid clothing.*
Brenton:well yeah she does have the tendency to overreact but your grandmother would eventually understand…*he then frowns*i hope she doesn't make me goto school.
shadowbladeXIII at 9:58PM, Aug. 10, 2016
(online)
*eventually one by one the families arrive*

Bulma: see I told you that you can see everything from up here.

Chi-chi: that's great but where are the others?

Bulma: well, I'm sure they are giving their all down there. Except whoever else is up here with Taurren.

Lazuli: Well i'm sensing several levels up here. *looks to the side* and I believe I have located them.
picosux224 at 3:29AM, Aug. 11, 2016
(offline)
*meanwhile Majin buu shot a powerful ki blast at Gohan knocking him out*
Supreme Kai:Gohan! we got no choice…Kabito take us back to our homeworld!
Kabito:very well.*he then used instantaneous movement making them appear on the Supreme Kais homeworld* *back at the lookout*
Brenton:hmm?(why can't i sense Gohans energy?)*everyone looked up as they saw a yellow vehicle and a black hover carland*
Bulma:hows it going guys?*Bulma Chi Chi Lazuli her daughter Marron master Roshi Videl and Cedea got out of the yellow vehicle while the Ox King got out of the other car. they then blinked in unison as they looked at Brenton*
Brenton:(ugh here goes nothing.)
Chi Chi:wait…Brenton?*the demi-Sayain sweatdropped as he waved nervously*
Brenton:heh heh hi mom…(oh boy here comes the scream.)*suddenly the demi-sayain blinked in confusion as Chi Chi suddenly hugged him*
Chi Chi:you're a little boy! what happened?
Brenton:uh its a long story…*mumbles*and im not that short.*he then looked at Lazuli who smirked*oh don't you start.

last edited on Aug. 13, 2016 1:16AM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:21PM, Aug. 15, 2016
(online)
Sakura: its good seeing you are all ok.

Bulma: its good to see you too. So then, what have you all been up here?

Sakura:Brenton and I have been training the kids. So far they are doing ok. im sure if you ask they'll be happy to show you.

Bulma: Well its good to know but I don't think we have to worry if Goku and Vegeta are down there fighting. *notices Brenton's predicament* What happened to him?

Sakura: *scratches the back of her head*its a long story…

Chi-chi: my poor little boy*hugs him* don't you worry I'll make sure you are taken good care of.

picosux224 at 1:38AM, Aug. 16, 2016
(offline)
*meanwhile*
Babadi:Buu its time we show the pitiful peons of this mud ball of a planet what you're truly made of! lets g-
Vegeta:not so fast Babadi!*the Sayain prince gathered ki in his hand and destroyed his ship*
Babadi:Vegeta! you idiot how dare you destroy my ship!?
Faker:hmm?…father?*the demi-sayain woke up(wheres Goku?)*back at the lookout*

*the demi-Sayain sweatdropped but then sighed*
Brenton:(well this is embarrassing…oh well it can't be helped mother can be a bit over protective…wait.taken good care of?)uh mom?
Chi Chi:i'll take you clothes shopping-
Brenton:mom…
Chi Chi:and then maybe get you a haircut and-
Brenton:mom!*as she stopped hugging him Brenton started to stretch his legs. he then begun to jump up and down while laughing* i'll admit being a kid for a while might be kinda fun.but i don't intend on staying this way i got a family to think about…maybe after the whole Buu thing blows over i'll see what its like to be a kid before using the dragonballs.and if that doesn't work i'll just use the time chamber.
*Chi Chi smiled as she took out a camera*
Chi Chi:well in that case hold still.
Brenton:*starts to punch and kick the air.*huh?*CLICK!*
*a flash of light hit Brentons eyes as she took a photo*
Chi Chi:we can finally add more photos of you in our family album!
*the demi-sayain blushed as he could hear his friends laugh*
Brenton:(well as long as she'll be happy a few photos couldn't hurt.)

last edited on Aug. 17, 2016 7:54AM
shadowbladeXIII at 5:19PM, Aug. 17, 2016
(online)
Chi-chi: *continues talking pictures of Brenton*

Bulma: you gonna be ok?

Sakura: yeha, I know its only temporary. Hey do you think you can watch the kids for a moment I have to grab something from home?

Bulma: sure I can.

Sakura: great, thanks. *flies off*

Yang:hmm… * smiles and her heads over, picking up brenton almost catching him off guard*

Chi-chi:aww, how sweet*takes a few more pictures*

Taurren: hey, where is your mom going?

Bardock: I haven't the faintest…
last edited on Aug. 17, 2016 9:41PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon