RP Zone

Heroes wanted
picosux224 at 1:56PM, April 16, 2016
(offline)
Brenton:that and a few magic techniques here and there.
Violet:magic? ooh can you pull a rabbit out of a hat daddy?
Brenton:not…that kind of magic princess.
Violet:oh.
Brenton:heh heh.*they then eventually finished eating*ah!*the demi-Sayain pat his belly*that was good.having a barbecue was a great idea Xeno.*the green alien smirked as he was laying on his roof*
Xeno:well you Sayains do need to eat alot.
Brenton:well yeah i guess..,(is he always serious and straight to the point?)so uh are you kids still gonna play in the village or something?
Yang:i don't think so.
Brenton:*as the demi-Sayain laid on the ground he looked up into the sky*in that case i still got a few things i gotta do today like train you and Bardock*he thensmiled at Violet* and teach you to fly.
Violet:im gonna learn how to fly today!? yay!!*the little daughter of the demi-Sayain excitedly ran around with her arms out*
with great power comes great ass kicking!-Picosux224 2019
last edited on Aug. 22, 2016 7:41PM
shadowbladeXIII at 4:17PM, April 18, 2016
(online)
*at that point he felt someone come up beside him*

Sakura: *hugs him* well, we sure did a lot today. kids got to go and adventure, you got to learn more fusion and I…

*at that point a familiar glow emits from her side*

Sakura: aww…*sigh* and we're on vacation too…
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
picosux224 at 6:09PM, April 18, 2016
(offline)
*the demi-Sayain shrugged before getting up.*
Brenton:it can't be helped.but don't worry hon we won't be long.
Sakura:we?
Brenton:you know who said i'll be with Yang on her first few missions and its good to have backup anyway.Yang we gotta go.
Yang:hmm? coming!*she then ran up to Brenton looking excited*lets go!
Brenton:kids be good.*they then teleport to the timenest*
Sapphire:what does your dad do exactly?
*the little warrior shrugs*
Bardock;some sort of space cop.*at the timenest the 2 appeared infront of Trunks and M/Bardock*
Brenton:hey guys.
M/Bardock:hi dad.*he then hugged him.this causes Yang to blink in confusion*
Trunks:good you're both here.
Yang:(did he call him dad? who is that? he looks kind of familiar…)
Brenton:so what happened this time?
last edited on April 20, 2016 4:10PM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:07PM, April 20, 2016
(online)
M/Bardock: another oddity in the time stream.

Trunks: this one is really odd and really specific.

Yang: aw, come on it can't be that bad.

M/Bardock: its pretty bad. *a visual then shows up of what appears to be a big pink creatre* This is Buu. A monster unlike anything we've ever seen. History has shown him to be…violent.
picosux224 at 7:07PM, April 20, 2016
(offline)
Brenton:m-majin Buu?
Trunks:you've heard of him?
Brenton:ive read books about him here…his more then violent his dangerous.*the demi-Sayain put a hand on his chin as he was thinking.he then went wide-eyed*this will be tough Majin Buu was no push over he took on gods.*he then looked worriedly at Yang*are you ready?
Yang:you bet!
*the demi-Sayain sighed*
Brenton:ok lets go.*Trunks gave Brenton a specific scroll*
Trunks:goodluck*the 2 then teleported via scroll to a unknown planet*
last edited on April 21, 2016 3:47AM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:07AM, April 23, 2016
(online)
Yang:*looks around* where are we?*senses a huge power level*
…and*gulp* what is that?
picosux224 at 1:55PM, April 23, 2016
(offline)
Brenton:*sigh*we're still on Xenos home planet…but around few hundred years ago.387 i think.
Yang:what!?
Brenton:Yang listen Majin Buu is usually sealed away but when his not his usually unstoppable…*he then smiled at Yang*but don't worry we can beat him.
Yang:r-right.*they then flew to the direction of the strong power level. until they came across a big fat pink man child who was destroying everything in his path. with him was a bug eyed looking wizard*
Majin Buu:BUUUU!!!
???:thats it my Buu show them no mercy!*the 2 then landed surprising the wizard*hmm?

last edited on April 24, 2016 8:04PM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:45PM, April 24, 2016
(online)
Wizard: and who just might you be? another appatizer for my Buu?

Yang: we're here to stop you!

Wizard: I bet you think you are. that's what the others have said. and guess how they ended up?

Yang: Hah! as if that scares us.

Wizard:
really? not scared? well then, we'll fix that. Buu? its play time.

Majin Buu: yay! *leaps towards Brenton and Yang*…BUUUU!!!

Yang:(…this is a threat?)
picosux224 at 12:24AM, April 25, 2016
(offline)
*Brenton quickly pushed Yang out of the way and crossed his arms blocking Majin Buu as he punched causing the demi-Sayain to smirk*
Brenton:you…held alot back i guess that means you underestimate us.
Majin Buu:ha! ha! Buu is much stronger then you.
Brenton:for now maybe.HA!!*the demi Sayain started to punch the man child repetitively leaving fist shaped marks on his body until they disappeared*h-how?
Majin Buu:you go fly now!*the pink demon gathered ki in his hands and before he fired-*
Brenton:you first!*he then went supersayain surprising the wizard as he uppercutted the pink demon he then flipped and started to punch the demi-Sayain repeatively and then blasted him in the chest.Yang then gathered ki in her own hands and fired causing smoke to cover the area and when it finally cleared Majin Buu was no where to be seen.*
Yang:yeah! first point to the good guys!*she then winked and did a peace sign after that she poked her tongue out at the wizard*
Wizard:you disrespectful little brat! my Buu could crush you in a instant!
Brenton:Yang keep your guard up.*Yang looked at Brenton in confusion as the demi-Sayain closed his eyes*AHHHHHH!!!!*the demi-Sayain cupped his hands and fired a ki beam as Majin Buu flew towards them. but he dodged it making the demi-sayain flew into him and they then started to clash with one another making shockwaves*
Majin Buu:you're strong Buu surprised!
Brenton:so are you. i think this will be a blast for the both of us.*meanwhile in the present Bardock Sapphire and Violet were in a cave*
Bardock:see? what do these drawings mean?
Sapphire:well 400 years ago a Sayain helped my people survive from a great threat known as Majin Buu.while most of our people were eaten by this creature the others were able to evacuate while he and the wizard were distracted.
last edited on April 28, 2016 4:29PM
shadowbladeXIII at 4:49PM, April 25, 2016
(online)
Bardock: …well, what happened to the sayains?

Xeno: honestly, I don't know. It doesn't say….

*back in time…*

Yang: Haaaa! *Kicks buu leaving an imprint* rrraaaahh!!! *continues to puch Buu*

Majin Buu: Ha Ha Ha!! You tickle a lot! *grabs her and then all the dents yang punched in just vanish* My turn now!!! *headbutts her and then inhales and exhales a strong blast of air*

Yang:
guh!*goes flying*(what is this? its not Ki, but its still hurts!)
picosux224 at 7:12PM, April 25, 2016
(offline)
Brenton:Yang!
Wizard:hah you see? a battle like this is no place for a little girl.
Yang:ugh i'll show you!*Yang stopped mid-air as she flown back she was about to hit Majin Buu but Brenton put his arm out to stop her*dad?
Brenton:look.*Yang looked at Majin Buu who was covered in dark ki.*you can't just rush in every battle.remember the reason why we're here.
Majin Buu:enough talk! Buu eat you now!! HIYAAAHH!!!*the pink demon moved what looked like his antenna and fired a pink beam of energy making Brenton and yang jump out of the way and hit a boulder next to a scared local turning it into a bunch of sweets.he then flew towards Brenton and they started to clash with eachother causing shockwaves to crack the ground under them*
Brenton:ok Buu how about this i'll play with you i'll even use my full power…on 1 condition.leave the people of this planet out of this.
Wizard:ha…haha..HAHAHA!!! what makes you think he has anything to say about that? Buu is my monster my creation! he does what i say!
Majin Buu:er..ok!
Wizard:w-wuh?
Brenton:*the demi Sayain smirked*(just as i thought..you don't have full control over him after all.)AHHHHHHHHH!!!!*the planet started to shake as the demi-Sayains body was enveloped in a golden glow*
Wizard:w-what the!?
Brenton:AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! HIYA!!!!!!*his hair then grew longer until his transformation was complete*ok Buu bring it.
Majin Buu:oh you look scary! but you don't scare Buu!*the pink demon punched Brenton in the face ownly causing the demi-Sayain to smirk as he retaliated by gathering ki in his hand and crushed it in his fist*
Brenton:DRAGON FIST!!*he then punched the majin in the face making the ki flash brightly in the shape of of Shenron sending Majin Buu flying*
Yang:w-wow go dad!
Wizard:quiet!
last edited on April 26, 2016 5:12AM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:53AM, April 27, 2016
(online)
Wizard: Buu! Buu! get back here!!!*flies after him*

Yang: wow dad! way to go! you beat him!

Wizard: this isn't the end! we will find you! and we will have our revenge!!!*flies away*
picosux224 at 12:40PM, April 27, 2016
(offline)
*Brenton smirked as he reverted back to normal breathing heavily*
Brenton:yeah?…well next time you should…of probably gave Buu more energy…wizard.heh*the demi-sayain started to stumble as the 3rd transformations effects setted in*
Yang:dad!*she then caught him*
Brenton:just…exausted.im fine…*he then grabbed the scroll and they teleported back to the present timeline*
Sakura:oh good you are both back…is everything ok?
Brenton:yeah.*the demi-Sayain smiled widely*everything is fine.*as Yang let go of him Brenton laid on the ground looking satisfied*
Sakura:*sighs*good now sit up*as he did so Sakura looked through her bag and pulled out a packet of band-aids a bunch of bandages she then proceeded to fix both of them up although Yang just needed a band-aid on her cheek.Brenton on the other hand had bandages on his arms stomach and back.*ok don't move this will sting just for a second. *PSSH!*
Brenton:ow!!
Sakura:well i told you not to move tough guy.*the demi-Sayain grumbled as he put on his damaged gi top*

last edited on May 7, 2016 3:13PM
shadowbladeXIII at 2:40PM, April 28, 2016
(online)
Sakura: what the heck were you fighting that did that much damage anyway? Another Super sayain?
picosux224 at 4:24PM, April 28, 2016
(offline)
*Brenton rubbed the back of his neck*
Brenton:well uh not exactly…more of a…what kind of alien is Majin Buu?
everyone but Yang:Majin Buu!!?
Brenton:ow my ears..yeah it was him he was uh terrorising a planet so Yang and i stopped him.*he smiled at Yang showing pride*she really held her own before i deliver the final blow and scared him off.
Xeno:*Xeno looked at Brenton and Yangs damaged clothes and sighed*allow me.*the warrior put his hands out and as they glowed their clothes changed Brenton was now wearing clothes resembling Jackie Chuns but instead of being all black the top was orange and sleaveless a black t-shirt under it and black pants with his arms stilll covered in bandages.as for Yang she was now wearing a white top and the traditional black vest and pants with golden bracelets and new shoes.this made Yang look herself over*
Yang:(woah…)hey Bardock what do you think?*she then posed and winked at him*
Bardock:uh…you look great.
Brenton:thanks Xeno i owe ya one.*the demi-Sayain got up and tried to stretch*
Xeno:think nothing of it.*the rest of the day went by pretty quickly and by the next morning Brenton and Violet were outside*
Brenton:ok princess this will be easy i need you to concentrate your energy on your feet.
Violet:kay!*as Violet did that she was hovering above the ground*yay look at me daddy im a birdie!*she then flown around at a faster pace*
Brenton:thats my girl.
last edited on April 30, 2016 11:13PM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:11AM, May 2, 2016
(online)
*she continues to fly around and eventually lands on his arms*

Violet: how did I do daddy?
picosux224 at 2:57PM, May 2, 2016
(offline)
Brenton:you did great.just do me a favour by not flying around the house when we get back ok?
Violet:yes papa.
Brenton:good now why don't you go ahead and play with that new friend of yours.because we'll be going home soon.
Violet:kay!*she then flew off*
Brenton:(wow look at her go.)*to Brentons surprise both Yang and Bardock were behind him
Bardock:huh so we won't be here long huh?
Brenton:yep in the afternoon.*he then put his hand behind his head and laughed awkwardly*i kinda need a senzu bean anyway.
Yang:oh so we have to go home later?
Brenton:yeah and if i know your grandmother she won't be to happy with me since we left in a hurry.(probably should of left a note on the door or something…)in fact your mother is packing everything up right now so you 2 have fun.
Yang:ok.*they then ran off. many hours went by as the demi-Sayain meditated until it was the afternoon he then got up and smiled as he family walked up to him.*
Brenton:so did you have fun kids?
Violet:yeah! lots of fun!
Brenton:good to hear.*he then looked at Xeno and Sapphire the former noded his head and smirked while the latter waved*
Sapphire:goodbye Yang Bardock and Violet.*the demi-Sayain smirked and noded back at Xeno he then got ready to use the instant transmission and teleported home*
Brenton:ah home sweet home.*he then unlocked the door and went wide-eyed as the kids ran in*(sheesh its ownly been 2 days)*a few minutes later Brenton grabbed a pair of scissors*ok Yang its time to cut your hair.
Yang:aww do you have to?
Brenton:come on it won't be so bad.*a few minutes later her hair was now short with a red headband on top.Yang then looked at the mirror surprised*
Yang:thanks dad.
Brenton:no worries kiddo.*she then got dressed in a pink shirt and blue jeans and ran to Bardock*
Yang:are you ready for the movie
Bardock:uh sure i guess.*they then went outside and flew off*
*the demi-Sayain smiled*
Brenton:(well those 2 will have fun.)*KNOCK! KNOCK!* *the demi-Sayain raised a eyebrow as he heard noise coming from outside figuring it might be Gar he opened the door and-*
Goten:Brenton!*smash*the mini Goku hugged his older brother
Brenton:oh hey Goten whats up?
Videl:so this is where you live? ive seen bigger*Brenton blinked as he sees a angry looking Videl and Gohan laughing awkwardly*
Gohan:heh hey Brenton.
Brenton:uh hi…

last edited on May 3, 2016 2:56AM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:41PM, May 3, 2016
(online)
Gohan: So what's going on bro?

picosux224 at 11:06PM, May 3, 2016
(offline)
Goten:hahaha!*the demi-Sayain climbed onto Brentons head*
Brenton:we just got back from a little trip so im a bit tired.
Videl:from where?*the demi-Sayain smirked as he pointed up*
Brenton:space.
Videl:yeah right…
Brenton:its the truth Videl.*he then moved out of the way*now come in no need to be outside.*they then walked inside.which Sakura noticed*
Sakura:hi Gohan and Goten and hello Videl this is a surprise.would any of you like anything? tea…softdrink or maybe something to eat?
Videl:tea sounds good thank you Sakura.
Goten:food please.
Sakura:it,ll just be a few minutes.*Sakura then walked into the kitchen*
Brenton:so…the tournament is coming up.you been training hard?
Videl:yeah with Gohans training i,ll finally beat my dad at the finals.
Brenton:(not exactly an amazing feat…)*the demi-Sayain sweatdropped at the thought*

last edited on May 4, 2016 2:23PM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:29PM, May 4, 2016
(online)
Videl: how about you? What do you think your odds are?
picosux224 at 12:28AM, May 5, 2016
(offline)
*the demi-Sayain smirked*
Brenton:id say i have a high chance of winning but it doesn't really matter to me as long as it will be fun.
Videl:(hmm from what ive seen from Gohan and Goten i wouldn't be surprised if this guy is strong as well.)*she then smirked*prove it.
Gohan/Brenton:huh?
Videl:spar with me.
Gohan/Brenton:w-what!?
Gohan:*Gohan sweatdropped*heh heh heh…come on Videl you can't be serious.
Videl:come on unless you're afraid to lose to a girl.
Brenton:i spar with my wife all the time trust me thats not the problem.but sure why not?
Gohan:you can't be serious…
Videl:thank you!*they then went outside.Violet being curious joined them*
Violet:hi Goten! whats going on?
Goten:Videl is gonna fight your dad.
Brenton:feel free to make the first move.
Videl:fine.ahhhh!!*the stubborn teenager ran and jump kicked but the demi-Sayain blocked with one arm*
Brenton:not bad but you could do better.
Videl:grr whats that suppose to mean!?*she then threw a punch but Brenton backflipped out of the way*
Brenton:although your strikes are fast im afraid your form is sloppy and your stance has a few weakpoints*Videl looked at her stance in confusion*i could of easily tripped you over in one kick.*Brenton threw a weak punch at her but she ducked and tried to punch him but he moved his head to the side making her miss. he then tripped her over*
Videl:h-hey!.

last edited on May 5, 2016 9:04PM
shadowbladeXIII at 12:58PM, May 6, 2016
(online)
Videl:*gets back up* I'll show you!*rushes at him and begins to try and hit Brenton*

picosux224 at 3:29PM, May 6, 2016
(offline)
Brenton:*sighs*he then dodged her attack with ease*you won't win with a temper like that.Videl you need to take 2 steps back and think 2 steps ahead do you know what i mean?.
Videl:quit telling me how to fight!*she then continued her assult but the demi-Sayain kept on dodging.Sakura who was surprised to not see anyone was in the house went outside with a tray full of lemonade a cup of tea and a plate of cookies.*
Sakura:(hopefully they would like the cookies.i added a special ingredient and-)*she then noticed Brenton was training with Videl causing the female Sayain to raise a eyebrow*Gohan whats going on?
Gohan:i think Brenton is trying to teach Videl something.but uh your guess is as good as mine.
Videl:fight back!
Brenton:fine.*the demi-Sayain vanished from Videls sight and as he appeared he pushed his arm forward creating a air pressure which knocked her back on the ground*if you keep losing your cool you won't even get past the first round. remember that when you enter the ring.*he then offer his hand which she grabbed pulling her back up*
Videl:right…
Gohan:(phew glad that didn't get out of hand.)*Sakura then walked up to Brenton*
Sakura:you know you're supposed to be resting.*the demi-Sayain put his hand behind his head and smiled sheepishly*
Brenton:heh sorry.*meanwhile in WestCity*
Yang:theres the movies come on Bardock!*she then held his hand*
Bardock:r-right*the 2 walked inside the movie theatre*
shadowbladeXIII at 4:04PM, May 8, 2016
(online)
Videl:(…I don't know how you did that, but im going to find out)

Sakura:so goten are you entering too?

Goten: well, im not allowed to enter the main tourney, but there's said to be a junior division that i'm allowed to fight in.
picosux224 at 7:00PM, May 8, 2016
(offline)
*Brenton couldn't help but imagine Goten knocking out a kid with one punch*
Sakura:well i hope you'll have fun.
Goten:yeah! i will.*the mini Goku noticed the cookies ran to the plate and digged in*
Sakura:oh go ahead.
Brenton:(heh some things never change.)
Goten:what about you Sakura? you're gonna be in the tourney as well right?*hearing this got Videls attention.*
Sakura:thats right its gonna be interesting.
Goten:our whole family is entering? awesome!.*STOMP! STOMP!*
Videl:hmm?*Videl turned around and noticed a big dragon*
Violet:Gar! hahaha!*she ran to the dragon and hugged him.the dragon in return smiled*
Brenton:ok you 2 how about we have some fun?
Violet:doing what?*the demi-Sayain smiled as he floated up towards the sky*the last person to reach the lake is a rotten dragonball!*he then flew off*
Goten:haha im in!
Violet:wait up daddy!*they then flew after him followed by Gohan and a grumpy Videl*
Sakura:may as well go after them…but first i'll change*she then went inside the house and put on a red swimsuit. she then packed a picnic basket and followed soon after*
last edited on May 10, 2016 10:48PM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:22PM, May 10, 2016
(online)
Videl:(Even their youngest can fly?!) …your family sure is spontaneous.

Gohan: you get used to it.

*the two then fly after the rest of the family following them to the lake*

picosux224 at 9:26PM, May 10, 2016
(offline)
*as they land Brenton took most of his clothes off and dived into the lake* *SPLASH!*Goten! Violet! come on in the water is great.
Goten:*splash!* *Goten and Violet jumped into the water*hahaha! this is a great idea.*he then splashed water at Violet*
Violet:h-hey! i wasn't ready.*she then swam after him making the 2 children giggle and Brenton to shrug as he simply lay and relaxed in the water. the kids then stopped chasing eachother as Goten thought of something*
Goten:hey Violet i got an idea what if we.*whisper whisper*the little female warrior nods as they swam to the relaxed Sayain*
Brenton:hmm? whats up guys?*SPLASH!**Goten and Violet immediately splashed water in his face causing him to blink in confusion.his confusion then turned into a mischievous grin*oh its on now…*to Gotens surprise Brenton grabbed the mini Goku by the head and quickly dunked him underwater*
Goten:*gurgle* *cough!* hey!
Brenton:hehehe!*the demi-Sayain poked his tongue out at Goten but suddenly Violet tackled him from behind making him go underwater*(huh…im being double teamed…)*he then ascended out of the water and started to splash water at the kids. Brenton then looked at the other 3*come on guys!
Sakura:alright hon hold your horses.*she then swam after she dived in*
Gohan:so..wanna swim?
Videl:Gohan we should finish our training the tournament is tomorrow.
Gohan:aww come-on Videl.

last edited on May 13, 2016 3:40AM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:10PM, May 13, 2016
(online)
Videl: I'll stay for the picnic, but om not jumping in there…

Gohan: Suit yourself…*hops in*

Videl:(not like I had a choice…I left my swimsuit at home.)*looks over the picnic*(still, even then it looks like a great spread. almost like a party's worth)

Violet: Daddy look, I caught a fish! *holds a rather huge fish*
picosux224 at 1:57AM, May 14, 2016
(offline)
Brenton:good job kiddo.*Violet smiled with glee as she put the huge fish back in the water*(i hope Sakuras picnic basket has a giant fish in it considering that seems to be Violets favourite food…)*the kids then continued their little water fight but then suddenly* *SPLASH!* *to the demi-Sayains surprise he was once again being splashed in the face but this time by a smirking Sakura*(oh…its on now.)*the demi-Sayain went underwater 30 seconds went by and he didn't come up for air*
Sakura:Brenton? hon? are you alright?*suddenly the demi-Sayain quietly rose from under the water right behind her*(heh heh…payback time)*he then did the same making water hit Sakura at the back of her head surprising her*
Sakura:…
Brenton:haha! you should of seen the look on your face.the female Sayain warrior glared at her mate but it then turned into a smile as she sees his childish like expression*
Sakura:sometimes its like you're a little kid.
Brenton:oh? heh well i guess…
*an hour of swimming later everyone got out of the water*
Goten:that was fun!*they then set the picnic food out and begun there feast causing Videl to go wide-eyed at the sight of the demi-Sayains eating pace*
Videl:(whoa…)
Violet:Videl if you're dating my uncle does that make you my aunty?
*Gohan who was drinking lemonade well…*
Gohan:*PFFFT!!!!* *spat it all over Brentons face.*
Brenton:(and i just got out of the water…)*Sakura smiled as she grabbed a napkin and dried-up his face*
last edited on May 15, 2016 9:09PM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:59PM, May 15, 2016
(online)
Sakura: * she then brings out a bottle two glasses opens it pours some in both, handing one to brenton*

Videl: w-well, we aren't really um, dating.

Violet: …why? don't you love him?

Videl: *blushes*um well, uh…you see…

Violet *sits there innocently waiting a response with a smile on her face*

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon