RP Zone

Heroes wanted
picosux224 at 11:46AM, Jan. 27, 2016
(offline)
Brenton:(i got to think fast.i wont let whoever did this to him get the last laugh)*the demi-Sayain stopped mid air as he transformed into supersayain2*i don't want to hurt you 16-
Android16:then stay still!*the machine detached his arms as he started to slowly charge a attack
Brenton:if you can hear me 16…im sorry.Android16:HELLSFL-*swish!* *in a fast motion Brenton slashed the androids head off causing the monotone androids body to explode seconds later making his head land with a soft thud and his eyes to stop glowing*
Sakura:16…*the demi-Sayain was angry as he sheath his sword he then clenched his fist and well…*
Brenton:AHHHHHHHH!!!!*his ki expanded wildly as it hit up towards the sky.he then looked up and saw Demigra smirking at the scene*you…*he then gathered ki in his hand*
Android16:Brenton it is alright im still functional.
Brenton:*Brenton looked wide-eyed at the robot but was relieved that his friend was still functioning.he then closed his fist stopping his charged ki ball and simply watched as the demon god vanish. Brenton then reverted back to normal and sat on the ground looking angry*its just one attack after another…makes me wonder if either of them are close to their goal.which is a scary thought to begin with.*Sakura then picked up the androids head*
with great power comes great ass kicking!-Picosux224 2019
last edited on Jan. 28, 2016 1:55PM
shadowbladeXIII at 2:35PM, Jan. 28, 2016
(online)
Sakura: Hon, don't worry, well get them soon*puts her hand on her shoulder* for now let's get 16 to Capsuel Corp for repairs.,,on second thought you might want to do that. I need to make sure the kids didn't see any of that.
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
picosux224 at 3:38PM, Jan. 28, 2016
(offline)
Brenton:right.*he then grabbed 16,s head*i'll see you in a bit.*he then i,td to capsulecorp in Bulmas lab*
Bulma:and a little something here maybe…hmm? oh Brenton!*the blue haired woman hugged the demi-Sayain* you know normal people use the door.*Brenton smirked*
Brenton:since when have you known me to be anything but normal…anyway we need your help with something.
Bulma:we?*Bulma then noticed 16*oh my…what happened?
Android 16:…our training got out of hand.
Brenton:heh.
Bulma:well thanks to the blue prints Sakura found years ago i should be able to reconstruct your original body. it will just take a few days though.*this makes the gentle giant smile*
Android16:thank you Bulma.
Bulma:don't sweat it big guy.*she then grabbed the head*
Brenton:*Brenton was about to teleport home when suddenly*
Goten:Brenton!*the little guy ran up and hugged him*
Brenton:oh hey Goten.hanging out with Trunks?
Goten:you bet!*he then pulled on his arm*come on play with us!
Brenton:h-hey! *meanwhile in the forest outside the second Son home Bardock was giving Violet a piggyback ride*
Violet:higher Bardock!
Bardock:heh no way! dad would kill me if i did that.
Violet:pleeeeeeeeeease!?*Bardock sighed as he floated up in the air*

shadowbladeXIII at 1:07PM, Jan. 29, 2016
(online)
Bardock: how is this?
Violet: weee! faster big brother! *giggles*
Bardock: you got it! *flies extremely fast* you enjoying this Violet?
Violet:
Bardock: Violet? …*stops and sees that she is gone* hu-oh *gets a feel for her energy and flies to her* …she should be around here somewhere.
Violet: Bardock!
Bardock: there you are! how did you get up in that tree?
Violet:ummm…I dunno.
Bardock: well, let's get you down from there, ok?
Violet: 'kay.
Bardock:hm…*helping her out*(I wonder if she knows she got up here…)
*Elsewhere*
Goten: hey Trunks guess who I just found?
Trunks:…your brother? huh…
picosux224 at 2:43PM, Jan. 29, 2016
(offline)
*Brenton laughed awkwardly* Brenton:heh..uh hey Trunks.*he then bent down and smiled*(its so weird im close to the future Trunks but i barely know this one.i bet his super smart like Bulma and strong like Vegeta.)so what are you 2 doing exactly?
Trunks:just hanging out.
Brenton:cool anyway i gotta go home so Goten i'll see you later.
Goten:aww ok bye.*Brenton then i,td home* Trunks:your brother seems to be in a hurry Goten.
Goten:oh his just tired probably from his job.
Trunks:whats his job?
Goten:a cop i think.

*at the second Son home*Sakura:phew!…everything is taken cared of…(i never thought id be a cleaning lady before i met Brenton…he owes me big time for this.)*Brenton then appeared*Brenton:hey have the kids come back yet?
Sakura:you can sense them silly you know they're not here.
Brenton:huh…well whatever…*Brenton then started to punch the air.this causes Sakura to glare at him*
Sakura:what are you doing?
Brenton:…training.
Sakura:no! no more training until after the tournament.
Brenton:why?
Sakura:you look exausted! remember the last time you over worked yourself?
Brenton:yeah but-
Sakura:no buts!*Sakura then started to pull Brentons ear*
Brenton:owowowiow! ok no training! i get it.*Sakura smiled in triumph*
Sakura:good.*she then pecked him on the cheek.at that moment the kids returned laughing as they had a good time*
Violet:then your face was like this as i jumped you.*she then made a funny face.this makes Bardock smile*
Bardock:so was not.
Brenton:oh hey kids had fun?

last edited on Jan. 29, 2016 10:32PM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:35PM, Jan. 30, 2016
(online)
Violet: ya-hunh! Bardock took me flying!
picosux224 at 11:51PM, Jan. 30, 2016
(offline)
Brenton:did he now?
Violet:yeah! he was so fast and we were so high! it was like flying on nimbus.
Bardock:*Bardock scratched his head and blushed slightly*…just don't make a habit of asking me for rides alright?
Violet:aww…ok.*she then ran up to Gar and happily pat the dragon*
Brenton:(she has so much energy im starting to feel old.)hmm…
Sakura:whats up?
Brenton:just thinking…*after that everything seemed rather normal for a month Brenton didn't train and if it weren't for the fact he was spending alot of time with his family the demi-Sayain would of had some weird training-withdraw! in the morning he was on the couch next to a sleeping Sakura the night before the 2 were watching a horror movie on the TV and he was getting a bit stir-crazy.*(atleast the movie wasn't terrible.)
Violet:morning papa.*the sleepy little warrior who was still in her pyjamas hugged her father.she then ran into the kitchen and made a bowl of cereal*
Brenton:*yawn*morning.*he then smiled as he saw Sakura waking up he then got up and started to make 2 cups of coffee*(nothing like a cup of coffee to wake the body up…oh thats right i got plans today i almost forgot.)

shadowbladeXIII at 3:45PM, Feb. 1, 2016
(online)
Sakura: so, what's on your agenda today? *takes her cup*
picosux224 at 4:23PM, Feb. 1, 2016
(offline)
Brenton:where to start? after breakfast i figured the 4 of us could hang out at the lake.then im going to have lunch in the city with Lazuli…
Violet:remember daddy you promised to bring me so i can play with Marron.
Brenton:of course.and then krillen yamcha and Alex wanted to hang out afterwards so i don't know what they are planning since krillen suggested it.if i had anything else planned i forgot…should have written it down but im sure somebody would remind me.
Sakura:sounds like a busy day.
Brenton:no kidding.*Brenton then drank his coffee in one go* wheres Bardock?
Sakura:outside the little trooper got up early his already at the lake actually.*Violet ran up to her father and held her fathers hand*
Violet:lets go!
Brenton:hold on princess let your mother and i wake up first.besides you need to get dressed.
Violet:kay.*she then ran into her room* * a few minutes later*
Brenton:Violet we're leaving.
Violet:coming!*the 3 then head towards the lake and noticed Bardock was punching and kicking the air*Bardock hehe!*she ran up to her brother and hugged him*play with me Bardock.
Bardock:h-hey!.*Sakura and Brenton chuckled at the scene before laying on the grass*
last edited on Feb. 2, 2016 7:21PM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:58PM, Feb. 2, 2016
(online)
Bardock: …alright Violet let's go over there and play

Violet: yayyy!!!

Sakura:you know, I never get tired to look at the sky with you.
picosux224 at 11:01PM, Feb. 2, 2016
(offline)
Brenton:heh heh*the demi-Sayain had a big smile as he looked at a few clouds pass by*same(its a nice day nothing could-whoa! i better stop myself before i end up jinxing it)*he then smiled at Sakura*how about you?*Sakura looked at Brenton in confusion*
Sakura:hmm?*seeing her expression made Brenton chuckle*
Brenton:hahaha i just want to know what your gonna do while Violet and i are gone.
Sakura:oh…probably take Bardock to Goku,s i want to talk to Chi Chi about some recipe ideas.that and i hear Gohans new friend is coming over and i just want to tease the cute couple.
Brenton:*this causes Brenton to sit up and raise a eyebrow at her*uh…just try not to show any of that Sayain streangth around her.she still thinks her dad is the strongest.
Sakura:heh no promises.*Brenton shook his head before laying back down*of course i cant promise to hold back too much if she challenges me.after all i hear shes a bit hotheaded*Brenton imagined Sakura knocking out Videl in one hit this causes him to sweatdrop*
Brenton:please tell me you're joking…
Sakura:maybe…*the female Sayain smirked*
Brenton:(oh boy)
last edited on Feb. 2, 2016 11:21PM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:49PM, Feb. 3, 2016
(online)
Sakura: anyway*kisses him on the noes and gets up* I got to get started on my day. I'll see you later dear.
picosux224 at 10:45PM, Feb. 3, 2016
(offline)
Brenton:already? well ok you 2 have fun then.*Bardock stopped playing with Violet and started to fly with Sakura*
Violet:Papa what are we gonna do until lunch time?*Brenton smiled at his daughter as he picked her up and then gave her a piggyback ride*
Brenton:whatever you want.you name it we'll do it.
shadowbladeXIII at 9:10PM, Feb. 4, 2016
(online)
Violet:…can we get Ice Cream?
picosux224 at 2:01AM, Feb. 5, 2016
(offline)
Brenton:of course we can.*the demi-sayain instant transmissioned to West City and they walked until they found a ice cream man behind a ice cream stand.*(hmm so many flavours.)which flavour would you like?
Violet:that one!*she pointed to spearmint*
Brenton:ok 1 scoop of spearmint and 1 of choclate please.
Ice cream man:coming right up.*he then gave the 2 there respective cones and Brenton paid them*
Violet:thank you mr!
Ice cream man:anytime little lady.*Brenton then started to walk*
Brenton:be careful now the last time i gave a little girl her ice cream she threw it in my face.
Violet:he he yes Papa.*Violet then noticed her father taking out his mobile phone and pushing buttons*daddy what are you doing?
Brenton:texting Lazuli to let her know im already here just waiting on her. *meanwhile at Goku,s house Sakura and Bardock had arrived and was greeted by Chi Chi*
Chi Chi:if it isn't my favourite daughter in law and grandson!
Bardock:hi grandma.
Sakura:its good to see you Chi Chi.
last edited on Feb. 5, 2016 2:57PM
shadowbladeXIII at 4:26PM, Feb. 5, 2016
(online)
Violet: *continues to eat her ice cream*

*over the phone*
Lazuli hey uh, Brenton? where are you at.

*back at the son house*

chi-chi: so how's everything?
Sakura:its going good I like to think im getting better at cooking.

picosux224 at 5:45PM, Feb. 5, 2016
(offline)
Brenton:*Brenton looked to his left and sees a cafe*where you told me to meet you.near that cafe i like. you know the ownly one without that free wi-fi?
Lazuli:ok we'll be there in a few minutes.
Brenton:great see you then.*he then pushed the red button and put his mobile away*are you ready to see them Violet?
Violet:yeah!*they then head towards the cafe and waited a few minutes until*
Marron:Violet! uncle!*hearing this made Brenton smile*
Brenton:took you long en-*the demi-Sayain didn't finish his sentence as he noticed Lazuli was wearing a light blue shirt and black shorts.she also had a sun hat on and sun glasses and was holding onto a big bag*going to the beach today?
Lazuli:yes “we”are.
Brenton:*hearing this made the demi-Sayain blink in confusion*wait…we are?
Lazuli:as well as Krillen Yamcha Alex and a few others.
Brenton:why didn't anyone tell me?
Lazuli:i wanted to see that look when you found out.*this causes Brenton to close his eyes in anger as a vain could be seen*thats the one.
Brenton:(she really knows how to push my buttons.)i guess a little beach fun couldn't hurt…
Lazuli:good.it won't be for a few hours anyway.
Brenton:cool.
*at the first Son home*
Bardock:im gonna find grandpa!*he then ran*
Chi Chi:thats wonderful sweety! i always knew my cook books helped.
last edited on Feb. 7, 2016 1:19AM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:50PM, Feb. 7, 2016
(online)
*outback Goku was training hard with goten*

Bardock: hey gramps. goten.

Goku: hey Bardock how are you doing kiddo?

Bardock: pretty good. I just came back from some extreme training. what are you two up to?

picosux224 at 8:53PM, Feb. 7, 2016
(offline)
Goten:i can do the golden hair thingy like dad Brenton and Gohan look!*he then transformed surprising Bardock*
Bardock:uh…thats cool Goten.(you got to be kidding me…whos next? Trunks??)*at West City*
Brenton:(do i sense Goten? he must of been training with dad again.)
Lazuli:whats wrong? you look distracted.
*Brenton smiled before drinking his second cup of coffee*
Brenton:its nothing.*he then looked at Violet and Marron who were giggling*what are you 2 up too?
Violet:nothing…
Brenton:uh huh…you know Lazuli this plan of yours has a little flaw.both Violet and i don't have any swimming clothes or a towel or even sunscreen.
Lazuli:well i got a few extra towels and a bottle of sunscreen so you don't have to worry about that.and you could always teleport home and get them.
Brenton:oh right…i'll be back in a few minutes*he then i,td home and returned minutes later with a bag full of what they needed*
Violet:attack!*Violet wrapped her arms around her fathers neck and giggle*
Brenton:heh ok you got me.
last edited on Feb. 8, 2016 5:27PM
shadowbladeXIII at 5:39PM, Feb. 8, 2016
(online)
Violet: I got you!*lets go* ooh are we going swimming?

picosux224 at 7:12PM, Feb. 8, 2016
(offline)
Brenton:yeah we will soon.*an hour after finishing their drinks they had already walked around the city.the demi-Sayain then went on his mobile and text sakura“going to a beach later with Violet feel free to join us”*
Violet:what are you doing Papa?
Brenton:texting your mother.seeing if she and Bardock would go with us.*he was about to press send but*
Lazuli:don't worry i texted her half an hour ago while you were eating she'll be there eventually.
Brenton:huh…thanks.
Lazuli:by the way what else is in the bag.*Brenton sweatdropped*
Brenton:ive had time to practice with a guitar…so i figured…
Lazuli:*the cyborg raised a eyebrow*you play guitar?
Brenton:not greatly but im trying to surprise Sakura.so should we go now or what?
Lazuli:sure.*the demi-Sayain as he i,td them to a nice looking beach but the tide was low and best of all no one else was around except for Krillen Yamcha Alex and Roshi*
Yamcha:hey guys!*Violet being excited ran to her uncle*
Violet:uncle Alex!
Alex:hey Violet.
last edited on Feb. 9, 2016 2:40AM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:22PM, Feb. 9, 2016
(online)
Krillen: hey brenton, glad you can join us for a day at the beach. you ready for some fun?
picosux224 at 12:01AM, Feb. 10, 2016
(offline)
Brenton:*Brenton smiled*you bet. today is going to be awesome.*Brenton looked at the shallow water then at Violet who was making a sandcastle next to Marron*(heh she's already having fun…now what am i gonna do?)so what are we gonna do? swimming? volleyball?
Yamcha:Volleyball? no way man!.
Brenton:well then ex-bandit what do you suggest?
Krillen:we don't own a volleyball anyway…*this causes the demi-Sayain to sit in the sand looking deep in thought*i'll race you 2 to the water!*he then ran*
Yamcha:hold on Krillen!*he ran after him*
Brenton:(great…ugh i don't wanna swim just yet so i'll just relax.)uh i'll be in the water later!*the demi-Sayain went through his bag and pulled out a book not noticing his guitar fell out.Master Roshi looked at the guitar then at Brenton*
Master Roshi:what are you reading?
Brenton:journey to the west.its very interesting.
Master Roshi:(music and reading?…)
Alex:im gonna start the BBQ.(thank goodness i packed extra food.)*Alex then setted up his BBQ and started to grill food*(honestly these capsules make everything easy…once you label them that is.)

last edited on Feb. 10, 2016 3:19AM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:38PM, Feb. 10, 2016
(online)
*at that point things were pretty straight forward from enjoying the sun and surf to building sandcastles*

Alex: Steaks are done!
picosux224 at 11:03PM, Feb. 10, 2016
(offline)
Brenton:zzz….*the demi-Sayain had fallen asleep moments before and unknown to him Sakura and Bardock had just arrived the former wearing a bikini and the latter shorts.*
Sakura:hi everyone! hope we're not too late.
Violet:Mommy! Bardock!*she ran up to and hugged them*
Alex:not at all.are you both hungry?
Bardock:yeah!
Alex:here you go.*1by1 he gave a plate of steak to everyone*here Sakura give this to sleeping beauty over their.
Sakura:thanks Alex.*she then grabbed the plate walked up to Brenton and put it in front of his facemaking the demi-sayain stir as he smelled the food and open his eyes tiredly*
Brenton:hmm…?(i fell asleep again didn't i?…)*the demi Sayain then went wide-eyed as he was pecked on the cheek*oh hey Sakura*yawns*hey Bardock.*he grabbed his plate and begun to eat his steak making Sakura smile*
Sakura:having fun?
Brenton:yeah im having a blast.

last edited on Feb. 11, 2016 1:04PM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:55PM, Feb. 11, 2016
(online)
Sakura:im glad you are. Everyone seems to be having fun as well. *hands him a steak*
picosux224 at 10:49PM, Feb. 11, 2016
(offline)
Violet:go swim with me Bardock!
Bardock:but i haven't eaten anything y-et!!*Violet started pulling him by the arm until they were in the water*
Brenton:thanks.*he then ate his 2nd steak at a fast pace.Sakura then sat down next to him ans accidentally placed her arm on the guitar*
Sakura:hmm? somebody brang a musical instrument.
Brenton:huh?(…crapbaskets).er yeah i uh…did.*this causes Sakuras eyes to grow beaming with excitement*
Sakura:play it.
Brenton:*the demi-Sayain sweatdropped and laughed awkwardly*heh heh…play it? like now?
Sakura:yes! i never heard you sing and i won't miss this chance for a second.
Brenton:*sighs*let me think of something.*he then grabbed the guitar and started to play it*
*the demi-Sayain smiled as a thought crossed his mind.*
Brenton:(its not quite sun down yet but this will do.)*he then looked at Sakura as he played the guitar a bit louder *(ok you asked for it hon.)

the sun goes down the stars come out and all that counts is here and now.my universe will never be the same im glad you came…*he then stopped playing for a few seconds smiled and winked at her.the rest of the group then looked at the 2 with a raise eyebrow Roshi Laughed while Lazuli smile*you cast a spell on me spell on me.it feels like the sky fell on me fell on me.i like to think you would look well on me well on me.so lets go where someone else could see you and me! turn the rightside now.*as Sakura did this Brenton i,td to her right his hand was in front of her*now i'll take you by the hand like you would understand.take it if you can.*he then grabbed her hand pulled her up and to her surprise he started to dance making her smile*can you spend a little time? i'll wisk you right away is their anything else to say? stay with me and i'll make you glad you came.the sun goes down the stars come out and all that counts is here and now. my universe will never be the same im glad you came.*he then stopped playing*
last edited on Feb. 12, 2016 3:04AM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:15PM, Feb. 12, 2016
(online)
sakura:*Kisses him* you always did have a wonderful voice.
picosux224 at 1:37AM, Feb. 13, 2016
(offline)
*Brenton smiled widely and blushed as he chuckled*
Brenton:heh heh. thanks Sakura.
Violet:Daddy! uncle Alex!
Brenton/Alex:hmm?*everyone looked at the ocean and saw Bardock sweatdroping as Violet was holding onto a Shark*
Violet:can you cook this!?*this causes Alex eye to twitch*
Alex:im not touching that…unlike everyone here i can lose a arm.
Brenton:heh heh heh…*the demi-Sayain sweatdropped*uh not now princess.but i can take you fishing tomorrow.
Violet:aww…ok.*she then throw the Shark further away into the water*
shadowbladeXIII at 8:50PM, Feb. 13, 2016
(online)
Alex:*sweatdrop* (…she really has her father's appetite and arm.)

Violet: daddy*hugs him* im glad we got to come to the beach. its very pretty.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon