MAFIA... and other forum games

Adventures in Forum Gaming
Rage Nakasa at 3:08PM, Dec. 7, 2007
(offline)
Senri said “…..”. then he saw the buttons and pressed the other ones.
I decree Boot to the head to all.

last edited on July 14, 2011 3:00PM
BloodTh at 3:10PM, Dec. 7, 2007
(online)
Me: That's not gonna work. The terminal broke after I summoned you. There may be others around, but I wanna know what goin' on! This is where my two mates lived!
You call me evil? My son, there is no good or evil! There is only power, and those too weak to see it. I had hoped that you, Blood, would understand that, being the demon of Darkness!
http://www.drunkduck.com/Blood_Random_Life/
http://www.drunkduck.com/Suibom/
http://www.drunkduck.com/Bloods_Trials/
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:27AM
Rage Nakasa at 3:13PM, Dec. 7, 2007
(offline)
“….Friends” Senri said as he sat down while still covering his eye.

Coveinant at 3:16PM, Dec. 7, 2007
(online)
At the moment the group was busy with the snowman and his heinchmen. “Well, I guess this a good time as use this. R.O.C.K. system activate. ROCK ON. DETHMETAL!” Cov disappears in a flash of light and in his place is dark version of himself. In a deep voice he said, “Zeph, I think we should play a little METAL.” Cov draws out a very wicked looking axe. He starts to play a Dethklok song.
Enter my contests and be happy about your ideas.

go here, I may have left you something good
CJ
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:47AM
BloodTh at 3:20PM, Dec. 7, 2007
(online)
I looked at this strange guy. Then I took off my eyepatch (i get one later in the comic) and gave it to him.

Me: Here, now please, tell me what is goin' on!
You call me evil? My son, there is no good or evil! There is only power, and those too weak to see it. I had hoped that you, Blood, would understand that, being the demon of Darkness!
Rage Nakasa at 3:22PM, Dec. 7, 2007
(offline)
Senri takes it and puts it on. “…some….weird game.” he said.

Orange at 3:25PM, Dec. 7, 2007
(online)
Orange woke up.
“Oh sure guys just leave me behind…” she said to the emptiness.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:22PM
Zeph at 3:25PM, Dec. 7, 2007
(online)
Zeph looked at Kitty. “I have a good feeling theres a god charicter around here and I don't like it.” Zeph pulled out 2 baseball caps handing one to Kitty, “Put it on” He said as he slipped his on it turned into a giligan like hat. He grinned as the rim shadowed his eyes
“Whats it do?” Kitty asked.
“Simple” Zeph said with a grin. “It'll make you Unsummonable by anyone or machine. So you can't be randomly teliported like when I screwed up that cheat code for ”Eternal Life“ And accidently summoned you”
“That was Accidental?!” She glared.
“I Mean er… I summoned you on purpose, I wanted to make sure you were safe… er.. does that work?” Zeph said with a sheepish grin.
Comic The Mutha Flippin God of Airsoft

Rockin the WTF face.
CLEARLY AN OUTRAGE! CLEARLY!
wait what?
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:55PM
Coveinant at 3:27PM, Dec. 7, 2007
(online)
As cov played his first cord, Orange appeared in the ring. Cov continued playing (so you guys know, I'm playing Awaken) as he does so, the ice begins to crack.

CJ
BloodTh at 3:28PM, Dec. 7, 2007
(online)
Me: Oh, so it's only a game. That's good to know. Hmm, I wonder, will all my powers work here?

I put my hand into the air and closed my eye. I went into a kinda trance. I opened my eyes and looked into the portal I created.

Me: Are those your friends? If so, go in and tell them this is a shortcut to level 7.
Rage Nakasa at 3:31PM, Dec. 7, 2007
(offline)
Senri when it and popped out right next to Zeph, Kitty and Cov. Senri then pointed to a portal that he came out of.

Orange at 3:31PM, Dec. 7, 2007
(online)
(Hey blood…
D:
D:
D:
don't do that kinda stuff please)
Zeph at 3:32PM, Dec. 7, 2007
(online)
Zeph noticed the portal pulled out a roll of duct tape and closed it.
“Damn cheaters” He muttered. “Probaly used a walkthrough” He stormed off in a diffrent direction tripping the snowman with the guitar and heading for a large pine tree, In which he saw a Locked door, he stood there for a moment
“Kitty” He called “I'll leave the choice to you, Undo the duct tape and skip to Level 7 or come with me to the next level. It's your choice” Zeph said as he kicked the lock, the Lock splintered it was frozen and the force shattered it. He opened the door giving Kitty and Oarnge time to make her desision, He noticed Oarnge
“And you too Oarnge” Zeph said flining the Guitar back over his shoulder.

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
Rage Nakasa at 3:33PM, Dec. 7, 2007
(offline)
“….?” Senri said as he pointed at himself.

Orange at 3:34PM, Dec. 7, 2007
(online)
Orange followed Zeph through.
It was really bright.
“The hell are we at now?”
Coveinant at 3:34PM, Dec. 7, 2007
(online)
Cov finished playing and reverted to his noraml form, the ice is now totally shattered and the snowman is in the water melting. “I'll go with you, I've only unlocked 2 of my weapons.” He then procedes to walk through the door.

CJ
Rage Nakasa at 3:36PM, Dec. 7, 2007
(offline)
Senri looked back at the portal and pointed at his friends. then he followed them.

Zeph at 3:38PM, Dec. 7, 2007
(online)
Zeph noticed that there was several Jagged things along the walls, they rested upon silver walls made of pure Ice. He looked around. Then he noticed Rock versus Ice, he walked through the Tunnel followed by Oarnge, Zeph scratched his chin pondering as they walked. They arrived in a room, The door slammed closed behind them, a Blinding Light Showed above
“ARE WE READY TO ROCK!” A girl Cried out
“For the love of…” Zeph muttered, he thought of the Sirens, but it wasn't.. This time it was a Girl and a band of guys. Armed to the teeth with Instruments. Zeph looked at Oarnge
“You know Zeph you have the habbit of coming acrossed some of the most perverted levels, I'm suprised the last one didn't have santa girls” Zeph's face went slightly red.
“Wish it did” He mumbled, This girl was wearing a Santa suit, the guys weren't guys. They were cut outs, from behind them came more Santa girls
“Happy now?” Oarnge muttered
“Very” Zeph said with a grin.

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
Orange at 3:40PM, Dec. 7, 2007
(online)
“God Zeph, you pervert…”
Orange took out a wrist blade.
“Where'd you get that?” Zeph asked.
“Snowman dropped it,” she said shortly, not paying attention.
Rage Nakasa at 3:41PM, Dec. 7, 2007
(offline)
Senri when in as well. Then he saw what was going on. “….more …girls” he said as he walked up behind Zeph and Orange.

Coveinant at 3:42PM, Dec. 7, 2007
(online)
Cov appeared behind them all of a sudden. “Damn, I shouldn't have used that biometal so soon.” (this is explained in CJ, I can't use biometals for very long or I pass out)

CJ
Zeph at 3:48PM, Dec. 7, 2007
(online)
Zeph shrugged drawing his guitar.
“Well then. Shall we dance ladies?” Zeph said with a grin, but before they could answer a quake was sent flying down the room smashing Zeph and Oarnge into the Air. The landed in Snow banks around the massive outdoor concert hall the girl giggled.
“Ahh the boy is cute” She said, another one looked at oarnge.
“I'll take the cute Girly” She said, Zeph was liking this more and more by the second, Well until Oarnge smashed him over the head with her fist
“ZEPH SNAP OUT OF IT!”
“YES MA'AM!” He shouted getting up. The Santa girls skated around this time Zeph noticed they had Elf ears, he grabbed one by the ear and pulled her into a Wall, The Icy floor made manuevering harder to do. Zeph dodged a kick to the nuts and a blow to the heads twisting around as if he was an Ice Skater in the Olympics, He put his guitar back on his back and avoided a head shot, Trans Siberian Orchestra Music blared in the background as the girls sang it. Zeph conked his head hard on the Icy wall but remained consious he wasn't going to be useless again, He grabbed the girl that had hit him and shoved her head into the snow giving her a face wash, another one came with a club, Zeph dodged it and grabbed it with the other girl's hand breaking the fingers a bit, Zeph span kicked her in the neck and stole her Santa coat putting it on
“A bit snug” he said wearing a female Jacket that was undone in the front. “But much warmer now” He grinned and kneed another Santa girl in the thy sending her limping and drop kicking her into the wall, He took her gloves and slid them on, He dodged another one who had Icy Throwing stars, Zeph grabbed the shuriken out of the wall and made for the girl when suddenly a pillar of Ice slammed out of the wall and thrusted him into the other one, his stich's caught on a ice spike and his arm split haning by half flesh have stitches, Zeph howled out in pain as he crashed into the icy spiked walls blood splattering the white room a crimson red.

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
BloodTh at 3:48PM, Dec. 7, 2007
(online)
Me: Whatever. I'd come, but, even if this is a game, I need to make sure my mates are alright.

Then I noticed a terminal that said rules. It said “face your greatest fears to finish this challenge and escape with your life”. I hoped that meant leave the game. Without the eyepatch dude, I guess I was on my own. I walked through the ruins. Then I heard two women cryin'. I recognized their voices, and my heart felt like it dropped right out of my chest. I turned a corner and saw Blaze and Alicia kneelin' over two young corpses. Then I knew my heart dropped. I walked over to them. The two corpses were Aaron and Siera, my son and daughter. I dropped to my knees. I had a stunned look on my face. I knew that this was real, this was no game. How could it know that my greatest fear was losin' my son and daughter?
Rage Nakasa at 3:55PM, Dec. 7, 2007
(offline)
Senri ran to help his friend but was stoped by one of the girls. “Mmmmm, this one looks hot girls!” one of them said. Senri baered his claws but they attacked anyway. Senri was kicked, punched and slapped but he did not move so that Orange could get to Zeph and help him.

Orange at 3:57PM, Dec. 7, 2007
(online)
“Great.”
Orange got a kick to the head.
“I thought this was bad enough with more girls..”
She ducked.
“…Then there's Santa girls…”
She kicked another Santa.
"…And now, lesbian Santa girls…

Just great.."
Coveinant at 3:59PM, Dec. 7, 2007
(online)
Coveinant saw a termanal nearby, “I wonder if…PAUSE.” Coveinant disappears from “reality” and he is in a hyper-time version of the world. He steps over to the terminal, it says “level discription and cheatcodes.” “Neat.” He turns it on, he reads what they had to do, and enters a universal cheatcode for superweapons. “B-I-G-B-A-N-G.” There was a ding, and Cov said “PAUSE!” He reappears, and says, “I can't beleive that worked.” (the cheatcode effects us all-but gives us super power ful weapons but it will only work for 2 weapons)

CJ
Rage Nakasa at 4:04PM, Dec. 7, 2007
(offline)
Senri then got punched in the stomikic. He then started spining around as his claw slashed the girls into pieces. after the the girls fell, senri sawyed and fell down next to Zeph in a daze.

Zeph at 4:04PM, Dec. 7, 2007
(online)
Zeph sighs and dropps the super weapons
“I really hate cheap things” he said stomping on it. “It's no fun if you don't earn it” He turned to Oarnge
“Wouldn't you say?”

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
Orange at 4:06PM, Dec. 7, 2007
(online)
“Oh..great…”
Orange rushed over to Zeph and Senri, trying to dodge the Santa girls and sometimes not succeeding.
“Why…do you…freaking get hurt…so..much?” she panted.
Zeph at 4:09PM, Dec. 7, 2007
(online)
Zeph pointed out the marking under his eye
“Reaaaaaaaaaaaaaally bad luck” He muttered.

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon